AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-04, 11:14   Link #1081
jopx3

Pauvina's memories? No. And I don't think it will. It wouldn't really add anything to the story.

Basdia as Zadiris' only child? Yes.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 13:09   Link #1082
kari-no-sugata II

See chapter 12:
Quote:
She had apparently given birth to two males before Basdia, but since DNA testing didn’t exist in this world, there was no way to be sure that they were the fathers of any children.
I don't think her sons have ever shown up in the story though. Maybe they're dead?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 13:09   Link #1083
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by becool View Post
^^ so it's not ntr if the heroine doesn't get away from the mc, hmm i thought as long as a heroine slept with someont else it would count as ntr, but then this is still cheating or is it not because she herself still has feelings fo him,

well for me it was the author making basdia try to go against her instinct at first by not wanting to have a child until she gets with van and have his child wich indicates she is different and will develop to understand the human way of romance, so to then have her regress to her instinct felt like the author trying to complicate the relationships more than necessary( i mean he does tend to do this h you're going to be a heroine well let's have you be a corpse and have the orc noble rape you tons until we "rescue" you and get you into a new body, like almost every female heroine has some of this sort of developement)

so when he does this with basdia wich seemed going the other way i thought he was going for the feeling of ntr( he even alluded to van feeling bad in some places about the helping with child birth with bilde and other ghoul females so there is a sense he is alluding to NTR) hence why i thought it might be what he was going for, but maybe not?
Van has never felt anything like NTR, if anything until very recently he feels almost annoyed at the constant female attention since he has no sexual desires because his body has been too young for them. Until he became king, which was after the pregnancies, Van wasn't even thinking of staying with the Gouls, so while he likes all the girls he's not that attached to them. And it doesn't work from the female side since none of the Gouls are forced into the other relationships nor did any of the raped girls even know Van much less wanted a relationship with him at the time.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2018-03-04 at 13:24.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 14:03   Link #1084
becool

umm,van defenitly felt bad as he was helping the ghoul females get pregnant(first time) so alluring to them being ntr (while definitly not ntr since he himself asks why he feels that way) alos basdia does have interest in him and insert herself in his harem(before it was even harem) by force and doesn't want a child until she gets van's, but then suddenly she is pregnant and the author skims over it like nothing, so while you can say it isn't ntr(it doesn't feel as hard or as bad) the sequence of events indicates otherwise, now if like the other commenter said since she still has feelings for van and doesn't even consider the father of her son a partner, it isn't ntr that actually could be true, otherwise the sequence of events is like i said

interest>>>won't have anyone's child but vans>>>fights with tarea on his attention and does haremy stuff>>> suddenly she comes back with a child in her belly from someone else

van doesn't even consider them partners at the time so maybe it isn't ntr but (unlike bilde at the time) basdia was definitely going against the traits of the ghouls by not wanting anyone's child but vans and even mentionning to her mother that he doesn't mind her aging, and plot goes on and suddenly she comes back impregnated if that doesn't feel as ntr( even if technically it isn't ) then i don't know what does

only thing is van doesn't feel it so the reader wont(well more experienced readers since this whole thing i started is because like three people i know that are relatively new to novels talked to me about the feeling of ntr they felt here when reading(not just basdia but i only mentioned her since she's probably the only one that maybe could be if i'm not wrong)

Last edited by becool; 2018-03-04 at 14:18.
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 14:45   Link #1085
kagato3

It wasn't NTR it was just typical normie explode jealousy because his last 2 lives sucked.
Quote:
The reason for it was probably the fact that he was researching ways to treat the infertility of cute girls. He hadn’t interacted with the other sex on Earth or in Origin, but now he was in this situation in Lambda. It was kind of unfair. Yes, yes, it was Rodcorte’s fault, everything was Rodcorte’s fault.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 14:47   Link #1086
kari-no-sugata II

Going by the latest chapters, it's not a surprise but it looks like the action is going to stay centered around the current town for a while yet. He's been there long enough that he and Darcia are becoming known by lords from other territories. So we're probably going to have some real politics. It'll be interesting to see how Van deals with that.

We'll probably see Heinz recover during the next arc as well...

I guess not much is happening at Talosheim for now... despite the talk of renaming the place and also building a big god statue for Van.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 15:34   Link #1087
becool

^^
"for some reason, he was in a strange mood. No, he was happy that his work had produced results and he felt even more motivated. But strangely... He felt slightly downhearted? Like he was suffering? Why did he feel like this?

The reason for it was probably the fact that he was researching ways to treat the infertility of cute girls. He hadn’t interacted with the other sex on Earth or in Origin, but now he was in this situation in Lambda. It was kind of unfair. Yes, yes, it was Rodcorte’s fault, everything was Rodcorte’s fault."

so how in any way is him feeling downhearted and suffering due to his first time seing cute girls in a long time(why even the author mentionned them being cute)

and why is it unfair to him, the most probable reason i think( and seems way more likely than him suffering for seeing cute girls for the first time, key them being cute and not just random girls to him) is seeing cute girls for the first time yet he has to help them right after they do it with other males( insert if you feel ntr'ed while not having a right to like 99% japanese mcs) definitely feel the latter from the flow of the chapter and reading a lot of novels the joke here( and it defenitely feels the author is trying to lighten the mood by that "probably..." after ) is him feeling ntr'ed and not understanding it,

also "He hadn’t interacted with the other sex on Earth or in Origin, but now he was in this situation in Lambda" why is this a situation at all, remember he's not just feeling akward from the treatement(wich is the reaction if he didn't feel ntr'ed) he is feeling downhearted and kind of suffering while not knowing why since he never experienced love in either lives before, though very slight alluding to it not real ntr by any shot,

however in the case of basdia the sequence of events leads me to think it is ntr, the only thing missing is the feeling of the mc, and the girl is not thinking of leaving, if anything she's doing it for him, so maybe twisted ntr?, i'm not even sure
becool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 19:07   Link #1088
lexlexz

that elf conference didnt make any sense!!!!!!!!!!
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 20:29   Link #1089
pezzie

It's not NTR, the ghouls are literally a polyamourous people.

Like, would Van be NTRing any of the ladies that want to be with him if he slept with another girl?
pezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 20:36   Link #1090
Areswarlord

hey does anyone know if Jake still has a pumpkin head like in origin, or did he go thought treatment like shade and Izanami? as Izanami a women right?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-04, 20:37   Link #1091
sasuke706

Author said Jack still has a pumpkin head.
And yes Izanami is a female. Shade is...both.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 08:35   Link #1092
Areswarlord

is Sylphid also a women the translation is throwing me off? also thanks.
Old 2018-03-05, 09:37   Link #1093
Breimn

I think it was a male. Dont remember.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 11:13   Link #1094
lexlexz

when is the new character sheet out?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-05, 12:08   Link #1095
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areswarlord View Post
is Sylphid also a women the translation is throwing me off? also thanks.
I don't think some genders or names even got revealed during the Origin arc, but Sylphid (Misa Anderson) is a girl. Among Murakami's group, the Hypersenses person (Kaoru Gotouda) is also a girl.
Old 2018-03-05, 17:27   Link #1096
Areswarlord

mei's big bother wasn't guided right? ban just enter his dream and changed how his dream skill look so he wouldn't freak out right? also it said the hyper regin was weaker then before after the transfer, now his he talking about when he had or when the braver had it? thanks
Old 2018-03-05, 18:35   Link #1097
sasuke706

No, he was probably guided. Van's only method of entering dreams as far as we know is guidance, which he's only been able to do unconsciously until recently.
Although it may have been just to pass him the hyper regeneration and learned how to willingly cut the guidance or something, or might've just been a privilege of his dream guidance job to enter dreams freely.
Regardless it hasn't been clarified. Other people on Origin have been guided as well though so I don't know he would shy away from it.

He said the regen was weaker than the "original state," so that would be before Van cooked it since Van doesn't know how much regen it had with Murakami to begin with.
The "original state" would be when Van obtained it as that was his first contact with the ability/organ thing.
Old 2018-03-05, 19:40   Link #1098
Areswarlord

thanks, also no attribute magic is really strong right, because when van evolved it he was able to destroy dungeons right or was that another skill? If that boy can master it even a little within origin's world , he will be something Avalon cant or want be able to get past when the time comes to try and take mei for real.
Old 2018-03-05, 20:12   Link #1099
sasuke706

No, it's not particularly strong. Van's attributeless magic upgrading was a world-first thing on Lambda and is presumably due to his insane amount of mana.
Otherwise basically anyone on Lambda can use it; it's just a different style of magic rather than an overpowered one. Any magic is overpowered if you have as much mana reserves as Van does.
Old 2018-03-06, 04:37   Link #1100
s.a.w..

From what can be seen from the stat sheets it seems most people give up on attributeless after reaching level 3-4.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist