AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 18:40   Link #10261
superD
ぷ い ぷ い !

This is great, marriage arc will be ep 8 to 12, giving the series an epic end. This will definitely shut up them anime critics...
Old 2012-02-10, 18:41   Link #10262
n0m@n
C-Z

@Bear Killer
True. I mean look at how Rias was smiling at the end. That was a smile that sheof relief and saftety. It seemed like Rias was the one who was feeling comforted. In terms of RiasXIse, the anime is doing a wonderful job.

@Soji
I think in the anime for the rating Game, it seems like Ise would also become Rias's shield in the Rating game and makes Rias more in love with Ise.

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI_dd0KSG5A

But Ise will continue to repeat this.

They can also add some comedy in the training arc. Though I'm hopping that the whole Rating game would be at least 2 episodes since we can see lots of battles. They could also alter the battle a little bit.
-Ise and Koneko VS 3 Pawns & Rook
-Ise and Kiba VS KNIGHT & ROOK
-Ise VS 2 PAWNS & KNIGHT & BISHOP
-Ise & Rias VS Riaser & QUEEN
Old 2012-02-10, 18:41   Link #10263
Velial

Anime to diffrent from LN.But they try to compress it.
Volume 1 and 2 with diffrent other chapters of LN.I would not surprise if in the end all heroine begin to have feelings for Ise.And i have doubts about Rating Game in anime.But thinkig about Dress Break....I want to see it
Old 2012-02-10, 18:47   Link #10264
Soji

n0m@n @ That's explain this then.
Spoiler for big:

I was wondering why they where in the sky

Must resist to see all the week until the arc is not complete...must reist.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:49   Link #10265
Velial

n0m@n @ What do you thin of this?

when Ise return he would look like this only in crimson color.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:50   Link #10266
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
Why don't use 11 episodes before episode 12 comes out. That way you can watch in one go and also be up to date with the anime.

Also the "10 sec" battle at the end will be epic lol. Man I so want to see Ise's BB quickly!!!

@Velial
I love it. I like how the foot has dragon's claw coming out of it is well. I saw that before when I searched it on yahoo. Did you draw that? Then you are a genius at drawing mate!
Yeah, I hope Ise has tail like thing is well. The arm looks quite similar to Boosted Gear is well. Also having artifical hair does indeed look superb.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:55   Link #10267
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Bear Killer
True. I mean look at how Rias was smiling at the end. That was a smile that sheof relief and saftety. It seemed like Rias was the one who was feeling comforted. In terms of RiasXIse, the anime is doing a wonderful job.

@Soji
I think in the anime for the rating Game, it seems like Ise would also become Rias's shield in the Rating game and makes Rias more in love with Ise.

Like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI_dd0KSG5A

But Ise will continue to repeat this.

They can also add some comedy in the training arc. Though I'm hopping that the whole Rating game would be at least 2 episodes since we can see lots of battles. They could also alter the battle a little bit.
-Ise and Koneko VS 3 Pawns & Rook
-Ise and Kiba VS KNIGHT & ROOK
-Ise VS 2 PAWNS & KNIGHT & BISHOP
-Ise & Rias VS Riaser & QUEEN
True. Rias was totally being comforted. The thing I LOVE about Rias and Ise that makes them so cute is that they both draw strength and courage from one another. Rias admits in Volume 2 that the reason she always touches his cheek is because he gives her strength when she does it. Ise strives to be better for the sake of Rias. The two of them push each other so much and make each other better just by being close to one another and that's really something special.

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-10, 18:55   Link #10268
XFire
150% done

I've seen a couple of post's saying the season should end with IsexRias kiss. While I want to see this too, I think that should be the second to last scene. The last scene should be Rias moving into Ise's house and her declaration of war to Aisa. Then fade out from the clueless but happy Ise.
Old 2012-02-10, 18:59   Link #10269
Soji

n0m@n @ You're right. I think I do this way.Thank for the advice.

Bear Killer@ True. That's why I fear she will be weaker in vol 12 if she think he is die .Damn it...Let's just hope he come back fast.

XFire@ Gotta point there. But I think depends on whether they want to do a second season or not.
Old 2012-02-10, 19:01   Link #10270
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I've seen a couple of post's saying the season should end with IsexRias kiss. While I want to see this too, I think that should be the second to last scene. The last scene should be Rias moving into Ise's house and her declaration of war to Aisa. The fade out from the clueless but happy Ise.
Not to mention, I still want a clip segment showing Zenovia, Irina, Gasper, Azazel, Vali, Kuroka, Bikou, Diodora, Odin, Rossweisse, Shalba Beelzebub, CaoCao, Great Red, and Ophus.

Old 2012-02-10, 19:02   Link #10271
Soji

^something else?Don't you think is ask a little to much
Old 2012-02-10, 19:03   Link #10272
n0m@n
C-Z

Well after the kiss, they could start the ending credit with all that, and when the credit ends Rias lives in Ise's house. With an ending like that the possibility of second season will rise.
Old 2012-02-10, 19:06   Link #10273
XFire
150% done

@Bear Killer As long as Diodora and Shalba are show wearing their "Oh crap, that angry red dragon is going to eat me" faces.

Also, wouldn't CaoCao also be at least season three or four (provided it lasts that long).
Old 2012-02-10, 19:09   Link #10274
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Fine. Then he can appear as a creepy silhouette with glowing red eyes so as not to spoil too much. ; p

Old 2012-02-10, 19:11   Link #10275
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
Fine. Then he can appear as a creepy silhouette with glowing red eyes so as not to spoil too much. ; p
Nah...let him be with the * Walking hax code* before him.
Old 2012-02-10, 19:12   Link #10276
n0m@n
C-Z

So I think the rest of episode will turn out like this.

Episode 7- Short story plus the part where Rias comes to Ise's room to ask him to make love to her.

Episode 8 - It will start from the part where Rias tries to have sex with Ise then gets interrupted. Introduction of Raiser and the beginning of training.

Episode 9 - The rest of the training. It will end with the bell of the start of the Rating Game.

Episode 10 - Rating Game 1st half.

Episode 11 - Rating Game 2nd half. Plus the part where Ise wakes up from the bed and is told by Grayfia that the engagement party is currently going on.

Episode 12 - The break in to the party and the battle with Raiser.

The Rating Game shouldnt drag on after episode 11.
Old 2012-02-10, 19:15   Link #10277
Soji

n0m@n @ Make sense. Why I already know that I will course even more Raizer from when he apear until Ise will beat the crap out of him?
Old 2012-02-10, 19:18   Link #10278
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

I still want Raiser to make this face when Ise says "Rias Gremory's virginity belongs to me!" in the anime:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...r258/Eneru.jpg

Old 2012-02-10, 19:26   Link #10279
Soji

lol
Well that face is one that i really want to see. I mean Ise said is a face that cant be described . And I still hope they show Rias face as well when Ise say this
Old 2012-02-10, 19:26   Link #10280
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
Raiser will be potrayed more evil, cockier, and more of a jerk in the anime I think. So the hate towards Raiser will be big. But if season3 were to come out he would be potrayed as a weak/side character lol.

@Bear Killer
So true! I also want to see Rias's dad's face in that scene is well. I mean he's basically telling his daughter to get fucked by Raiser so I want to see how it will reach him when Ise says that his daughter's vriginity belongs to him.
Also the part where Raiser tells Ise to not finish him off will also be funny. He should act likea wimp that scene.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural