AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-20, 16:16   Link #1001
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Yuki/Slaine.
=____=

No.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:17   Link #1002
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
You know, there is also the possibility that the shot just grazed the side of Inaho's head and Slaine left him to rot in the same way Inaho did to him back in episode 7.
No.

If it was a grazing shot, his ear there or neck would be covered in blood (that's why they bothered to show us that). Seems dead center, brain-piercing shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I'm desperately holding in to not to scream "f#$K you" to you.
I'm joking you know.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-20, 16:19   Link #1003
Irenesharda

Quote:
No.

If it was a grazing shot, his ear there or neck would be covered in blood (that's why they bothered to show us that). Seems dead center, brain-piercing shot.
Also, isn't his hood there full of blood and it's spilling out? That much blood? He's dead. We got to see the corpse this time.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2014-09-20, 16:21   Link #1004
Ryuga

I don't think I've seen someone take so much glee in a character's death in quite a while LOL. You sure you weren't whispering in the writers' ears about how to finish off season 1?
Old 2014-09-20, 16:21   Link #1005
Death Usagi
Banned

Even I have to agree after making sure of that scene that Inaho is definitely a goner.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:23   Link #1006
Zoks

Quote:
No.

I'm joking you know.
Yeah, but there was no brain matter, and his hair makes it rather inconclusive. I'm just saying it is possible if they want to bring him back, not that there is guaranteed evidence.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:27   Link #1007
Nicaea

Rageeeeeeee~

Anyways, I'm not sure Asseylum died. Then again, if she survives we'll get to see a whole different kind of princess.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:30   Link #1008
Fjoergyn

Slaine can use Aldnoah but it probably has to do with his dad and not Hime.

Saazbaum didn't seem the least bit surprised that he could use tharsis
Old 2014-09-20, 16:32   Link #1009
Death Usagi
Banned

I wonder if Inaho will be hailed as a fallen hero for being able to take down a Landing Castle and an absurdly OP mecha.

Also I don't think Yuki-nee will be the same next season.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:38   Link #1010
zerozeronine

Remember that doctor?Why do you think he had too much screentime,heck Touma's doc had less screentime than he did.Inaho will be saved,and will get his revenge,and he'll probably can use an Aldnoah drive now if speculations of mouth to mouth's allow a non royalty to use one
Old 2014-09-20, 16:41   Link #1011
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I wonder if Inaho will be hailed as a fallen hero for being able to take down a Landing Castle and an absurdly OP mecha.

Also I don't think Yuki-nee will be the same next season.
Post-mortume honor medals ahoy~

Yuki-nee and Inko for that matter won't be the same indeed. Maybe even Rayet will be affected by his death.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:42   Link #1012
Death Usagi
Banned

Inaho once had a harem

Then he died.

The harem all turned into brutal girls.
Old 2014-09-20, 16:44   Link #1013
zerozeronine

Quote:
Inaho once had a harem

Then he died.

and mutilated Slaine (Sorry can't resist )
Old 2014-09-20, 16:45   Link #1014
Death Usagi
Banned

I wonder what all the fujoshi thought when they saw Slaine giving Inaho a total headshot
Old 2014-09-20, 16:47   Link #1015
Nicaea

Quote:
Inaho once had a harem

Then he died.

Ok we're done here. This is the synopsis for the second season :3

Quote:
I wonder what all the fujoshi thought when they saw Slaine giving Inaho a total headshot
Someone should meme this as "screw your ship"
Old 2014-09-20, 17:09   Link #1016
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
Yeah, but there was no brain matter, and his hair makes it rather inconclusive. I'm just saying it is possible if they want to bring him back, not that there is guaranteed evidence.
...It's not inconclusive.

He wasn't bleeding that much from above before Slaine shot him. You can argue Assseylum's inconclusive, but I also doubt that. I think this season was made to destroy Slaine's childhood and remove his innocence and idealism so we'll have a timeskip for next half and he'll be an adult, trying to solve the drama he witnessed and exorcize his failure to protect the princess.

Irenesharda pointed out that his hood is filled with blood too. Check out, it's usually white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
I think Saazbaum wanted Slaine to change things, so he told him his real sad story and made him aware of the problems. They need someone with Aldnoah who isn't from Vers family.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-20, 18:50   Link #1017
setsunafseiei

People seems to be forgetting basics rules . Don't apply logic in anime , I mean how many Anime out there that ended up with main character died and getting revive just to spice things up.

I know that's cliche but that's how it is . Slain as main character ? This dude is just a ticking time bomb of indecisiveness . He'll probably going to get a nervous breakdown in season 2 on why he can active aldnoah drive . His allegiance is only to the princess not to terran or vers .
Old 2014-09-20, 18:53   Link #1018
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Slaine can use Aldnoah but it probably has to do with his dad and not Hime.

Do we know how Aldnoah activation works for kids of the orbital knights, cause it would be interesting if they just keep throwing herrings out and the only reason Slaine could use the Tharis was because he was only Troyard's adopted son and was really Cruhteo's biological son

Hard to say if anyone's going to stay dead for the next cour, and since this is anime, they don't have to follow things like logic. No matter how much people want to argue screenshots, there's always a way to save an anime character if they really want to do it. There's so many unknowns about aldnoah itself that they could do almost anything and write it up as some miraculous one off thing that alien technology can do. We don't even know that when those orbs are powered down if they're actually "off" or if they just simply stop giving power, perhaps turning on other functions.

In the end, I'd be fine if Inaho stayed dead, a little disappointed though (especially if the princess lives), but it they pick the right people from our remaining cast as replacement main characters for earth's side, it shouldn't present too much of an issue.
Old 2014-09-20, 18:59   Link #1019
Key Board
Carbon

In computer terms..

I think Slaine's dad might have been tampering with things and gave Slaine superuser priveleges
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2014-09-20, 19:00   Link #1020
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
Do we know how Aldnoah activation works for kids of the orbital knights, cause it would be interesting if they just keep throwing herrings out and the only reason Slaine could use the Tharis was because he was only Troyard's adopted son and was really Cruhteo's biological son
Basically, it's that the royals are the only ones that can transfer the Aldnoah power through bloodline. The knights can simply gain it as a one time thing from the Emperor when they swear fealty. It goes along with the title of "knight". Knighthood has never been a bequeathable title, it's given individually to each person, the same with the Aldnoah allowance ability. If they could just pass it down from knight to knight, what would make the royal family so special?

I've always held that Slaine might be a missing member of the royal family, and I still think that maybe true. His ability to have the power, might also come from his father, but we don't know yet. We really need more investigation of the Aldnoah technology itself, which is probably why I think the second half of this series is going to take place on Vers. We now have time for a time skip which would give them time to travel to Mars.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Closed Thread