AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-08-24, 08:28   Link #1021
larethian

Spoiler for Hasan quest and lancer Cu quest.

Spoiler:

Also did kiyohime which was easy-intermediate. But as everyone has a kiyohime i wont bother spoilering it.

Last edited by larethian; 2015-08-24 at 08:39.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 20:09   Link #1022
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Inspired by the yolo rolls i saw people were getting, i did 2 just hoping to get kaleidoscope. All i got were keys. I'll not yolo roll ever again......
Tried my luck with just 3 yolo rolls, got no 4 / 5* servant (T_T, still going without one), but got Kaleidoscope on 1st roll and Divine Banquet 2nd (at this point I was so surprised at that luck), crap 3rd Wish I'd have gotten a 4 or 5* waifu, though, or Vlad would be fine too...

To people who have ascended their Servants more than once each, which do you think is the better way to farm ascension items - doing the item dailies (still costing 40 AP) or farm them at the mission nodes? Since I'm looking to ascend my Rider Ushiwakamaru, Berserker Lubu, Caster Cu and Kojiro, I think doing the dailies will be better way as they reward items for all 4 classes per mission. Does that sound good?
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 20:24   Link #1023
larethian

Not sure I understand clearly. You are talking about pieces or mats?
I think former right? As dailies don't drop mats for everyone, well rarely they do.
Pieces are the least of your problem. They can be predictably farmed in the ascension dailies (Tue/Wed) hard. Mats are the killer ones.
Old 2015-08-24, 20:29   Link #1024
Kohakuren

Kinda like this party of mine. A lot of utility buffs and debuffs. 2 main servants have similar stats only Elizabeth have a bit more HP (about 200) and EMIYA with +200 ATK. Also NP fills really fast with 3 arts cards from archer. (and with Elizabeth's ATK buff + def debuff not really need a lot of burst cards) and UBW debuffs enemy again (ATK this time) so i like how it's going. Time to level up other servants a bit - poor Kojiro still level 21 after France - savior forgotten
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 20:36   Link #1025
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Not sure I understand clearly. You are talking about pieces or mats?
I think former right? As dailies don't drop mats for everyone, well rarely they do.
Pieces are the least of your problem. They can be predictably farmed in the ascension dailies (Tue/Wed) hard. Mats are the killer ones.
Both actually. When I checked the Ascension materials list, I thought (hoped?) that the author didn't list dailies as sources for the materials because it'd be obvious - apparently that's not the case then. Guess I'd have to do both dailies and free missions.

Well, to Rome / Orleans I come, and that means my Lu Bu won't be able to ascend for a while as no one has found Meteoric Horseshoe's location yet (more reason to pray for a Tamamo).

Thanks a lot
Old 2015-08-24, 21:11   Link #1026
larethian

Horseshoe is not available except as the reward from George event.

Tue/Wed ascension dailies only give pieces, monuments, void powder. The 40 AP one has a better drop rate.

Mats are insane. If you don't intend to put in some quartz for grinding, you may be looking at a few weeks to months to even doing your 2nd ascension. I think Jeanne is the easiest to ascend and level without quartz. Easiest in the sense that it's less luck dependent. It can be a long road ahead though.

You should get your priorities right before ascension and save up your mats if you want to focus on a servant.

I'm totally waiting for AP now. Good that I can do other stuff kukuku. I can do the dailies about 7 times a day now that I'm not using quartz.
Old 2015-08-24, 22:02   Link #1027
Starway

Hey is anyone still getting quarts from the daily login bonus cuz some people on other sites are saying they are and well the only thing I'm getting is some QP some friendships point and a 1 star exp card.
Old 2015-08-24, 22:15   Link #1028
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Hey is anyone still getting quarts from the daily login bonus cuz some people on other sites are saying they are and well the only thing I'm getting is some QP some friendships point and a 1 star exp card.
I still do. At least I think that's what it is, usually get two packages at ~2 3AM JPT (or 3 4AM, can't remember since last time I decided to track it was 4 days ago), one of 4 quartz & a bunch of FP and some QP, and a smaller one of 1 quartz, some FP and QP. I'm not sure about the 4 quartz package, but the 1 quartz seem to be the daily login bonus.

Edit: It should be 3 or 4. I'm retarded, I failed at time conversion.

Last edited by Starlightz; 2015-08-24 at 22:44.
Old 2015-08-24, 22:30   Link #1029
KBTKaiser

there's a 2 quartz package for 7 consecutive days logged in. Login Rewards are scheduled at 4 AM Japan time right now.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 22:53   Link #1030
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
there's a 2 quartz package for 7 consecutive days logged in. Login Rewards are scheduled at 4 AM Japan time right now.
Well I've logged in for way more than 7 consecutive days so I should of got them, man my luck seem to of decreased from E to the legendary F rank no 4 or 5 star servants only 5 gold exp cards in 20 daily runs and now I'm not getting quarts I really need, my bad luck really isn't hyperbole.

Btw out of the new servants that we well get next update which ones does everyone want I want most of them but a certain king of heroes is the one I what most not that I'll ever get him.

Edit didn't get the 4 quarts one as well
Old 2015-08-25, 03:13   Link #1031
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
One hit kills are the only way.
Let me know when you can make a setup to do it without a continue or revive. I checked on reddit, seems like there is no one who managed it.

Chevalier d'Éon's interlude is another messed up one when the big boss has close to a million hps. He doesn't do as much damage as the chimerae and can't one-shot you with a normal non-NP attack, but that won't matter if he has so much time to kill you and build his NPs xD.
Old 2015-08-25, 06:21   Link #1032
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Okay, I haven't played the game (I use an old nokia phone, go ahead, laugh), but...I don't get the joke:
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 06:30   Link #1033
Kakurin
大佐

^Chapter 1 (France) is full of dragons who are Rider-class. Sasaki as assassin is particularly effective against them and as a one-star servant he is easy to get (although I didn't get him until I was nearly done with Orleans ).
Old 2015-08-25, 07:27   Link #1034
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
^Chapter 1 (France) is full of dragons who are Rider-class. Sasaki as assassin is particularly effective against them and as a one-star servant he is easy to get (although I didn't get him until I was nearly done with Orleans ).
You know I find it funny that in the game assassins are strong vs riders when most of their battles we've had in the 4th and 5th wars are them getting their asses kick by riders(archers too now that I think about it) if anything they have better luck fighting sabers.
Old 2015-08-25, 07:28   Link #1035
KBTKaiser

In fact, Kojiro's more effective at slaying dragons than Saber Seigfried(Dedicated Dragon Slayer) or Rider St. George(Again, Dragon Slayer) due to class alone, not to mention as a 1 star rarity servant his NP Tsubame Gaeshi is easy to level up to 5/5 and thus overkill with.
Old 2015-08-25, 07:42   Link #1036
R.LocK
My turn

Also, Tsubame Gaeshi is a perfect setup for the next turn even if you didn't manage OHKO. And Dodge for 1 turn plus Crit Up for 3 turns. He's just too damn great for being only a 1-star with only one other 1-star Arash being even remotely useful.

Not a fan of suicidal NPs, though.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 08:35   Link #1037
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Kojiro will serve you quite well in the early parts as drragon do reappear at times as well. Heck, he helped me out quite well against St.George's event quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Okay, I haven't played the game (I use an old nokia phone, go ahead, laugh)
With a decent computer/laptop, you can also play through...other means.
Old 2015-08-25, 08:44   Link #1038
Cicili

Lol that Kojiro joke is pretty awesome
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 08:47   Link #1039
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Ugh... I just did something stupid that I'll probably gonna regret later(no regret for now though!). I have 5 berserker piece, and instead of ascend my maxed lu bu, I decided to use it on..... Kiyohime Orz. I don't know why but I really need that stalking skill unlocked somehow How hard is it to farm berserker piece? I need another 3 for my lu bu XD.
Old 2015-08-25, 09:30   Link #1040
KBTKaiser

And then you have the instant death crew of Xing Ke, Hassan, Lancer Cu, etc. whose job is to overcharge and inflict kill status on bosses to bypass "Ye gods what is this mass of HP" issues.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon