AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-20, 22:57   Link #10461
whitecloud

"…Yes. I know about you, very well."

Well… it's not that I never thought about the possibility. If you in few years from now on to be loved by the hard to please spirit of time, then possibility of you coming up with such idea is also exists — even though I wished that is not the case."

"I won't leave you again. I definitely won't make a mistake again."

Shidou don't know why, but he is sure in an instant. Shidou knew this feeling. — Shidou knew about this "being" in a form a girl.

all this seems to point out that phantom is someone that shido know, and some time in the far future something will happen to shido (most likely dead).

(speculation) BUT....this happen in the original timeline (lets say alpha), the one without phantom, maybe something have to do with DEM and isaac obsession with spirit sephira, phantom somehow escape with shidous help. and then hatch this plan to do "a controlled run" new game plus 30 years into the past and do that in such a way everything would connect to shido...unfortunately corrective force always got in the way, so she have to jump world line to this current one (beta) to prevent DEM plan and shido from dying...

phantom is like houoin kyouma then..jumping world line to save shido....
Old 2014-09-20, 23:19   Link #10462
AP24

Here's the second chapter
Spoiler for Vol 11, Ch 7:
So looks like Rinne Utopia is canon. Since Kurumi doesn't seem to age then I guess it's safe to say she's not originally human like Kotori, Miku and Origami. But maybe it's because spirit powers prevent aging and Kotori was able to age because her powers were sealed.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 00:09   Link #10463
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

I have a feeling that all of the spirits might have been human once and not just Kotori, Miku and Origami. The main reason I think this is because Tohka has had to eat & drink, sleep, and use the bathroom like any normal human would both sealed and unsealed.

And while Kurumi hasn't shown aging AP24 makes a good point with Kotori having already been sealed for 5 years. All of the spirits only recently got sealed in comparison to Kotori so the "age lock" likely was removed as a result. So does my theory about all spirits formerly being human seem possible?
Old 2014-09-21, 00:10   Link #10464
cboy123
I was a stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Here's the second chapter
Spoiler for Vol 11, Ch 7:
So looks like Rinne Utopia is canon. Since Kurumi doesn't seem to age then I guess it's safe to say she's not originally human like Kotori, Miku and Origami. But maybe it's because spirit powers prevent aging and Kotori was able to age because her powers were sealed.
The world trying to fix itself from the destruction cause by the humans huh?
cboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 00:14   Link #10465
Superbia

Quote:
It is also possible that spirits only age up to a certain point, meaning Kotori, Yoshino, and Natsumi would keep aging for a few years while everyone else stops. Then again, the "Spirit of Time" might not age the same way as the other spirits do, human based or not.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 00:21   Link #10466
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Uhm what if when the spirit dies they leave a crystal than that spirit will reincarnated as human .... Somehow the phantom is the watcher and return the crystal back?

Uhm it's just a speculation though....
Old 2014-09-21, 00:25   Link #10467
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

I do recall Ellen mentioned at one point that a Sephira Crystal can only be removed from a spirit by killing it. But we've seen only seen Phantom possess any so that's hard to call as accurate.

So its hard to tell if its a guess or they actually found proof. But since Kurumi said the DEM has the second spirit locked up, it seems unlikely this guess is correct because they could only prove it by killing the second spirit.
Old 2014-09-21, 00:54   Link #10468
Death Usagi
Banned

You know, I find the date between Shidou and long-hair Origami freaking hilarious
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 00:54   Link #10469
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
Then since the story started, it's still not have any male Spirit, Why? How to Shidou seal the power of him
Light Novel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 01:01   Link #10470
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I actually like vol11 more than vol10. I guess some people just don't like Time travel/paradox.

And more Natsumi(adult form is here to stay) and Miku(copyright) shenanigans pleases me.

Also pleases me no bastard Westcott and Ellen(+DEM) this volume.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 01:19   Link #10471
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Novel View Post
Then since the story started, it's still not have any male Spirit, Why? How to Shidou seal the power of him
I'm not sure if the audience target would like to see Shidou sealing a guy and tben getting him naked after it .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2014-09-21 at 01:32.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 01:27   Link #10472
Death Usagi
Banned

For one thing we already got a trap named Shiori so...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 01:31   Link #10473
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Reverse trap origami in ss too if I remember correctly
Old 2014-09-21, 01:32   Link #10474
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Well the problem with that trap is that he's still a boy and we don't know if a male spirit needs to be sealed through a girl instead.

Though considering Mana is Shido's sister, I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to do that. (Though personally I don't think I wanna see it happen.)
Old 2014-09-21, 01:53   Link #10475
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
I'm not sure if the audience target would like to see Shidou sealing a guy and tben getting him naked after it .
With Ping Pong Circulate BG in the background

I don't think Mana has the same power as Shidou , she can handle the power of spirit can't obtain it , Shidou can obtain it but won't use it efficiently as it will drain his life force a lot .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 01:59   Link #10476
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-Oppai-Lover View Post
Well the problem with that trap is that he's still a boy and we don't know if a male spirit needs to be sealed through a girl instead.

Though considering Mana is Shido's sister, I wouldn't be surprised if she was able to do that. (Though personally I don't think I wanna see it happen.)
Mana's beauty mark under her eye would able to make a difference.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 02:03   Link #10477
AP24

Speaking of Mana, the side story in the latest Dragon magazine is called "Mana Research". It's about Mana researching Shido's relationship with the girls and she thinks he's 'eight-timing'.
http://data.archive.moe/board/a/imag...1210005648.jpg
Mana sure looks a lot like Shiori, I guess she really is Shido's blood-related sister.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 02:03   Link #10478
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Mana's beauty mark under her eye would able to make a difference.
Shidou turned 3 straight guys who try to woo him gays the moment he says he's a trap. Seriously, he did that in Shiori Penalty side story.
That's quite impressive.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 02:04   Link #10479
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
So Mana is Shidou's blood sister, she will not join to harem?
Light Novel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-21, 02:05   Link #10480
Anime-Oppai-Lover
Oppai Queen

Quote:
Speaking of Mana, the side story in the latest Dragon magazine is called "Mana Research". It's about Mana researching Shido's relationship with the girls and she thinks he's 'eight-timing'.
http://data.archive.moe/board/a/imag...1210005648.jpg
Mana sure looks a lot like Shiori, I guess she really is Shido's blood-related sister.
Yeah, it was just hard to tell since she's never undone her ponytail while we saw it off.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy