AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2016-10-22, 10:02   Link #10901
grecefar

called it, it was himegami.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 14:17   Link #10902
Fairy Water

Holyshit! Himegami looks like a character from another series @@ so cool!
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 18:42   Link #10903
AstroNerdBoy

Actually, he looks as he did in the first anime series.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-24, 08:46   Link #10904
Fairy Water

He does not. The hair length is different and no eyeshadow under his eyes. Quite different really...
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-24, 22:38   Link #10905
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
He does not. The hair length is different and no eyeshadow under his eyes. Quite different really...
That was Akane, this is Aoi, right?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 04:16   Link #10906
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Doesn't matter much... xD
Himegami will always be PRINCESS GOD!!! xD

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-21, 17:28   Link #10907
Hamazura_Shiage

This is getting really interesting, Athena, Isumi and Hayate couldn't defeat Himegami??? Not even a scratch? He must be a monster
Old 2016-11-21, 19:28   Link #10908
grecefar

I'm going to like it if that's going to be the ending, you know the mansion in the royal garden and those 3 living there.
Old 2016-11-21, 21:38   Link #10909
Hamazura_Shiage

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I'm going to like it if that's going to be the ending, you know the mansion in the royal garden and those 3 living there.
u crazy grece-kun? That would be a horrible ending
Old 2016-11-22, 08:45   Link #10910
Utkarsh Ray

I thought this was going to be a gag chapter. After the last pages though, I'm waiting for the next chapter(s) eagerly to make things clearer.

ANB, what do you think happened?
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 12:30   Link #10911
zibi88

I guess Nagis mother wished for himegami to be invincible so he can protect her... so he is invincible and mostly all he does is to wish for nagis mother to come back from dead...

But right now it might be something like a soul/conciousness trapped in a world that is peacefull a dream like world, but hayates subconciousness tries to wake him up (or maybe someone from the outside like isumi or athena) so he gets those flashbacks like memories.

Personaly I hope for A-tan ending kinda like how the last pages said... each star has its beggining and an ending... so the circle should be complete so Hayate ends up with Atan..the very first girl he fell in love with... this one was like a nagi-troll ending to show one possibility how it could have ended.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 12:46   Link #10912
MCAL

In case anyone was wondering, Astorgation means navigation through outer space.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 14:55   Link #10913
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Personaly I hope for A-tan ending kinda like how the last pages said... each star has its beggining and an ending... so the circle should be complete so Hayate ends up with Atan..the very first girl he fell in love with... this one was like a nagi-troll ending to show one possibility how it could have ended.

I really wish you were right I don't think that a Nagi ending would make sense this far, even an open ending would be better although I'm more worried about the proper plot
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-22, 21:20   Link #10914
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utkarsh Ray View Post
I thought this was going to be a gag chapter. After the last pages though, I'm waiting for the next chapter(s) eagerly to make things clearer.

ANB, what do you think happened?
I'm just about to read the chapter now.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2016-11-22, 21:55   Link #10915
Hamazura_Shiage

Soooooooooo it wasn't Himegami (well he's actually strong so I think he could have defeated them), it was Hisui who now can control Midas' power.
Old 2016-11-23, 12:37   Link #10916
zibi88

Well there are 2pairs of hands... one is midas bone claws...and some female god-like hands so it might be midas daughters.... anyway the salt is so much rubbed into wounds... like hisui has stolen 2nd stone from hayate becouse himegami mentioned about him having it... so I guess hayate is left with 1stone somewhere or is it the one nagi held few chaters back.

By looking on this it looks more and more like hayate will sacrafice himself to end everything...since for some reason the mechanism of 50years for 1wish had been revlealed...so he might do like 2wishes which the 2nd will be his death. Kinda fitting to go out by solving everything...but we need to see how all will play out since its just the beggining of the final arc.
Old 2016-11-23, 12:44   Link #10917
Ulin

Quote:
By looking on this it looks more and more like hayate will sacrafice himself to end everything...since for some reason the mechanism of 50years for 1wish had been revlealed...so he might do like 2wishes which the 2nd will be his death. Kinda fitting to go out by solving everything...but we need to see how all will play out since its just the beggining of the final arc.

I seriously doubt such a sad ending could fit a gag series...
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-23, 14:29   Link #10918
zibi88

I think they had to kinda drop the gag part and go back to serious plot rails or get axed becouse the story was stretching too much, how many chapters were wasted on pointles stuff so the publishers might had to put a stop to it.
Old 2016-11-24, 00:07   Link #10919
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
I think they had to kinda drop the gag part and go back to serious plot rails or get axed becouse the story was stretching too much, how many chapters were wasted on pointles stuff so the publishers might had to put a stop to it.
Chapter 549 is a gag chapter, only designed in such a way as to work within the plot. One thing about this manga, Hata-sensei has always felt it is a gag manga first (and possibly his editors as well), and the actual plot comes second. That's why the plot got stretched so long. Whenever the series gets too far away from the gag stuff, Hata-sensei worries about it and tries to get the gag stuff going again.

Old 2016-11-27, 09:52   Link #10920
grecefar

well there's you explosion of negative emotions, hayate must feel like shit right now for losing like that, and more because of himegami words, hayate is the weakest.

Tags
comedy, shounen