Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-04, 03:37   Link #1101
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
The only time i see Christina get embarrassed is when she's begin tsundere and avoid Rio during their academy time and when Duran offered to take Flora to his castle for cure her sickness if Christina agree to sleep with him..
And in the Drama CD when She asks to Haruto if he would like to eat their first cooked meal. The scene was something like this:

Haruto: "It will be an honor, if it's to eat your first meal every man would enjoy it"
Christina: "Then, you are among these mans?"
Haruto: "Yes, of course"

Her reaction after this is just so precious

BTW I still don't like Matsuoka as Rio
Old 2019-08-04, 04:29   Link #1102
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
And in the Drama CD when She asks to Haruto if he would like to eat their first cooked meal. The scene was something like this:

Haruto: "It will be an honor, if it's to eat your first meal every man would enjoy it"

That's cute~

Gotta find the time to listen the rest of drama-cd (Listen Hiroaki keep whining at Rio in his mind turn me off )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
btw why rio think use hiroaki skill is best way to solved his problem when fight again lucius?
To stop Rucius's annoying teleport attack.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-04, 07:01   Link #1103
jagt

Quote:

When did the things in the drama CD happen? After reading a translation of the CD that someone posted in another forum it seems that the second part with Miharu, Latifa and the forest trio happens some days before Rio leaves to go to the Proxia empire but it didn't say there when the first part happens. Was the meal with Cristina, Flora and Hiroaki before Rio leaves Rodania after being given the house there?
Old 2019-08-04, 07:57   Link #1104
HighBurstED

Quote:

Man thats quite something. I wish i could have the drama CD

HighBurstED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-04, 08:23   Link #1105
Roberto1

Quote:
did she agree to do that with duran? that before rio come , right?
What are you asking?
Of course she refused him, no way she would agree

Quote:

So Hiroaki noticed that Cristina and Rio are closer? was he angry?
I would also like to know if there was an indication on the audio CD about whether the cancellation of the engagement between flora and Hiroaki already happened

PD: i agree, i don't like Kirito as Rio XD

Last edited by LKK; 2019-08-04 at 09:21. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-04, 12:31   Link #1106
Enternal

I already gotten used to Kirito as Rio, lol. So I guess I'm the only one with the odd opinion on it

But yeah, can't wait for the drama CD to arrive but it's being held up due to some shipping issues T_T

Quote:

Haha, I can sort of imagine it. Probably not something she was expecting from Rio to say considering how cold he usually is back in academy days. Being around him for too long surely won't be good for her heart, eventually.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 05:20   Link #1107
ultramanfanz12

Quick question, is lucius the one who killed rio mother?
ultramanfanz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 05:58   Link #1108
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramanfanz12 View Post
Quick question, is lucius the one who killed rio mother?
Yes, he was. He was the one who killed both his father and mother.
Old 2019-08-05, 07:05   Link #1109
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Come to think of it, in the WN Lucius taunted Rio about him knowing Rio's mother being a princess from another country. Flora never heard that exchange because she was unconscious. But in the LN Christina is present. So did the same thing happen and did Christina hear about Rio's parentage?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 08:01   Link #1110
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Come to think of it, in the WN Lucius taunted Rio about him knowing Rio's mother being a princess from another country. Flora never heard that exchange because she was unconscious. But in the LN Christina is present. So did the same thing happen and did Christina hear about Rio's parentage?
yep, now both Cristina and Flora know everything about Rio's past, this is quite interesting since as i remember not even Miharu neither Celia knows about this part of Rio past
i am sure there is going to be an arc about Rio's royal lineage when he returns to visit his grandparents after he inform them of lucius death.
Old 2019-08-05, 08:05   Link #1111
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Rucius told Christina and Flora (both are conscious) all of Rio's past, he even tell them about Rio changed his name to Haruto and how he became the want man in Beltram kingdom because of them.

The main reason why Rucius chose Christina and Flora as his hostage because they have a complex relationship with Rio unlike the other girls who are close to Rio.

Rucius thinks it's very fun to see Rio trying to protect the princesses who is he supposed to hate cuz they were part of reason why he became a want man in Beltram kingdom and the princess sisters who did nothing to help Rio from false accusation even though he was their savior.
Old 2019-08-05, 08:48   Link #1112
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Rucius told Christina and Flora (both are conscious) all of Rio's past, he even tell them about Rio changed his name to Haruto and how he became the want man in Beltram kingdom because of them.

The main reason why Rucius chose Christina and Flora as his hostage because they have a complex relationship with Rio unlike the other girls who are close to Rio.

Rucius thinks it's very fun to see Rio trying to protect the princesses who is he supposed to hate cuz they were part of reason why he became a want man in Beltram kingdom and the princess sisters who did nothing to help Rio from false accusation even though he was their savior.
what their reaction when lucius tell them about rio past? well i hope rio using his black hair when fought again lucius like wn while two princesses watching.....
Old 2019-08-05, 09:01   Link #1113
Roberto1

Quote:

may i ask if Lucius threaten Rio with raping Miharu and Celia?
Old 2019-08-05, 09:12   Link #1114
jagt

Quote:
what their reaction when lucius tell them about rio past? well i hope rio using his black hair when fought again lucius like wn while two princesses watching.....
It seems he fought with the magic tool on, some pages ago there's a post with the novel ilustrations on it, there're three ilustrations of that figth there, when Rio arrives to where Lucius is with Cristina, Rio protecting Cristina from Lucius attacks and Rio burning Lucius' body after killing him, in all of them he has silver hair, so they didn't see him with black hair.
Old 2019-08-05, 09:20   Link #1115
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
They were surprised, Christina felt sorry for Rio and angry at Rucius for killed Rio's parent.

I think it's unnecessary to change his hair color back at this point, Rucius already knew who is Rio since vol 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
may i ask if Lucius threaten Rio with raping Miharu and Celia?
Yes, he said after he done make Rio half-dead, Seria and Miharu will be his next target and he will has some fun with them.

Last edited by Mirable; 2019-08-05 at 09:48.
Old 2019-08-05, 11:42   Link #1116
Roberto1

Quote:
They were surprised, Christina felt sorry for Rio and angry at Rucius for killed Rio's parent.

I think it's unnecessary to change his hair color back at this point, Rucius already knew who is Rio since vol 7.

Yes, he said after he done make Rio half-dead, Seria and Miharu will be his next target and he will has some fun with them.
Thanks man
i am sure he was planning leave Rio half dead and then rape Cristina in front of him, i am glad all he got was a stab in the chest
Old 2019-08-05, 12:25   Link #1117
Denker

Quote:

Lucius is such a good antagonist. He is so degenerate that is just fun to hate him. And honestly him telling the princessess all about it just makes it better. I didn't like how in the WN the subplot of him having royal blood and his relationship with these 2 were dropped the same as his relationship with the spirit village.
Here we have him returning to them every once in a while, being accompanied by the girls, the princessess knowing almost right away about his identity (and trying to protect his secret) and them knowing about his royal blood.

Lucius telling them Rio is going to protect them while Christina has her guilt complex id just the ice on top of the cake.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 20:18   Link #1118
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Lucius is such a good antagonist. He is so degenerate that is just fun to hate him. And honestly him telling the princessess all about it just makes it better. I didn't like how in the WN the subplot of him having royal blood and his relationship with these 2 were dropped the same as his relationship with the spirit village.
Here we have him returning to them every once in a while, being accompanied by the girls, the princessess knowing almost right away about his identity (and trying to protect his secret) and them knowing about his royal blood.

Lucius telling them Rio is going to protect them while Christina has her guilt complex id just the ice on top of the cake.
i agree, he was a tough bastard, now we need a new villain, stronger than lucius and worse.
Old 2019-08-05, 23:29   Link #1119
Denker

I want to say I really like that little edit of chibi Christina in your profile pic Roberto.
But I have to ask: How can you make a worse antagonist?
I get a more powerful one, but he only way t make the next won "worse" is by making him literally rape one of the girls.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 03:55   Link #1120
ChaosHead90

Anyone can share the new drama CD?
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai