AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-04, 16:39   Link #11121
pampz21
ShipCore

So Iam really being called here huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
Tatsuya's affections could change. It's not set in stone. And he could also find something deeper than romantic love. A kind of love that will transcend all other forms of love. A kind of love not even his mother could take away from him. An incomprehensible kind of love--an impulsive, inexplicable, desperate, strange kind of love that not even he will be able to explain it. He will feel like being with her is where he truly belongs. He wouldn't be doing it to please her...he'd be doing it because its what he wants to do. Like always.

Miyuki will never order him to love her--it'll be Tatsuya who will take the plunge, it'll be Tatsuya's decision to be with Miyuki...and the whole thing about it being "wrong" and "troublesome" disappears when one realizes that Tatsuya will most probably think Miyuki is worth any kind of trouble that comes to him, and that love isn't exactly a question of rationality...and we all know Miyuki's the only one who can make Tatsuya completely lose himself.
He already found it; something deeper the romantic love#!
Its something that makes his head hurts#!

Quote:
Is it really such a bad thing to be hated? Assuming he does fall in love with Miyuki, do you really think being with the one you love most isn't worth the hate of the world? The world doesn't matter. It never does. It never will. Individuals should NEVER have to bow down to the will of the world. Especially, if all they'll get in the end for it is a life of misery and regret. Miyuki won't care if the world hates her as long as she has Tatsuya...Tatsuya just needs to figure this out.

Not happening. But I suppose we'll just see who's right in the future.
So you want Miyuki to end with Tatsuya as a fake lovers?
As long as Tatsuya doesnt know the love for a girl; his love for Miyuki will never grow

Quote:
And what about the consequences of his NOT going after them after they make a certain decision? That's why the Yotsuba have to thread the Miyuki engagement issue carefully--make the wrong match--and Tatsuya will probably ice them if the clan doesn't make good on their part of the arrangement.

Which is why, if they're smart, they should just pair up Tatsuya and Miyuki and save themselves a potential bloodbath.
Its more of a bloodbath if Miyuki is paired with Tatsuya; Tatsuya has never played as a lover with Miyuki in front of his friends; his friends are the one misunderstanding except for ascertain girl who doesnt think Miyuki and Tatsuya will pass the wall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
No, I just dont see him loving Miyuki past the sister stage. At all. Which means MiyukiXTats is a dead ship, as dead as the ErikaXTats one.
hoho?
dead ship? who are you calling a dead ship?

Quote:
Its too early to compliment me yet, I was trying to get the Erika and Miyuki ships clashing so i wouldn't need to post and could just watch them.
Miyuki will be alright if Tatsuya and Erika have sex together. The love trinity#!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
The fact is that you are saying "assuming", we can assume that he can fall for any other girls then. Tatsuya's love for Miyuki is just too pure, this is the only part of his mind which stayed intact and he treasures this ultimate brotherly love too much, since she is his sister, he can never think of her as a potential love interest, particularly in his case. Miyuki was worshiping him but she is the only one who finally fell for him.

If Tatsuya decides to become Miyuki's husband and fights the 10 MC, they will both die. The Yotsuba Clan is enough to kill them both, their teamwork is amazing.
And I don't see how Tatsuya would oppose to an arranged marriage, Miyuki has been raised like that like as all the members of the 10 MCs. She knows she will be forced to marry someone she doesn't love, she is in the same situation as Mayumi. Of course, Tatsuya will be sad but he won't do anything unless Miyuki complains to him and by complaining I mean confessing, and obviously, he will respond that she is the persons he loves the most but only as a sister, Tatsuya deciding to marry her for of that reason would be completely OOC. Yeah, he can try to destroy the clan(he would fail) but what will happen afterwards? Nothing good.

What if he falls for Lina/Honoka/Erika/Mayumi then? Miyuki would no longer be his top priority, I would be curious to see her reaction.
I know you ship them and that you will always ship them but it is the most improbable couple of this story.
Miyuki is just sick; its not love for Tatsuya as a man; its love for her savior#! She just cant find a man more who has greater existence than Tatsuya

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-04, 16:42   Link #11122
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post

He already found it; something deeper the romantic love#!
Its something that makes his head hurts#!

Its more of a bloodbath if Miyuki is paired with Tatsuya; Tatsuya has never played as a lover with Miyuki in front of his friends; his friends are the one misunderstanding except for ascertain girl who doesnt think Miyuki and Tatsuya will pass the wall!

hoho?

Miyuki will be alright if Tatsuya and Erika have sex together. The love trinity#!

Miyuki is just sick; its not love for Tatsuya as a man; its love for her savior#! She just cant find a man more who has greater existence than Tatsuya
God damn it No! Back! Back foul creature of shipping!

ANYWAYS
Hi everyone! I'm having a private debate with Echizen777 about Tatsuya's decomposition. He told me Tatsuya can only cast decomposition magic with his right hand. He specifically said:

Quote:
He is a BS Magician and this magic dwells in his right hand, Regrowth in his left hand, he can't use Mist Dispersion with his left hand for example, I have no quotes for now but I can find it if I do more researches.
I replied that while Tatsuya primarily wields it with his right hand, IE Demon Right and Divine Left, I don't recall there being any information stating he's utterly incapable of casting it with his left hand.

I'll feel bad about making him scour all the volumes just to find an exact info dump that proves me wrong.

So is there anyone that can back up his claims to save the trouble? Thank you!
Old 2014-03-04, 16:46   Link #11123
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Noones calling you out
Finally you come out

Quote:
oho?
Im calling the ErikaXTatsuya a dead ship. Its clear that MiyukiXTatsuya will be pretty much IMPOSSIBLE, but its still more plausable then the ErikaXTatsuya one. At least he can feel love for Miyuki, even if its only sibling love. Tatsuya can't even feel that much for Erika, she is friendzoned for life.

TATSUYAXMIYUKI HAS FAR MORE CHANCE OF HAPPPENING THEN ERIKAXTATSUYA

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-03-04 at 17:49.
Old 2014-03-04, 16:46   Link #11124
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Hi everyone! I'm having a private debate with Echizen777 about Tatsuya's decomposition. He told me Tatsuya can only cast decomposition magic with his right hand. He specifically said:

I replied that while Tatsuya primarily wields it with his right hand, IE Demon Right and Divine Left, I don't recall there being any information stating he's utterly incapable of casting it with his left hand.

I'll feel bad about making him scour all the volumes just to find an exact info dump that proves me wrong.

Tatsuya is right handed; there are barely any use for regrowth; so hes using Multi-CADs, Dont forget Trident is process in the non-systematic magics=decomposition#!

BTW is Regrowth considered as non-systematic magic? well its a time magic afterall#!

Quote:
Noones calling you out
Finally you come out

Im calling the ErikaXTatsuya a dead ship. Its clear that MiyukiXTatsuya will be pretty much possible, but its still more plausable then the ErikaXTatsuya one. At least he can feel love for Miyuki, even if its only sibling love. Tatsuya can't even feel that much for Erika, she is friendzoned for life.

Who are you to judge that friends cant become lovers? In reality is much more plasable than ending up with your sister?

Genjutsu wa Mirou

TatsuyaXErika is more plasable than any ship#!
You just cant admit that Mayumi's ship can only be attained by something like political marriage#!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-04, 16:49   Link #11125
anonfr

Quote:
Im calling the ErikaXTatsuya a dead ship. Its clear that MiyukiXTatsuya will be pretty much possible, but its still more plausable then the ErikaXTatsuya one. At least he can feel love for Miyuki, even if its only sibling love. Tatsuya can't even feel that much for Erika, she is friendzoned for life.

Your words. You admitted it's possible! @Lucarion Where are you!?

Quote:
Tatsuya is right handed; there are barely any use for regrowth; so using Multi-CADs, Dont forget Trident is process in the non-systematic magics=decomposition#!
I know he's right handed. But that just means he prefers to cast right handed. It doesn't mean he's incapable of casting left handed if he needed too. Does it?
Old 2014-03-04, 16:54   Link #11126
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Your words. You admitted it's possible!?

yes, Miyuki is more possible then Erika. But there both non existent ships. Because you cant have romantic interest in somone you can only see as a sister. Im only saying this because Tatsuya cant feel love at all towards anyone but Miyuki, even if its only sibling. I consider both ships nonexistant.

Quote:
I know he's right handed. But that just means he prefers to cast right handed. It doesn't mean he's incapable of casting left handed if he needed too. Does it?
It doesnt say hes incapable. It doesnt say hes capable either. So its only left to guesses, although i think its just because he has "trident" on his right hand, he loopcasts decomposition to acheive its effect.
Old 2014-03-04, 16:58   Link #11127
anonfr

Quote:
yes, Miyuki is more possible then Erika. But there both non existent ships. Because you cant have romantic interest in somone you can only see as a sister. Im only saying this because Tatsuya cant feel love at all towards anyone but Miyuki, even if its only sibling. I consider both ships nonexistant.

It doesnt say hes incapable. It doesnt say hes capable either. So its only left to guesses, although i think its just because he has "trident" on his right hand, he loopcasts decomposition to acheive its effect.
I don't recall placing a "?" next to me "!". Hmmm.

I'm not so hung up on MiyukiXTatsuya to really debate the point. You could be right, it could be wrong. Who knows, so long as she doesn't end up with Ichijou (don't you dare disagree) Then I'm fine with it. Besides Ichijou said he won't go for her til he beats Tatsuya. and well *bursts out laughing* yeah. That.

More importantly, since you're like me with your anti-shipping more than pro-shipping, who do you actually ship in this series?

Other part:
Basically that's my argument, It never states he can, but it never states he can't. Echizon outright states that he can't, to which I was "Hmm, I don't recall that ever being said. at all."
so basically you and me share the same opinion.
Old 2014-03-04, 16:59   Link #11128
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Who are you to judge that friends cant become lovers? In reality is much more plasable than ending up with your sister?
TatsuyaXErika is more plasable than any ship#!
In this case, it is more likly, because tatsuya CAN'T FEEL LOVE TOWARDS ANYONE BUT HIS SISTER

Quote:
More importantly, since you're like me with your anti-shipping more than pro-shipping, who do you actually ship in this series?
Him ending alone, free from the yotsuba, and capable of feeling to a certain extent through his "weaker" emotions. It seems like its quite clear to me, he doesnt feel anything like love, and never will. Miyuki states in her thoughts quite clear she wants to "free" him, and she knows she is binding him to the yotsuba Its why i was shipping Mayumi before, its at least plausable to me he does it to protect his sister and it helps him get free of the yotsuba.

Quote:
Basically that's my argument, It never states he can, but it never states he can't. Echizon outright states that he can't, to which I was "Hmm, I don't recall that ever being said. at all."
so basically you and me share the same opinion.
Pretty much, after all it hasn't been denied or confirmed in the ln and its mentioned the two names for "trident".

Quote:
You just cant admit that Mayumi's ship can only be attained by something like political marriage#!
I never really cared about Mayumi in the first place, just wanted to join in the shipping. I think he'll end up alone. I think ill join the Miyuki ship to argue against you now. Even though I consider it a non happening ship.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-03-04 at 17:27.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:11   Link #11129
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
In this case, it is more likly, because tatsuya CAN'T FEEL LOVE TOWARDS ANYONE BUT HIS SISTER

I never really cared about Mayumi in the first place, just wanted to join in the shipping. I think he'll end up alone. I think ill join the Miyuki ship to argue against you now. Even though I consider it a non happening ship.

huhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
Laughing like a mad man

Thats why Erika is important to Tatsuya; Mada wakanai ka?

You say Tatsuya cant love anyone other than his sister; Thats only one point in the story, right now Tatsuya can love his friends. His friends is giving him a new POV in life. That life isnt all about your sister!

They are the reason why Tatsuya's strong emotion is starting to learning his lost/erase/destroy/remove emotions; and his friends will surely the one who will bring the LOVE and among his friends the only one who can show that is a person who shares the same feeling of LOVE

Hahahahaha#!

My ship will never sink

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-04, 17:15   Link #11130
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
You did it. It's now grown into full blown shipping debates. You monster!
Some men just want to watch the world burn...
Old 2014-03-04, 17:16   Link #11131
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
Some men just want to watch the world burn...
Dont worry; It will end with me#!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-04, 17:19   Link #11132
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
[I]They are the reason why Tatsuya's strong emotion is starting to learning his lost/erase/destroy/remove emotions; and his friends will surely the one who will bring the LOVE and among his friends the only one who can show that is a person who shares the same feeling of LOVE

Hahahahaha#!

My ship will never sink

He likes his friends, he doesnt love them. Again, its been made clear. Now, take Miyuki. He dotes on her, everything he does and is motivated towards has some consideration towards her in mind. She is the center of his life, the only person he can love, and the only reason he takes an interest in the world.

And compared to her, Erika is just a .................friend. Nothing more, can't go past that since its clear hes lost his "stronger" emotions, which include what is needed to get into a relationship with somone. So no, Erika is not happening.

Quote:
Dont worry; It will end with me#!
No, i just need to wait till some outraged Miyuki shipper joins in, then i can sit back and watch, its my intention
Old 2014-03-04, 17:22   Link #11133
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
God damn it No! Back! Back foul creature of shipping!

ANYWAYS

No you're right, I don't believe Tatsuya casting magic is limited to just his right or left hand. The reason Demon Right and Divine Left were given was because probably those were the hands he usually uses it with. I'm sure he could switch it up.

Actually, I kiiiinnnd of remember a part in the LN where he mentions, during his monologues, that he could cast Decomposition without using his hands...... but I may be getting my series mixed up.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:23   Link #11134
anonfr

Quote:
He likes his friends, he doesnt love them. Again, its been made clear. Now, take Miyuki. He dotes on her, everything he does and is motivated towards has some consideration towards her in mind. She is the center of his love, and the only reason he takes an interest in the world.

And compared to her, Erika is just a .................friend. Nothing more, can't go past that since its clear hes lost his "stronger" emotions, which include what is needed to get into a relationship with somone. So no, Erika is not happening.

No, i just need to wait till some outraged Miyuki shipper joins in, then i can sit back and watch, its my intention
There is that one part where he Death glared Erika into submission when she started questioning him about the Yotsuba.

I felt like he was really going to murder her if she kept going. Which is relevant information to this topic.

fuck I'm joined in now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
No, I don't believe Tatsuya casting magic is limited to just his right or left hand. The reason Demon Right and Divine Left were given was because probably those were the hands he usually uses it with. I'm sure he could switch it up.

Actually, I kiiiinnnd of remember a part in the LN where he mentions, during his monologues, that he could cast Decomposition without using his hands...... but I may be getting my series mixed up.
Thanks Tony! Knew I could count on you. Also, I'll look for you on other forums or after the shipping war subsides. I might need to tactically retreat.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:26   Link #11135
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
There is that one part where he Death glared Erika into submission when she started questioning him about the Yotsuba.

I felt like he was really going to murder her if she kept going. Which is relevant information to this topic.

fuck I'm joined in now.

Thanks Tony! Knew I could count on you. Also, I'll look for you on other forums or after the shipping war subsides. I might need to tactically retreat.
Yea sure, here's some evidence just in case:

Tatsuya wanted to break into a wry chuckle because he knew that there were people
who referred to his Decomposition Magic as “Demon Right”. The primary reason for that
was because he usually activated his Decomposition Magic at whatever his right arm
pointed to, but he was not endeared to the Parasites because of this.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:31   Link #11136
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
He likes his friends, he doesnt love them. Again, its been made clear. Now, take Miyuki. He dotes on her, everything he does and is motivated towards has some consideration towards her in mind. She is the center of his life, the only person he can love, and the only reason he takes an interest in the world.

hahahaha Still laughing

Then to Tatsuya what is the borderline of like and love if it involves to his friends?
He can show a borderline to Honoka but with his friends theres no borderline....its either he likes it or not....but it clearly shows; he likes/love them#!

Right now Miyuki and Friends is what Tatsuya's world revolves; Miyuki still leads a big margin, due to Tatsuya's incomplete emotion. But you cant say that in future development; Tatsuya is developing after all!

Tatsuya is in the process of learning his emotion. You cant deny that
Erika maybe his friend now; but Tatsuya sees/reminds of Miyuki in Erika so don't forget that.

There wont be an enraged Miyuki fan- bcuz deep down in their mind, That; that ship is close to impossible#! Ill help you#!

Quote:

fuck I'm joined in now.

That was Tatsuya's impulse to the situation#!
Both of them didnt bothered after that.
They both know secrets that other person doesnt want;
Erika knows hes a Yotsuba; Tatsuya knows Erika is a Rozen#!

EDIT: Looks like im done with my immovable ship; Ill let Ultra have the fun#!
Dont try to call me again

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-03-04 at 17:45.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:35   Link #11137
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Your words. You admitted it's possible! @Lucarion Where are you!?
I just want to point out that that was an error in my grammer, meant to say IMPOSSIBLE. It's been corrected now.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:44   Link #11138
anonfr

Quote:
That was Tatsuya's impulse to the situation#!
Both of them didnt bothered after that.
They both know secrets that other person doesnt want;
Erika knows hes a Yotsuba; Tatsuya knows Erika is a Rozen#!

Oh Yeah I forgot to mention; Tatsuya doesnt move in impulse so consider that important.
Idk.. that sounds an awful lot like shipping goggle conjecture to me...

Quote:
I just want to point out that that was an error in my grammer, meant to say IMPOSSIBLE. It's been corrected now.
Idk.. it sounded very Freudian to me. Freudian slipper shipper.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:45   Link #11139
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
hahahaha Still laughing

Then to Tatsuya what is the borderline of like and love if it involves to his friends?
He can show a borderline to Honoka but with his friends theres no borderline....its either he likes it or not....but it clearly shows; he likes/love them#!

Right now Miyuki and Friends is what Tatsuya's world revolves; Miyuki still leads a big margin, due to Tatsuya's incomplete emotion. But you cant say that in future development; Tatsuya is developing after all!

Tatsuya is in the process of learning his emotion. You cant deny that
Erika maybe his friend now; but Tatsuya sees/reminds of Miyuki in Erika so don't forget that.

There wont be an enraged Miyuki fan- bcuz deep down in their mind, That; that ship is close to impossible#! Ill help you#!

The border line is simple. He likes his friends, it doesnt go past the like stage though. He loves Miyuki, and can only love her, thanks to that hes willing to do almost anything to protect the person and go to almsot any length to fullfill her wishes. And given how she feels about him, i doubt that she will allow anyone to get into a relationship with him. And rember Honoka? he will just turn Erika down like her. All the emotions tatsuya has been feeling have so far can only be turmed as "weaker" emotions. He cant get into a relationship with them.

Quote:
.. it sounded very Freudian to me. Freudian slipper shipper.
lol to that. But no. Was a grammer mistake. I make plenty of them in my posts.
Old 2014-03-04, 17:50   Link #11140
anonfr

Quote:

lol to that. But no. Was a grammer mistake. I make plenty of them in my posts.
least I got the lol. That was the goal all along.

Also I feel like his feelings on his friends is more of a general fondness. Like he's grown accustom to their presence in his life, and that's the extent of it.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings