AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-09-05, 12:21   Link #81
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Harada hints that Lili's rival wouldn't be Karin, but Ingrid.

http://p.twipple.jp/mfKtS
Old 2010-09-05, 16:18   Link #82
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Harada hints that Lili's rival wouldn't be Karin, but Ingrid.

http://p.twipple.jp/mfKtS
That would be awesome, I love Ingrid... though I also think of Karin as one of the better SF characters so it's not like I'd be disappointed if she made it in over Ingrid.

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 18:22   Link #83
Westlo
Lets be reality

Hmm do you think they would put Jun and Asuka in the same game? Kinda redundant.. and Asuka has pretty much become the poster girl of the series.. she's all over the trailer for Tekken Tag 2.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 19:43   Link #84
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Hmm do you think they would put Jun and Asuka in the same game? Kinda redundant.. and Asuka has pretty much become the poster girl of the series.. she's all over the trailer for Tekken Tag 2.
Eh, so is Leo and he/she has nothing to do with anything. I'd say the poster girl role is still up in the air between all of the young schoolgirls, while the leading lady is Nina.

I doubt they'd leave Asuka out... but between her and Jun I MUCH prefer Jun, I never ever liked Asuka.

Old 2010-09-18, 19:48   Link #85
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
Eh, so is Leo and he/she has nothing to do with anything. I'd say the poster girl role is still up in the air between all of the young schoolgirls, while the leading lady is Nina.

I doubt they'd leave Asuka out... but between her and Jun I MUCH prefer Jun, I never ever liked Asuka.
pfft leo is hardly in it compared to Asuka and is their any story reason in Tekken 6 for Leo to be paired with Kazuya anyway?

Still if Jun is in TT2 or either of these SF crossovers I would think she's going to get her moves reworked quite a bit, not Tekken 4 Jin rework but still quite a bit to make her more different from Asuka.
Old 2010-09-18, 19:50   Link #86
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Wow, the only mash up that could possibly top that would be "Capcom vs. Shonen Jump". :O
Thats not gonna ever happen, It would be too Complicated for Rights & plus a bit one sided & if It did I'd die of epicness , A remake of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure would be nice or brought to PSN/XBLA
Old 2010-09-18, 19:59   Link #87
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
pfft leo is hardly in it compared to Asuka and is their any story reason in Tekken 6 for Leo to be paired with Kazuya anyway?
Point is, out of all of the star characters they could've chosen from (Heihachi, Nina, Paul, Law etc...) they chose one of the most obscure new characters. He/she doesn't even match Asuka in any way, I could see if they pit her against Lili or Xiaoyu or... somebody who had something to do with her... but Leo's inclusion makes it seem like he/she and whoever he was pit against (Asuka) were just added randomly, not because they're the faces of Tekken or the posterchildren or anything. >w>;

I hope Jun is in at least one of these games, it'd be a huge letdown to see such an awesome character disappear, and only be mentioned once or twice here and there.

Old 2010-09-19, 04:01   Link #88
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Leo is more similar to Akira Kazama with that stance than Asuka. Leo a bit more of a Paul Phoenix with some of her moveset, though Paul is the power hitter.
Old 2010-09-19, 10:51   Link #89
Kazu
Flowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Leo is more similar to Akira Kazama with that stance than Asuka. Leo a bit more of a Paul Phoenix with some of her moveset, though Paul is the power hitter.
Are you talking about the Akira from Rival Schools? I love Akira
Old 2010-09-19, 22:27   Link #90
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Are you talking about the Akira from Rival Schools? I love Akira
Yes Iam. Love her too, though in the compatibility game in Rival Schools PSX Iam more compatible with Tiffany. lol.

Going back to Leo and Akira. Both of them are reverse traps and have similar attack stance pose.
Old 2010-09-30, 16:14   Link #91
Rayneing
Trombe!

Interview with Yoshinori Ono about Street Fighter X Tekken.

No Focus Attacks & Guile being in the game heavily implied.
Old 2010-09-30, 22:37   Link #92
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tweets from Ono that hint at Poison being included in future projects (Most likely SFxTk in my mind).
Here they are, starting with the most convincing one:

Quote:

Hehehe, thx. So, I already tell it to Director. He said we'll plan it next project. RT @Humpski: Poison fans will love you if you put her in SSF4!

Maybe, they will make a new madgear combo!! RT @xJubileeo you think Poison and Hugo would make a good tag-team for StreetFighterxTekken??

Today,I have lot of it's order.;D I give serious thought to it RT @Poison_for_SSF4: Ono says that characters in SFxTK will be based on popularity, I think I have a good chance

Haha,I'll work continually for include Poison to something title ;P RT @Humpski:I'd be happy to sign a Darkstalkers petition if u put Poison in SSF4 or SFxTK.

Oh! It's great idea about You and Hugo Tag team!! RT @Poison_for_SSF4: I'm a real street fighter. Or maybe in SFxTK with Hugo as a tag team.

Hahaha, Wow Poison is very popular!! ummm RT @Poison_for_SSF4: Hey Mr. Ono! Put Roxy and Poison in SSFIV, OR ELSE! twitpic.com/2qbvy8

It's have a lot of order from Fan's..... RT @Fersis: Urien and Poison please !

Hehehe.... RT @platapus8: Everyone I've talked too is unbelievable stoked about poison!!! Your the man Ono!

WoW!! RT @itiseric: If Poison is added to SSF4, I will buy 10 more copies.

I'll tell it to Battle Director. ;D RT @rothion: Hey Ono-san - please make Poison looking-good into SSFIV

Umm, She is popular... like a Poison. RT @MidknightNinja: Elena, Elena, Elena n Elena for SSF4 plese she is love everywhere

Umm,Poison is very popular..I think about her?him?;D RT @Poison_for_SSF4:don't forget about me!I can fight too!Give your girl Poison chance!

POISON is now popular among everyone! RT @RafaRodriguesRJ: Oh.. can we hope for Super Street Fighter IV DLC characters? POISON!!!!!!

Do u luv POISON ? RT @SuperDooperChan: CAPCOM FIGHTING ALL-STARRRRS, HIRYU VS HAGGAR, POISON VS GOUKI, gogogo make it happen <3

Copy paste
Old 2010-10-01, 03:11   Link #93
Westlo
Lets be reality

I think she'll be in SSFIV personally, she's a great design (simple but she works it) and will provide a new character in terms of fighting style since she hasn't been in any real fighting game yet.
Old 2011-04-12, 10:41   Link #94
Westlo
Lets be reality

My body is ready

Confirmed characters now include Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel and Chun-Li from Street Fighter, and Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken.

Old 2011-04-12, 12:28   Link #95
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
We still haven't gotten any footage for Tekken X Street fighter?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 12:44   Link #96
Westlo
Lets be reality

The Tekken team is working on Tekken Tag 2 atm, which due to the earthquake got delayed... was looking @ a September release, now looking like Dec.

It's a 3 game festival

Tekken Tag 2 from Namco in 2011
SFxT from Capcom in 2012
TXSF from Namco in 2013 prob...
Old 2011-04-12, 15:13   Link #97
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

We need Alisa-chan in here. :3
Old 2011-04-12, 19:05   Link #98
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Bwaaaaaaaaah..... that cinematic trailer got me pumped for the game already. Seeing as I've only played about 2 Tekken games, and most of the Street Fighter ones.... I'll have to somewhat catch myself up on Tekken.

All I mostly know is that Kazuya there used to be the "hero" in Tekken, but I guess he turned into what he is now. Seeing as Street Fighter x Tekken seems to be Street Fighter Heroes vs Tekken Villians, I'd like to maybe see Tekken x Street Fighter being Tekken Heroes vs Street Fighter Villians... though.... I can't remember there being many "heroes" in the last Tekken I played.... = 3 =
Old 2011-04-12, 19:40   Link #99
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

... there better be Hwrogwang in this..
Old 2011-04-12, 21:23   Link #100
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Bwaaaaaaaaah..... that cinematic trailer got me pumped for the game already. Seeing as I've only played about 2 Tekken games, and most of the Street Fighter ones.... I'll have to somewhat catch myself up on Tekken.

All I mostly know is that Kazuya there used to be the "hero" in Tekken, but I guess he turned into what he is now. Seeing as Street Fighter x Tekken seems to be Street Fighter Heroes vs Tekken Villians, I'd like to maybe see Tekken x Street Fighter being Tekken Heroes vs Street Fighter Villians... though.... I can't remember there being many "heroes" in the last Tekken I played.... = 3 =
Humm... King, Marduk and Bob aren't Tekken, villains >.>

I'm more concerned why Nana is fighting along Kasuya, last I remember she worked for Jin.

Tags
crossover, fighting game