Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 18:18   Link #10221
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
What lies? Zero did not lie about Nannali. And clearly Suazaku lied and tryed to kill lulu.... And telling me you like Suzaku over zero... you must indeed my friend be on crack...
He Geassed Suzaku to live because he wanted to save himself (lie, he wanted to save both of them) he saved Suzaku from being executed to gain the trust of the Japanese (lie he wanted to save Suzaku because he was his friend) he stopped the hotel jack because he wanted the Black Knights to have a dramatic debut (also a lie he wanted to save the council).

He also didn't explain Euphie or Shirley's death in any way other than "It's my fault cause I'm so evil"

And then despite Suzaku clearly acting like he had nothing to do with the troops showing up Lelouch has a mental breakdown and decides he will have no more friends and trust nobody because only evil can save Nunnally.

I don't get you Lelouch fans anymore. I must not be jaded enough to enjoy him. Give me love justice and corny heroism any day over this. Life is good. It does not suck.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:22   Link #10222
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
He Geassed Suzaku to live because he wanted to save himself (lie, he wanted to save both of them) he saved Suzaku from being executed to gain the trust of the Japanese (lie he wanted to save Suzaku because he was his friend) he stopped the hotel jack because he wanted the Black Knights to have a dramatic debut (also a lie he wanted to save the council).

He also didn't explain Euphie or Shirley's death in any way other than "It's my fault cause I'm so evil"

And then despite Suzaku clearly acting like he had nothing to do with the troops showing up Lelouch has a mental breakdown and decides he will have no more friends and trust nobody because only evil can save Nunnally.

I don't get you Lelouch fans anymore. I must not be jaded enough to enjoy him. Give me love justice and corny heroism any day over this. Life is good. It does not suck.

I guess your right, but i wish that kallen would be saved already. Shes my #2, of course just below zero.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:25   Link #10223
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Suzaku is a D*CK! He betrayed Lulu... that b1tch needs to rot in the pits of hell!
Uh.. He didn't betray him. (Not that it'll change you people's perspective one bit.)Only Lelouch did as a countermeasure, along with his lies as well... Lelouch has lost it completely. I doubt that he'll be able to distinquish the world anymore while so painted with lies and evil. That's our #1 character.

@Aquaman OS: I predict that the word "hater" will come up in a while by the extremists. XD
Old 2008-08-03, 18:27   Link #10224
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Corny heroism would be nice if either character possessed it. Both are fighting for their own desires. The only difference is that Lelouch is doing it for the benefit of his sister. For all his posturing, Suzaku's only doing it because he thinks the world should work his way. If he really wanted to help the Japanese, he'd have defected long ago.

Suzaku's not much better about lying, either. He lied about his profession until Tohdoh nearly lopped off his head. He kept the knowledge of Zero to himself, and used it for a promotion no less, rather than report it to the authorities. The only thing to his benefit is that he simply doesn't have a lot of opportunities to lie, while Lelouch has to on a near-constant basis.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:30   Link #10225
Aquaman OS

Which is why I don't really like either of them. I'm more or less neutral. The main reason I follow the show is for Kallen and the mecha.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:30   Link #10226
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Okay people get this straight. Suzaku right there and then DID NOT knowingly betray Lelouch. Suzaku was followed secretly and did not know anyone was there at the temple besides Lelouch. Lelouch also was lying the whole time when Suzaku asked him a question.

End of story.

Quote:
Which is why I don't really like either of them. I'm more or less neutral. The main reason I follow the show is for Kallen and the mecha.
They are both esential for this story to continue and to work out. I on the other hand is for Anya and her messed up memories lol. Gooo pink haired ppl lol.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:36   Link #10227
leechbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Okay people get this straight. Suzaku right there and then DID NOT knowingly betray Lelouch. Suzaku was followed secretly and did not know anyone was there at the temple besides Lelouch. Lelouch also was lying the whole time when Suzaku asked him a question.

End of story.

They are both esential for this story to continue and to work out. I on the other hand is for Anya and her messed up memories lol. Gooo pink haired ppl lol.
True, bue Zero still doesnt know that he Suazaku didnt betray him.

//corrected way of saying it
Old 2008-08-03, 18:47   Link #10228
UFO888
CC The Moe

Quote:

End of story.
And there are plenty of people try to out shirley death as zero fault for not knowing where rollo is 24/7 or do not kill him while he still has a chance (which will be a great risk to his identity at that point).

Quote:
True, bue Zero still doesnt know that he didnt betray him and that he wasnt being followed.
plus suzaku doesnt shout anything to zero to clear himself on the spot (all he does is show his face there) AND zero is also "emotional unstable" at that time to think clearly (another often excuse for suzaku).
Old 2008-08-03, 18:48   Link #10229
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO888 View Post
And there are plenty of people try to out shirley death as zero fault for not knowing where rollo is 24/7 or do not kill him while he still has a chance (which will be a great risk to his identity at that point).
Killing her off wasn't a real solution in my eyes. Nor would it have been in lelouch's but hey tell that to Rolo.

For all we know Rolo is set to kill Nunnally right now than save her.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:50   Link #10230
Traece
:cool:

Suzaku and Lelouch have both been friends so long they really are eachother in a way. Suzaku is just as much a liar as Lelouch is. They both have to lie to themselves and others to keep themselves going. The main difference is Lelouch is doing things the right way and (though trying to preserve a safe life with his sister and avenge the death of his mother and the suffering of his sister) is helping give hope to the nations of the world that have been beat down along the path of revenge and the like.

Suzaku is following a foolish ideal of change by thinking that he can make things better just by taking over Japan. What he doesn't seem to realize, is that he would just give the Kururugi name a horrible reputation and cause more turmoil for the Japanese. Suzaku seems to refuse to believe that the individuality of the Japanese isn't important to them. No matter what he does, if he doesn't remove Britannia's grasp from Area 11, they'll always be Area 11.

So at this point... I'm hoping that Suzaku hops aboard the wagon and waves, "Hello," to the proper way. I'm curious to know if he will understand that his father was right to refuse surrender. His father kept the fight going for the sake of Japanese freedom. Suzaku sort of put a knife in that plan (literally) and forced a surrender... Which caused all this. Lives saved or not, this really is all his fault. xD

Edit: And yes, Rolo is the big issue here. Because him trying to kill Nunally is more than just a likely scenario. It's THE #1 outcome. Him attempting to kill Nunally is as sure as Margarine sneaking up behind Butter to get it out of the way. This is war for attention!
Old 2008-08-03, 18:52   Link #10231
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
rolo isnt stupid
failing his mission to save nunnaly and getting her killed would
1)devestate lulu (possibly beyond hope)
2)make him hate rolo for failing

not much point in killing her then
helping lulu get her back on the other hand scores him some major points
Old 2008-08-03, 18:53   Link #10232
UFO888
CC The Moe

To be fair zero's blindly trust on suzaku has reached my limit. I can understand he wants to keep his first friend and turns him to his side. But saving suzaku one or two times is enough already. Anymore is just make him ... an indecive (not sure if this is the correct word there) guy.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:56   Link #10233
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO888 View Post
To be fair zero's blindly trust on suzaku has reached my limit. I can understand he wants to keep his first friend and turns him to his side. But saving suzaku one or two times is enough already. Anymore is just make him ... an indecive (not sure if this is the correct word there) guy.
That's why the trust issue for Suzaku is at a amazing 0% now.

Rolo is gonna die by Turn 20 so it's safe to say he can do what he wants as long as he doesn't kill Nunnally.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:56   Link #10234
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
That's why the trust issue for Suzaku is at a amazing 0% now.

Rolo is gonna die by Turn 20 so it's safe to say he can do what he wants as long as he doesn't kill Nunnally.
Source plz
Old 2008-08-03, 18:57   Link #10235
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
rolo isnt stupid
failing his mission to save nunnaly and getting her killed would
1)devestate lulu (possibly beyond hope)
2)make him hate rolo for failing

not much point in killing her then
helping lulu get her back on the other hand scores him some major points
Yes but you're thinking rationally.

Where as Rolo isn't rational. He's improperly raised, has a lacking in the morales department, and spent his whole childhood as an assassin.

So to assume that Rolo has a correct state of mind... That's going too far.
Old 2008-08-03, 18:57   Link #10236
leechbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Suzaku and Lelouch have both been friends so long they really are eachother in a way. Suzaku is just as much a liar as Lelouch is. They both have to lie to themselves and others to keep themselves going. The main difference is Lelouch is doing things the right way and (though trying to preserve a safe life with his sister and avenge the death of his mother and the suffering of his sister) is helping give hope to the nations of the world that have been beat down along the path of revenge and the like.

Suzaku is following a foolish ideal of change by thinking that he can make things better just by taking over Japan. What he doesn't seem to realize, is that he would just give the Kururugi name a horrible reputation and cause more turmoil for the Japanese. Suzaku seems to refuse to believe that the individuality of the Japanese isn't important to them. No matter what he does, if he doesn't remove Britannia's grasp from Area 11, they'll always be Area 11.

So at this point... I'm hoping that Suzaku hops aboard the wagon and waves, "Hello," to the proper way. I'm curious to know if he will understand that his father was right to refuse surrender. His father kept the fight going for the sake of Japanese freedom. Suzaku sort of put a knife in that plan (literally) and forced a surrender... Which caused all this. Lives saved or not, this really is all his fault. xD

Edit: And yes, Rolo is the big issue here. Because him trying to kill Nunally is more than just a likely scenario. It's THE #1 outcome. Him attempting to kill Nunally is as sure as Margarine sneaking up behind Butter to get it out of the way. This is war for attention!

I agree to what you just said especailly in the edit.

Here is probably whats going to happen in the next 1-2 episodes.

-Rolo kills Nannali
-Suazaku uses the bomb, freya or something like that and blows up Japan/or/Somewhere else
-Emperor will use ragnarok for the bomb, or its Suazaku with his freya
-Rolo will die...
-Kallen will be saved by Zero either before or after the explosion
-Emperor will die in 1-5 episodes...
-Zeros identity will be let out, well it was already let out in the last part of episode 17

Thoughts:
-Zero will kill suzaku for sure now...
-Zero will do anything for Nannali, even if it has to do with evil but rolo will kill her...
Old 2008-08-03, 18:58   Link #10237
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
Source plz
http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/3953.html#19

its actually episode 20 when he dies
Old 2008-08-03, 19:01   Link #10238
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
I agree to what you just said especailly in the edit.

Here is probably whats going to happen in the next 1-2 episodes.

-Rolo kills Nannali
-Suazaku uses the bomb, freya or something like that and blows up Japan/or/Somewhere else
-Emperor will use ragnarok for the bomb, or its Suazaku with his freya
-Rolo will die...
-Kallen will be saved by Zero either before or after the explosion
-Emperor will die in 1-5 episodes...
-Zeros identity will be let out, well it was already let out in the last part of episode 17

Thoughts:
-Zero will kill suzaku for sure now...
-Zero will do anything for Nannali, even if it has to do with evil but rolo will kill her...

you got im mostly wrong

-Rolo will die...

aside from those you have got it all wrong
Old 2008-08-03, 19:02   Link #10239
leechbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you got im mostly wrong

-Rolo will die...

aside from those you have got it all wrong
So kallen wont be saved?
Old 2008-08-03, 19:03   Link #10240
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
So kallen wont be saved?
Kallen will be out and fighting next episode we shall see the role she plays next.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories