AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-17, 13:16   Link #1021
Amuris

you guys remember that she can technically just LOOK out onto the battlefield and kill EVERYONE, right?
Old 2015-08-17, 13:26   Link #1022
cabman11

Maybe we'll finally get to see condemnation used.
In fact I might just post a couple comments so the author doesn't forget
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 13:38   Link #1023
Breimn

What did it do again?Skill list got too big for me to remember
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 13:50   Link #1024
Xacual

Condemnation is the skill that does damage based on the target's "crimes" if I'm remembering right.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 14:17   Link #1025
Amuris

A bit cheap if she gets to decide what the crime is...
Old 2015-08-17, 14:19   Link #1026
Namorax

And who determines if something was a crime? human killing human is (almost) always considered a crime. But monster killing human? Or human killing monster?

Depending on your point of view you can slaugther/plunder a whole town as part of an army and you'll still get away "scot-free".

By the same token, she can just proclaim: "Spiders are justice! Justice is kawaii!! I am kawaii!!! Everyone who disagrees that spiders are kawaii has broken the law, o-hohohohohoho!" (ojousama laugh with hand-in-front-of-mouth)".
At least half the world would automatically disagree and therefore commit a criome she could judge.

Besides, it's not like condemnation will be guaranteed to kill them all.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 14:33   Link #1027
Breimn

considering it works like a game maybe therecis an hidden crime list in the parameters?
Old 2015-08-17, 15:43   Link #1028
Amuris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
By the same token, she can just proclaim: "Spiders are justice! Justice is kawaii!! I am kawaii!!! Everyone who disagrees that spiders are kawaii has broken the law, o-hohohohohoho!" (ojousama laugh with hand-in-front-of-mouth)".
At least half the world would automatically disagree and therefore commit a criome she could judge.

yeah, my point was that she could just say being her enemy/pray is the worlds gravest crime and obliterate them.

Though, I don't understand your example. That proclamation is truth. Those who do not accept said truth are heretics who have turned away from the path of Heresy and Taboo lvl 10 and should be dealt with accordingly.
Old 2015-08-17, 15:53   Link #1029
Sablecaballero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
And who determines if something was a crime? human killing human is (almost) always considered a crime. But monster killing human? Or human killing monster?

Depending on your point of view you can slaugther/plunder a whole town as part of an army and you'll still get away "scot-free".

Besides, it's not like condemnation will be guaranteed to kill them all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
yeah, my point was that she could just say being her enemy/pray is the worlds gravest crime and obliterate them.

Though, I don't understand your example. That proclamation is truth. Those who do not accept said truth are heretics who have turned away from the path of Heresy and Taboo lvl 10 and should be dealt with accordingly.
Just a correction... Justice isn't kawaii, Kawaii IS justice. Please don't mix them.
Sablecaballero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 20:03   Link #1030
obnuchious

just finished S14 ... seems like even though skills were deprived, one can still acquire more . . . but can he still acquire the same skills that was stolen? ..... and I'll make a guess here, Oka doesn't know that fact...?

as for the dialogues between Sue-chan and other/s............. love talk???????
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 20:20   Link #1031
alsful

Hi, I've been wondering while reading this, after conquering the middle layer, is anything getting on the way of kumoko to return to the upper layer?
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 20:51   Link #1032
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsful View Post
Hi, I've been wondering while reading this, after conquering the middle layer, is anything getting on the way of kumoko to return to the upper layer?
No not really but she still not technically powerful enough because the things that are in the upper layer are hella weak compared to the things in the lower layers and administrators and the god beast etc.
By the way it's physically, scientifically, and magically immpossible for humans to get to the lower layer. Seeing as how it's covered in lava and underneath the ocean and crust.( the labyrinth is the size of a continent. Probably is big as Eurasia).
Old 2015-08-17, 22:36   Link #1033
Amuris

considering that, she probably shouldn't feels so bad that she never left her "home", considering that its her continent rather than home that she never left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sablecaballero View Post
Just a correction... Justice isn't kawaii, Kawaii IS justice. Please don't mix them.
why are we mincing around synonyms?
Old 2015-08-18, 06:01   Link #1034
cabman11

Shits getting verbal niw.
And that woman that shun saw in his dream is probably the real goddess of this world and the heavenly voice.
But there somehow killing her
The religion that has forgotten her vs the religion that has hidden her for her voice
Old 2015-08-18, 06:10   Link #1035
Breimn

New ch out.Stop delaying and give us KUMOKO KILLING EVERYONE
Old 2015-08-18, 06:17   Link #1036
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
New ch out.Stop delaying and give us KUMOKO KILLING EVERYONE
The last lines of the chapter imply that she is going to start the massacre next She might even get the war over in a single chapter
Old 2015-08-18, 06:34   Link #1037
Namorax

Why not with a single line?
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 07:38   Link #1038
obnuchious

errrr... will she be attacking both armies or just the invaders ?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 07:44   Link #1039
Amuris

it looks like she decided to side with the lesser of two evils.

edit:

just to be sure, we don't actually know who that goddess is or her "long cherished hope" that the goddess religion has forgotten, right? What part do they seem to be misinterpreting?

Also, what part of the goddess religion was true that the divine word religion needs to hide to protect itself?

lastly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumoko

Though the Divine Message Religion may be a necessary evil for the world, I do not like its existence.
 Therefore I smash.
lol

Last edited by Amuris; 2015-08-18 at 08:29.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 09:19   Link #1040
Arkeus

Oh hey, Hello Julius.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation