AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-20, 23:17   Link #1021
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
And you all expect me NOT to misunderstand? That conversation is misleading in many ways...-_-
Now you tell me ya'll were talking about replacing Haruto...o_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I originally thought he was talking about a replacement pilot for Haruto. Plus in the new PV Haruto says that the Valvrave's curse is his to bear.
And concerning my post about replacing Saki, like I said before, just entertaining the thought.

I even gave a reason why it wouldn't work.
Old 2013-09-21, 00:37   Link #1022
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

That why it best to read some posts before jumping straight to the conversion. We are talking about the possibility that Saki might be captured by the Dorssian base on what was reveal so far. People were saying that L-elf will go rescue her because she is a VVV's pilot when I purpose the idea that L-elf won't go rescuing her for the risk, since in the preview he was talking about replacing VVV's pilot. In Which made us think that L-elf is trying to replace Saki with another pilot instead of rescuing her. I hope this will clear up some misunderstanding

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-09-21 at 11:02.
Old 2013-09-21, 12:57   Link #1023
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
That why it best to read some posts before jumping straight to the conversion. We are talking about the possibility that Saki might be captured by the Dorssian base on what was reveal so far. People were saying that L-elf will go rescue her because she is a VVV's pilot when I purpose the idea that L-elf won't go rescuing her for the risk, since in the preview he was talking about replacing VVV's pilot. In Which made us think that L-elf is trying to replace Saki with another pilot instead of rescuing her. I hope this will clear up some misunderstanding
Yes, you did clear up the misunderstanding. Thank you for doing so.

But still, why bother entertaining the thought of replacing Saki? That's an unnecessary debate because, we have confirmation that she's gonna go all the way. There's nothing to speculate there.

It'd be far more worthwhile to debate changing any of the other pilots due solely to their unknown fates (In both season 2 &/or in the future).
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-09-21, 13:56   Link #1024
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:

But still, why bother entertaining the thought of replacing Saki? That's an unnecessary debate because, we have confirmation that she's gonna go all the way. There's nothing to speculate there.

It'd be far more worthwhile to debate changing any of the other pilots due solely to their unknown fates (In both season 2 &/or in the future).
No one is saying replacing Saki, we are just speculating on whether L-elf is going with Haruto to save Saki if she is captured or if he think it not worth the risk as we see how OP Cain is. Will Saki be saved if she were to be captured? Yes. We were just thinking about the rescue mission whether will L-elf approve it or not.
Old 2013-09-21, 14:59   Link #1025
Destined_Fate

Indeed.

I can see L-Elf doing the most logical thing which is to find a replacement for Saki ASAP. Haruto will be leading the side of the debate that wants to do the illogical thing and save Saki from Cain.

Shoko most likely will allow the rescue of Saki and tell Haruto to go save her since he may be the only one that actually can consider Cain has a Valvrave now.

Shoko could also order L-Elf to go with Haruto with L-Elf only agreeing because he cannot allow Haruto to die as he's important to his plans.
Old 2013-09-21, 17:35   Link #1026
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
That's an interesting thought.

They "do" have her Valvrave, just not Saki. Logically it would make more sense to just replace Saki than bother trying to get her back from Cain who already proves too powerful to them atm. Haruto of course would be against it.

I don't see her seeking comfort with Haruto since she'll keep the death of her father a secret and wont want to give any hints on what happened. She also has mounting work to do as Prime Minister after the attack of S1 as well as having to plan a memorial and burial for all the dead students under her watch as well as that festival if it still happens. If anything she'll put on a strong face and pretend everything is okay because right now they need their leader to be strong after what happened.

Than she may have a major breakdown later on with either L-Elf, most likely, and/or Haruto present. If Haruto is present he wouldn't know what to do or say and may run away with the thought that he did all of those things to Shoko thus it's his fault and he doesn't deserve her.

Shoko has suspicions as some of the students did put in her head that those two may be dating. Than that picture from earlier? She has faith in Haruto but she isn't dumb. Having Saki remain at Haruto's side as he's healing also should trigger danger bells in her head too.
But, we all know the truth will come out eventually. No way, Haruto is not going to know about this sooner or later. Maybe after seeing Shoko doing the exact same thing he is that he'll realize that taking everything on yourself doesn't resolve anything.

Quote:
Plus there's always the possibility of the bad guys taking Carmilla as well.
How could they even take her without her Valvrave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Taking Carmilla is pointless as now Dorssian have a Valvrave, including a original engine as well. But those ARUS but might come in and take it though.
You can never have too many.

Quote:
^Heck, they can even take it a step further & mass produce VVV's that don't require you to turn into a vampire.

Which makes me wonder, why didn't that guy who future Saki fought have an advanced mecha? Come on, 200 yrs have passed & the VVV are still advanced technology. Cain successfully captured VVV II, so if reverse engineering did take place, then there'd be mecha that can compete with the VVV's in the future.

(Eg. Look at Gundam 00, in the first season, the mobile suits were severely outclassed by the gundams. But by the end of season 1 & season 2, the gundams were reversed engineered, their technology was replicated & were now able to compete with the gundams.)

This leads me to think that the VVVs are not able to be reverse engineered OR Cain kept all data & secrets to himself. Therefore that explains why future mechs are still inferior.
It's to early to tell if that guy's suit was underdeveloped or not. Sure, he lost, but he mentioned the battle lasted about a week. Their technology had to be on some level to draw out the battle that long. Also, it's possible the royalist aren't aligned with Cain.

Quote:

Though I disagree with the future Saki being relevant to this current timeline, just because she appears to have good standing to survive, doesn't mean she won't have any trials.
Old 2013-09-21, 18:14   Link #1027
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
How could they even take her without her Valvrave?
I know. I know.
Old 2013-09-21, 18:21   Link #1028
Kurohane

Lol, off topic, but what is your avatar from?
Old 2013-09-21, 18:24   Link #1029
Fjoergyn

Saki appears calm in that scene with Cain what makes me think that there is a kidnapping, is an intentional meeting.
Old 2013-09-21, 18:55   Link #1030
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Lol, off topic, but what is your avatar from?
lol I was looking for picture of Killua to use as an avatar, and I found this

It's the cut-in from P4 Arena but with the Zoldyck family in it.
Old 2013-09-21, 19:48   Link #1031
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
Saki appears calm in that scene with Cain what makes me think that there is a kidnapping, is an intentional meeting.
I'm going with kidnapping but Cain treats her well and she's not the type to show fear even in such situations. After all she's an actress, so even if she's scared of Cain she wont show it to him.
Old 2013-09-22, 01:00   Link #1032
Kurohane

Quote:
lol I was looking for picture of Killua to use as an avatar, and I found this

It's the cut-in from P4 Arena but with the Zoldyck family in it.
Alright, thanks!
Old 2013-09-22, 07:58   Link #1033
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
It's to early to tell if that guy's suit was underdeveloped or not. Sure, he lost, but he mentioned the battle lasted about a week. Their technology had to be on some level to draw out the battle that long. Also, it's possible the royalist aren't aligned with Cain.
Well, the one thing that made me think his MS was inferior to Saki's is the statement he made about Gold Carmilla producing "afterimages with mass." It reminded me of when the Dorssians were shocked to see VVV I with legs in ep 1.

Quote:
Though I disagree with the future Saki being relevant to this current timeline, just because she appears to have good standing to survive, doesn't mean she won't have any trials.
You misinterpret what I meant. It's not that I said she's relevant to the plot in the future. It's just that we can throw out the thought of replacing her. Yes, she will go through trials & tribulations, but we know for sure that:
  • She will not die.
  • She still has Carmilla.

Therefore, in conclusion, she is one character whose fate is known. While by the same token, her fellow VVV pilots all have unknown fates, therefore it'd made more sense to come up with speculations/theories about their fates.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-09-27, 19:28   Link #1034
iCK

New theory on Saki:
She somehow manages to defeat Cain.
She inherits Blue from him
That is why she has the VVV mark on her left leg in ep 12. While Haruto will also have it somewhere on his body.
She has the same curse as Haruto now.
Now he and her both share the same vampire curse of the VVV's.
Old 2013-09-28, 05:11   Link #1035
Key Board
Carbon

That would be a twist
and it would probably upset a lot of L-Elf fans, since Cain seems to be his designated foe

but I think all Kamitsuki/Magius develop that eventually
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-09-28, 10:40   Link #1036
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
New theory on Saki:
She somehow manages to defeat Cain.
She inherits Blue from him
That is why she has the VVV mark on her left leg in ep 12. While Haruto will also have it somewhere on his body.
She has the same curse as Haruto now.
Now he and her both share the same vampire curse of the VVV's.
Quite an interesting theory you've come up with. It does sound legit, but I just can't see her beating Cain at anything. If L-Elf gets thrashed in secs, then I'm convinced she'll get thrashed in a sec.

Other than the beating Cain part, it's solid enough to actually happen. Maybe she'll inherit Prue from Cain, like him passing Prue to her before he dies or something like that.
Old 2013-09-28, 12:29   Link #1037
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I think that the members of the Golden Seven will at least included Haruto, Saki and Cain. With Haruto doing what Cain want, reviving the Magius Clan and being a Empire as matter of fact, I can see Cain joining Haruto's side. Haruto being a King/Emperor and Cain replaced L-elf as his right-hand man and adviser. The other VVV pilots such as Thunder, Akira, and Kyuuma, I can't see them supporting Haruto if he is founding a Magius Empire and invading other. Shoko definitely won't support him and if L-elf were to stay with Shoko, he too will oppose Haruto. So I can see the new conflict being between the Valvrave pilots who on Shoko's and L-elf's side against Valvrave pilots on Haruto's and Cain's side, with Saki being the true companion she is to Haruto remained loyal to him.
Old 2013-09-28, 20:17   Link #1038
c0de_da1sy

I can honestly see there being a split in ideologies between the pilots. Some siding with Haruto, while the others siding with L-elf. Haruto seems like the type to go with an idealistic sort-of path, while L-elf would have a more realistic/harsher view.

With that said, I can see Saki going against Haruto in order to help him in the long run.
Old 2013-09-28, 20:29   Link #1039
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I think Saki will oppose Haruto at first, but ultimately still joined his side. As they are closed enough to share their secret, Haruto will tell her whatever his motivate is behind his action.
Old 2013-09-29, 22:11   Link #1040
Fjoergyn

A crazy theory but you never know

Closed Thread