Wait a bit, I'll get translating.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:22   Link #10942
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
So what was said?
In short: "Suzaku and I can do anything together, but is strategy meaningless in the face of FLEIJA? I have one last card to play, and it's tied straight to Schneizel's heart."

That's the gist of it.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:22   Link #10943
scifijimmy

There's all this talk about if Kallen has done anything really important, and the only important thing I've seen has been the "Get Out of Depressed State" in ep. 7 of this season.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:22   Link #10944
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
So what was said?
Its somewhere in the Specs thread...I think you can find it easily.. though... anyways back to Kallen..

I wonder if the confrontation between her and Suzaku ends on good terms.. I hope it does.. I don't want either of them to die..like the typical battle of the best mechs, then the last minute they team up type of scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
same thing as normal one just that it talks about schzels metaphoric heart.

why is this forum so quiet today? i like coming back from work to read some good posts but theres not much.
Apparently, people were getting neg repped and stuff... and there is a lot of bashing, oh yeah people are very pessimistic too....
Old 2008-09-16, 00:24   Link #10945
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

We are once again waiting for some useful either development or closure with Kallen's character. I personally think episode 24 could swing either way, but most people are pretty darn positive its going to be closure (in a sense that the tension/angst will stop building and actually be resolved).
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:24   Link #10946
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
There's all this talk about if Kallen has done anything really important, and the only important thing I've seen has been the "Get Out of Depressed State" in ep. 7 of this season.
how bout the save in 18 and the convo in 9 and her capture in 10 and her making nunally happy for a while with their chats through 11-17 and her helping suzaku stop being an idiot and her getting lelouch out of depression (even if only a little) in 19... and kissing him in 22?
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:26   Link #10947
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
same thing as normal one just that it talks about schzels metaphoric heart.

why is this forum so quiet today? i like coming back from work to read some good posts but theres not much.
Kalulu got fans got blamed for being mean again. Mini fight broke out. Mods came down hard. People got infractions. Var got banned.

On the previews we've got C.C smiling and Kallen crying.

So we can only hope the previews are misleading.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:27   Link #10948
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
We are once again waiting for some useful either development or closure with Kallen's character. I personally think episode 24 could swing either way, but most people are pretty darn positive its going to be closure (in a sense that the tension/angst will stop building and actually be resolved).
I dare not to be too optimistic....

Anyway there are only 2 episodes to go~
Kallen'd better not turn into psycho-ex-girlfriend mode....(sigh....)
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:27   Link #10949
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Those aren't essential, though, just hints to their relationship which they're stabbing us in the eyes with. I figure Kallen will confront Lelouch about his plans and get some general idea of what he's doing. She'll probably let him go, but then realize he doesn't intend to come back from Damocles. Then she'll rescue Lulu at the last minute from the exploding Damocles.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:27   Link #10950
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Translation of Episode 24 preview:

"My Suzaku, if we held hands, we could do anything. It was supposed to be like that. However.... The frightening thing about Schneizel, the truth, is that he is not attached to anything. A person who has found about Geass and has FREIJAs, what strategy will he use to get results? In a battlefield dominated by FREIJA, tactics are useless. The final choice, the trump card..... which is within Schneizel's heart....."
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:27   Link #10951
scifijimmy

Quote:
how bout the save in 18 and the convo in 9 and her capture in 10 and her making nunally happy for a while with their chats through 11-17 and her helping suzaku stop being an idiot and her getting lelouch out of depression (even if only a little) in 19... and kissing him in 22?
The save against Luciano was good, but none of was abosolutely crtical in what I saw.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:28   Link #10952
lovecakecookies

Quote:
No, I think he means when the director said Kallen is supposed to be essential concerning lulus bonds... we havent seen that yet.. unless he meant she is the one to kill him

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Those aren't essential, though, just hints to their relationship which they're stabbing us in the eyes with. I figure Kallen will confront Lelouch about his plans and get some general idea of what he's doing. She'll probably let him go, but then realize he doesn't intend to come back from Damocles. Then she'll rescue Lulu at the last minute from the exploding Damocles.
Oh I hope you are right..
Old 2008-09-16, 00:29   Link #10953
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
That might be the second worst thing to happen. Basically one step closer to character assassination.

The worst thing would be y'know
Old 2008-09-16, 00:30   Link #10954
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
The save against Luciano was good, but none of was abosolutely crtical in what I saw.
well they were all important. but shes not really done anything plot changing yet, everything shes done has been <3 lelouch. even the save against luciano isn't all that plot important since any dude with a kmf coulda done it.

Quote:

id rather that then whoring her out with gino tbh. at least in one scenario shes not a whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
No, I think he means when the director said Kallen is supposed to be essential concerning lulus bonds... we havent seen that yet.. unless he meant she is the one to kill him
oh... well... i agree with that. nothing much.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:31   Link #10955
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
well they were all important. but shes not really done anything plot changing yet, everything shes done has been <3 lelouch. even the save against luciano isn't all that plot important since any dude with a kmf coulda done it.
Except Luciano is awesome...<.<
And it was important since Kallen had a mini-grudge.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:32   Link #10956
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:

Bah, I spent acouple years going nothing but pessimism. Its no fun. It can be a blast though to be optimistic out the wazzoo and be completely incorrect. The whole point is to not feel bad about it. I mean, come on, its a show.

And I would find pyscho-exgirlfriend Kallen highly amusing (if OOC). I mean, that'd probably scare Lelouch fricking shitless.

Kallen : *LELOUCH* Where are you, you lying little sod! I'm here to fry your gonads off

Lelouch : Dear god, thank goodness for that extra pair of pants in my hat.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:33   Link #10957
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Well that's one of the two things we can hang our hats on. And they're both from sources outside of what was shown on screen

1) She'll be an "essential" character. (Come on essential that's got to be important)

2) She loves him.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:34   Link #10958
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Except Luciano is awesome...<.<
And it was important since Kallen had a mini-grudge.
not really... >.> just a grudge... hows that plot important?
Old 2008-09-16, 00:34   Link #10959
lovecakecookies

Seriously, its ridiculous how they handled Kallen's character this season... it pisses me off...make it look all positive then after episode 21.. its like EHHH???! sigh... even if it leads to her understanding Lulu or whatever.. I still think they did a horrible job on character development with her towards the end..

Well director said said she is essential in regards to Lulus bonds.. and an interview confirmed that the director made Kallen realize her love after the kiss... but It doesn't look like that AT ALL..

So i guess we have to wait and see..
Old 2008-09-16, 00:35   Link #10960
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
not really... >.> just a grudge... hows that plot important?
Because.... Hey, don't ask questions! <.<'
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote