Vol 4 Story 1 up.
sorenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 17:37   Link #1102
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
credits to anon from 4chan

Spoiler for poor old guy (Amami) ... wtf he's frail you know?:
i'm Wonder who will be tha first to avenge him: othomo jin,his first disciple,or touji,the last?
etheir way,i hope it will be one of those two,since a disciple must avenge his master.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 18:31   Link #1103
BW95
Banned

Why did Miyachi join Genji?

Also, did 8-bit just completely change the plot with this episode? Was the sudden miasma the reason for Shave going berserk since it was turning him into a spiritual disaster? Harutora used Ohtomo's spell, but it only works against spiritual disaster?

Last edited by BW95; 2014-02-04 at 18:46.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 18:52   Link #1104
Iron Maw
Banned

Nothing generally changed here, most of that happened. Only somethings got left out.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 19:50   Link #1105
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Nothing generally changed here, most of that happened. Only somethings got left out.
Nothing? Didn't Kakugyouki make an appearance and stop Kagami from stopping Shaver?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 20:06   Link #1106
noctis_lucis

So does Souma Takiko is the only one left in her clan?
And does Kyouko react in the novel in the same way than in the anime?
noctis_lucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 23:37   Link #1107
asphatee

Why was amami attacked by genji ?
asphatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 23:46   Link #1108
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphatee View Post
Why was amami attacked by genji ?
Genji was actually a collaborator of the Twin Horns Syndicate.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 02:18   Link #1109
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Nothing? Didn't Kakugyouki make an appearance and stop Kagami from stopping Shaver?
I said "generally", meaning minor scenes got cut, i.e the usual. Nothing really important happen in that one so adding (they just stood there talking) it would shorten the fight and have people complain even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis_lucis View Post
So does Souma Takiko is the only one left in her clan?
And does Kyouko react in the novel in the same way than in the anime?
Yes, she just in shock like said in the anime thread. They left out her internal monologue about it.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-02-05 at 06:13.
Old 2014-02-05, 02:20   Link #1110
shiningninja

After watching today's anime episode, I'm slightly confused.

1) Why did Shaver go berserk, and why did he particuarly target Natsume?

2)How was Harutora able to suddenly get hax powers during the middle of the fight? Seemed like he an Touji got random powerups mid-fight.

3)Who was the old guy that Amami and Takiko were talking to at the end, and is he the guy pulling the strings? ._.

It seems like all the established families are in cahoots regarding the revival of yakou, things are turning dark fast.
shiningninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 02:24   Link #1111
Breimoon

1) Shaver was a dangerous shikigami from the start, wanted to fight someone strong. Since Natsume has her big bad ass dragon(while suzuka seems to be without shikigamis at the moment) he targetted her as she is the strongest
2) Harutora seems to have had some sort of curse that would not let him properly control his powers. He manages to somehow remove that
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 02:41   Link #1112
shiningninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
1) Shaver was a dangerous shikigami from the start, wanted to fight someone strong. Since Natsume has her big bad ass dragon(while suzuka seems to be without shikigamis at the moment) he targetted her as she is the strongest
2) Harutora seems to have had some sort of curse that would not let him properly control his powers. He manages to somehow remove that
Ah, so Natsume summoning Hokuto was the big trigger for his outrage. I just thought it was extremely strange that he was sent to guard them, then turn around and start wrecking the area with extreme bloodlust

Are you sure he removed the curse (wait, its a curse?)? I would think that the seal placed on him by his father would be a bit more durable. I don't think such an esteemed exorcist would have his own seal be broken so easily by having that person just focus on it for a bit ^^;
shiningninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 02:59   Link #1113
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningninja View Post
After watching today's anime episode, I'm slightly confused.

3)Who was the old guy that Amami and Takiko were talking to at the end, and is he the guy pulling the strings? ._.
Genji Kurahashi, he's the chief of Exorcism Bureau and the head Agency as whole. He was briefly introduce in ep 13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningninja View Post
Ah, so Natsume summoning Hokuto was the big trigger for his outrage. I just thought it was extremely strange that he was sent to guard them, then turn around and start wrecking the area with extreme bloodlust
Shaver has always been crazy, and Kagami is only one he ever listens to and even then he's not allowed to use him. When spiritual disaster stuck him, it just made him even more so.

Quote:
Are you sure he removed the curse (wait, its a curse?)? I would think that the seal placed on him by his father would be a bit more durable. I don't think such an esteemed exorcist would have his own seal be broken so easily by having that person just focus on it for a bit ^^;
The reason Harutora can see spirits and utilize some of his power to began with was because when Natsume had marked him, she unknowingly broke a part of his seal. It's like having a hole in a Dam. Harutora realized the source of his spiritual power was basically coming from that (thanks to Natsume) and Harutora widen that gap allowing him access more his of innate power.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-02-05 at 06:14.
Old 2014-02-05, 03:33   Link #1114
@GEMC

I have doubts in the spoiler here in forum:
-after volume 7, kyouko already realize that Harutota is the she met during his visit in tha past?
-also did she confront Harutora about this?
-Genji Kurahashi learn that Natsume is not Yako reincarnation but how did he conclude that Harutora was Yako reincarnation?
-How many member of Divine General were working for Twin Horns Syndicate?
-What are the events before Harutora berserk in wearing the raven coat and how did they make him were it?
-Also it is quite weird that Harutora(Yako mode) did not get angry to Takiko in his irresponsible actions when they met in the ritual
-What are the reactions of the members of Twin Horns Syndicate when Harutora fully awaken as Yakou?

*sorry for the many questions
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 03:35   Link #1115
cloud04
Scanlator

iirc next few parts would be the raid on the tsuchimikado house right?
Old 2014-02-05, 03:37   Link #1116
zerriet

So let me get this straight, somehow daizen amami manage to escape even though he was cursed and he is heavily injured or dead?
zerriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:03   Link #1117
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerriet View Post
So let me get this straight, somehow daizen amami manage to escape even though he was cursed and he is heavily injured or dead?
No, he couldn't escape. It's his fan, a shikigami, that escaped.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:13   Link #1118
zerriet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
No, he couldn't escape. It's his fan, a shikigami, that escaped.
So implying that he has multiple familiars (burnt fan on the ground) but what is his current state, dead or alive?
zerriet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:18   Link #1119
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerriet View Post
So implying that he has multiple familiars (burnt fan on the ground) but what is his current state, dead or alive?
Umm, maybe it's the same burnt fan Takiko held onto in the anime that escaped when they weren't watching.

And seriously, Amami's current situation? Did you even read the spoiler last page about how the Onmyou Agency dealed with Amami? Couldn't you understand from the context what happened to him? He's alive of course, Jin and Douman rescued him. Later in vol. 10 it's implied that he's with Touji.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:25   Link #1120
kazzuya13

Shaver has a different hair color in the anime. And here I thought that his hair color would change once he became berserk. By the way can a Shikigami die?

Tags
action, fantasia bunko, harem, romance, supernatural