AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-01, 02:02   Link #1061
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
BTW: this has been a while since we said anything specifically fan-fic related so I'll share what I have been writing the past few minutes

The annoying sound of our alarm clock came to my ears, robbing me of the pleasant dreams of ruling the world. With a small groan I rolled over half on top of my seeping partner so I could speak with her. “Nanoha,” My voice was a little rough because I just woke up but I didn't really care. When the girl didn't wake I tried again. “Nanohaaaaa.” She mumbled something about a blueberry muffin before cuddling up against me to get comfortable. Finally I opened my eyes and looked out over the top of her head and at the alarm clock, which was progressively getting louder and giving me a headache. I finally managed to get caught up with all my work so I could sleep in one day and my ever so loving room mate just had to want to wake up at her usual time. The beeping sounds cut off, taking to it's second stage, which was playing the radio very loudly. Although I'll admit I liked the current song, I liked sleeping a lot more. “Nanoha, cut the damn thing off!” I knew I couldn't reach it so I didn't even bother trying. My best friend yawned against me and nuzzled herself in against my chest, seemingly deaf to the sound. I had enough, and I wanted to sleep. Putting my hands against her chest I pushed her as softly as I could before finally getting her close enough to the edge and shoving her onto the floor. Now with Nanoha gone, I grabbed her pillow and put it over my head to try and cut off the noise and go back to sleep. At first I thought I would be able to rejoin my dreams but suddenly the sounds of Nanoha's loud snoring came from the floor, even drowning out the music. Pissed, I got up and crawled over to the edge of the bed and grabbed a pillow before raising it above my head.

The Night
By:
Satashi
GOLD!!!

This is pure GOLD! you have to stop posting previews like this one. I can't wait to read the whole thing whenever you present us with these

Ugh. 3 AM here and I want to curl up in my bed and sleep. Night all. We'll continue the arguments later. And hopefully, Skyfall will decide to not take a peek in here ><
Old 2007-07-01, 02:04   Link #1062
Jena-su
Lurkmode activated
*Artist

Thanks Erio, I feel seriously validated after that. XD (Wow, my first bow emote. Awesome. <3) And thank you Sora too. <333

I have a lot more I could say to you Haru, but you clearly don't listen to logic if it's related to Yuuno in any way shape or form, and things have gotten enough off topic as it is.

I'm going to return to lurking now. I seem to only bring things totally off topic whenever I open my damn mouth. -.-;; *slinks back to shadows*

Edit: Good night Sora, sleep well. :3

Old 2007-07-01, 02:04   Link #1063
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
BTW: this has been a while since we said anything specifically fan-fic related so I'll share what I have been writing the past few minutes

The annoying sound of our alarm clock came to my ears, robbing me of the pleasant dreams of ruling the world. With a small groan I rolled over half on top of my seeping partner so I could speak with her. “Nanoha,” My voice was a little rough because I just woke up but I didn't really care. When the girl didn't wake I tried again. “Nanohaaaaa.” She mumbled something about a blueberry muffin before cuddling up against me to get comfortable. Finally I opened my eyes and looked out over the top of her head and at the alarm clock, which was progressively getting louder and giving me a headache. I finally managed to get caught up with all my work so I could sleep in one day and my ever so loving room mate just had to want to wake up at her usual time. The beeping sounds cut off, taking to it's second stage, which was playing the radio very loudly. Although I'll admit I liked the current song, I liked sleeping a lot more. “Nanoha, cut the damn thing off!” I knew I couldn't reach it so I didn't even bother trying. My best friend yawned against me and nuzzled herself in against my chest, seemingly deaf to the sound. I had enough, and I wanted to sleep. Putting my hands against her chest I pushed her as softly as I could before finally getting her close enough to the edge and shoving her onto the floor. Now with Nanoha gone, I grabbed her pillow and put it over my head to try and cut off the noise and go back to sleep. At first I thought I would be able to rejoin my dreams but suddenly the sounds of Nanoha's loud snoring came from the floor, even drowning out the music. Pissed, I got up and crawled over to the edge of the bed and grabbed a pillow before raising it above my head.

The Night
By:
Satashi
*searches around like crazy*
WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS?!

I so hope that's Yuuno.

EDIT: Night Fuyu.
... though I'm probably late.

Last edited by Erio; 2007-07-01 at 02:15.
Old 2007-07-01, 02:07   Link #1064
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
LoL thanks guys. I've been working secretly on this for a day or two ^^

It will be posted tomorrow, I'm writing the ending right now.

night Sora-chan
Old 2007-07-01, 02:12   Link #1065
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jena-su View Post
Thanks Erio, I feel seriously validated after that. XD (Wow, my first bow emote. Awesome. <3) And thank you Sora too. <333

I have a lot more I could say to you Haru, but you clearly don't listen to logic if it's related to Yuuno in any way shape or form, and things have gotten enough off topic as it is.

I'm going to return to lurking now. I seem to only bring things totally off topic whenever I open my damn mouth. -.-;; *slinks back to shadows*

Edit: Good night Sora, sleep well. :3

You're welcome Jena-san ^^

Haru doesn't like Yuuno, period. So he normally skips arguments that talk about him, I guess *shrug*

You don't have a "damn mouth" and it's good to be off topic from time to time (It's really Nanoha forum style, so...) As I mentioned the first time I saw you, you bring liveliness here, just like Satashi-san ^^

Good night ^^

Quote:
LoL thanks guys. I've been working secretly on this for a day or two ^^

It will be posted tomorrow, I'm writing the ending right now.

night Sora-chan
Is it me or are you writing at 2 AM in the morning? If that's the case, I'll glare at you >.>

Good night Satashi-san ^^
Old 2007-07-01, 02:14   Link #1066
BPHaru

Quote:
Also I'd like to point out, as a fact, Nanoha counts the days that goes by when she doesn't see Yuuno ( check the manga)
I can say without thinking you haven’t released a fic since 3 days, and I’m not in love with you, that doesn’t prove anything.

Quote:
Yuuno isn't "Confined to a library" or anything
Sure, and Arf either xD

Quote:
Neither girls knew he would be there, but Yuuno did know THEY would and he accepted teh job becasue of it.
No one cares about non-shota male character in this series, we were talking about Fate and Nanoha, they didn’t knew about the male being there, that’s a fact.

Quote:
Long distance relationships work.
Yeah, but you need at least a pair of hour to use the phone of something, but I think she prefer to spend 3 hours with Fate every night C_C

Quote:
And if you can read japanese she doesn't "spend time with Fate" she's doing paperwork, and so is Fate. They do their work at the same time at night before they get in bed. that's not touchy feely alone time, it's buisness.
“Time with Fate/Training planning” is what says the translation I have. Spending 3 hours in that is as absurd as spending 1 complete hour only bathing… “RH, please make the planning for me, just put 4 random droids somewhere and save it in the usual folder, I have to Paya-Paya someone” well, maybe is not than absurd since that bathing time it’s the same as Fate-chan. If this isn’t subtext tell me what it is. It’s obvoius

Quote:

The Night
By:
Satashi
This sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Haru doesn't like Yuuno, period. So he normally skips arguments that talk about him, I guess *shrug*
I have said it before, I don’t dislike that character, I only dislike 2 things: Nanoha being paired with him, and the homophobic people.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-01, 02:20   Link #1067
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:

The Night
By:
Satashi
Great stuff! In response, here're reposts of my stuff from the OC Thread.

Spoiler for No Place Like Home...:

Spoiler for At Dawn We Trained:

If you've got questions about the spells used, check out my characters in the OC thread and pages 160-162 for a discussion of Crusade.
Old 2007-07-01, 02:24   Link #1068
Erio
Hiromi

OK. I cant stand this any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
I can say without thinking you haven’t released a fic since 3 days, and I’m not in love with you, that doesn’t prove anything.
It proves one thing. She thinks about him, so he is very important to her and he is an important part of her life. He may not appear on screen, but he is with Nanoha all the time. In her thoughts, and in her heart.

You say you love reading romance, but you dont know something as basic as this?

Quote:
Sure, and Arf either xD
The key word is "confined." Not Library.

Quote:
No one cares about non-shota male character in this series, we were talking about Fate and Nanoha, they didn’t knew about the male being there, that’s a fact.
I dont get this one. Being where?

Quote:
Yeah, but you need at least a pair of hour to use the phone of something, but I think she prefer to spend 3 hours with Fate every night C_C
... Did you even read what Satashi said a few minutes ago?

Quote:
“Time with Fate/Training planning” is what says the translation I have. Spending 3 hours in that is as absurd as spending 1 complete hour only bathing… “RH, please make the planning for me, just put 4 random droids somewhere and save it in the usual folder, I have to Paya-Paya someone” well, maybe is not than absurd since that bathing time it’s the same as Fate-chan. If this isn’t subtext tell me what it is. It’s obvoius
Yes... I spend a lot of time with a co-worker everyday, and then I spend the whole night with my roommate. I now have a lover at work, and a gaylover at night?

... I dont even know what I'm saying right now.
Old 2007-07-01, 02:29   Link #1069
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's at this point where half of you should be in bed one-two hours ago.

And yes, the 'god' of evil and mischief coming in to break up an all so tasty and enjoyable 'discussion' means that Ragnarok is upon us all. [/deadpan]

That, and I have a writer's block (again) about that AxZ thingy I promised...
Old 2007-07-01, 02:32   Link #1070
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Okay, obvisouly people who won't even consider a possibility besides their own won't give in this matter. I have enough information on how people think now to allow me to write from differnt point of views now. So let's end this, as points of topic are being lost to blind eyes and deaf ears.

@Chaos2Frozen: more A/Z please.

@Erio: thanks. Really.

@Fuyu no Sora: I write untill 6 AM sometimes ( and regret it MAJORLY teh next day). P.S go to sleep.
Old 2007-07-01, 02:34   Link #1071
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

@Chaos2Frozen: more A/Z please.
I said 'Writer's block', not motivational problems

(Actually, it might be a bit of both )
Old 2007-07-01, 02:36   Link #1072
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Timeout!! Sorry for the interruption but I'm going to reduce the tension that is quickly building up!! To do that I'm reposting one of the sillier stuff I posted in the OC thread. And before anyone asks, its not The Festival although BPHaru might enjoy that one since he
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru
I have said it before, I don’t dislike that character, I only dislike 2 things: Nanoha being paired with him, and the homophobic people.
Anyway here is the repost
Spoiler for Drinking is Embarrassing or Karma strikes back!:
Old 2007-07-01, 02:41   Link #1073
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
It proves one thing. She thinks about him, so he is very important to her and he is an important part of her life. He may not appear on screen, but he is with Nanoha all the time. In her thoughts, and in her heart.
So, if you extrapolate, you have that I would have Satashi in my mind all the time, I would be always thinking about him/her, because he/she is the most important part of my life, only because I remembered without thinking that she released her last fic 3 days ago.
NO -_-

Quote:
You say you love reading romance, but you dont know something as basic as this?
Sorry, that basis doesn’t make sense for me.
A better basis would be: "Pair the 2 characters with more popularity and with more screentime in the series", not at contrary.

Quote:
I dont get this one. Being where?
Augusta

Quote:
... Did you even read what Satashi said a few minutes ago?
I have my own translations too.

Quote:
Yes... I spend a lot of time with a co-worker everyday, and then I spend the whole night with my roommate. I now have a lover at work, and a gaylover at night?
It depends, if both of you sleep together every night in a giant bed, the answer is “subtext”.

Well, I'm going to sleep right now, it's 3:40AM here.
I'm reading your history tomorrow tshouryuu

Saludos, Haru

PD: realmente la gente de este foro no deja de sorprenderme, que grupo tan curioso hay acá xD, casi que me arrepiento de haber empezado a postear, la gente aveces sale con cada cosas xD.

Last edited by BPHaru; 2007-07-01 at 02:53.
Old 2007-07-01, 03:01   Link #1074
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
So, if you extrapolate, you have that I would have Satashi in my mind all the time, I would be always thinking about him/her, because he/she is the most important part of my life, only because I remembered without thinking that she released her last fic 3 days ago.
NO -_-
You said it yourself. 3 days. In Nanoha's case, it has been YEARS doing it.

Quote:
Sorry, that basis doesn’t make sense for me.
I see. So you just go for the yuri and making love scenes. OK, no problem.

Quote:
Augusta
Actually I knew that. I just wanted to make sure.

So, wherever you go, you know exactly who is there. You must be some kind of God.

Quote:
I have my own translations too.
Good for you.

Quote:
It depends, if both of you sleep together every night in a giant bed, the answer is “subtext”.
You know, girls dont mind sleeping with other girls. The fact that they are sleeping in the same bed does not mean they are lovers and make love every night.

Quote:
PD: realmente la gente de este foro no deja de sorprenderme, que grupo tan curioso hay acá xD, casi que me arrepiento de haber empezado a postear, la gente aveces sale con cada cosas xD.
Quizas es tu primera vez en un foro asi. Mejor aprende a respetar lo que le gusta a otras personas, asi como nosotros respetamos que a ti te gusta NxF.

I'm very sorry for this, Satashi. I just cant stand it any more.

EDIT: I missed this line because you edited:
Quote:
A better basis would be: "Pair the 2 characters with more popularity and with more screentime in the series", not at contrary.
That's the most bullshit I've ever heard from you tonight.

(Sorry Satashi, Jena, and Fuyu, for the aggressive comments)

Last edited by Erio; 2007-07-01 at 03:14.
Old 2007-07-01, 03:22   Link #1075
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
THAT'S ENOUGH!

I can hear 'ship' again.

And this is no longer becoming a fanfic dicussion forum!

I can't even post my fic ideas or excerpts for fear of being ignored and poured over by other people- no offense Saati-kun for that- my skills a a bit low in the Nanoha department- you have the right to pour me over...

What i mean is being poured over by people with narrow views- and will only comment/appraise a work due to the pairing... this is sooo CCS-fandom-ish... move on!

Spoiler for what i might do in the next 24 hours:
Old 2007-07-01, 03:25   Link #1076
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
THAT'S ENOUGH!

I can hear 'ship' again.

I can't even post my fic ideas or excerpts for fear of being ignored and poured over by other people- no offense Saati-kun for that- my skills a a bit low in the Nanoha department- you have the right to pour me over...

What i mean is being poured over by people with narrow views- and will only comment/appraise a work due to the pairing... this is sooo CCS-fandom-ish... move on!

*Blink Blink*

Okaaayyy~ ... Post them now then.
Old 2007-07-01, 03:26   Link #1077
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
THAT'S ENOUGH!

I can hear 'ship' again.

Guys like it was said, let's just drop it now. Arguing with people with closed mind is like trying to move a wall with the sound of your voice. At the end you're out of breath and look like funny.

Besides, I'd hate to not be able to discuss things in here casually anymore.

So like Saint X said, let's drop it all here and go on with fanfics.

And Saint, I'm always willing to hear your stuff.
Old 2007-07-01, 03:31   Link #1078
Liingo
Love Hina?

Ok so in a semblance of trying to get back to normal, heres the next part of my fic, reposted from the OC thread... :heh

Still no action (dodges projectiles) but we're getting there

Spoiler for Training Part 2:

Could someone check the spelling of Caro's device... I don't think its correct (don't have acess to the episode atm)

These events are all happening just before they go on their break (um episode 10 of StikerS I think...)

Again comments welcome

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-07-01 at 04:00. Reason: changes to caro's device name
Old 2007-07-01, 03:33   Link #1079
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
THAT'S ENOUGH!

I can hear 'ship' again.

Sure, you can delete my last 2 posts if you want. I dont really care. As Satashi said, its like talking to a wall.

But letme tell you one thing. Relationships are part of fanfics. A huge part, in fact, because most fanfics are about them. So do expect similar conversations whenever a romance fanfic is released again.
Old 2007-07-01, 03:42   Link #1080
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Erio

I know... but some of the posts here are on the borderline of insult- will not say whose side... but you all know your sins- i have been looking at this thread since my last post- busy in the OC thread- before the call for stop and the responses have been too iffy.

And what we really need is comments about the flow of the story, not just what pairs are there and how they live it up- perhaps how they live it up but one has to remove their affiliations in the meantime... I'm currently transparent in the state of parings here so i really don't mind, but one comment after countercomment can't really help in highlighting points in thoughts and such...

I don't know if my mind is that complex, or i'm really foolish, crazy or just plain baka

speaking of works... give me a few minutes.