AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-05, 01:48   Link #1041
antjluc

well you really cant say who be stronger and strip them of there powers cause thats what makes them but at this point of the manga i would put my money of naruto because of the senjutsu and of the demon chakra over Sasuke's MS techniques
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 02:02   Link #1042
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

I realy hope Naruto deefets Sasuke next time they met. I mean every time in the past whet they met Sasuke alvays won. Now it's time for Naruto shine.
Old 2010-03-23, 02:15   Link #1043
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
The Shaningan is now the most broken power of the series. As long as it works, it is unbeatable. 9 Tails also comes close as it heals Naruto instead of killing him. But since he is the protgonist, Naruto will of course win.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 12:16   Link #1044
antjluc

i dont naruto could stop amaterusa and he doesnt do well against genjutsu
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 05:42   Link #1045
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Of corse naruto will win their last fight but that doesnt mean he's stronger. Maybe sasuke gets betrayed by madara at the end and naruto decides to put foot to throat on sasuke. Sasuke definitly stronger.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 12:09   Link #1046
VampiricButterfly

No, they are absolutely equal, or so I say.
Naruto is probably one pitch stronger than Sasuke, because of Naruto's stamina.
Sasuke has sharingan? Naruto had sage mode.
VampiricButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 20:56   Link #1047
iBeast

Eh...Sasuke is still stronger. Sasuke will always be the stronger one. But who will win in the end is a different matter.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 15:23   Link #1048
Akachou

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Eh...Sasuke is still stronger. Sasuke will always be the stronger one. But who will win in the end is a different matter.
"Uh, Sasuke! Sasuke will always be handsome. I will always love Sasuke. I want to make Sasuke happy. Sasuke all the way."

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 17:19   Link #1049
Good Apollo
I'm Burning Star IV

I remember when the naruto fights were about the skill and not the strength
on topic- if it came down to over all strength (chidori vs Rasenshuriken) Naruto would win but i dont no how well the Rasenshuriken would do against susanoo. Amaterusa could be easily over come with the shadow clone jutsu, and i wounder how effect tskuyomi would be when naruto is in sage mode. before sasuke got itachies eyes i would say naruto would have him beat but i not knowing what kinda of power sasuke has now is a bit of a pain . BUT IF I HAD TO PICK....naruto
Good Apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 18:04   Link #1050
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Rain View Post
I remember when the naruto fights were about the skill and not the strength
on topic- if it came down to over all strength (chidori vs Rasenshuriken) Naruto would win but i dont no how well the Rasenshuriken would do against susanoo. Amaterusa could be easily over come with the shadow clone jutsu, and i wounder how effect tskuyomi would be when naruto is in sage mode. before sasuke got itachies eyes i would say naruto would have him beat but i not knowing what kinda of power sasuke has now is a bit of a pain . BUT IF I HAD TO PICK....naruto
I just hate joining those discussions, but I think that Naruto is going the be trained by Killerbee means that he is going to be able to use his demon to snap out of genjutsu just like Killerbee did.

That being said, Genjutsu will play no role in the fight and it would also be unfair if it would play a role because Naruto seemingly will never be able to use it except those singing toads he might convince to join the fight.

We neither know what the fourth MS technique is, nor do we know what Naruto will learn from Killerbee. It's well possible that Naruto with his nine tails demon far exceeds even the powers of Killerbee as they wanted to capture the eight tails demon first in order to keep the demonic chakras ballanced, meaning the Kyuubi would counterweight demon 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 altogether.
If the difference in power or amount of chakra was that massive, I guess Naruto will explode once he's able to fully use his bijou.

The only one who can then stop Naruto is Suigetsu, who just points a finger at Naruto which actually makes his heartbeat stop instantly.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 00:54   Link #1051
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Well Naruto pretty much confirmed Sasuke is stronger. Enough said.
Of course Naruto will obtain Sage/Fox/Senju training and will surpass Sasuke at which point Sasuke will implat Madara's balls into his eye sockets thus creating Immortal sharingan or whatever kishi scheme's up in his little dreams. Point is it's an arms race between Naruto and Sasuke.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 12:13   Link #1052
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akachou View Post
"Uh, Sasuke! Sasuke will always be handsome. I will always love Sasuke. I want to make Sasuke happy. Sasuke all the way."
If that was meant to be an imitation of Naruto it was pretty spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Well Naruto pretty much confirmed Sasuke is stronger. Enough said.
Joke aside I don't think that was the case, in fact we reached a point in the story were Naruto and Sasuke were equal again. A fight between MS Sasuke and SM Naruto would most probably end up in a draw at best or both of them dying at worst and I'm guessing it will be about the same with EMS Sasuke and perfect Kyubi Jinchuuriki Naruto.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-11, 05:22   Link #1053
Miles54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
If that was meant to be an imitation of Naruto it was pretty spot on.

Joke aside I don't think that was the case, in fact we reached a point in the story were Naruto and Sasuke were equal again. A fight between MS Sasuke and SM Naruto would most probably end up in a draw at best or both of them dying at worst and I'm guessing it will be about the same with EMS Sasuke and perfect Kyubi Jinchuuriki Naruto.
It could although you'd really expect Kyuubi Naruto to be way beyond Sasuke's ability, we've never seen what Sasuke can do against 4 tails Naruto or further and really with all of the power of the Kyubbi used Naruto atm SHOULD be able to beat Sasuke, unless Kishi makes Sasuke EVEN more powerful, atm Naruto is more powerful if he uses Kyubbi powers, without them he isn't, no
Miles54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-11, 08:52   Link #1054
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't know how you missed it but Sasuke already became even more powerful now that he has the Eternal MS. I mean let's forget the new Doujutsu he will awaken with the EMS or the fact that he would just have to look at Kyubi Naruto to defeat him at the moment since the MS allow him to control the Kyubi (because I think Naruto's training to separate the Kyubi's hate from its chakra will take care of that problem).
Remember how Sasuke ran into 4-5 Kages? Now imagine the same thing but with a perfect Susano and without the side effect of the MS from the beginning. Sasuke woud just roll over them, he is just that broken now.
The Tsuchikage said that the Madara of old could simply do whatever he wanted and none of them could have done a thing about it, and that's pretty much what Sasuke is becoming.
The only people with a fighting chance are Naruto who will become even more ridiculously overpowered by the end of his next training and maybe Kabuto because Edo Tensei seems just as broken when you have the right zombies.

And Tobi of course but while he is unkillable for the moment he didn't show much in the offensive department.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 13:01   Link #1055
AceD
See You En' Tee

At the minute its not even up for debate, Sasuke is far stronger. Sure once Naruto is all trained up they will be equals, but as it stands...Sasuke.
Old 2010-04-12, 13:08   Link #1056
Nite-Wing

Sasuke is like Naruto to the Konoha 11 right now.
Hes stronger than Naruto who knows he might be even stronger than Madara now.
Lets not forget Sasuke has fought a lot more than Naruto in part 2 hes pretty much become tactically a genius to naruto's learn as you go fighting.
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 16:05   Link #1057
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hmm in the end... brains over brute force... so..between Sasuke - Naruto.... i'd say Shikamaru
Old 2010-04-12, 16:06   Link #1058
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

^There is hardly any evidence to support that anyone is stronger than Madara at this point so saying Sasuke might be stronger than Madara without any real material to assist in verifying such a claim is foolish.
Old 2010-04-12, 16:08   Link #1059
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
^There is hardly any evidence to support that anyone is stronger than Madara at this point so saying Sasuke might be stronger than Madara without any real material to assist in verifying such a claim is foolish.
The moment Madara gets hit... even Tonton (the pig) can knock him out!
So what is strenght? He's just good at hiding and dodging..
Old 2010-04-12, 16:55   Link #1060
Nite-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
The fact that Madara cant accomplish his plan without Sasuke's "strength" means nothing I guess.
Madara is a shell of his former self
Sasuke is the peak in terms of how strong you are in this manga
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote