AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-06-06, 09:53   Link #1041
GDB

It'd have to be 2 cour or cut an ass load of material to get to this point in a single season of 3rei. This is almost twice as many chapters as the first season of 2wei, and almost thrice the number of the first season of Prisma.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-10, 19:15   Link #1042
tuckersister

I still think Illya can use the Class Cards in another way. Anyway looking forward to see "other" Shirou's and Miyu's backstory.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 14:06   Link #1043
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Hmm, just reading a few chapters....sakura can never catch a break can she...this world hates her
Old 2015-06-13, 14:41   Link #1044
Twi

To be Sakura is to be suffering, no matter the continuity. Much like Satsuki.
Old 2015-06-16, 10:50   Link #1045
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I still think Illya can use the Class Cards in another way. Anyway looking forward to see "other" Shirou's and Miyu's backstory.
Really makes you wonder. Is Miyu half-homonculi? Are Shirou's and Miyu's mom different from Illya's? Will they explain if Shirou was saved from the fire? Kiritsugu is probably dead. But I wonder what Chinese Chef Kotomine is up to amid all the chaos. He seems different enough from his original counterpart to just mind his own business.
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 17:11   Link #1046
GDB

Miyu is a natural born grail. Therefore, not a homunculus.

Illya is not blood related to Shirou, while all indications so far are that Miyu is his blood sister (who we knew existed in FSN canon but died in the fire, and never knew her name or age).
Old 2015-06-16, 18:01   Link #1047
The Green One

If I had to speculate, I'd say the events of Fate Zero happen resulting in the fire as we knew it, but somehow Miyu survived as well and Kitsrugu ended up taking both Emiya and Miyu in. No idea how the world came to be in the f'ed up condition it is though.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-16, 19:31   Link #1048
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
If I had to speculate, I'd say the events of Fate Zero happen resulting in the fire as we knew it, but somehow Miyu survived as well and Kitsrugu ended up taking both Emiya and Miyu in. No idea how the world came to be in the f'ed up condition it is though.
I am still going with "Kiri banged Maya and got Miyu"
Old 2015-06-16, 23:27   Link #1049
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
I am still going with "Kiri banged Maya and got Miyu"
Because who wouldn't, right?

Hopefully, they should be answering a lot of our questions next chapter.
Old 2015-06-17, 02:57   Link #1050
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Because who wouldn't, right?

Hopefully, they should be answering a lot of our questions next chapter.
Ooooooooooh maaaan, this.
I'm more curious about how Shirou obtained his current level of magecraft and if he'll further explain the origin of the Archer card. I am more for the theory that he used the Archer card before and just absorbed the knowledge from there.
Maybe we can expect him to give Kuro some more tips and advice later on before the next battle. 3rei Shirou, in my opinion, was one of the best things that happened to this series. Just more 3rei Shirou please.
Old 2015-06-17, 11:48   Link #1051
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Miyu is just Shirou's sister that happened to survive the fire in this world. You can't tell me their eyes being the exact same is just a coincidence.
Old 2015-06-17, 11:59   Link #1052
The Green One

^Plus it explains why Emiya and Miyu live in the Emiya mansion from Fate stay Night. Can't imagine any other reason why that'd be their house.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 00:22   Link #1053
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
^Plus it explains why Emiya and Miyu live in the Emiya mansion from Fate stay Night. Can't imagine any other reason why that'd be their house.
I was going to say that it stretches credibility that the blood sister of a person who eventually becomes a Servant via the Grail is in fact a naturally occurring (Lesser?) Grail...

...But then I realized that that kind of causality-warping implausibility isn't exactly unheard of in relation to the Grail...
Old 2015-06-18, 00:42   Link #1054
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

inb4 Shirou is the artificial one.
Old 2015-06-18, 13:29   Link #1055
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Miyu is just Shirou's sister that happened to survive the fire in this world. You can't tell me their eyes being the exact same is just a coincidence.
Just telling from their eyes doesn't make for much evidence, since the eyes for each character aren't exactly consistent through each panel.
But it's doubtful that Miyu is a survivor from the fire, since Shirou had to survive with the assistance from Avalon. Kiritsugu could have only saved one of them at the time, and knowing him, he really would have only saved just one.
Old 2015-06-18, 13:34   Link #1056
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
Just telling from their eyes doesn't make for much evidence, since the eyes for each character aren't exactly consistent through each panel.
But it's doubtful that Miyu is a survivor from the fire, since Shirou had to survive with the assistance from Avalon. Kiritsugu could have only saved one of them at the time, and knowing him, he really would have only saved just one.
Miyu is a natural born grail in this universe, so it's very possible for her and Shirou to survive with her powers without needing Kiritsugu to use Avalon.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 16:20   Link #1057
ReddyRedWolf

As for Shirou I think he could've contracted with Alaya, explaining his appearance. Whatever the Ainsworth were planning was both detrimental to the world and humanity. Tanaka is probably an agent of Gaia. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Do note though Miyu and Illya have the same birth dates. Which means for all intents she is this universe's version of Illya.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-18, 18:47   Link #1058
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
Go by their official design. They not only have the same eyes, but if I recall they're the only ones with that eye design in all of Type-Moon.
Old 2015-06-19, 18:04   Link #1059
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I look forward to the next chapter that hopefully will explain a lot of this. It is pretty interesting to figure out exactly what is up with Miyu. I would agree that if she is a natural born grail that she probably could survive the fire on her own and then Shirou would just need to be saved after that point. Plenty of plausible explanations, curious to see what ends up being the truth.

Either way I do agree that 3rei Shirou was a great addition. The focus is still on the girls, but he is a fun badass to add to the series.
Old 2015-06-19, 22:54   Link #1060
Twi

Let's keep this Shirou rather than the oblivious one.

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff