AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-03, 23:15   Link #10081
zippikay

Hmm date chapter, eh? It's a nice change if scenery... I want to see raphtalia and sadina in a sailor uniform...

I wonder if philorial eat snow, grass and dead leaves (and if they can also stealthily eat annoying neighbor dog)
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-03, 23:43   Link #10082
Ninza

Looking at Firo....yep they can eat snow, grass , dead leaves and even the annoying neighbor dog LOL.
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 01:11   Link #10083
rantaid

Quote:
Okay, let’s organize this information.
It seems that here, Raphtalia is treated as a foreign exchange student staying in
this house, under the same roof as me?
And she’s my girlfriend. What’s more, with parental recognition?
Just what sort of romcom is this?
i have to agree with shieldbro's complain for this kind ridiculous setting! a girl in the same roof with two man? what are they trying to do? a common setting for ntr romance comedy? this is madness! where can i get better view?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:48   Link #10084
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
i have to agree with shieldbro's complain for this kind ridiculous setting! a girl in the same roof with two man? what are they trying to do? a common setting for ntr romance comedy? this is madness! where can i get better view?
Think carefully though. In what situation would even a group of mere normal men, much less a single person, living in a peaceful world, would be able to hold down Raphtalia? She'd just beat them all up.

And the way Naofumi has impacted her life completely overshadows anything men in our world would be able to do.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 03:16   Link #10085
rantaid

It was just a joke, chillax.

Btw anyone here is familiar with the term "C12H18O" aka propofol?
Old 2015-06-04, 03:32   Link #10086
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
It was just a joke, chillax.

Btw anyone here is familiar with the term "C12H18O" aka propofol?
When it comes to particular subjects it's hard to not take things seriously with you...
Isn't propofol that chemical that messes with people's heads? Like cause memory loss or something.
Old 2015-06-04, 03:33   Link #10087
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Later on Raphtalia discovers the internet.

Thankfully, since a ShieldBro anime isn't out (yet), no erotic fan artworks or doujins were discovered.
Old 2015-06-04, 03:43   Link #10088
rantaid

@apoptosis

i dunno whether i should be flattered, insulted or amused..... so i just laugh it off

btw.... shush.... i dunno what are you talking about. i shall pretend my ignorance btw.

@El Rue.
yeah, what a pity. Dear God. i just want about Atlas, please. you don't need to give us Tanuki.
Old 2015-06-04, 04:29   Link #10089
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
@apoptosis

i dunno whether i should be flattered, insulted or amused..... so i just laugh it off

btw.... shush.... i dunno what are you talking about. i shall pretend my ignorance btw.

@El Rue.
yeah, what a pity. Dear God. i just want about Atlas, please. you don't need to give us Tanuki.
The world of Shieldbro got 80% duller when Atlas died
Old 2015-06-04, 06:17   Link #10090
rantaid

yorai said speardude saga ended with meh ending.

But who cares!?

which chapter consist of Atlas???? that is my only concern!

from my speed reading i only find

Siltwelt : Netoraring Eclair
Melromarc : Melty very cute.

Foubrey: i start to get bored.......

anyone can give help?
Old 2015-06-04, 06:41   Link #10091
obnuchious

Quote:
My younger brother suddenly takes up a fighting pose.
Despite how he looks, this guy practices Kendo, I think.
He also did Karate.

Oy, there’s a world out there in need of a Hero.
Ah, don’t make a mistake and get hit by a truck, or anything.
I have a personal grudge against reincarnations at the moment.
to think Truck-chan had been mentioned here . . .
Truck-chan had been working hard sending people to different worlds for a long time . . .

XD
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 07:05   Link #10092
Corvo269

Better question, isn't Kiel pretty much Naofumi's brother's alternate world self, I mean, the similarities are too damn high. Also, after getting the ending of the spear hero and already knowing the end of Shield Hero, Aneko Yusagi either sucks with endings or likes trolling us. I hope he/she doesn't do this for the LN if it manages to get one. The epilogue side stories for Shield Hero is good so he/she redeems it there
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 08:22   Link #10093
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
to think Truck-chan had been mentioned here . . .
Truck-chan had been working hard sending people to different worlds for a long time . . .
XD
Truck driver person has been around since forever in so many worlds. Driver-san is like the angel of death on wheels running over side characters, love interests, etc.

It's only later that some of them end up reincarnating or transported into another world. Usually its either heavy injuries, a coma or getting unlived.
Old 2015-06-04, 08:30   Link #10094
HandofFate

compared to other teleport/reincarnation MCs, other than some light nagging from his brother, it looks like Naofumi actually had a good close homelife with his family.
Old 2015-06-04, 08:41   Link #10095
Amuris

nn, he's a college student who acts as a second mom at home. They did mention it was something like this but, actually seeing it, his life was surprisingly stable.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 09:10   Link #10096
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
nn, he's a college student who acts as a second mom at home. They did mention it was something like this but, actually seeing it, his life was surprisingly stable.
Does Otaku automatically mean serious issues like Rudeus, heck, considering how his cooking was good, he had disney princess animal friendship power and he had a god tier alcohol resistance even before he was summoned, he could have made a living as a chef/zoo keeper/animal taming show host/An assistant to a connoisseur of drinks to name a few
Old 2015-06-04, 09:27   Link #10097
Amuris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Does Otaku automatically mean serious issues like Rudeus, heck, considering how his cooking was good, he had disney princess animal friendship power and he had a god tier alcohol resistance even before he was summoned, he could have made a living as a chef/zoo keeper/animal taming show host/An assistant to a connoisseur of drinks to name a few
well, no. It's more like most going to another world stories focus on MC with some problem. More so, I didn't mean that it was surprising that his life was normal or stable at all. I meant that, most of us don't actually have a life this stable, especially in college. So he isn't "doing good for an otaku" but instead "doing good for a person." That surprised me a little.

edit:

also remember that, in the beginning, Nao was going on about how his parents gave up on him. It makes it sound like things were worse than they actually are in his life.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 09:36   Link #10098
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
also remember that, in the beginning, Nao was going on about how his parents gave up on him. It makes it sound like things were worse than they actually are in his life.
From context, and how it was said, it felt more like his parents were like "meh.... he's gonna do okay. But the younger one will soar"
Old 2015-06-04, 10:57   Link #10099
rantaid

well, the problem of stigma. some apple gone bad, everyone blame the whole barrel.

it is not fond of watching anime, reading manga, ln, wn that is the problem, it is the human who are too coward that used those materials of entertainment to submit to their escapism.

see Rudeus case, he get punched and bullied and become withdrawal. coward, nuff said. (it is not the matter of him beaten up, it is the matter how he faced the aftermath)
see Shieldbro. he is happy with his fondness and accept his parent's unfair favoritism and just let it be. the result? the golden boy (his lil bro) who instead become misfit and almost become thugs and lost his way if not for shieldbro.
Old 2015-06-04, 11:42   Link #10100
obnuchious

that or it's the Shield meddling that caused the change............
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel