Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-29, 06:18   Link #1021
manvall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Spoiler for Rampage at Frozen Cloud Asgard by Yun Che:

If anyone wants to fix or add missing information, be my guest. Its been awhile since I read that part. This happened around chapter 316-330~ of volume 4. For the record Yun Che has "plans" for the ice fairies to defrost them lol like he's doing to his wife Xia Qingyu. I can give spoilers on how Yun Che became a disciple of Frozen Cloud too later.

I'll have to edit this post after re-reading later for a better summary.

Edit: added the part of purple crystal powder thanks to Souldz
Spoiler for chu yuechan:
manvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 06:34   Link #1022
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by manvall View Post
Spoiler for chu yuechan:
She only did until she meets with YC again then ahe will get it back
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 07:54   Link #1023
Daike1234

Yeah he can get it back, He got the Immortal Herbs given by his wife, Xia Qingyu, in the tournament. IDK if he used it or not. I had only read it up to the end of Phoenix Tournament.
Daike1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 10:32   Link #1024
Ancient113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daike1234 View Post
Yeah he can get it back, He got the Immortal Herbs given by his wife, Xia Qingyu, in the tournament. IDK if he used it or not. I had only read it up to the end of Phoenix Tournament.
Spoiler for Fate of the Purple crystal Xia Qingyue gave YC after the 7C Tournament:
Ancient113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 10:41   Link #1025
Daike1234

Oh, Is that so.
anyways, He's a "Genius Doctor" he's probably some kind of method.
Daike1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 10:51   Link #1026
Hiyono

I don't know where all the confidence that she just sealed them or that she'll be able to regain them is coming from - we honestly don't know what happened. In the absence of further info, it's safe to assume that she completely destroyed her Frozen Cloud arts. (The term used is "废", which means to "abandon" or "waste". In wuxia and xianxia, this term carries the special meaning of destroying someone's cultivation. In this case, the story seems to suggest that she's only destroyed her Frozen Cloud techniques and not her cultivation altogether, but even that's still a possibility - it's not entirely clear exactly what happened since she has yet to reappear in the narrative.)
Old 2015-10-29, 12:13   Link #1027
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
I don't know where all the confidence that she just sealed them or that she'll be able to regain them is coming from - we honestly don't know what happened. In the absence of further info, it's safe to assume that she completely destroyed her Frozen Cloud arts. (The term used is "废", which means to "abandon" or "waste". In wuxia and xianxia, this term carries the special meaning of destroying someone's cultivation. In this case, the story seems to suggest that she's only destroyed her Frozen Cloud techniques and not her cultivation altogether, but even that's still a possibility - it's not entirely clear exactly what happened since she has yet to reappear in the narrative.)
There is no confidence in any thing its just a speculation. But you have to admit there is a pattern.
Spoiler:
he tends to do the impossible on a regular bases, if its not her frozen arts it would be something else that he would help her with. Also it is certain that she
Spoiler:
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 13:04   Link #1028
Ancient113

Angry

It's gonna be interesting to see how YC deals with the Phoenix Emperor once he gets back to the Sky Continent, considering what happened to his father in-law
Ancient113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 13:21   Link #1029
Mahesvara

515 is up and plot started to move but still it's slow...
Spoiler:
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 13:44   Link #1030
Duffman

Wow. I really liked this web novel at first, but after reading more and MC's twisted sense of justice, I just don't really have the stomach for this stuff. It's like a fantasy story meant for antsy 13-year old boys.
Duffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 14:18   Link #1031
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Wow. I really liked this web novel at first, but after reading more and MC's twisted sense of justice, I just don't really have the stomach for this stuff. It's like a fantasy story meant for antsy 13-year old boys.
I am not sure what you mean by that, but Xanxia protagonists are all like this. They are not all good, as they do commit evil at times. Family/clan, honour, pride, strength are all core themes. Xanxia worlds are places where only the strong dictate the rules. Sense of justice is pretty subjective at its core. Winners define justice and history. Your free to drop it, as there are many others out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Only one thing wrong iirc
Spoiler:
Oh that's probably when the ice fairies screamed loudly when they see Yun che and Qingyu comes in after hearing it.

About Chue Yuechan I am basing my speculation on what the fairy elder lady said that she's not completely helpless. Meaning her cultivation is at emperor, but no ice abilities. If she destroyed her cultivation it would damage her body and potentially the baby. (Yun Che might be able to give those ice skills back by having sex again like yin-yang fusion.... who knows)

P.S. We are bound to see more Chu Yuechan questions in the near future after volume 3 is completely translated in English.... so lets just point them to page 51-52 from now on...
Old 2015-10-29, 15:02   Link #1032
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Twisted sense of justice? lol What have you been reading? Justice League? Yun Che is not a hero of justice...

Yun Che does not do justice, he just pays back those who have wronged him and his loved ones.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 17:02   Link #1033
Mahesvara

Wow, i think we returned to old release pace 516 is up. But with my current sleepiness and also MT's messing with names i can't distinguish any of guys talking but anyway they are just fodders probably
Spoiler:
Old 2015-10-30, 01:27   Link #1034
iEndWorlds

Spoiler for 12:

iendworlds.wordpress.com
iEndWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 15:13   Link #1035
manvall

I think one way for chu yuechan to regain her Ice Arts is by doing the deed with yun che again lol
manvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 17:32   Link #1036
Mahesvara

It seems fast releases returned. 517 is up and fortunately plot started moving with Yun Che comes to center of stage again!
Spoiler for 517:
Old 2015-10-30, 23:40   Link #1037
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

At this point he really can say anything he wants since the true ruler of the family - his dad - is completely healed. With him by his side everything he says becomes the law, unless someone pulls a YunChe on him (which by that I mean give the middle finger and going batshit insane). Aggressive > Friendly!
Old 2015-10-30, 23:44   Link #1038
rickiminato

What happen with little fairy and his child?
Its true that little fairy child is the hprotagonist of the novel martial god asura?
In what nivel of hpower have chen yue for defeat emperor realm warrior?
Old 2015-10-31, 00:35   Link #1039
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
What happen with little fairy and his child?
Its true that little fairy child is the hprotagonist of the novel martial god asura?
In what nivel of hpower have chen yue for defeat emperor realm warrior?
Seriously, dude? Can't you read the damn thread? Is that too difficult for you?

Besides, what the hell did you smoke? Martial God Asura has no relation with this novel at all.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 00:39   Link #1040
iEndWorlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Seriously, dude? Can't you read the damn thread? Is that too difficult for you?

Besides, what the hell did you smoke? Martial God Asura has no relation with this novel at all.
That was my bad i had said chu feng instead of yun che on one of my posts lol had been reading 1900 chapters of mga so the name sorta just rolled off my mind into the post .

iendworlds.wordpress.com
iEndWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem