AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-15, 11:57   Link #10301
Tenzen12

I think you seem to think there is only one way to portrait any single topic, disperage any that trying do something else for doing it wrong and then criticise those that fits to bill for being unoriginal and repetative

As for ChL... well if you don't care about those siblings, then yes of course you wouldn't like story that is about their situation and mc involvement with them. That said that has nothing to do with pretentiousness or overal quality of story
Old 2020-08-15, 20:58   Link #10302
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^You can portrait it any other way
As long it's good

Just like Yuusha being a rapist asshole
Why the holy sword still acknowledge him as Yuusha? weird
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-15, 21:57   Link #10303
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

The sword was corrupted or just didn't give a s*it
Old 2020-08-16, 03:03   Link #10304
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^You can portrait it any other way
As long it's good

Just like Yuusha being a rapist asshole
Why the holy sword still acknowledge him as Yuusha? weird
my answer to you is, it's just a sword, don't count too much on it's judgement, what else did you expect
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 05:35   Link #10305
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^If not the sword then the kingdom

Do these people think a Yuusha who rapes girls left and right and bully people weaker than him will be able to defeat the Maou?
He will just run away when the situation gets worse
Better kill this guy and find a new wielder for that holy sword like that random hetare reincarnator over there
Old 2020-08-16, 05:46   Link #10306
Tenzen12

There usually isn't opportunity for redo. If you get trash you have no choice, but use trash.
Old 2020-08-16, 06:30   Link #10307
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^All these problems are because the TUUUEEE MC is hiding his power and let this Yuusha goes rampant
Old 2020-08-16, 07:27   Link #10308
dragon1412

Quote:
^All these problems are because the TUUUEEE MC is hiding his power and let this Yuusha goes rampant
hmmm really, most of the time i found that the MC is generally weaker than Yuusha at the beginning of the story and only after leaving and leveling would MC become stronger than Yuusha, most i found that MC only actually considered genuinely stronger than Yuusha about mid-story
Old 2020-08-16, 08:13   Link #10309
Tenzen12

Nah by time hero starts messing with people around mc, later is already high above hero. That said it's not like with great power comes necessarily great responsibility. No matter how strong mc is, there is no particular reason dealing with demon lords and heroes instead doing own things.
Old 2020-08-16, 08:22   Link #10310
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Indeed
The ones I read, MC is already the strongest by the time he finishes his 1st trial (Like Arifureta after exiting abyss dungeon)

MC is selfish prick, the least he can do is kill the kuzu yuusha
MC is always "accidentally" save everyone anyway, just replace the yuusha, freaking hypocrite
Old 2020-08-16, 08:41   Link #10311
Garn

I really need some novel recommendation where the protagonists show affection from time to time
I even read absurd things where the MC is already in a relationship and still feels jealous of other couples who show affection to each other
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 09:07   Link #10312
Tenzen12

Quote:
^Indeed
The ones I read, MC is already the strongest by the time he finishes his 1st trial (Like Arifureta after exiting abyss dungeon)

MC is selfish prick, the least he can do is kill the kuzu yuusha
MC is always "accidentally" save everyone anyway, just replace the yuusha, freaking hypocrite
I don't know man. There is difference between helping people because you can and helping people because you have to. As far as I am concerened more others try push something on me, more I feel like pushing back.
Old 2020-08-19, 06:20   Link #10313
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^No one push you to it, you're taking that role on your own accord

Need recommendation of a story where it's about a team/group of legendary people
Not only the MC is OP but his team too (NOT HAREM PARTY) and they didn't get their power from MC

So tired of Bocchi OP stories
Most of the stories is all about the MC
The world revolves around the MC
Selfish pricks

Last edited by wuhugm; 2020-08-19 at 06:30.
Old 2020-08-19, 09:20   Link #10314
dragon1412

^I also don't like MC centric ORETUEE story, though most of that is because the story have little to nothing to offer beside MC, I'd be fine if at least the world building is solid enough for expansive story, but generally these type of story have very shoddy world building.
Old 2020-08-19, 10:10   Link #10315
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Despite allegedly inspired by MMORPG
Almost none of them behave like playing in one
Where's the Adventuring with friends or split up to gather materials/finish quests to upgrade the guild?
Where's the raid group?
Old 2020-08-19, 10:27   Link #10316
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Clearly all those authors only ever did solo playing.
Old 2020-08-19, 15:03   Link #10317
Garn

I would like the inappropriate use or non-use of tags to be considered a serious infringement
It's really annoying that many authors put "主人公最強" when the MC is always trying hard in every fight.
Or when tags like "ヘタレ" or "鈍感" are not put

Trying to read novels with "人外転生" always repeated the same thing and even worse when had "無双" or "ハーレム?"
The first was only fulfilled when the MC fought against weak openentes who were not important to the story.
The second has no reason to be, the heroine is generally is the first to meet the MC and any other female characters are only temporary
The heroine is generally young and other characters are "relatively" older or with more mature personalities.

Obviously there are the worst cases where the MC is basically a pet despite being a superior existence
Or is very attached to "human" rules despite not being one
Example: Instead of slaughtering all the obviously bad slavers and freeing the slaves, he buys them and only punishes the slave sellers
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 15:49   Link #10318
sasuke706

I've said it before, but Narou authors as a whole are fucking awful at tagging. Tags should be prominent elements in the story, not 'I added girls/boys' love tag to be safe,' having a 'lolibaba' tag for the goddess who shows up in the prologue and never again, or adding the 'isekai' tag because it's fantasy and not actually having isekai elements.

I also just avoid novels which have 無双 as a tag or in the title. They're just shit. All of them.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-19, 20:17   Link #10319
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Found a good nanomachine story, then it went lesbian (MC a girl) despite not having the tag for that, what an asshole
Old 2020-08-20, 05:46   Link #10320
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Another template I dislike :

- MC is selling something
- Someone is buying for like 9 Gold
- MC is surprised and say that's too expensive, 1 Gold is enough (Or even lower)
- The buyer is surprised and try to convince MC that is stupid
- They began bargaining but in reverse, MC wants it cheaper and the buyer more expensive

......What The Fuck?

Tags
web novel