AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2019-02-07, 11:27   Link #1081
Wandering Soul

I can't believe Karen is dead. At least she saw the promised land before she died.

Maki and Kashiwagi's scene was a nice end to the constant Maki suffering we have been getting.

Iino was cute in the final page, but the "cutest face in this chapter" award goes to Hayasaka's embarrassed face.
Old 2019-02-07, 11:43   Link #1082
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Ishigami is better Hikigaya at this point, he truly deserves better girl.
Honestly speaking, why do people even like the pretentious Hachiman in the first place?

Comparing that guy with Ishigami is an insult to Ishigami.
Old 2019-02-07, 11:56   Link #1083
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Honestly speaking, why do people even like the pretentious Hachiman in the first place?

Comparing that guy with Ishigami is an insult to Ishigami.
People still cling to the early series Hachiman. Just that.
Old 2019-02-07, 12:22   Link #1084
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a nice ending to the arc. Karen got to see the promised land, Hayasaka made the cutest second hand embarrassment face, Maki got healed a little bit by Kashiwagi, and Miko got to be rewarded for her efforts thanks to Ishigami who shared his pictures with her. In the process, Ishigami wooed Miko even more, and that will bring us to the next conflict.

I don't really get why people dislike Miko so much. This chapter showed she sacrificed her own festival for the sake of everybody else, and she was genuinely happy others got to enjoy it. Her smile didn't rival Kaguya's of course, but it was nice. I'd say she deserves Ishigami just as much as the other girls, and what makes her stand out is that she also needs him.
Old 2019-02-07, 12:25   Link #1085
Tenzen12

I don't understand why there is notion Lino is not good enough for him though. Without her effort Ishigami could have been expelled without her effort and she never felt need actually bring it up even thought she was often at odds on him.

She is good, honest, hard working girl and as long as dating her doesn't involve getting bowl haircut she would be good catch for anyone.
Old 2019-02-07, 13:46   Link #1086
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I guess Ishigami just needs a kohai to complete his harem. He's got a cute senpai, a tsundere, a friendly girl who gives him advice, and an easily manipulated closet pervert justice girl. So a kohai will seal the deal imo. Ishigami is on his way to harem protagonist.

That being said who's idea was it to have an easy girl like Iino patrol alone?

Also i still get the feeling that Maki's friend Kashiwagi, is a yandere for her. Feels like she's only went out with her boyfriend to keep him away from Maki.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2019-02-07, 14:26   Link #1087
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I don't understand why there is notion Lino is not good enough for him though. Without her effort Ishigami could have been expelled without her effort and she never felt need actually bring it up even thought she was often at odds on him.

She is good, honest, hard working girl and as long as dating her doesn't involve getting bowl haircut she would be good catch for anyone.
Those following the series can easily argue Miyuki and Kaguya appreciate Ishigami work and struggle better than her.
Otherwise, Miyuki won't took someone with DO potential as well as anime otaku as his treasurer. I don't really buy her patroling alone as 'sacrifice' either as we have her best friend even told its her own fault that she left her alone in hope Iino mature up a bit.

Meanwhile Ishigami already far ahead by being considerate to both her and Koyasu-senpai, even taking first step to riajuu life with his participation on both sports and cultural festival. I appreciate him enough that I do not want Ishigami ended up with girl who only be able to go hungry, if not "Fujiwara-senpai this, Fujiwara-senpai that".

On current characterization, Iino is shallow to the point Ishigami deserves someone better. Its disappointing if Aka not fixing her character before the time bomb explodes.
Old 2019-02-07, 14:37   Link #1088
Tenzen12

Neither Myuki nor Kaguya are his potential love interest. Also it's not competition. Lino don't need to be better the Ishigami nor he have to owe her something. She is that good because she hellped him out of principle alone with no ulterior motives.

Also her admiration of Fujiwara is just joke, it's not integral part of her character and having few quirks like that doesn't make her shallow.
Old 2019-02-07, 15:18   Link #1089
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Ishigami nooooooo! What did you - ok, it's probably fine. Wait, it's not, she's not buying it. So, again, what did you do?

I wonder what Miyuki did to make the mafia girl owe him? And how much does she and the principal know of his "war" with Kaguya?
Old 2019-02-07, 15:51   Link #1090
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Iino a shallow girl? Now I have read everything.

@Tenzen12: Her name is Iino. She is Japanese. Lino is a Chinese name.

Now for the announcement: Iino x Yuu is now Officially my second ship of this manga. We cannot have Yuu protecting anyone else but Iino.
Old 2019-02-07, 16:07   Link #1091
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanimebib View Post
Iino a shallow girl? Now I have read everything.

@Tenzen12: Her name is Iino. She is Japanese. Lino is a Chinese name.

Now for the announcement: Iino x Yuu is now Officially my second ship of this manga. We cannot have Yuu protecting anyone else but Iino.
Yu isn't like Pres, he's a harem protagonist in almost every way i can think of. Pres and Kaguya were the only options for one another from the start. Ishigami has choices to make. Though i think the current him is already set on his senpai, that could change at any moment.

Old 2019-02-07, 23:35   Link #1092
dragon1412

I'd support Ishigami x Senpai though, since that is what he himself want now, and for now i still think senpai personality is a better match for Ishigami over pretty much any girl related to him so far
Old 2019-02-07, 23:36   Link #1093
Sixth
Hu Tao

Considering how pervert was Iino, I can guarantee the day where Yu and Ilno became a couple, she and Yu will be absent from school for a week and screw like rabbit non-stop even though Yu wasn't keen on skipping school that much.
Old 2019-02-08, 00:09   Link #1094
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I'd support Ishigami x Senpai though, since that is what he himself want now, and for now i still think senpai personality is a better match for Ishigami over pretty much any girl related to him so far
Ishigamixsenpai is somewhat similar to presxkaguya. ATM Ishigami is completely inferior to her and he seems to feel that way himself. He doesn't seem like he's standing next to her but following behind her. I think if he's going to end with senpai he's got some growing to do.

If he's going to end with Iino, well not much needs to change. I think she's got some growing to do.

Maki, i'm sure they'd be happy for the 2 weeks they dated before Kashiwagi did something terrible.

Onodera - well that's a long shot. But i could easily see them becoming much better friends.

And for a dark horse if he ended up with Hayasaka by some miracle, a lot of things would have to happen to lead to this end.

Old 2019-02-08, 02:37   Link #1095
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
I just want Iino to pick Ishigami because if she pick someone else, she would end up in rape H-doujin book
Old 2019-02-08, 02:47   Link #1096
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I just want Iino to pick Ishigami because if she pick someone else, she would end up in rape H-doujin book
Old 2019-02-08, 04:07   Link #1097
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

^ it is only the beginning.... many would come soon
Ishigami.. please save this pure girl
Old 2019-02-08, 04:48   Link #1098
Tenzen12

Quote:
She is this perfect cheerful friendly girl that (at least in fiction) attract loners like flame the months and usualy with equaly tragic conclusion. Loners and nice girls, you know dril. This is by nature shallow crush with lot of idolising involved.

Iino and Ishigami were always equal, which gives her edge and senpai herself will be one rejecting him once she figures it out.

Ishigami x Kaguya still best ship.
Old 2019-02-08, 09:17   Link #1099
dragon1412

nah, i don't really think that far, i simply want to see Ishigami success in his relationship that he try so hard in.
Old 2019-02-08, 09:32   Link #1100
Tenzen12

What we want and what we need is not always same. Just look on Shirogane and how much happier he would be with Fujiwara if didn't pursued foolish dreams...

Well, I am actually fine with current development though.

Tags
character derailment, coming of age, desconstruction, genre shift, love triangle, memeguya, no longer our guy, quality decline, romcom, school life