AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-24, 11:55   Link #11061
hantoniosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I think the reason she fought the 30k army was because she and her family was living near the border, had war broken out then they would have been hit the most, so she went and stopped both side
Is posible that i am overthinking it but i feel like it could be a deeper reason.
hantoniosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 12:12   Link #11062
AndySimpson96

Quote:
Originally Posted by hantoniosi View Post
I am most interested in the reason she had to fight with the army, i am hoping for some reason more specific than protecting her country.
What other reason does she need? Exact same reason Stella went to see her. To get stronger to protect her homeland.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 12:35   Link #11063
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@DragonEye: I agree with you, though I'm still not 100% sold on the idea that her sword master was really Ryouma or the idea that Ryouma is the Tyrant. I'm still waiting for the confirmations on those.

Anyway, yeah, does Edelweiss really need a deeper reason protecting her homeland and family from the war? Well, I guess she might have a different reason than that, but it's not like this isn't a good reason by itself.
Old 2017-04-24, 13:04   Link #11064
DragonEye

You know what's strange? She says she doesn't have a reason to fight, but if she doesn't have one, what made her break her limit to become a Desperado? Ikki had to use all his will to break through.
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 13:35   Link #11065
hantoniosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySimpson96 View Post
What other reason does she need? Exact same reason Stella went to see her. To get stronger to protect her homeland.
i don't say that the reason of protecting her homeland is weak or that she needs other reason than that. Is just that i think that she could have other important reasons.
Old 2017-04-24, 13:38   Link #11066
hantoniosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@DragonEye: I agree with you, though I'm still not 100% sold on the idea that her sword master was really Ryouma or the idea that Ryouma is the Tyrant. I'm still waiting for the confirmations on those.

Anyway, yeah, does Edelweiss really need a deeper reason protecting her homeland and family from the war? Well, I guess she might have a different reason than that, but it's not like this isn't a good reason by itself.
Agree, i was just speculating over that reason. I don't need more reasons but i want more.
Old 2017-04-24, 14:07   Link #11067
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
You know what's strange? She says she doesn't have a reason to fight, but if she doesn't have one, what made her break her limit to become a Desperado? Ikki had to use all his will to break through.
I think protecting her homeland and family might be one of the reasons, neither the Union or the League was going to back down from their clash, and they were gonna ignore the collateral damage that the battle could cause, thus Edelweiss HAD to step in.

IMO, What she means by she doesn't has a reason to fight refers to the current day, now that her country is safe, she doesn't really have any other goal or long term ambitions like Ikki or Stella. Heck she is even living in solitude with few to no friends
Old 2017-04-24, 14:58   Link #11068
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

@Ultragunner you know how my mind works so this is something you know I have full understanding off, so you can just relax knowing full well that I know what I'm talking about...

Here goes...!

Am I the only one here who thinks that the superhuman Gene from previous generation Blazer was cultivated by Scientists and even enhanced? Grandpa Ryoma was considered to be 1st generation Blazer without actually having a Blazer ability, but what he did indeed have was the capacity to overcome his limits and even overcome them with sheer Brute Force, which is why he and some in their generation were considered the first (Brute Souls) aka Desperado's...however with Grandpa he had to work hard to get to it and even cultivated his abilities to an even higher standard. Blazers or the very few in Ryoma's time didn't have the capability to bring forth their swords and other techniques like modern blazers had so they were most likely channeling their power through an actual tool...with Grandpa it was his sword like Ayase's father but at an even greater level. Time went on and Ryoma's power grew and grew and it grew, and this became part of his DNA and there laid the foundations for the Future Generations.

How does Science fit into this

Now Scientists in Ryoma's time probably tampered and even tried to push Ryoma's power and others with his capabilities to their utmost maximum, promoting others to join in and who know's maybe there were other warriors in Ryoma's timeline who peaked some Scientists interests and even had their abilities enhanced and their genetics tampered with too? Countries worked hard for and against other nations to try and come up with powerful soldiers to fight upcoming wars...knowing full well that there are people that have certain qualities in them that lay dormant and therefore tried to cultivate that dormant aspect which is why we have multiple people in Rakudai with some bizarre techniques...some with speed relations, some with strength, mind so on and so forth. This awakened genetic strand allowed the 1st Generation Blazers to set everything in stone for the next years to come. Dear Father in Law Sirius Vermillion probably has an ability too which he inherited from his Father and or Mother...Astrea probably didn't which is why Lunaeyes doesn't seem to have that genetic marker pass into her, but it did somehow make it's way into Stella...Edelweiss or the Winged Queen as I'd like to call her, inherited hers from her father/mother who then had it inherited from their parent too...same with Toudou Touka and even Ikki...but I'll talk about Ikki some other time.

Let's discuss "Blazers" shall we?

Now how are some blazers capable of summoning their powers from within them? Well with tampering genetic codes, there could have been a way to store codes of information about how to activate ones abilities within themselves, and in comes a 3rd or maybe a 4th DNA strand which probably contains the ability to summon a Blazers power from within them. But how are they capable of activating their devices and turning it off? Well Dear FOTY Itsuki had gained the ability to instantly call forth his power from within him because his father Ryoma had his genes manipulated and cultivated through Science and since, Grandpa Ryoma had his DNA altered to his peak, that stored info within his Sperm was passed unto his son Itsuki who probably learned that a person's power can be called from within, and the idea of carrying a device/sword with you because old news and so the idea that you can materialise your power in the physical is as simple as giving your power form...and this is where portal technology comes in!?

Have you noticed how modern day Blazers seem to be able to call forth their power from another dimension? Well those Dimensions are actually from within you...you're actually a Black Hole/White Hole in organic form...and what goes in can also come out...So in essence you're connected to your own dimension and where's that Dimension but within you...but where can you store that Dimension but your own Blood/DNA which is why a 3rd/4th DNA strand comes in. That information is already within you...you just need to call it forth, but it's also because your mind can create it and even give it shape in any kind of form you will it as well. A person with a strong mindset and will can manifest it instantly...For more information take a look at "Philadelphia Experiment" What happened was that a group of Scientist created a Monster in their lab with their sub consciousness by staring into a Black Hole they created, and the monster began destroying the laboratory the scientists were working on Yes this happened and I'm not trolling.

So what does this mean?...

Well when you enhance a persons DNA and even give them power to create and store information within their DNA, you also give them the power to give birth and give form to the hidden power within them. A person's mind is stupendously powerful and with creativity you can create anything and give it shape and form. A Blazers ability is taking their Souls and giving it form...but what is a persons Soul but their essence and light!? It's their energy and even their creative mind...have you noticed how when Ayase was fighting Ikki that all throughout their duel her Soul was betraying her and was making her weaker? Her sword became irresponsive and wasn't working in her favour, which is why she lost. A person subconscious, consciousness and will often betrays them when they're going against what the persons Soul or Essence knows. A persons body can betray them at times when you don't even know it...but how does this relate to a person power from within them or their manifestation of their power? Well your power knows and feels when you're betraying your own reasons and it speaks to you even when you don't know. Y'know that monster that was made in the Philadelphia experiment that I was talking about? Well Ayase's power was telling her that "You're not fit, nor are you worthy To use me until you start listening and stop betraying yourself. Bare in mind your Soul knows you more than YOU know yourself.

I will talk about Ikki and Stella some other time blimey that was one hell of a channel/download...gosh my mind hurts just by explaining this...It's like all this already exists but I'm just translating it in words.
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 15:07   Link #11069
AndySimpson96

That, seems a bit much, but the way you word it is that blazers have only just appeared in the past 100 years. They existed well before that.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 16:19   Link #11070
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I think protecting her homeland and family might be one of the reasons, neither the Union or the League was going to back down from their clash, and they were gonna ignore the collateral damage that the battle could cause, thus Edelweiss HAD to step in.

IMO, What she means by she doesn't has a reason to fight refers to the current day, now that her country is safe, she doesn't really have any other goal or long term ambitions like Ikki or Stella. Heck she is even living in solitude with few to no friends
I agree with you here, now that you mention it. It does make sense.

And yeah, the whole solitude really is sad, but now she'll have at least two more friends (Ikki and Stella). That's a good thing, right?
Old 2017-04-24, 16:28   Link #11071
DragonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
@Ultragunner you know how my mind works so this is something you know I have full understanding off, so you can just relax knowing full well that I know what I'm talking about...

Here goes...!

Am I the only one here who thinks that the superhuman Gene from previous generation Blazer was cultivated by Scientists and even enhanced? Grandpa Ryoma was considered to be 1st generation Blazer without actually having a Blazer ability, but what he did indeed have was the capacity to overcome his limits and even overcome them with sheer Brute Force, which is why he and some in their generation were considered the first (Brute Souls) aka Desperado's...however with Grandpa he had to work hard to get to it and even cultivated his abilities to an even higher standard. Blazers or the very few in Ryoma's time didn't have the capability to bring forth their swords and other techniques like modern blazers had so they were most likely channeling their power through an actual tool...with Grandpa it was his sword like Ayase's father but at an even greater level. Time went on and Ryoma's power grew and grew and it grew, and this became part of his DNA and there laid the foundations for the Future Generations.

How does Science fit into this

Now Scientists in Ryoma's time probably tampered and even tried to push Ryoma's power and others with his capabilities to their utmost maximum, promoting others to join in and who know's maybe there were other warriors in Ryoma's timeline who peaked some Scientists interests and even had their abilities enhanced and their genetics tampered with too? Countries worked hard for and against other nations to try and come up with powerful soldiers to fight upcoming wars...knowing full well that there are people that have certain qualities in them that lay dormant and therefore tried to cultivate that dormant aspect which is why we have multiple people in Rakudai with some bizarre techniques...some with speed relations, some with strength, mind so on and so forth. This awakened genetic strand allowed the 1st Generation Blazers to set everything in stone for the next years to come. Dear Father in Law Sirius Vermillion probably has an ability too which he inherited from his Father and or Mother...Astrea probably didn't which is why Lunaeyes doesn't seem to have that genetic marker pass into her, but it did somehow make it's way into Stella...Edelweiss or the Winged Queen as I'd like to call her, inherited hers from her father/mother who then had it inherited from their parent too...same with Toudou Touka and even Ikki...but I'll talk about Ikki some other time.

Let's discuss "Blazers" shall we?

Now how are some blazers capable of summoning their powers from within them? Well with tampering genetic codes, there could have been a way to store codes of information about how to activate ones abilities within themselves, and in comes a 3rd or maybe a 4th DNA strand which probably contains the ability to summon a Blazers power from within them. But how are they capable of activating their devices and turning it off? Well Dear FOTY Itsuki had gained the ability to instantly call forth his power from within him because his father Ryoma had his genes manipulated and cultivated through Science and since, Grandpa Ryoma had his DNA altered to his peak, that stored info within his Sperm was passed unto his son Itsuki who probably learned that a person's power can be called from within, and the idea of carrying a device/sword with you because old news and so the idea that you can materialise your power in the physical is as simple as giving your power form...and this is where portal technology comes in!?

Have you noticed how modern day Blazers seem to be able to call forth their power from another dimension? Well those Dimensions are actually from within you...you're actually a Black Hole/White Hole in organic form...and what goes in can also come out...So in essence you're connected to your own dimension and where's that Dimension but within you...but where can you store that Dimension but your own Blood/DNA which is why a 3rd/4th DNA strand comes in. That information is already within you...you just need to call it forth, but it's also because your mind can create it and even give it shape in any kind of form you will it as well. A person with a strong mindset and will can manifest it instantly...For more information take a look at "Philadelphia Experiment" What happened was that a group of Scientist created a Monster in their lab with their sub consciousness by staring into a Black Hole they created, and the monster began destroying the laboratory the scientists were working on Yes this happened and I'm not trolling.

So what does this mean?...

Well when you enhance a persons DNA and even give them power to create and store information within their DNA, you also give them the power to give birth and give form to the hidden power within them. A person's mind is stupendously powerful and with creativity you can create anything and give it shape and form. A Blazers ability is taking their Souls and giving it form...but what is a persons Soul but their essence and light!? It's their energy and even their creative mind...have you noticed how when Ayase was fighting Ikki that all throughout their duel her Soul was betraying her and was making her weaker? Her sword became irresponsive and wasn't working in her favour, which is why she lost. A person subconscious, consciousness and will often betrays them when they're going against what the persons Soul or Essence knows. A persons body can betray them at times when you don't even know it...but how does this relate to a person power from within them or their manifestation of their power? Well your power knows and feels when you're betraying your own reasons and it speaks to you even when you don't know. Y'know that monster that was made in the Philadelphia experiment that I was talking about? Well Ayase's power was telling her that "You're not fit, nor are you worthy To use me until you start listening and stop betraying yourself. Bare in mind your Soul knows you more than YOU know yourself.

I will talk about Ikki and Stella some other time blimey that was one hell of a channel/download...gosh my mind hurts just by explaining this...It's like all this already exists but I'm just translating it in words.
I'll just say right now that as far as I know, there existed Blazers before Ryouma's time, never has there been any statement saying that Ryouma is a ''1st generation'' Blazer, nor was said that he never had any Blazer ability, we only don't know what his ability is. So to me, the rest of the statement is probably wrong since it all derived from the first paragraph. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 2017-04-24, 17:00   Link #11072
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If I'm not mistaken, it was mentioned before that times have changed since Ryouma's time and that there's now magic. I could be remembering it wrong, but if I'm not, then it does mean that there were no Blazers in Ryouma's time. Though even if this is the case, I'm not sure if it's all because of science.
Old 2017-04-24, 17:25   Link #11073
DragonEye

I'm pretty sure there were Blazers before Ryouma, weren't there? If not, then there may be truth in what Hollow said but remember: it's hard to use science in a world where Blazers can use teleportation, cut mountains, make their wish simply come true... I don't think we can use science to explain this world.
Old 2017-04-24, 17:32   Link #11074
Eclar
Avid reader

This is a quote from the first chapter of the first volume.

Quote:
Blazers.

They were irregular people, found one-in-a-thousand, who could each materialize his or her soul as a weapon called a Device.

In ages past, they were called magicians and witches
The term magician and witch comes from long time ago before Ryouma, so no. Ryouma is not a first generation Blazer.
Old 2017-04-24, 17:40   Link #11075
DragonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclar View Post
This is a quote from the first chapter of the first volume.

The term magician and witch comes from long time ago before Ryouma, so no. Ryouma is not a first generation Blazer.
Well, then there it goes: since there is no such thing as Ryouma being a 1st generation Blazer, and of course as a Blazer, he has a Noble Art that we just don't know, then sorry Hollow, but what you said crumbles right in the first paragraph.
Old 2017-04-24, 17:43   Link #11076
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So then, it just means that the ways became better and more advanced, probably. But yeah, there were already Blazers since way before Ryouma's time.

@DragonEye: Read my post again. Where am I agreeing completely with what Hollow08 said or even with the fact that science is definitely involved?

Edit: One post late.
Old 2017-04-24, 18:01   Link #11077
DragonEye

Oh, the last part was not directed to you. You know that it's not just science involved in this (if it even is involved), that was directed to Hollow, sorry for not clarifying.
Old 2017-04-24, 18:25   Link #11078
The 48th Ronin

Wild speculation: I remember Edelweiss said she helped Rebellion to pay a debt. What if she owed it to Ryouma who trained her?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 18:32   Link #11079
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You're not the only one who thinks Ryouma may have trained her, but Ryouma being the Tyrant hasn't even been confirmed. Let's not count our chickens before they hatch.
Old 2017-04-24, 18:55   Link #11080
DragonEye

Yeah, I still wanna know if that is true or not. If it is, then it would be great if Ryouma is Tyrant and trained her.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural