Notices

Old 2016-12-18, 12:42   Link #1041
theluckyrookie
Lucky Rookie

Will Yukino be pregnant from this play?
theluckyrookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 13:44   Link #1042
Bluehood

I've had this thought for a while now, why does some people call Michi yoshitomo but right after they say that they say either Kudo/Michi """In GT anyway"""
Bluehood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 13:54   Link #1043
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^^I said that in NU forum though

^^Hell yeah

^Because everyone has different ways of calling someone
Most call normally (written with kanji)
There are those who use hiragana/katakana, it's phonetic and the correct reading of the name, but no kanji means the meaning of the name is unknown
GT can't recognize whether it's a name or an object, so even if read the same, the translation will be different
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 14:53   Link #1044
Bluehood

^thanks I didn't know that at all, just got finished the group xxx in yukino's house and it was amazing
Bluehood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 15:12   Link #1045
Rasty

^^ You are mistaken, you said it there (or someone else, but I think it was you) too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogoki_vnz View Post
Man you were not kidding with the "Nei is the main character of the first arc" really love what the author did to the closure for the Yoshida a Nei first time.
Yeah, I really liked that scene too. It's probably the best scene there is in the first 450 chapters at least (that's where I am currently). Thanks to this scene Nei skyrocketed from rather not interesting girl right next to Michi to the 1st place. Well her not getting too much spotlight makes her go down a bit.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 16:42   Link #1046
knowngni
Lover of Onee-sans

Just finished House of Koudzuki Arc (ch258). My god it takes so long to read each chapter. At the rate I'm going its gonna take me its gonna take me a month and a half to catch up to the latest chapter

Misuzu is best wife. Meg is so useless. She really has nothing going for her. Legal wife my ass, Misuzu shown herself to be the perfect wife. Meg? nothing shes still spoiled and obsessive. Getting tired of the "Do it to me too" after-request that she comes up with anytime someone does something with Yoshida. Give the man's D a break. Michi is growing on me also.
Spoiler for Dark Desire:

One of my deepest wishes is for Nagisa & Mao surprising Yoshida at school yelling "Papa~!" in front of all his classmates. That would put the biggest smile on my face.

Edit: Just finished Family Gathering short Arc (ch263) Just reinforced more worthlessness of Megumi. I really want her dumped. she's really not bringing anything to the table and being a downer

Last edited by knowngni; 2016-12-18 at 18:59.
knowngni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 18:49   Link #1047
Pun
Lewd Bread

Mao-chan is an angel.
Pun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 18:50   Link #1048
shogoki_vnz

Spoiler for Minaho break my heart:
shogoki_vnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 19:06   Link #1049
Rasty

^
Spoiler for Minaho reply:

Spoiler for Iwakura:
Old 2016-12-18, 19:23   Link #1050
knowngni
Lover of Onee-sans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^
Spoiler for Iwakura:
She's naive. She thinks sex is her only possible way of life and can't see a life outside of it. Just as MC initially couldn't see a life of not being alone. Which is why I want her to also "get helped" by the MC because she also has her own problem and its kinda sad she gave up and accepted a life of sex, gangbangs, and boy toys.
knowngni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-18, 19:37   Link #1051
Rasty

^ But it would be a bit unfair to Katsuko to take her into the harem. While Katsuko was in a way addicted to sex too, she was trying really hard and never gave up as Iwakura did. While she might have a problem, she is not really unhappy the way she is, and there actually is a way to cure her without the MC.

Not even speaking about the fact, that considering she is not running to sex because of some trauma or such, but being seriously addicted to it, MC would get killed by her, you can't really forget he accepts anything his girls want from him and her sex appetite is not possible to satysfy by one man (and this work has no NTR) thus he would get sucked dry by her and die when his body could no longer stand the abuse.
Old 2016-12-18, 19:39   Link #1052
shogoki_vnz

^^^
Spoiler for Minaho:
Old 2016-12-18, 21:02   Link #1053
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Gosh... Everyone here is all over the place... There's someone at ch200, ch400, ch100 etc lol. Usually there's only at latest translation and at latest raw

^Lol, you really became a Megu hater, huh?

^^
^^^
We need an eternal bitch in the team man

It's exactly because Minaho can't snusnu that their romance is always so sweet even up to now~
Old 2016-12-18, 21:23   Link #1054
Pun
Lewd Bread

Eyy, remember when Yoshida asks Nei to just sleep together, hugging and holding hands. Minaho can do that too!

I like the current TL readers being so harsh on Yukino. I predict that they'll come to like Yukino later and hate Megu being bitchy later.

Author really makes us dance in his palm. All of our emotions felt in the progression are all dictated by him. That's why I love this novel.
Old 2016-12-18, 21:29   Link #1055
shogoki_vnz

^hahaha but let be honest, Yukino after some time became a very top level tsundere, and the sex scene became one of the most funny, just a pair of friend naggin each other but enjoying every second of it. In the end is impossible not like her.
Old 2016-12-18, 21:35   Link #1056
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^
^
There are some TL readers here too I bet, just not registered as members~

New raw chapter boi~
It's the unusual cute girls doing cute things activity
Like those yuri animes
Old 2016-12-18, 23:15   Link #1057
shogoki_vnz

^ Are there some events, like the Minaho's one, with the last boss so far? A romantic hug? a kiss? I know that last boss chan is asexual thanks to her trauma, but she is one of girls that make the most cute reactions to Yoshida's curve balls
Old 2016-12-19, 00:15   Link #1058
Pun
Lewd Bread

Minaho is cute.
Mao-chan wa dai-tenshi!

New chapter. This is the party.
Old 2016-12-19, 01:28   Link #1059
Garn

That "♡" kill me
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-19, 02:09   Link #1060
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^^Of course~

^^Pun, raise my comment to 1st!
Itsa partee~

Tags
crime syndicate, esp, global harem, lgbt, moral degradation, netori, parental advisory, rape, stockholm syndrome, supernatural