AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-09, 17:20   Link #10441
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Watch as Haruto gets pissed at the spit and attacks the guy, only to get pummeled into non-existence in return...like it often happens in real life when people act tough and try to fight without even knowing a street fight even is like.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 18:21   Link #10442
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Finally caught up. Can't believe how far I fell behind. My former (aka single self) would make fun of me or something.

Anyway... lots going on. Nothing surpirsing or ground breaking. Another notch to the Harem Belt but just now we lost one.. the best one! Nagoshi will be missed... she is always good for a laugh.
Old 2013-09-09, 18:44   Link #10443
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Finally caught up. Can't believe how far I fell behind. My former (aka single self) would make fun of me or something.

Anyway... lots going on. Nothing surpirsing or ground breaking. Another notch to the Harem Belt but just now we lost one.. the best one! Nagoshi will be missed... she is always good for a laugh.
I doubt Nagoshi is gone. betting she will be back to misunderstanding when Haruto is depressed about his job search and she thinks it is about her "dumping" him. lol
Old 2013-09-09, 18:58   Link #10444
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I doubt Nagoshi is gone. betting she will be back to misunderstanding when Haruto is depressed about his job search and she thinks it is about her "dumping" him. lol
Unfortunately, that may happen. Hopefully Haruto can clear up the misunderstanding or else stern and scary Yuzuki does it. Nagoshi could be traumatized and Glasses dude may be bitch slap.
Quote:

Good for you mate, I finally found a brethren that can share relationship stories with though you are 6 years late.

I don't know, I really like that Nagoshi is gone from the harem. Unlike the other girls, Nagoshi can be said to be tier 2 type of girl while Yuzuki and the other girls are tier 1 even Asuka, her personality makes up for that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 17:07   Link #10445
Frontier

After the scenes with Yuzuki and Asuka, I was actually expecting this chapter to have some actual character drama in it... and then Nagoshi showed up and I keeled over laughing .

Seriously, I don't think I've laughed so hard at a chapter since the one where Hoshina left. Just seeing Haruto actually figuring out the entire situation with Nagoshi, after 157 chapters of being clueless about it, and then Nagoshi just slapping him out of nowhere, was priceless .

Props to Seo for using Sakamoto again. As soon as I heard his name, it was like a light bulb lit up in my head.

So at least Yuzuki knows about Nagato. Good on Haruto for telling her about it.

I didn't really have a problem with Haruto not punching Sakamoto. I think he was just too in shock over the craziness and stupidity of the whole situation to actually do anything. And he finally got past the first round, so maybe it all worked out in the end?

All in all, I think this was a fitting end to Nagoshi's storyline. Then again, don't she and Haruto still run that circle together? I wouldn't be shocked if we get another chapter of misunderstandings between the two there. Though it won't be exactly the same, now that Nagoshi has a proper boyfriend and Haruto is aware of the problem.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 00:36   Link #10446
Preciize
Them Feels~

I got worked up for a second when Haruto and that guy were arguing and thought there was going to be some drama in the story but then it all just happened to be a misunderstanding ... lol xD
Old 2013-09-13, 02:23   Link #10447
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
This chapter doesn't make any sense.... What a crap filler....

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-09-13 at 04:11.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 03:04   Link #10448
b10nutz

Is it me or that guy seems to be as dumm as Nagoshi??? Hopefully it is the last time we see both Nagoshi and that guy!!!
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 19:13   Link #10449
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by b10nutz View Post
Is it me or that guy seems to be as dumm as Nagoshi??? Hopefully it is the last time we see both Nagoshi and that guy!!!
I hope so, the whole misunderstanding that she has about her and Haruto is unbelievable. Like how does that happen? LOL xD
Old 2013-09-15, 19:50   Link #10450
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
I hope so, the whole misunderstanding that she has about her and Haruto is unbelievable. Like how does that happen? LOL xD
.......Its Japan after all.
Old 2013-09-16, 07:53   Link #10451
Shadow5YA

Well what do you know... I guess Seo knows how everyone feels about the Tokyo arc after all.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 08:16   Link #10452
Freeter
beyond

Fuck experience and interview prep, just do a bunch of selfless deeds and a job will magically fall into your lap in no time!

...sadly that's actually pretty realistic. Find some way to get your foot in the door and you won't even need to bother with a resume. Job hunting is the pits
Old 2013-09-16, 08:46   Link #10453
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Like they say in my country...Haruto was born with his ass to the moon (basically means he's born with extremely lucky).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 16:30   Link #10454
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I actually got my current job because I knew someone... lol. It's how the world works.

Anyway, good for Haruto getting a job. LOL at getting a coupon instead of the job, that was well played.
Old 2013-09-16, 17:22   Link #10455
cyberdemon

Quote:
I actually got my current job because I knew someone... lol. It's how the world works.

Anyway, good for Haruto getting a job. LOL at getting a coupon instead of the job, that was well played.
same here. it's called networking. a very common thing to use in job searches.
Old 2013-09-16, 21:32   Link #10456
Preciize
Them Feels~

Glad that Haruto finally got a job although it really seemed like sheer luck. Having connections is one thing but the guy who helped in get into the company just by coincidence witnessed Haruto's good deed.

Then again, I wouldn't call it sheer luck. Being selfless and helping others can have its rewards too
Old 2013-09-16, 23:20   Link #10457
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
same here. it's called networking. a very common thing to use in job searches.
If I were an employer, I'd completely outlaw that BS practice. You don't get in my company just because a friend of a friend recommends you. You prove yourself and go through the motions just like everyone else.

Networking often leads to hiring people in positions they clearly aren't qualified for. It's like the DMV handing out licenses to people who shouldn't ever be behind the wheel. They'll steer the company right into a ditch.
Old 2013-09-17, 01:08   Link #10458
Key Board
Carbon

without networking, NO ONE will be aware of what you are capable off
They don't care about what your grade in college or certification is
They don't care about your degree. (well they do, but that's just a filter)

they'll see your work history and ask your previous employers what kind of a person you are.
What your work ethics is like. How you handle other people.
you don't have any of those? though luck. Better start volunteering and build your network
The kind of person that gets hired is the kind that gets himself involved with other people.
Though, that karaoke booth example is a huge coincidence.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 17:23   Link #10459
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am glad that Haruto gets a Job, but I felt something really off. I believed that Haruto would eventually become a Chef, now it looks like the chances are becoming slimmer.

Also, since this chapter been release. I been reading other forums, the comments posted in those forums are very childish. Speculation about Yuzuki banging the guy on the phone and such. Why don't the fools who dislike the manga stop reading and leave it to people who enjoys reading it. Criticism is fine and all, but then there is plain stupidity and rage clouding comments. Is it too much for some people on the internet to develop a mature mind when commenting?
Old 2013-09-17, 18:51   Link #10460
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah, seems there was a bangai hen that came with the latest chapter. A halloween special.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life