AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-12, 16:26   Link #1061
peinmaximus@

guys,I think that in the vampire faction the guys who are more next of ise power level's is only valerie,the the woman who is the leader of the carmilla faction and the main vampire enemy of this arc.the others noble vampires are so much weak than ise.
too I feel that ermenhilde will apologize to ise soon and too she and the leader of carmilla will start admire ise too soon.
Old 2013-06-12, 16:55   Link #1062
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,I think that in the vampire faction the guys who are more next of ise power level's is only valerie,the the woman who is the leader of the carmilla faction and the main vampire enemy of this arc.the others noble vampires are so much weak than ise.
too I feel that ermenhilde will apologize to ise soon and too she and the leader of carmilla will start admire ise too soon.
There's a possibility, that the leader of carmilla(Princess of the vampires) fall in love for Issei, like Kunou(princess of Youkai), Maybe they two will be "future" Isse Harem membres, because in this arc the autor told that he will improve Issei powers and will improve Issei relationships with the actual members and also the subheroines(Kuroka, Le Fay, Sona)
Old 2013-06-12, 17:28   Link #1063
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
There's a possibility, that the leader of carmilla(Princess of the vampires) fall in love for Issei, like Kunou(princess of Youkai), Maybe they two will be "future" Isse Harem membres, because in this arc the autor told that he will improve Issei powers and will improve Issei relationships with the actual members and also the subheroines(Kuroka, Le Fay, Sona)
The author did say he will not add girls directly into the harem, though he did not say there will be girls who will fall for him in the future.

Thus far there been Kunou and Abe both have feelings for Ise, but they are not part of the harem.

My definition of harem is, multiple women or men who strive to compete against one another to gain more affection from the single love interest either male or female as. As well, consistently they are always with the interest partner.
Old 2013-06-12, 17:31   Link #1064
peinmaximus@

yes,I agree with you wild lion.
maybe the leader of carmilla faction will be how kunou:a local wife.
I think that ise will unite the world with his harem.
obs:how local wife ise will probably have two dragon girls(ophis and tiamat),one youkai girl(kunou),one vampire girl and maybe someone of others factions(maybe the indra or shiva faction?).
Old 2013-06-12, 18:26   Link #1065
WILD_LION

Quote:
yes,I agree with you wild lion.
maybe the leader of carmilla faction will be how kunou:a local wife.
I think that ise will unite the world with his harem.
obs:how local wife ise will probably have two dragon girls(ophis and tiamat),one youkai girl(kunou),one vampire girl and maybe someone of others factions(maybe the indra or shiva faction?).
This is a high possibility, maybe when the actual war against The Khaos Brigade finish, issei will join the princess of every Fraction who are inside of the peace treaty, after all his house is recognized as a so important place for the peace.

well it is just an idea...., we need to wait to discover what will happen in this arc first with the magicans(Le fay) and vampires(Carmilla Princess or Valerie).
Old 2013-06-12, 21:41   Link #1066
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,for you how is actually the position of this guys(Ophis, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Śakra, Thor, Typhon (Or Fenrir), Hades, Aten, and Lugh)in the top 10(after ophis lost much of her powers)?
and whom you think that will be the main enemy of the next vol?
Old 2013-06-12, 21:46   Link #1067
WILD_LION

Hey, I came up with a crazy idea while reading the volume in which Issei activated his armor touching the breasts of Rias, which made ​​her the switch princess , then I thought, what if to activate Issei new level of infinite power, Issei touches Ophis breasts, and while touches they grow, then the power of Issei increases the level of a dragon god, and Ophis is called switch Goddess, hahahahaha, it is just a crazy idea.
Old 2013-06-12, 21:51   Link #1068
WILD_LION

Quote:
hey wild lion,for you how is actually the position of this guys(Ophis, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Śakra, Thor, Typhon (Or Fenrir), Hades, Aten, and Lugh)in the top 10(after ophis lost much of her powers)?
and whom you think that will be the main enemy of the next vol?
For me, Ophis will recover her powers, because I think that the evil dragons are using It, and when they get defeated by Issei Ophis will get back her powers.

About power positions I ignore the correct order, although I remembre that Draig call Ophis the Most Powerfull Entity, although we need consider True Dragon First.
Old 2013-06-12, 21:59   Link #1069
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,maybe when ise recovers ophis powers(I think that will be in the next arc)she join in definitive in ise harem.
guy,ise still has a long work for be in the maou level(I wanted that in the end ise be stronger than ophis in her 100%,but I think that this is impossible).
Old 2013-06-12, 22:00   Link #1070
bludvein

Quote:
Hey, I came up with a crazy idea while reading the volume in which Issei activated his armor touching the breasts of Rias, which made ​​her the switch princess , then I thought, what if to activate Issei new level of infinite power, Issei touches Ophis breasts, and while touches they grow, then the power of Issei increases the level of a dragon god, and Ophis is called switch Goddess, hahahahaha, it is just a crazy idea.
Form for Ophis is only a decoration. He/she/it can look however it wants, and has no set gender. "Her" current form is also that of a loli's, which is totally not in Ise's strike zone.

Ophis is an off-limits mascot character.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:08   Link #1071
WILD_LION

Quote:
hey wild lion,maybe when ise recovers ophis powers(I think that will be in the next arc)she join in definitive in ise harem.
Yeah, is true, maybe that will be the next arc, for me 80% of probability. Ophis will change his role as a mascot to a future wife, like Koneko who also began like a mascot. We need to wait how the author improve the relationships, in the past vol14 was Ravel.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:09   Link #1072
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
For me, Ophis will recover her powers, because I think that the evil dragons are using It, and when they get defeated by Issei Ophis will get back her powers.

About power positions I ignore the correct order, although I remembre that Draig call Ophis the Most Powerfull Entity, although we need consider True Dragon First.
For now It's impossible for Ophis to recover her powers. The Khaos Brigade have/will the intention of using her stolen power to create a clone of Ophis. The current Ophis is 4 times stronger than Ddraig and Albion at there strongest.

Quote:
guy,ise still have a long away for be in the maou level(I wanted that in the end ise be strong than ophis in her 100%,but I think that this is impossible).
Ophis will not join Isseis harem, Ophis is genderless and in the form of a child both of which strikes her from the running in Isseis mind he sees her more like a little sister or neice, stated in the novels, add the fact that Ophis used to be an old man takes her firmly out. Plus the author stated himself that she/he is a mascot character which is like a pet, you don't see people pairing Fenrir or Ryuuteimari with him now do ya?

Quote:
Yeah, is true, maybe that will be the next arc, for me 80% of probability. Ophis will change his role as a mascot to a future wife, like Koneko who also began like a mascot. We need to wait how the author improve the relationships, in the past vol14 was Ravel.
If the author gives Ophis back her power it will be after the series ends when the Khaos Brigade are defeated and the clone is destroyed. The difference between Koneko and Ophis is that Issei found her attractive from the very beginning, not once did Issei fawn over Ophis, even with Kunou he just mentioned her butt touching his shoulder once which can be taken either way but no straight out attraction, maybe a one sided crush but that's it.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:12   Link #1073
WILD_LION

Quote:
guy,ise still has a long work for be in the maou level(I wanted that in the end ise be stronger than ophis in her 100%,but I think that this is impossible).
There is a hope, Ise is the "Nexus" between INFINITE and ZERO, so there is a hope of a miracle.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-06-13 at 09:29.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:21   Link #1074
Somethindarker

Quote:
There is a hope, Ise is the "Nexus" between INFINE and ZERO, so there is a hope of a miracle.
Well right now Issei is in my opinion top teir high class to low tier ultimate class, Kiba is high class just like Akeno. So being Ultimate class like a Maou is not impossible, being able to surpass God class in definitely possible. But the days of one strong force is ending like Sirzechs said the days of a group of powerful warriors is just beginning, even heaven is taking steps by using the cards system like the devils evil piece.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:34   Link #1075
peinmaximus@

guys,have hope guys.ise is a guy that can make miracles happen,then maybe he can make ophis fall for him(maybe the author can make this miracle for ise.kkkk).
yes somethindarker,I think too that ise is low tier ultimate class.
but have one question in dxd that I never can answer for myself-whom is strongest:ddraig in his 100% or sirzechs in his 100%?
Old 2013-06-12, 22:37   Link #1076
Chris38

Personally, I think that Ise definitely won't become as powerful as Ophis or Great Red ... he would probably need to develop a few hundred years, to reach that level ... and since Ise (unlike some other characters, in this novel), isn't a battle crazed maniac ... I don't see him, actually harboring the need to become the most powerful existence in the DxD universe.

Reaching the level of a Maou or Ultimate Devil requires a few years of training and gaining battle experience as well ... I don't see Ise reaching that level anytime soon.

Finally, I think that from the beginning, this novel was aimed to have more "team" work based battle's (considering the whole Rating Games system), so while I definitely see Ise as being one of the more powerful members of the Gremory team, he still won't become powerful enough, to deal with all of the confrontations / fights that he is put against, on his own.

@peinmaximus

I think that at the moment, the relationship between Ophis and Ise is more "family" based, rather then romantic. While, it's definitely possible that Ophis might develop some romantic feelings for Ise, the fact that Ophis is genderless and Ise's current body posses some relation to him / her, gives more then enough squicky factor's to this pairing.

Regarding who is stronger Ddraig or Sirzechs, I think it's hard to say ... considering that a serious Sierzches is strong enough to cause even a God to become afraid of him ... at the current moment, I would say that they are at a similar level of power.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-06-12 at 22:47.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:41   Link #1077
Somethindarker

Quote:
guys,have hope guys.ise is a guy that can make miracles happen,then maybe he can make ophis fall for him(maybe the author can make this miracle for ise.kkkk).
but have one question in dxd that I never can answer for myself-whom is strongest:ddraig in his 100% or sirzechs in his 100%?
Sorry there is hope, and then there is ignoring all the evidence in the hopes that the author will change his mind to suit my own interests. Ophis is being treated not as a woman but as a mascot, pet, daughter or sister type character for Issei and his friends. Ophis is a God she hasn't shown a shred of interest in pursuing Issei in any way other than platonic.

Ddaig was probably stronger, the author stated himself that the strongest haven't revealed themselves yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I think that Ise definitely won't become as powerful as Ophis or Great Red ... he would probably need to develop a few hundred years, to reach that level ... and since Ise (unlike some other characters, in this novel), isn't a battle crazed maniac ... I don't see him, actually harboring the need to become the most powerful existence in the DxD universe.

Reaching the level of a Maou or Ultimate Devil requires a few years of training and gaining battle experience as well ... I don't see Ise reaching that level anytime soon.

Finally, I think that from the beginning, this novel was aimed to have more "team" work based battle's (considering the whole Rating Games system), so while I definitely see Ise as being one of the more powerful members of the Gremory team, he still won't become powerful enough, to deal with all of the confrontations / fights that he is put against, on his own.
Pretty much hit the nail right on the head with that one. Although I do think Issei will probably become one of the strongest in the DxD universe, only because the novel is very battle shonen orientated and Issei usually has to square off against the strongest himself. But hey that's just my own thought.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:47   Link #1078
WILD_LION

Quote:
For Ophis, i hope that too, and I think too that ise is low tier ultimate class too, even Azazel said that Iseei just will beein midle class for a short time by his insane power.

About the battle, I think that Draig Alive in his 100% without dragon-killers will be the winner.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:51   Link #1079
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Pretty much hit the nail right on the head with that one. Although I do think Issei will probably become one of the strongest in the DxD universe, only because the novel is very battle shonen orientated and Issei usually has to square off against the strongest himself. But hey that's just my own thought.
I agree that, by the end of the series, Ise will be ranked pretty high, when it comes to the ranking of the strongest beings in the DxD universe ... but, there will still be a few existences that would be even more powerful compared to Ise - like, for example... Great Red.
Old 2013-06-13, 08:35   Link #1080
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree that, by the end of the series, Ise will be ranked pretty high, when it comes to the ranking of the strongest beings in the DxD universe ... but, there will still be a few existences that would be even more powerful compared to Ise - like, for example... Great Red.
We must remember that this series has the name of Great Red, also named Dragon of Dragons (D×D), and now Issei has his blood, so there is a high possibility of that issei in the future will be one of the most powerfull existences in the DxD universe. Remember Draig words, "Well, for now you are like a Baby True Dragon"

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-06-13 at 09:52.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life