AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-22, 06:54   Link #10781
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Hmmm...I'll admit, that's odd. But, we each have our own writing styles, and our own forms of analyzing our pieces.

I do (did?) have a fourth part in consideration, and that'll become reality, most likely, seeing what happened at the end of Part III and all, but...a structure hasn't formed yet. Hopefully something will come to me.
Old 2007-09-22, 07:14   Link #10782
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
@haiz: Yes, fearsome...if that's what you were implying.

And, finally, I've dug up the segment:

Spoiler for Scarlet Berceuse- Part III:

There ya go.
Naisu indeed
Quite a wild battle, though, some parts in the end remind me of part 3 I'm still writting
Old 2007-09-22, 07:16   Link #10783
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
YOSSHA!!!! FAINAR FUSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, then. Since this next post contains massive texts and risky material, I advice all of you to prepare your tissue box.

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER
SUMMER ARC SPECIAL, CHAPTER V

Spoiler for epic bluecheeism #1:

Spoiler for epic bluecheeism #2:

Spoiler for epic bluecheeism #3:

Spoiler for actual truth:

Blog version
Next stop: the aftermath.

*sees the thread flooded in oceans of blood*

Looks like I went overboard a bit....

*runs*
EXPROZION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Spoiler for "The Aftermath":
Indeed...

Quote:
Aha! A new chapter looms- and that preview looks interesting. I await what's in store, indeed.

New material, character wise. I have this band of six bounty hunters I have in store...they're fledglings, so backgrounds will come later (I've said that for a lot of older ones ), but, here they are in appearance form:

Spoiler for Presenting...:

Guess who?

Expect more to come on this unit in the near future- next up this unit based off of the Haven Troopers...
KUGA NATSUKI! Now what if she meets Natsuki Krueger of the 6 Orders...

Quote:
Still, at least this hasn't been used:

Spoiler for "That's no moon...":

Ah yes... Cathedral Belka's sealed form...

...What?

And for epic , this is what Cathedral Belka turns into, unsealed:

Spoiler for An'tara Adun, Executor...:
(runs from H4xx police)

To be frank, this is the BIGGEST ship I've ever imagined myself to deploy; normally, I prefer smaller but nonetheless powerful ones.
Old 2007-09-22, 07:25   Link #10784
Aaron008R

Quote:
Aaron-kun, you're so unfair.

*sees Annabelle preparing to summon Meteor*

Unfair how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ahh, well. At least I enjoyed. Both due to the scenario and some of the reactions.

Quote:
And Tyrfing... is a bit more difficult than I anticipated
No need to rush. It's ok.

Quote:
One version of it anyway. ( think we have at least 2 or 3 "earths" at present) in this timeline this "earth" has been a member for at least 20+ years and was a near fortress planet for allot of that time. The military industrial complex is alive and well. Yeah it's a tad confusing having a bunch of "earths" floating around, but such are the perils of flying around the Multi-verse...

Anyway my view of the TSAB is that it’s less the United States of America and more the European union. A looses association of worlds bound by certain treaties for economic cooperation (like a common currency and no trade taffies… in theory), mutual defense, and certain universal rights, but still a fairly loose confederation overall with individual worlds having significant autonomy in rule.

The military is built somewhat like a more formalized and institutionalized European Rapid Reaction force. The militaries gear and money comes from the various member planets, but it’s under the command of a central interplanetary authority. Under this model though the various larger worlds are also allowed to keep small “Defenses force” of there own. This is allowed somewhat by tradition and also because it frees the navy and army proper for patrol and offensive missions. These forces are heavily restricted though and subject to nationalization by the TSAB proper in time of war, sort of like the National Guard. These ships are technically a part of that small defense force, and have limited authority outside of a small area around this earth unless authorized otherwise by the navy.

Also under this system ships and materials come from many planets and sources with a myriad of minor variations but largely based on some set templates, the navy also commissions a certain number of standardized classes from these various yards as well. This earth deviates more then most in ship building, but many planets also have their own unique takes on and a reputations about certain types the ships they build. I like this system because it can explain any minor differences in interpretations of space combat by just saying whoever built some ship happened to favor X kind of combat or something. Having many distributed shipyards is also good as it prevents any kind of deceptions strike as if you had a single huge shipyard.

After all modern navies don’t build their own ships and certain yards clearly have reputations for certain kinds of ships. A navy often just says “we want something like this” to a designer and then THEY acutally go about designing and building the thing while the military itself merely signs off on it.

I also like this set up because it opens all sorts of fun infighting and political divisions regionalism, xenophobia toward other members, political blocs etc. The TSAB is young for any government (significantly YOUNGER then the Untied States for instance itself a fairly recently established government) and still expanding by all appearances. The government and it’s various parts probably aren’t nearly as cohesive and unified as the nations we tend to think of on earth that often have millennia of shared culture and traditions.

In fact given the wide range of cultures, religions, and peoples it probably encompasses it’d bet it’s significantly less unified I imagine it’s somewhat like ancient China or Rome with a fairly strong core, but with somewhat lax control over it’s periphery states with some of them bordering on self-rule. At this point I think the TSAB is somewhat in it's "Wild West" or “growth” phase it's now somewhat established as a society and it's begun exploring it's surroundings and expanding outward at an increasing rate. What happens next will depend on many factors but two above scenarios seems most likely.

One is that if it survives it may settle down and begin to pull together under a common culture and become more nation like (or just more centralized), but on the other hand with the entire multi-verse to keep expanding into it could perhaps keep growing larger and larger until it may lose control of large portions of it’s empire and fracture into many smaller successor states (a common fate for large empires or governments without anything to check their expansion). Either one will probably take centuries more time though.

(Note: I’ve already said I consider universe killers to be bullcrap so I discount any sort of ‘the multi-verse explodes’ outcome.)

In any case I find the idea of so many different peoples living together as one happy family under the central government and not looking after themselves and occasionally bucking the central government unlikely to the point world peace breaking out next Tuesday. Then again I always have found the conflict theory of sociology to ring rather true...

Certainly a logical base on where you could situate the manufacturing of such vessels. Canon has been pretty ambiguous of how TSAB manages, but I believe that a certain measure of allied decentralization is certainly plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
But i didn't unleash lion heart on him T_T
Oh... Well... I finished my biggest fights there with an unexpected Kamikaze from Quistis and Shot from Irvine...

At least I got to Lionheart Ultemecia... But no such luck for the other bosses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

(runs from H4xx police)

To be frank, this is the BIGGEST ship I've ever imagined myself to deploy; normally, I prefer smaller but nonetheless powerful ones.
Maybe I should consider ascending to demi-Mod status...()

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-22, 07:35   Link #10785
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:

...What?

(runs from H4xx police)

I'm not even going to get into the problems of something so pointlessly and gratuitously over the top in comparison to everything ever seen in the entire canon universe. Expect to point out the Cradle whatever it's faults is built up as some huge powerful thing, but it's a fucking bug a windshield compared to this.

As for hammering moons flat... the exhaust from engines needed to move something that huge would probably sterilize if not turn into molten slag the surface of any planets they were pointed at.
Old 2007-09-22, 09:40   Link #10786
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

A piece detailing a training-went-wrong and the Takamichi's first meeting with their instructor Austin. It's just Part I for now.

Spoiler for First Meeting : Part I:

Damn, not writing anything major for a while really hits on your writing. Seems to not be able to be as smooth as before...

Well, let's just hope it gets better.

Saga der Saga should hopefully be ready for 12000 break, and I have more DestinyS pieces in process.

Now if only I can get 'that' piece running... Damn, that one is so hard to write...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-22, 09:46   Link #10787
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
A piece detailing a training-went-wrong and the Takamichi's first meeting with their instructor Austin. It's just Part I for now.

Damn, not writing anything major for a while really hits on your writing. Seems to not be able to be as smooth as before...

Nice, a much rare but very welcome Austin piece And did he just set up this training exercise as a "real" mission? Yup, he really is something And Nanoha and Keroko working together is a nice treat

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-22, 10:16   Link #10788
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:

Saga der Saga should hopefully be ready for 12000 break, and I have more DestinyS pieces in process.

Now if only I can get 'that' piece running... Damn, that one is so hard to write...
Quote:
Nice, a much rare but very welcome Austin piece And did he just set up this training exercise as a "real" mission? Yup, he really is something And Nanoha and Keroko working together is a nice treat
I'm more of the feeling that the major is responsible for the whole incident That this is all part of his plan to test them...

It IS still field training... just in a slightly different manner than convention.

Oh wait... never mind I think you're saying the same thing that I am....

Good to see they're on their toes and thinking things through... Tactics please... not just beam spam...

Although spliiting up has got to be one of their more stupid ideas....

Great work as usual from the master

Oh and was this supposed to be a they? (in bold)
Quote:
She jabbed their knuckles lightly, as they flew off on their own.
It makes more sense to me that way....
Old 2007-09-22, 10:28   Link #10789
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I'm more of the feeling that the major is responsible for the whole incident That this is all part of his plan to test them...

It IS still field training... just in a slightly different manner than convention.

Good to see they're on their toes and thinking things through... Tactics please... not just beam spam...

Oh and was this supposed to be a they? (in bold)

It makes more sense to me that way....
Well it was mentioned that they have to be able to cope with any situations when called for. A sudden change of mission objectives and very different scenario would be a good test for them I suppose.
Old 2007-09-22, 10:33   Link #10790
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

Aha! Another excellent piece, I must say.

Admittedly, I never heard too much about Austin, though...I'm beginning to like him already due to his attitude.

An interesting spot Nanoha and Keroko have gotten themselves into, yes...laves me wanting more. Your upcoming Saga piece has me interested, too. And I didn't see any visible impact on your writing- still the same as always, mostly, in this instance.

Anyhow, a splendidly done piece.
Old 2007-09-22, 10:49   Link #10791
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Star Wars could benefit from taking a queue from the Warlords HW2 mod…

Spoiler for Commence Pummeling!:
O_O

Note to self: Find a copy of Homeworld 2 ASAP.

Quote:
'Fraid I can’t be of much help naming stuff is a weak point of mine too. See the awesome weapon names on the ship Missile Tube, Heavy Energy Weapon, Medium Energy Weapon, etc…
It's strange, normally I can pump out names at a remarkable pace (when playing Rebellion, ever single one of my Star Destroyers was custom named) but for some reason I'm hitting a wall here.

By the way, do you have any titles for movies with awesome space battles? I remember watching Wing Commander a few years ago and really enjoying the bullets and missiles as oposed to the lasers and flashy torps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Amy's privy to who's on Chrono's command staff, who either A: started the rumors about Keroko, or B: knows who did. So his visit is twofold: to give Amy screentime, and also to find out, as he said "who's responsible for trying to defame my captain."

And Arcas was referring to Amy (MRS.).
Ahh, I see. I was hanging between Amy and Lindy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
As for naming Keroko's Limit Break, may I suggest Devastator Blade/Falchion/Edge?
Or a nod towards Neltharion, Neltharion Break?

Mix and match if you like. Hope you'll find a fitting name for Keroko's Limit Break.
Edge... I could use that...

*scribble scribble scribble*

back to research. Thanks so far.

Quote:
Hmmm... Netherstrike Warblades and Draconis Form? We're talking about Neltharion after all.
Quote:
Would like to help, but unfortunately I’m no good at names either Although Kha’s suggestion of names could certainly help
Nuts, I thought that as the resident SRW expert Lowe could've spouted some out some really awesome names (My mecha knowledge is rather pathetic, I've only recently develloped interest in the genre thanks to Gurren Lagann). Oh well.

Anyway, the Limit Break has nothing to do with Neltharion. The last few years have actually been spent with trying to move way from using it. The reason for this is that using Ethereal Mode is -as it stands- already far more damaging to the body then a Limit Break. So adding Neltharion's energy to a Limit break would be adding damaging effect on top of damaging effect. The result would be far past Limit Break, and aproach Zest Full Drive results.

Neltharion's energies are not something to be toyed around with. The reason Keroko got away without permanent damage so far was a combination of luck and having a young body. It's like Lina's Giga Slave, or Naruto using Kyuubi's chakra; you don't use it untill the situation is very desperate. In fact, every time word reaches the others that Keroko has used it she can expect a great scolding from them. Especially after the Nanoha-incident showed them what can happen if you push yourself.

Basically, Neltharion's powers are the dramatic 'don't use it!' card. One I intend not to play too easilly.

Quote:
Kuga Natsuki is here??

So does this mean Shizuru is here, as well?

*runs*

===============

YOSSHA!!!! FAINAR FUSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, then. Since this next post contains massive texts and risky material, I advice all of you to prepare your tissue box.

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER
SUMMER ARC SPECIAL, CHAPTER V

Spoiler for epic bluecheeism #1:

Spoiler for epic bluecheeism #2:

Spoiler for epic bluecheeism #3:

Spoiler for actual truth:

Blog version
Next stop: the aftermath.

*sees the thread flooded in oceans of blood*

Looks like I went overboard a bit....

*runs*

I think Tk's quote says it all:

Quote:
Spoiler for "The Aftermath":
Quote:
EXPROZION!

Indeed...

KUGA NATSUKI! Now what if she meets Natsuki Krueger of the 6 Orders...

...What?

(runs from H4xx police)

And to think I easilly dismissed the idea for Rogue Squadron's base to be a Victory Destroyer.

A Death Star transforming SSD? Do I even have to begin?

Quote:

So... did he turn the course into a real-life exercise or is something else going on? Mysteries mysteries. Seeing Keroko made it even better for me.
Old 2007-09-22, 10:54   Link #10792
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, there are Battlestar Galactica and The Last Starfighter(I think that's a movie ) for space combat movies...I have to look for others, though.
Old 2007-09-22, 11:14   Link #10793
Aaron008R

Quote:

A nice one. Austin is sure keen about making them prepared... Aurion never goes this far for just a test... (As expected from Major Abrams.)

Nice interactions there. I'll be looking forward to Saga der Saga and DestinyS. And what do you mean by 'that' piece?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

They won't survive without tactics there.

Maybe I should do a piece of the Aurion vs. Aces mock battles... Heavy relieance on tactics and anticipating the unlikely is put to good use there. But I can't think of anything to write for Hayate. Nanoha and Fate are simple enough to emulate. Keroko-chan is no problem since Keroko-kun can give me some input...

Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Anyway, the Limit Break has nothing to do with Neltharion. The last few years have actually been spent with trying to move way from using it. The reason for this is that using Ethereal Mode is -as it stands- already far more damaging to the body then a Limit Break. So adding Neltharion's energy to a Limit break would be adding damaging effect on top of damaging effect. The result would be far past Limit Break, and aproach Zest Full Drive results.

Neltharion's energies are not something to be toyed around with. The reason Keroko got away without permanent damage so far was a combination of luck and having a young body. It's like Lina's Giga Slave, or Naruto using Kyuubi's chakra; you don't use it untill the situation is very desperate. In fact, every time word reaches the others that Keroko has used it she can expect a great scolding from them. Especially after the Nanoha-incident showed them what can happen if you push yourself.

Basically, Neltharion's powers are the dramatic 'don't use it!' card. One I intend not to play too easilly.
I wonder where could we see a chance to use that.

In any case, I think it works. I can almost imagine how frighteningly powerful it is after seeing Nanoha's AMF'd Blaster Mode Pwnage in episode 25... Just take that and add more... 0_0

How about Genocide mode?

Anyway, I think I'll be absent for the most part tomorrow... Make sure to pile me up a huge heap of well-made backlog!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-22, 11:40   Link #10794
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
A nice one. Austin is sure keen about making them prepared... Aurion never goes this far for just a test... (As expected from Major Abrams.)
Maybe Aurion doesn't... but he has a lot of other things up his sleeve.... sekuhara anyone
Quote:

Maybe I should do a piece of the Aurion vs. Aces mock battles... Heavy relieance on tactics and anticipating the unlikely is put to good use there. But I can't think of anything to write for Hayate. Nanoha and Fate are simple enough to emulate. Keroko-chan is no problem since Keroko-kun can give me some input...

Le sigh...
The beamspam.. while pretty is going to get them killed one day...brute power doesn't always win.. hence the need for tactics

I'll see what I can whip up in the next part of my ficlet with team 1 of the Weavers running the gauntlet.. The aces are bound for a few surprises thats for sure It'll be a nice test in group comabt(my OC's) v the effectiveness of single combat (Aces)..

-Use Hayate to place down multiple well placed AOE attacks to herd the target into a target area where Nanoha/Fate will be waiting. The best way for Hayate to work (IMO) is to get her to deny them area to move by bombarding them, making the target move in the direction that they want to (usualy into places where the other will be waiting to take them down).

I can't really see any other use for her in the tactical sense (assaulting a base is separate matter.. the firepower she has then would be usedul in levelling defences and just drawing attention away from an infiltrating team.)
Quote:
Anyway, I think I'll be absent for the most part tomorrow... Make sure to pile me up a huge heap of well-made backlog!
We'll see what we can do (although I'm not likely to be on that much either )
Old 2007-09-22, 13:27   Link #10795
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha
I'm still gauging the length of a ship made from hammering a moon flat, but is 175 tetrameters an under-estimate?
Let's see. Take Earth's Moon for example.
Mean Radius=1,735.5km
volume of a sphere with that radius=4/3 * pi * 1,737.5^3 = 21,974,517,963.5417 cubic km. Call it 22 billion cubic km.
Let's pound it into a disc 1 km thick, how big a diameter would it be?
volume for a cylinder = pi * r^2 *h. Since h = 1km in this case, we only need to be concerned with pi * r^2. So,
square root of (21,974,517,963.5417 / pi) = 83,628.9 km
You get a disc with a diameter of 167,257.8 km and 1 km thick.
To put it into perspective, Earth's diameter is only a little over 13,000 km. Jupiter's diameter is 130,000 km plus a bit.
You can adjust the thickness, if you want a larger surface area to play with.

Regarding GL's Cathedral Terra, I might have been more impressed if I hadn't read David Weber's Empire from the Ashes already.

Spoiler for What's scarier than a Moon-size ship:
Old 2007-09-22, 13:52   Link #10796
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And to think I easilly dismissed the idea for Rogue Squadron's base to be a Victory Destroyer.

A Death Star transforming SSD? Do I even have to begin?
When Cathedral Terra turned into Chou Ginga I went "HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

But the idea to have fleets and fleets of SDs stuck stuck and stuck ever since the Cradle appeared, and suddenly, I found that weird looking Executor-class. And I was sold, though the idea of a transforming battle moon admittably stretches both the limits of science and magic...

...and so I felt, why not? Such is the power of Alhazred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Let's see. Take Earth's Moon for example.
Mean Radius=1,735.5km
volume of a sphere with that radius=4/3 * pi * 1,737.5^3 = 21,974,517,963.5417 cubic km. Call it 22 billion cubic km.
Let's pound it into a disc 1 km thick, how big a diameter would it be?
volume for a cylinder = pi * r^2 *h. Since h = 1km in this case, we only need to be concerned with pi * r^2. So,
square root of (21,974,517,963.5417 / pi) = 83,628.9 km
You get a disc with a diameter of 167,257.8 km and 1 km thick.
To put it into perspective, Earth's diameter is only a little over 13,000 km. Jupiter's diameter is 130,000 km plus a bit.
You can adjust the thickness, if you want a larger surface area to play with.

Regarding GL's Cathedral Terra, I might have been more impressed if I hadn't read David Weber's Empire from the Ashes already.

Spoiler for What's scarier than a Moon-size ship:

So 175,312.5 km isn't too oversized. Now if I dropped the transforming thing, since its just there for reference sake, and used spatial compression drives, the kind that compresses space in front of the ship and roll it out behind it thus creating forward movement, would that be more believable?

But yeah I'll think about it. I was joking about Chou GInga Rakael Stahlmut; it'll completely destroy Nanoha's scifi base and really turn it to Super Mahou... Probably when I get down to porting the Star Destroyers for the Church we'll do some further balancing.

And yes a fleet of them would be sick. But the ability for such giant construction has been all but lost, so one would have to do, somehow.
Old 2007-09-22, 16:40   Link #10797
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

*sigh* Feelin' tired -_-

So, here's part 3...

Spoiler for Resolve - Part 3:

Sorry...somehow I currently don't have the strength/mood to draw the third picture, namely where Koji pins down Cinque

And as I rewrote the scene, the 'accident' no longer fit (then again, it was just service ).

From here, I'll need episode 26, just to be sure...
I got two choices, depending on episode 26's outcome (aka if Cinque shows up at all)

So...enjoy this piece, I'm going to let myself fall in bed now...
"tsukareta~"

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-09-22 at 17:33.
Old 2007-09-22, 17:46   Link #10798
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Le sigh...
One would think that he could scold her on her lack of physical abillities. But it doesn't look like she listened very well then.

Quote:
I wonder where could we see a chance to use that.
Humongous drama moments.

Quote:
In any case, I think it works. I can almost imagine how frighteningly powerful it is after seeing Nanoha's AMF'd Blaster Mode Pwnage in episode 25... Just take that and add more... 0_0
I'll try to incorporate at least some tactics in her battle, though of course there will be Limit Break H4XX involved (If Nanoha and Fate can do it, then dammit so can I).

Quote:
I'll try to get that Tesla piece done, then.

Quote:
When Cathedral Terra turned into Chou Ginga I went "HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"
"It's Gurren Lagann" That's what I keep telling myself.

Quote:
But the idea to have fleets and fleets of SDs stuck stuck and stuck ever since the Cradle appeared, and suddenly, I found that weird looking Executor-class. And I was sold, though the idea of a transforming battle moon admittably stretches both the limits of science and magic...

...and so I felt, why not? Such is the power of Alhazred.
I've been calling the Crade 'Scaglieti's personal Star Destroyer' before I figured out it was called the Cradle. The idea of fleets of Star Destroyers does apeal to me.

I'll have to admit, I was sorely tempted to give the Rogues a Venator class to cruise around in. I love those buggers, my favourite ships of the prequels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
*sigh* Feelin' tired -_-

So, here's part 3...

Sorry...somehow I currently don't have the strength/mood to draw the third picture, namely where Koji pins down Cinque

And as I rewrote the scene, the 'accident' no longer fit (then again, it was just service ).

I got two choices, depending on episode 26's outcome (aka if Cinque shows up at all)

"tsukareta~"
Wow, that was good, and once more the art helps to get a clear picture (Cinque going Gilgamesh rocks! ) When Koji started using his Buster, it reminded me of the Arc en Ciel firing.

And I know how you feel. I'm almost done with the Tesla piece, but I just can't find the strength to finish those last few alineas... Sleep first, I guess.
Old 2007-09-22, 18:41   Link #10799
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ thread

The Backlog...

IT'S THRIVING!!!

Just watched the latest ep of ZnT

Spoiler for Thoughts:

Began to Read HnG- already at vol 3

Spoiler for Thought:

*ahem*
--
*sees remnants of Keroko-Chan festival*

Am i too late?

Oh my...

Just when I was about to bring this up too...

Spoiler for She's more of a man that you guys!: Part A:

BORED- WILL CARRY ON LATER!!!

===

And speaking of Keroko, maybe a backstory on the dual wield as well?

It's a bit modified from the original line.

Spoiler for Idea:
Old 2007-09-22, 19:08   Link #10800
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
*sigh* Feelin' tired -_-

So, here's part 3...

"tsukareta~"
The chapter is revealed at last! An interesting talk between Koji and Cinque, an even more interesting duel, and an even more interesting exchange of truthful words at the end. Combining Cinque's Stingers with Gate of Babylon was a good idea, too.

All in all, a splendid read.

Eh, it seems fatigue has taken a toll on my mind...no new material as of yet, but..."expect something". Yes, sue me for my lack of contributing.

*Flees.*
Closed Thread