AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-06-21, 09:50   Link #1021
Zexas

uwaah 4 yellow and 1 red

and somehow a boring match for me...... might as well immediately skip this one and wait for Spain vs Honduras here
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:11   Link #1022
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
See cards fly.
Red cards, yellow cards.
Fly, cards, fly.
Yeah, I fully agree. The referee for this match (Khali Al Ghamdi from Saudi Arabia) should find the French referee for the German-Serbia game and asks him to play UNO, as it seems that's what they see the colored cards in their pockets are with the rate they're churning out cards. What's worse is that with their player sent off Switzerland will play even more defensively, although they should be aware of the one man disadvantage.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:24   Link #1023
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
French referee for the German-Serbia game.
I think he was Spanish actually, but yeah it is pretty ridiculous.

Lol at North Korea. 1 nil at half time. 7 nil at full time. WTF?!?!
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:48   Link #1024
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I think he was Spanish actually, but yeah it is pretty ridiculous.

Lol at North Korea. 1 nil at half time. 7 nil at full time. WTF?!?!
Ah yeah, it was indeed a Spanish referee, thanks for the correction.

Yep, say what you will about Christiano Ronaldo (I for one can't stand his smug smile) but he was a very talented player and when asked in an interview he said that about his lack of international goals for over a year (that's why he's so relieved with that goal he just made), he said "Goals are like ketchup, when they come they come all out at once". That's certainly true for Portugal, from a scoreless draw to a 7-0 victory. So he got that one right for his country, the question is whether it holds true for himself? Let's just wait and see....
Old 2010-06-21, 10:52   Link #1025
Zexas

well it's over ....... seems that the only way for spain to qualified for sure is to win the rest of the game and with significant goal difference too.. wonder if they're capable of doing that...
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:56   Link #1026
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Their next game is against Honduras. How difficult could it be? I didn't even know there was a country called Honduras until now...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 10:56   Link #1027
AnimeFangirl

10 cards in this match: 9 yellow and 1 red. Khalil Al Ghamdi will never let anyone say that Saudis aren't generous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Their next game is against Honduras. How difficult could it be? I didn't even know there was a country called Honduras until now...
"How difficult could it be against Switzerland?" asked Spain. "How difficult could it be against Serbia?" said Germany.
Old 2010-06-21, 11:27   Link #1028
Blaat

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Chile doesn't make it to the next round, their goal difference is only at +2. Switzerland could catch up by beating Honduras 3-0 (and it could be less!) in the final match.
As for Spain what they need to do against Honduras is the same thing Portugal did against N.Korea. Whether it's going happen is the real question though, looking forwards to tonight's match.
Old 2010-06-21, 12:02   Link #1029
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoropa View Post
Yo somebody explain this French scandal, please. I heard that some player was kicked off because he tried to give advice to the coach and I heard Zidane was involved in it somehow.
It was just a rumor , Zidane confirmed that wasn't true , + he doesn't like Domenech but respect him . They don't talk much . There was an interview some hours ago .

And people , Don't listen to all newspaper said , they just want moneys so they give some false info .

Like Anelka's insult toward Domenech :

Spoiler for Insult:

That wasn't true . Money money money you know .

Back to France's team training scandal , in the end they were training

Anyway Portugal 7 - 0 RDP LOL total ownage .
Well that was predictable . RDP got a good defence but there was a big failure inside which give Portugal an opportunity to score goal in a row :/
When i saw that they had many corners and dominated the match , i knew that RDP was done .

Spain - Honduras . Spain must give all they have or they are done .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 12:20   Link #1030
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

For those who are french, the" C dans l'air" of today is about the french team scandal
Old 2010-06-21, 12:24   Link #1031
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
It was just a rumor , Zidane confirmed that wasn't true , + he doesn't like Domenech but respect him . They don't talk much . There was an interview some hours ago .

And people , Don't listen to all newspaper said , they just want moneys so they give some false info .

Like Anelka's insult toward Domenech :

Spoiler for Insult:

That wasn't true . Money money money you know .

Back to France's team training scandal , in the end they were training
Yeah, especially with how the France football team is now hated by most media (most probably due to scandals, bad performance, Henry handball, etc), even their own (perhaps especially is more fitting than even). Anyways, I'm sure they're exaggerating the news a little bit to make it more sensational. Nonetheless, the key details remains the same:
- Anelka is still sent home after refusing to apologize and retired from int'l football,
- A training ground argument between French captain Patrice Evra and fitness coach Robert Duverne had to be broken up by manager Raymond Domenech, ending with Duverne throwing away his badge to the ground after the spat.
- Maybe they came back, but before that they already left the training ground despite fans coming there to watch them. The reason for this is, as read by Domenech in a letter given to him by the players: “As a consequence and to show our opposition to the decision taken by officials of the federation, all the players decided not to take part in today’s training session.”
- Jean Louis Valentin, the team director promptly resigned after seeing all this fiasco.

To be fair, I got this from the news as well (it's not like I can ask for witness account straight from their mouth anyway) but the source I got this from adds some photos and video footage to back it up.

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,249880
http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...nce-chaos.html

DRAMA!
Old 2010-06-21, 12:55   Link #1032
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggart View Post
Tonight's tips: DPR Korea, Chile and Spain
Okay, so I called that one wrong...
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 12:59   Link #1033
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

The comments in the links are hilarious , i wasn't surprised that some people were bashing France

Anyway , in a press conf Sarkozy said that "It's intolerable" dude don't bring politics in soccer :/ specially Sarkozy -.-

Well , first of all , the people who have to be ejected are Domenech (Coach) and Escalette (Prez) !
I'm glad that Laurent Blanc will take Domenech's place !!! Still not sure if Escalette will definitely retire ...

Wait and see when Laurent Blanc will be the new coach , he won't be like Domenech for sure!
And hopefully he'll set order and rebuild France team .
Pls expel Anelka , Ribery , Gallas , Evra , Abidal !

The top example for France is Gourcuff !!! And can't wait him playing on Monday vs SA !

And don't blame the entire France's team , some player like Gourcuff , Henry , Scquilla might be influenced by the captain Evra for the training scandal , specially when they are looking for the "traitor" -.-

Worse year ever for France . We are the laughing stock of the world .

As i said before , Let France rebuild with Laurent Blanc , thing will be back like 98-2000 - Zidane era !

Last edited by -Sho-; 2010-06-21 at 13:12.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 13:01   Link #1034
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Am I seeing the scoreline for Portugal vs Korea DPR right?!
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 13:05   Link #1035
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Am I seeing the scoreline for Portugal vs Korea DPR right?!
Yeah, I hit F5 like 10 times to make sure my computer screen wasn't glitched or anything. This probably hurts NK's pride and stuff more than any UN sanction ever would.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 13:13   Link #1036
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

GOOOOOOOoooOOooOoo SPAIN!!!!

My $20 rests on your victory tonight!!!!
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 13:17   Link #1037
limao
DeAd

I'm from portugal weee
Shame Nkorea, maybe when they establish a democracy better things will get them
limao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 13:18   Link #1038
Blaat

Spoiler for A picture says a thousands words:

Yes that's the Swiss coach.
Old 2010-06-21, 13:19   Link #1039
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I'm glad that Laurent Blanc will take Domenech's place !!! Still not sure if Escalette will definitely retire ...
Escalope better retire after such a big mess yeah

Quote:
Pls expel Anelka , Ribery , Gallas , Evra , Abidal !

Exactly ! But sadly with the letter, I think everyone is condemned And all of the baceasue of these scum : Quasimodo, Anelka, Evra, Gallas, Abyssal, Malouda and all. These fucking scum deserve to end their live in a shanty town I read an interveiw where they said that some of the young player came to see Domenech. They were crying and saying they didn't want all of that. I'm really angry
Old 2010-06-21, 13:36   Link #1040
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Ah yeah, it was indeed a Spanish referee, thanks for the correction.

Yep, say what you will about Christiano Ronaldo (I for one can't stand his smug smile) but he was a very talented player and when asked in an interview he said that about his lack of international goals for over a year (that's why he's so relieved with that goal he just made), he said "Goals are like ketchup, when they come they come all out at once". That's certainly true for Portugal, from a scoreless draw to a 7-0 victory. So he got that one right for his country, the question is whether it holds true for himself? Let's just wait and see....
Well to be fair he was rather unlucky in both games. Two great long range efforts but they both hit the woodwork.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fifa, football, soccer, sports, world cup