AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-26, 03:16   Link #10061
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Don't worry; it did sound like it was "that" from the wording to some people since we're all perverts here, but I got what you meant.

But anyway, thanks for the hard work, man.

Spoiler for the kiss scene people thought was with Ilya (reply):

Which illustration are you guys referring to where Hikaru and Kaguya have that look? The one where they're wearing just one little piece of cloth? If so, I guess I'm really bad at noticing sexually hungry looks, unless it's just because it's in a cartoon illustration that I didn't get it.

If they're looking like they want to "eat" him, then they will. But Kazuki will also be doing the same to them, so they're even ().
Old 2017-01-26, 04:00   Link #10062
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Don't worry; it did sound like it was "that" from the wording to some people since we're all perverts here, but I got what you meant.

Which illustration are you guys referring to where Hikaru and Kaguya have that look? The one where they're wearing just one little piece of cloth? If so, I guess I'm really bad at noticing sexually hungry looks, unless it's just because it's in a cartoon illustration that I didn't get it.

If they're looking like they want to "eat" him, then they will. But Kazuki will also be doing the same to them, so they're even ().
I did too. hehe I just wondered if it was on purpose.

Also yes the illustration referred to is the colored pic of Hikaru and Kaguya with little cloth. Erm no you see that kind of look in real life. However it is generally the other way around. 99% from men on the prowl looking for a one night stand. Men-> women. In this case its the other way around. Which is generally not seen in public but private. xD It really depends on the person.
Old 2017-01-26, 05:00   Link #10063
kizrock94

'Member when Hikaru thought herself was a man

'Member when Kaguya treated Kazuki as a little brother

'Member when Mio was a tsundere

'Member when Koyuki acted cold towards Kazuki

'Member when Lotte was only a little sister type character

'Member when Kazuki was just a typical shonen main hero

Pepperidge Farm remembers
kizrock94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 05:20   Link #10064
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Windsgrace: I know that that look is there in real life as well. I was just saying I might be bad at noticing it. And aren't women just good at keeping that stuff hidden (that they're perverted and such - if they are) compared to men who show it more forwardly? But either way, aren't Kaguya and Hikaru in that illustration giving him that look privately anyway? The other girls are there, but Kazuki should be the only man present.
Old 2017-01-26, 05:22   Link #10065
OmegaWeaponZ

^^ Lmao. How far we have come.

Kazuki is, for all intents and purposes, the archetype destroyer more so than just simply a tsundere destroyer. I mean, getting out of so many zones, breaking tsunderes, solving identity issues, the has proven way more than the common ln MC.
Old 2017-01-26, 05:32   Link #10066
DragonOsman
Dragon King

True, true. All hail Kazuki the Great and Ultimate Harem King! (right?)

Tigre from Madan is right behind him. He's already had sex with two girls, starting from Volume 13, though, which kind of has Kazuki beat. But not to worry since Kazuki does it with multiple girls in Volume 13 of Magika (same Volume number for both series, eh?).
Old 2017-01-26, 05:46   Link #10067
kizrock94

Give Kazuki a lesbian and I'm sure by the end of the day he'll make her get on her knees to receive his mushroom

That's gonna a great plot for Magika
Old 2017-01-26, 05:52   Link #10068
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I hope you're right. Maybe he can do that to Regina if she's a lesbian given that one illustration with her and Ilya.
Old 2017-01-26, 07:34   Link #10069
Windsgrace

I think Liz Liza fits the bill a bit better. However that can even change. From Lesbian to being bi. Or she could be bi in the beginning. Anyways~ (Sorry if this offends anyone. I know a few people in rl who would be.)

@DragonOsman true it is in private and yes we girls are experts at hiding those emotions. hehe
Old 2017-01-26, 07:52   Link #10070
Ultragunner

remember Regina's Diva is Zeus, and that jerk screws everyone and everything so.....
Old 2017-01-26, 07:52   Link #10071
kizrock94

C'mon, you really think that anyone who's a fan of Magika is easily offended by that? We're all Kazuki's bitches by this point

Daddy can slay me anytime

But serious tho, what Magika lack is a male trap and we will have a full house
Old 2017-01-26, 08:51   Link #10072
charasu
DigiDestinied

>waking up siesta
>see recent post magika thread
>the hell you guys talking about@@

what a pervert and corrupted discussion@@

===============================
#letmejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizrock94 View Post
C'mon, you really think that anyone who's a fan of Magika is easily offended by that? We're all Kazuki's bitches by this point

Daddy can slay me anytime

But serious tho, what Magika lack is a male trap and we will have a full house
trap is good but come on, lets level up with kazuki X hot-blooded full of beef muscle and sweats. fujoshi need some treat too@@

Old 2017-01-26, 09:03   Link #10073
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
>waking up siesta
>see recent post magika thread
>the hell you guys talking about@@

what a pervert and corrupted discussion@@

===============================
#letmejoining

trap is good but come on, lets level up with kazuki X hot-blooded full of beef muscle and sweats. fujoshi need some treat too@@

Unfortunately for them, the only males still alive are Kazuki, Son Wukong's contractor, The current headmaster, Kaguya's dad, Loki, and someone else IIRC.

Oh and Basilleon. And Baal. And Prometheus. Let's just say Diva's don't count kay?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 09:32   Link #10074
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Divas don't count. But damn, count me out of the number of people wanting to see any kind of guy on guy action. I want to stay far away from that kind of thing.

@Windsgrace: Isn't Liz Liza more bi than lez? I mean, she does seem to be developing feelings for Kazuki and she's even asking him to conquer her.
Old 2017-01-26, 09:35   Link #10075
blueexorcist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I think Liz Liza fits the bill a bit better. However that can even change. From Lesbian to being bi. Or she could be bi in the beginning. Anyways~ (Sorry if this offends anyone. I know a few people in rl who would be.)

@DragonOsman true it is in private and yes we girls are experts at hiding those emotions. hehe
Yep agreed. I believe she had a female lover before she stop time for 18 years.. Memory abit fuzzy so dont quote me on that. Not sure if she had any male lovers before though.
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 09:36   Link #10076
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueexorcist View Post
Yep agreed. I believe she had a female lover before she stop time for 18 years.. Memory abit fuzzy so dont quote me on that. Not sure if she had any male lovers before though.
More like, she was in love with one female before stopping her body's age at 18 years.

Said female being Kazuki's mom.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2017-01-26, 09:38   Link #10077
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Her female lover was Hibiki, wasn't it? Kazuki's mom. But thankfully she didn't go apeshit or otherwise angry when she found out that Hibiki had had a husband and a child. Might be a sign that she's bi, since lesbians in Japanese stories wouldn't be that calm when they find out that their lover or target of affection has or has had a man.

Edit: Got ninja'd.
Old 2017-01-26, 09:45   Link #10078
blueexorcist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
More like, she was in love with one female before stopping her body's age at 18 years.

Said female being Kazuki's mom.
Ah yeah haha apparently both Leme and her is in love with the same woman who fell in love with a man and have a child.

Quote:
Her female lover was Hibiki, wasn't it? Kazuki's mom. But thankfully she didn't go apeshit or otherwise angry when she found out that Hibiki had had a husband and a child. Might be a sign that she's bi, since lesbians in Japanese stories wouldn't be that calm when they find out that their lover or target of affection has or has had a man.
She may be a lesbian who is still trying to figure out her feelings or perhaps she did not really think she had a chance so she keep her one sided love to herself. If not, she may be bi like you said.
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 09:48   Link #10079
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueexorcist View Post
Ah yeah haha apparently both Leme and her is in love with the same woman who fell in love with a man and have a child.

She may be a lesbian who is still trying to figure out her feelings or perhaps she did not really think she had a chance so she keep her one sided love to herself. If not, she may be bi like you said.
It's ironic since she's (eventually) hooking up with the child of the woman she loved. Goes triple for Leme with what she's already done so far.

Old 2017-01-26, 10:03   Link #10080
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
It's ironic since she's (eventually) hooking up with the child of the woman she loved. Goes triple for Leme with what she's already done so far.
goof thing kazuki had harem, so while kazuki occupied with the other girls, the bi one can have fun with other......

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem