AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-20, 01:03   Link #11121
Justice_Rises

I dont like the artwork, but I still am curious about the artbook...

Has a release date for the finale been set yet?
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 08:19   Link #11122
AP24

Vol 18 confirmed for late November.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:00   Link #11123
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Looking forward for more illustrations.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 13:57   Link #11124
Chingaruna517

Or rayher anticipate the end of Tina....
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 20:22   Link #11125
HOF69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Or rayher anticipate the end of Tina....
Or for a surprise turnaround and addition to Tigre's harem.
HOF69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 20:30   Link #11126
n0m@n
C-Z

The cover will definitely have Elen in it since she's the main heroine and this will be the final volume. But I wonder if it will be by herself, or with Tigre, or simply with her and rest of Vandise(plus Tigre).
Old 2017-10-01, 02:44   Link #11127
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
The cover will definitely have Elen in it since she's the main heroine and this will be the final volume. But I wonder if it will be by herself, or with Tigre, or simply with her and rest of Vandise(plus Tigre).
I'd rather to have Elen and other Vanadises that loves Tigre wearing wedding dress though XD
Old 2017-10-01, 04:08   Link #11128
Imagine Breaker

^Pray that it will be a colored illustration.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 06:56   Link #11129
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If it's a cover, it's a given that it'll be colored. And we're talking about covers. But yeah, if it's illustration, hopefully it'll be colored.

Anyway, I really hope Tina can be redeemed. She'd be a great Void Vanadis. As long as she falls for Tigre and won't try to keep him to herself only.

And hopefully the translation will really continue. I want to know what happens.
Old 2017-10-01, 10:10   Link #11130
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Anyway, I really hope Tina can be redeemed. She'd be a great Void Vanadis. As long as she falls for Tigre and won't try to keep him to herself only.
how would you like that to happen that won't be a total 180, after what she did to sophie i can't see tigre trusting her or liking her

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 12:52   Link #11131
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He doesn't have to like her. I said this before: the role of the Void Vanadis in general could just be to be the Darkness to the Madan no Ou's Light. Doing the darker things that the Madan no Ou himself can't do. For this, she doesn't even need to get along with the other Vanadises. She just needs to protect the kingdom from the shadows because the Void Vanadis pretty much is the Shadow of the kingdom.
Old 2017-10-01, 19:42   Link #11132
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
He doesn't have to like her. I said this before: the role of the Void Vanadis in general could just be to be the Darkness to the Madan no Ou's Light. Doing the darker things that the Madan no Ou himself can't do. For this, she doesn't even need to get along with the other Vanadises. She just needs to protect the kingdom from the shadows because the Void Vanadis pretty much is the Shadow of the kingdom.
If I want someone to work for.me in the shadow the number 1 that most be is trust cause you would never know when she would stab you in the back

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 08:13   Link #11133
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tina won't do that. And if they get to that point, Tigre will also know that. But yeah, this depends on if they reach that point and if Tina doesn't die. But if she dies, Esendeis will have to pick a new Vanadis and there isn't time to develop any new characters.
Old 2017-10-02, 08:57   Link #11134
Ramero

Quote:
I think that Tina can be capable of doing some Covert or Black Operations itself to maintain the order of the Kingdom. The role is pretty much clear and yes, she is quite hard to beat with just conventional tactics. She need some key trigger to ensure that her plan is totally messed up.
Old 2017-10-02, 23:47   Link #11135
Justice_Rises

How do you even end this? Thats the million dollar question no one has bothered to ask or answer. There is so much here, so many things to wrap up. My mind is running wild at all the possible ideas. Where do they finish?!
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 09:33   Link #11136
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We'll see in Volume 18, since that's going to be the last Volume unless the author extends it again (which he probably should).
Old 2017-10-04, 05:24   Link #11137
Chingaruna517

I don't know. All I know for sure is the following volume (might be the last or otherwise) might telling us Tina's downfall.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 07:24   Link #11138
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. She should either die or join Tigre's side. Those are the only two choices she has.
Old 2017-10-05, 04:51   Link #11139
Ramero

Well, on Tigre's side she have to redeem her war crimes though even the Vanadis urges Tigre to execute her due to such treachery once he ascend as King. On the other side, she could insist to make herself the first queen which could led her to be killed by all Vanadis since they don't want to be ordered around by her.
Old 2017-10-05, 05:08   Link #11140
n0m@n
C-Z

Everyone who has read the volume till now are waiting for her death. Smirk.
Or something worse than death.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)