AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-25, 02:53   Link #11141
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

You know... I noticed something in the translation of Vivio's profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I believe it's Kaiser Vivio you guys want?

Sanckt Kaiser Vivio (Yay 'Saint King' is correct!)
Birthright: Lineage of the Saint King (By genetic restoration)
Ability: Data collecting magic combat
Role: Defence of Cradle Throne
Special capabilities: Defence Skill - Armour of the Saint King

As a 'Saint King' specially crafted for the activation of the Cradle, she eliminates threats to the throne by taking in energy given by the engine/reactor and using(which powers?not said here) her invincible defence skill 'Armour of the Saint King' which nullifies attacks with high-speed analysis. The rainbow-coloured energy that emanates from her when she uses magic, commonly occurs in the bloodline and is termed 'Kaiser Falbe'(I don't know German).

The key to the Cradle, Vivio who has awakened as the protector of the throne. Having been made a 'Relic Weapon' by implanting a Relic core inside her, Quattro forcibly linked her to the Cradle and made her mentally activate it, after which she awakened with instantaneous growth as part of a transformation into a battle-ready appearance. Her Barrier Jacket's appearance is influenced off the one who, within the original Vivio's memories, 'she admires and loves, and is a symbol of strength'
So not only is Keroko canon, she also lived 300 years ago in the Belkan ages.

So... many... ideas....

Edit: Fals alarm. Humbug meant the present Vivio. Of course, this doesn't mean that I still can't use this. Dual meanings for the win.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-09-25 at 04:03.
Old 2007-09-25, 05:33   Link #11142
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

*a loud scream echoes through the skies*

KHAAAAAA IMPAKUTO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirificus View Post
Weren't you looking for something like this Keroko?
I hope Keroko releases his take on Keroko based on that, and maybe once I find vector-Archer I'll be able to jump in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
My brain's combusted after thinking up of ideas for this guy.

Here is the first of my first OC. Second part will deal with larger chunk of his personal history up to near StrikerS. which I have decided to omit for now due to incompletion and perhaps off-point.

Spoiler for The Black Fist - part 1:

Might include the spell list together with part 2. If my brain can still function tomorrow.

Comments, inconsistencies, mistakes. Feel free to point them out and tell me what you think, fellow denizens.
Looks well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Ah ha, so Belka calls their King "Kaiser" after all.
Uh huh, and all the more proof that Seiou isn't the real name, but a translation of it... And I insist that Sanckt Kaiser can be translated to God Emperor/Empress in ENGLISH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yeah, Thrawn goes through a variety of apearances depending on the artists. I like this version the best, as it shows a rather charming side.
THAT was his charming side...?

Pardon the bluntness... I've no idea about this guy at all... So going by impression...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
I agree, I was amazed Seven Arcs didnt seal the deal on the relationship. Hopefull Season 4 will have more yunnoha to compensate...

Spoiler for Between the legion:
That last scene hints at it actually.

Yuuno, Nanoha, Vivio and the house pet Arf...

Looks like Erio's not the only person pulling familiar theft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
I don't think he'll be busy IMMEDIATELY after StrikerS, which is when LegendS takes place. But that's why the 21st isn't up front for most of the series - but if you need me to, I can replace the 21st with the 216th (if Satty'll let me).

And re: your procrastination -

[Konata] No motivation! Wanna play! Rely on others in a pinch![/Konata]

Actually he will be... to the point of incapacitation, and only Artei and Sophia would be available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
If its after StrikerS, meaning after the timeskip and all, then there shouldnt be any problems.

If its after StrikerS's last battle, then it will be a bit hard... and even if Kha can participate, you'll have to keep in mind various changes to Kha's character and personality during this period of time. You'll have to tell me and Kha how you're going to use him. Also dont expect Kha to be at his maximum power... cant say more or I will spoil his character development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Regarding my use of Kha & the 21st: They won't be playing a very large role in LegendS. Their main usage will be in the two immense battles that'll take place during the series; otherwise, they're in the background a la StrikerS Acous & Yuuno.

Any confusion here?
No confusion, is just that as long as Kha isn't at two places at the same time, otherwise we're gonna have to call in Avenger.

Quote:
I was never confused about the timeline, no worries. And BTW, DestinyS/StargazerS is not part of that list because they are AU...unless a Season 4 is never made, of course.

I was just letting you know about Kha's usage during those two times I mentioned. Reiterating, no problems if you use Kha after the timeskip; however, if you will use Kha just after StrikerS' final battle, then there will be a few problems... right now I'm thinking maybe you can use the 21st without Kha, because Kha wont be able to fight at this point in time... Letme see what I can come up with, but of course I need Kha's input about this too.
We agree here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
This quartet is the Galgenritter- Galgen means "Gallows" in German or, in the Nanohaverse, Belkan. They were named so for fighting as mercenaries on the enemy side against Belka in...well, the history of the world itself is vague, but a recent war can be conjured up.

That said, I don't think they'll act in the open too much- if the Ritter know of them, that is.

As per usual, appearances:

Spoiler for Galgenritter:

Easy to guess who here...

And, since the references are easy to guess, who supports me making a fifth member...

Spoiler for Eto...:

*Runs like heck.*

And I had the craziest idea for a kind of familiar...

Spoiler for ...:

"The universe once cowered at the name of M*******, and it shall do so again!"

*Flees.*
I couldn't get most of the Knights () but Shana does right alarms. Like X has mentioned, Urusai fight?

*evil Mekha-nical laughter*

Quote:
Lets see what Kha says once he comes back.
I have spoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
ASK, AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER
SUMMER ARC SPECIAL, CHAPTER VII PART A

Spoiler for at Mobile Command Post:

Spoiler for the moe is strong within this one:

Regarding yukata-Cinque, it would somewhat be better if I could wait for FlameSparkz' sketch on her, but it seems I cannot make everyone wait. So......

In Part B, we'll get to see Poseidon revealing the truth about Yutaro and the critical decision he has to make before it all becomes too late.

By the way, I has struck home run. Now where's my prize?

Good thing I'm taking a break from HnG... The service overload is incredibly destructive to attention...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
for me it's

all >>>>>>>> AlternateS II

the time, and preparations are now under way
We've frozen the dam thing long enough... TIME FOR SUUPAA KHAAAAA TAIMUUU!!!

(runs)

Quote:
OMG!!!

Burning Eyes Shana vs Burning Arisa!!!

"urusai! urusai! urusai!" battle?

*runs*

Quote:
and in line with DT's character introdutions... might as well add some to mine..

Spoiler for GDI: Elite Team: Unknown:

Spoiler for Dike: The Midchildan Patron Goddess of Mages: One of Danaan's Trias:

*runs from h4xx police*
REC eh... Random Enforcer Club?

(runs from Solty-blast)

Quote:

So... many... ideas....

Edit: Fals alarm. Humbug meant the present Vivio. Of course, this doesn't mean that I still can't use this. Dual meanings for the win.
Never mind that. Things do get lost in translation...

As for me, this does help a lot, including the downfall of the original Belka Imperium!

EDIT:

WAIT A MINUTE!

If I think I see where you are going, does that mean that Keroko is going to be Kha's spirit mother?! Or Empress Dowager?!?!?!
Old 2007-09-25, 05:51   Link #11143
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I hope Keroko releases his take on Keroko based on that, and maybe once I find vector-Archer I'll be able to jump in as well.
*tilts head* My take on Keroko? What do you mean by that?

Quote:
Uh huh, and all the more proof that Seiou isn't the real name, but a translation of it... And I insist that Sanckt Kaiser can be translated to God Emperor/Empress in ENGLISH!
God... Emperor....

Quote:

Pardon the bluntness... I've no idea about this guy at all... So going by impression...
I think it is. Thrawn is an Imperial Grand Admiral, after all. There's only so much charming you can cram into that, and Thrawn definetly stands at the peak.

Quote:

I still love how berserk they went over a 5 second scene.

Quote:

As for me, this does help a lot, including the downfall of the original Belka Imperium!

EDIT:

WAIT A MINUTE!

If I think I see where you are going, does that mean that Keroko is going to be Kha's spirit mother?! Or Empress Dowager?!?!?!
While I'm not sure what you mean with the Empress Dowagar, imagine it like this: I never revealed anything concering Keroko's parents before, she is aparrently powerfull enough to withstand a force that killed every living thing in the area, she and Vivio show a stunning resemblance, Vivio's barrier jacket is 'inspired by one whom she admires and loves' and most illegal magic developments take place on unadministered worlds.

It all fits.
Old 2007-09-25, 06:03   Link #11144
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
*a loud scream echoes through the skies*

KHAAAAAA IMPAKUTO!!!

Looks well

Actually he will be... to the point of incapacitation, and only Artei and Sophia would be available.

No confusion, is just that as long as Kha isn't at two places at the same time, otherwise we're gonna have to call in Avenger.

We agree here.

I couldn't get most of the Knights () but Shana does right alarms. Like X has mentioned, Urusai fight?

*evil Mekha-nical laughter*

I have spoken.

Good thing I'm taking a break from HnG... The service overload is incredibly destructive to attention...

We've frozen the dam thing long enough... TIME FOR SUUPAA KHAAAAA TAIMUUU!!!

(runs)

REC eh... Random Enforcer Club?

(runs from Solty-blast)

EDIT:

WAIT A MINUTE!

Hm, hm. Perhaps this fight will be in order, yes...

And...Keroko as who I think she is to Vivio, after hearing that armor bit?

Odd...

Yet, at the same time, interesting.

@USB: Well, 'tis a shame that no further stage production has been set, but your other works come first. Keep up the good work, good sir!

And, yes, V has...another side in theatrical terms...

@SaintX:

More Solty, hm? Good to see.

I wonder what part those four will play...

EDIT:

To Keroko, what an Empress Dowager is, from ol' Wiki:

Empress Dowager was the title given to the mother of a Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Vietnamese emperor.

The title was also given occasionally to another woman of the same generation, while a woman from the previous generation was sometimes given the title of Grand Empress Dowager. Numerous empress dowagers held regency during the reign of an underage emperor. Many of the most prominent empress dowagers also extended their control for long periods after the emperor was old enough to govern. This was a source of political turmoil according to traditional view of Chinese history.
Old 2007-09-25, 06:22   Link #11145
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Short yet nicedly done profile for this loner here Although like Erio pointed out, Neo-Belkan was only created about 10 years pre-StrikerS. Need more details on his profile though.
Well, cartridges and shooting arts which has Belkan nature in them were already used 11 years ago... just not in Intelligent Devices, I presume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
And all of Nighty's personalities have finally arrived, even Nightdarkness. Will we be seeing him destroy trolls and flamers once Gundam 00 airs?

Nightengil and Nighterman though are
Well, there's also Nighty en Galetannia.

Nighty en Galetannia commands all of you to start watching "Towards the Terra" NOW, WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH!

It is everything StrikerS can only dream to achieve. In a span of merely 24 episodes, it made a cast of no less than 30 characters shine beautifully, from main, major to side all on their own right, be it the emotionally grabbing to the ass-hats, each one worthy characters on their own right when StrikerS couldn't even do for 10 in 26. It shone life into 3 different worlds and settings, when StrikerS couldn't even make Mid-childa alive. Protagonist, antagonist, everything beautiful, and if your eyes are not wet from the emotional roller coaster in 16-17 and the last 4 episodes, your heart is colder than absolute zero ice.

Best show this year, hands down. Yes, I think it's better than Gurren Lagann by a little bit thus far, so sue me. StrikerS in comparison is like comparing... hell putting these 2 names together is a sin.

Quote:
Spoiler for fan service, you say?????:

There. Is this not enough for you?
Oldest trick in the book.

You should do one where E hears Nove 'massaging' Cinque, and he thinks it's yuri-dom, and jumps in asking if he can join... only to be...

*radio-static*

Quote:
*goes to save all pictures*

Nove-cha~~~~~~n

*Nove >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*

But that Numbers-Phase Blast consumed 95% of I-XIII energy... needs to go and look for some more.

Quote:

So... many... ideas....

Besides, since Vivio knows Keroko in our fanon, can't you just take it that it's an amalgam of Fate, Nanoha AND Keroko?

So... it can really be dual-meaning in a way.

Quote:
Demonstrate your L33T photoshop skillz, and make a Keroko-profile page based of the StrikerS character page.

I think.

Quote:
The funny thing is that 300 didn't even say anything, they cried on their own, until Chaos decides it's funny and goes to poke their lifeless bodies as they try to calm themselves down.

Rational 300s know that that scene means nothing special, but to Yuribears... well, I guess the lack of any legit NFanservice in the last episode pained them.

Quote:
While I'm not sure what you mean with the Empress Dowagar, imagine it like this: I never revealed anything concering Keroko's parents before, she is aparrently powerfull enough to withstand a force that killed every living thing in the area, she and Vivio show a stunning resemblance, Vivio's barrier jacket is 'inspired by one whom she admires and loves' and most illegal magic developments take place on unadministered worlds.

It all fits.

EDIT : Not to mention the fact that with Sei-oh's genetic data is sent all over places, every evil Tom and Harry probably has a copy of one... yet after so many years, only Vivio is the one that's seemingly successful which implies that there are 'failures' all around worlds on their own right...

It wouldn't be strange if there's one who while did not inherit the Armor, however inherits the natural instinct of a fighter, the natural biological composition that allows her to have something 'foreign' inside their bodies... and a genetic screw-up made her hair red...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2007-09-25 at 06:56.
Old 2007-09-25, 07:14   Link #11146
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Not to mention the fact that with Sei-oh's genetic data is sent all over places, every evil Tom and Harry probably has a copy of one...
Something I pointed out in the ep20 discussion already, I'm proud to say.

Quote:
It wouldn't be strange if there's one who while did not inherit the Armor, however inherits the natural instinct of a fighter, the natural biological composition that allows her to have something 'foreign' inside their bodies... and a genetic screw-up made her hair red...
I think I know what you're implying, but there's a problem in that the genetic data was only stolen 10 years ago. I get the impression that this particular someone has been alive for longer than that?
Old 2007-09-25, 07:19   Link #11147
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I think I know what you're implying, but there's a problem in that the genetic data was only stolen 10 years ago. I get the impression that this particular someone has been alive for longer than that?
Oops, I forgot that point.

Well, it's Keroko's game to pad his character with supporting canon info, not mine. I'm just waiting for SS03 for the Rein-related Ion Canons, and I already got the Knight Garb thing going for my character's techniques. I'm just giving reassurance to the counter-punch by humbug's mistranslation and Keroko's misinterpretation.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-25, 07:32   Link #11148
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The funny thing is that 300 didn't even say anything, they cried on their own, until Chaos decides it's funny and goes to poke their lifeless bodies as they try to calm themselves down.
Yes, it was stupid. Yes, it was immature. Yes, it's probably not worth the warning message.

But damn did it do wonders for 20 weeks of build up frustration.

Quote:
Rational 300s know that that scene means nothing special, but to Yuribears... well, I guess the lack of any legit NFanservice in the last episode pained them.
Yuri-Nazis.

And though we know it's nothing special... It's still... To a microscopic extend... Kinda nice...

... Sort off.

P.S - Halo 3 is wicked sick !
Old 2007-09-25, 08:08   Link #11149
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Demonstrate your L33T photoshop skillz, and make a Keroko-profile page based of the StrikerS character page.

I think.
Ah, I'll go do that then.

Quote:

EDIT : Not to mention the fact that with Sei-oh's genetic data is sent all over places, every evil Tom and Harry probably has a copy of one... yet after so many years, only Vivio is the one that's seemingly successful which implies that there are 'failures' all around worlds on their own right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Quote:
Oops, I forgot that point.

Well, it's Keroko's game to pad his character with supporting canon info, not mine. I'm just waiting for SS03 for the Rein-related Ion Canons, and I already got the Knight Garb thing going for my character's techniques. I'm just giving reassurance to the counter-punch by humbug's mistranslation and Keroko's misinterpretation.
I've got that one covered. We all know that Vivio's genetic data got stolen 10 years ago, but we also know that it only takes someone from the royal bloodline to move the Cradle, not neccisarily Vivio. So who is to say Jail did not get his hands on other material before, say, another member of the Royal Familly? He did mention there were 'a lot of failures' and science is a trial-and-error busines, it would not suprise me if he made an atempt himself.

The current version (subject to edit) is that Jail got his hands on genetic data of the royal familly, from which he created Keroko on earth, 15 years before StrikerS. However, due to Neltharion's unfortunate arival, the lab was destroyed and the sample he had created was corrupted, preventing him from inserting a Relic and tainiting the genetic data. This forced him to abandon the location on earth and seek out another source of genetic information, and since Keroko was now pretty much worthless to him, he abondoned her.

Keroko survived, but only because the Armour of the Saint King shielded the worst of the corrupted energies. Constantly keeping the energies at bay required the full concentration of the armour, which explains why Keroko is so pathetic at defensive magic.

I'm still working out who Keroko's original used to be, but as it stands it's going to be someone whom the original Vivio admired and loves. Possibly an older sister.

Hehe, this is going to make writing Rescue Mission 3 sooo much easier, thank you Seven Arcs!
Old 2007-09-25, 09:06   Link #11150
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Quote:

I think.
That's what I meant indeed.

Quote:
God... Emperor....
Oh yes, I remembered that you did a spittake when I revealed Kha's "unleashed" armor. I've since decided to go ahead with it.

Quote:
I think it is. Thrawn is an Imperial Grand Admiral, after all. There's only so much charming you can cram into that, and Thrawn definetly stands at the peak.
Ah kk.

Quote:
Deshou? They'd kill themselves off, leaving us alone to conquer the fanon world!

Quote:

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!

One inherits one of her powers (Vivio), one inherited her fighting instinct (Keroko), and one inherited her spirit (Kha)!

And not only just that; this makes Keroko and Kha cousins, if not siblings!

Quote:

It all fits.
I meant that Keroko is the Empress before Kha, as implied by DT's wiki.

But interesting how two bids for the throne came from the same person: Vivio. My justification was a hint from Nighty actually:
Spoiler for Portrait of an Empress:
Oooh yeah, I've been high on cheese crack ever since Nighty responded to me whining about coloration screw up.

EDIT:

AAAAAAH! KEROKO!!! Did we just contradict each other?!

My theory was that Keroko must've descended from a lost Primarch, but that might or might not work!
Old 2007-09-25, 09:35   Link #11151
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
That's what I meant indeed.
Working on it, editting Vivio is a sinch. It's the backpage that poses the eyespins.

Quote:
Oh yes, I remembered that you did a spittake when I revealed Kha's "unleashed" armor. I've since decided to go ahead with it.
You WHAT?!

You're making Kha the Chaos god of order?!?!

Quote:
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!

One inherits one of her powers (Vivio), one inherited her fighting instinct (Keroko), and one inherited her spirit (Kha)!

The current idea already makes Keroko and Vivio pretty much sisters, can't see why Kha should be left out.

Quote:
I meant that Keroko is the Empress before Kha, as implied by DT's wiki.
Hmm, let me dub on that a bit more. Thoughts are still highly subjective to crack.

Quote:
But interesting how two bids for the throne came from the same person: Vivio. My justification was a hint from Nighty actually:
Spoiler for Portrait of an Empress:
Oooh yeah, I've been high on cheese crack ever since Nighty responded to me whining about coloration screw up.

EDIT:

AAAAAAH! KEROKO!!! Did we just contradict each other?!

My theory was that Keroko must've descended from a lost Primarch, but that might or might not work!
No wait, it can work. Primarchs are basically artificial children created by the God Empress herself, right? So instead, the original Keroko was one of those primarchs, making her the original Vivio's sister. Of course, the original Vivio would look up to the original Keroko with her being a general of the God Empress army (and thereby linking to the admired in the profile). This also explains Keroko's natural combat and leading instincts, is all genetical.

Keroko probably would have died somewhere in the war, possibly holding back an enourmous force spurring forth from the warp, and hundreds of years after her death, Jail found the genetical data. Neltharion arived, screwing up the original plan, but since Jail found the genetical data of the true heir, it mattered little.

Oh yes, the crack is high indeed.
Old 2007-09-25, 09:46   Link #11152
Tormenk

Revised and toned down to better fit what I think is a more accurate profile.

P.S:
I'm using the image as a visual reference only. It is in no way a port of the person howsoever.

Spoiler for The Black Fist:

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2008-03-24 at 23:00. Reason: revamped
Old 2007-09-25, 09:50   Link #11153
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
The Black Fist's complete profile. I will edit and tweak it from time to time depending on the need to fine tune him and future changes.

Spoiler for the Black Fist:

I had more crackpot ideas such as Gen to be the one responsible for the the Book of Darkness going berserk during its last rampage of year MC 054 and him trying to expose the incident to the worlds under the TSAB but I couldn't fit those in so I left it out.

Comments, corrections, inconsistencies and suggestions are welcome. I did try to link up to some canon events so there might be mismatches here and there.

Also, any suggestions for Avatar's device form and Eva's Full Drive form are welcome.
Hm, hm...Gendou, eh?

Does Gen do the classic pose?

I have one problem, though...aren't there way too many spells above A rank? I mean, perhaps it's part of the Neo-Belka system, but I just have a feeling he's somewhat h4xx...

Aside from that, a good character nonetheless.
Old 2007-09-25, 10:18   Link #11154
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Working on it, editting Vivio is a sinch. It's the backpage that poses the eyespins.
If its the Japanese, the don't bother; I intend to do mine in English like how Triad did until they dropped StrikerS. It looks like the background is rather easily replicatable.

Quote:
You WHAT?!

You're making Kha the Chaos god of order?!?!

No! I meant True Schneiderform, not the Chaos-mutated one:

Of course Kha's Knight Armor isn't going to be that thing, but the fact that he has access to it means...

(runs)
Quote:
The current idea already makes Keroko and Vivio pretty much sisters, can't see why Kha should be left out.
Okay gimme a while to get the family tree straight.

Quote:
Hmm, let me dub on that a bit more. Thoughts are still highly subjective to crack.
Crack is GOOD, and the h4xx produced can always be toned down post-mortem/release.

Quote:
No wait, it can work. Primarchs are basically artificial children created by the God Empress herself, right? So instead, the original Keroko was one of those primarchs, making her the original Vivio's sister. Of course, the original Vivio would look up to the original Keroko with her being a general of the God Empress army (and thereby linking to the admired in the profile). This also explains Keroko's natural combat and leading instincts, is all genetical.

Keroko probably would have died somewhere in the war, possibly holding back an enourmous force spurring forth from the warp, and hundreds of years after her death, Jail found the genetical data. Neltharion arived, screwing up the original plan, but since Jail found the genetical data of the true heir, it mattered little.

Hmmm... Vivio's original is Sakura, and Sakura was really close to most of the Primarchs, especially the Even Numbers (The Odd Numbers were guys.). But are they considered friends, or cousins, or nieces or sisters? No matter; we know that they were close and that's it.

Maybe Sakura should be a lot warmer to Keroko than I think she is, especially since Keroko's a blast from the past.

Also, I imagined that Vivio's armor, because it was so black and not gold and shiny as one would expect, was part Raumritter and part Nanoha/Keroko; this makes it even more so possible for Keroko's to be a some type of power armor. Maybe even Terminator/Retributor power armor!

And looking at Keroko now, I'd say the original died because she held back from slaying her brother who had defected along with Horus Vidalia, and ultimately kamikazed with him. OH THE DORAMA!

And high crack is GOOOOD.

Quote:
The Black Fist's complete profile. I will edit and tweak it from time to time depending on the need to fine tune him and future changes.

Spoiler for the Black Fist:

I had more crackpot ideas such as Gen to be the one responsible for the the Book of Darkness going berserk during its last rampage of year MC 054 and him trying to expose the incident to the worlds under the TSAB but I couldn't fit those in so I left it out.

Comments, corrections, inconsistencies and suggestions are welcome. I did try to link up to some canon events so there might be mismatches here and there.

Also, any suggestions for Avatar's device form and Eva's Full Drive form are welcome.
Is this AU? Cos I don't remember anyone dying on 912.

Also, a device that can draw mana from the air with no cost is moderately h4xx (since doing that takes a lot of effort on Aurion's side) unless the device is barely capable of doing something else.

The rest looks fine. Nice to have a cool villian like Gendou, who in the live action trailers of ADV's Evangelion is Agent Smith with a beard.
Old 2007-09-25, 10:19   Link #11155
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
WEEE Halo, don't expect shit from me for the next day or two!

*Boots up the campigan*

Before I zone out though I need to say this and I’ll be blunt:
Keroko, Kha watch the crack there’s “integrating” or “borrowing” and then their just absurd unrealistic contrivances. This is getting stupid IMO it’s beyond “cool” and into cheesy and contrived IMO. I don’t like the idea that such large swaths of the cast of OC and CCs are becoming bizarrely linked to people that have been dead for centuries or linked to universe changing events at ever turn.

You’re crossing over into Sue territory here IMO.

He finds random DNA from a person dead for 300 years, he sets his lab up on an low tech back water for little reason, an evil Dragon supposedly seen only once ever couple thousands years or whatever blunders upon the scene and screws up the plan? Then later he just happens to revive ANOTHER person from random 300 year old DNA that’s basiclly a sister? Reading it like that can you not see how absurd this sounds?

I like Keroko's original back story, I don’t like this change AT ALL.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-09-25 at 10:32.
Old 2007-09-25, 10:20   Link #11156
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

All this crack is spawning more crack ideas inside me as well... even more so if I tie it with my story of the first Empress taking in orphans who are linked to the bloodline of the Kaiser across the oceans while in Ancient South Mid-childa lies the original lands where ancient Vivio, Keroko, Kha and Crono (( my unnamed OC in the Saga der Saga )) roamed...

Damnit, am I losing it? This is not helping my sanity for the new OC I plan to create soon. >_<

Old 2007-09-25, 10:24   Link #11157
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

All this crack is spawning more crack ideas inside me as well... even more so if I tie it with my story of the first Empress taking in orphans who are linked to the bloodline of the Kaiser across the oceans while in Ancient South Mid-childa lies the original lands where ancient Vivio, Keroko, Kha and Crono (( my unnamed OC in the Saga der Saga )) roamed...

Damnit, am I losing it? This is not helping my sanity for the new OC I plan to create soon. >_<

That's sooooo gonna rock!!!

[Mekhatron]Join us... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!![/Mekhatron]

Old 2007-09-25, 10:38   Link #11158
Jimmy C

I sense a possible contradiction here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kha
With that, sealed herself and the Golden Throne in Closed Space,

Before then, Syaoran buried Sakura in a grand sacophagus, wrapped in parchment, and declared that "Here lies the Sanckt Kaiser of Belka".
The question of course, is how much do people know about the events beween H***** falling during the Heresy and the sarcophagus appearing. I mean, if they knew she had sealed herself away in closed space, wouldn't they be suspicious about the sarcophagus?
Needs elaboration.

I have my doubts about the Cradle crashing. If it had been structurally compromised, I think it's unlikely the Doctor would have been able to repair it and field his drone army at the same time and keep both projects hidden. Especially since he was hiding the Cradle from the High Council as well.
Old 2007-09-25, 10:48   Link #11159
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

Losing it? By no means, Gale.

You're opening more doors and creating more awesomeness!

Seriously though, you are- and all of this makes me anticipate more crack ideas from you.

@Kha:

True Schneiderform:

DAMN.

One fearsome armor there...and a nice choice, too.

Now, for you all...what say you to me possibly making a design based off of this chap?

Spoiler for Erm...:

Quite the...eccentric...

Or this one, who looks a tad eccentric/odd as well.

Spoiler for Double Erm...:

*Runs like the wind.*
Old 2007-09-25, 10:56   Link #11160
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA!

So Kha is now 1/4 Naaru, 1/4 Seiou, 1/4 another divine being and 1/4 human?

Since when did Kha inherit the Seiou's spirit? The one who is supposed to be related to the Seiou is Sakura, not Kha, right?

Kha was created as half Naaru, half human, and then he swallowed the Relic... I dont recall you saying he was also part Seiou...
Closed Thread