AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-05-20, 02:18   Link #1041
Dareal_truth

I see tho those little moments they have make up for it his relationship slowly build and it’s relaxing because it has some sort of Realism to it, that being said IMO its well written in a sense. Just need to tie the knot that’s ready…i generally believe next vol will be the best for both of them (whatever it comes out)
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 02:24   Link #1042
DarkTemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I see tho those little moments they have make up for it his relationship slowly build and it’s relaxing because it has some sort of Realism to it, that being said IMO its well written in a sense. Just need to tie the knot that’s ready…i generally believe next vol will be the best for both of them (whatever it comes out)
I know what you mean.

Looking at their history it's great development.
When they first met they couldn't stand each other, now they can't live without each other. Ravel and Issei compliment each other well as they serve as foils to each other.
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-30, 08:07   Link #1043
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

The members of Mitsuya's Team could all be the same from Original Denpachi or Ishi could make some change and additions?

Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-30, 10:32   Link #1044
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
The members of Mitsuya's Team could all be the same from Original Denpachi or Ishi could make some change and additions?

Will probably be the same because 2 members have been confirmed:

Able aka Kirino Shizuka 1st appeared along side Mitsuya in V25 New Dark

Kaede aka Nakiri Momiji mentioned by Mitsuya in Shin V2 Life DxD (Diabolos Dragon) & Data XxX (Cross Times Kiss) also fun fact in Denpachi Momiji had the family name of Kyomoto instead of Nakiri

So the 3rd one Resshin should probably make an appears as some point either with his name unchanged from Denpachi Dojima Shintaro like Shizuka or have his family name changed like Momiji.
Old 2024-06-30, 15:10   Link #1045
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Will probably be the same because 2 members have been confirmed:

Able aka Kirino Shizuka 1st appeared along side Mitsuya in V25 New Dark

Kaede aka Nakiri Momiji mentioned by Mitsuya in Shin V2 Life DxD (Diabolos Dragon) & Data XxX (Cross Times Kiss) also fun fact in Denpachi Momiji had the family name of Kyomoto instead of Nakiri

So the 3rd one Resshin should probably make an appears as some point either with his name unchanged from Denpachi Dojima Shintaro like Shizuka or have his family name changed like Momiji.
I wonder how they could fight?

Maybe with phone just like they did in Denpachi?
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-04, 10:20   Link #1046
bluestahli1

Does anyone remember what volume was it that ise's parents were forced to witness that their son is now a dragon/demon? it was where he was trying to fight diehauser and rizevim to save his parents, because that is my favorite part in the series and i would like to reread that chapter.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-04, 14:26   Link #1047
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Does anyone remember what volume was it that ise's parents were forced to witness that their son is now a dragon/demon? it was where he was trying to fight diehauser and rizevim to save his parents, because that is my favorite part in the series and i would like to reread that chapter.
It happens in Volume 20