AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-18, 16:15   Link #1101
akatsuki92

if akatsuki reach there goal may be being world domination eachone of them still alive gets to rule there hidden village but some of them might want more land meaning only one thing war

but thats only if they achived there goal but i unlikly cause naruto will kick there ass
Old 2007-02-18, 17:29   Link #1102
Miles54321

poor kakuzu he wanted to rule hidden cloud and get loads of $

Imagine Akatsuki ruleing the world...

Leader: Finally, control is ours
Deidara: Now we can use the bijuus to destroy everything and get what we want yeah?
Kakuzu: I must collect as much money as possible
Zetsu: (Good Side): I wanna buy a cute little action figure
Tobi: Aaww, Zetsu talks like a child
Itatchi: Tobi, you are Obito so you can't say much
Tobi: Nor can you, i'm older than you idiot
Itatchi: ...
Deidara: Wow, Tobi you shut up Itatchi up, he's gonna kill you, yeah?
Leader: We all take the major villages, I and Itatchi take Konoha, Kisame and Akatsuki-hime take Water, Hidan and Kakuzu take Lightning, Zetsu and Deidara take Rock and Tobi and Sasori Take sand, did I miss anyone
Kisame: Nope
Leader: Good, Muwhahahaha
Zetsu: (Bad side) HUNGRRYYY NEED FOOD!
Leader: Everyone choose numbers 1- 10, which ever is called out gets eaten, if it's tobi you only eat the mask..
*They choose numbers....
Zetsu: Number........9
Leader: Shit...
Zetsu: Leader is it you?
Leader: No, it's Itatchi, i can't have an uchiha eaten
Itatchi: MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN
Zetsu: Must eat Hidan
Hidan: Itatchi you bastard, leader helllpp....AAAHHHH (woot)

That's how it'd be
Old 2007-02-19, 12:42   Link #1103
akatsuki92

I believe that it indeed could be Obito. Afterall, the mask Tobi wears seems to only have a whole for 1 eye and Obito would only have 1 eye. I think it's also possible that any members of Akatsuki could have recovered Obito's dead body, restored it, and brought him back to life. That kind of thing would probably be possible for a member of Akatsuki. I could be wrong but I want to stick by this theory that Tobi is Obito.
and tobi's clumsy, and if i remember right, obito was clumsy too. also tobi spelled backwards is obit, add an O and its obito. plus the spiky hair, and the mask. pretty solid evidence i think.
know body actually saw him die,you assume he died,you never see him burried or a funeral so you cant say hes dead becuase if he was dead they would of showed his dead bodMask- Eyehole is on the right eye, Tobi's only eye.
He complains about his missions
Complains about the Sanbi being water type- Uchiha are Fire types primarily, so he'd be weak.
In a picture I've seen of Akatsuki, they show Tobi, but you can't see his right arm out of his cloak. Coincidence? I think not
Old 2007-02-19, 12:48   Link #1104
akatsuki92

and also when oro was looking for a uchiha for a new body he might have had information on obito so oro found he and revived him but then found out that obito had 1 working eye (some how) and left obito and so obito had respect for the akatsuki and ever since wanted to join them (and he still might have a grug on kakashi )
Old 2007-02-19, 14:04   Link #1105
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki92 View Post
and dont you think that madara might be thousands of years old like they've already have a stachu of him in the vally of the end
the statue? do we know for a fact that that is madara? i mean was it said in either the anime or manga?

Quote:
and also when oro was looking for a uchiha for a new body he might have had information on obito so oro found he and revived him but then found out that obito had 1 working eye (some how) and left obito and so obito had respect for the akatsuki and ever since wanted to join them (and he still might have a grug on kakashi)
and why would tobi have a grudge against kakashi? Him and kakashi were friends at the end of kakashi gaiden when he willingly gave up his eye. im just saying that wouldnt make sense, for him to have a grudge.
Old 2007-02-19, 19:04   Link #1106
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Wait?!?

How did Nawaki Die? I mean DO we seriously know the circumstances of his death? perhaps HE is the Akatsuki leader? i mean the hair fits, the knowledge of the will of fire could refere to what his grandfather had invisioned for konoha, and the reasom that he wants the Bijuus he can control them, after all he is a descendant of the famous Shodai hokage, the creator of the konohagakure and who could control jinchuurikis
Old 2007-02-19, 19:19   Link #1107
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
Wait?!?

How did Nawaki Die? I mean DO we seriously know the circumstances of his death? perhaps HE is the Akatsuki leader? i mean the hair fits, the knowledge of the will of fire could refere to what his grandfather had invisioned for konoha, and the reasom that he wants the Bijuus he can control them, after all he is a descendant of the famous Shodai hokage, the creator of the konohagakure and who could control jinchuurikis
hair doesnt fit,color doesnt fit age doent fit (al seems much younger nawaki would be around 35-40 s) most importantly he is DEAD... Why do people always tries to bring dead people///
Old 2007-02-19, 19:23   Link #1108
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

We all thought that Obito Was dead!! we all though the 4th was dead(he still might). Gaara died and was ressurected. i mean in a world were demons and monster exist and were someone can throw a fireball at your head your telling me that it is impossible for nawaki to be brought back from the dead?

and the age does fit, when we see him with tsunade, tsunade was about 22 he was about 12...Tsunbade is now about 52...so he would be around 42. it fits. and when you get older your hair tends to change, take me for exam[le i was born with bleach blonde hair and now its brown. Im not saying that im definately right im just supplying a theorum
Old 2007-02-19, 20:02   Link #1109
tatami
back in black

Quote:
We all thought that Obito Was dead!! we all though the 4th was dead(he still might). Gaara died and was ressurected. i mean in a world were demons and monster exist and were someone can throw a fireball at your head your telling me that it is impossible for nawaki to be brought back from the dead?

and the age does fit, when we see him with tsunade, tsunade was about 22 he was about 12...Tsunbade is now about 52...so he would be around 42. it fits. and when you get older your hair tends to change, take me for exam[le i was born with bleach blonde hair and now its brown. Im not saying that im definately right im just supplying a theorum
yea pal but this is an anime not real world i too had blondish hair yet now its dark brown...but in anime its wery rare of change of hair color if its not a power up.
no age does not fit...from the images we saw in manga al is not that old...(look at jiraiyas face and his part of face...

we dont know anything about obitos ressuruction the fact is he is dead for now.stated this way a lot in manga.

same goes for 4th.

another thing is again there is no need nawaki to be evil.why would he be a leader that chases bijuu s ?

gaara s situation was bit different you know...the only person who is able to revive dead is now orochimaru and he proposed to bring back nawaki for tsunade which makes your theory wrong...you cant revive somebody if he /she is still alive...

why not we just pick all the died shinobis and make theories that makes em al? n_n
Old 2007-02-19, 20:14   Link #1110
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

If tobi Isnt Obito Ill put a kunai through my hand (not kidding)

And do you honestly think that oro would have revived nawaki and dan even if tsunade would heal his arms? i highly doubt that possibility as for the fourth we dont quite know yet and would is Gaara different are you tellin me that in a world as large as it is there were only two people who could revive the dead?CHouyi and oro? also what about someone who wanted to control the bijuus revived nawaki and nawaki killed him, then Nawaki went on his path of collecting bijuus and wanted to control them all so that he could Achieve "PEACE"
Old 2007-02-20, 01:32   Link #1111
tatami
back in black

that is a big if...
Old 2007-02-20, 04:24   Link #1112
baalthaczaar

Quote:
If tobi Isnt Obito Ill put a kunai through my hand (not kidding)

And do you honestly think that oro would have revived nawaki and dan even if tsunade would heal his arms?
true. but that doesn't prove that those two are still alive. it just means that oro is a slick jerk that plays with people's emotions.

Quote:
i highly doubt that possibility as for the fourth we dont quite know yet and would is Gaara different are you tellin me that in a world as large as it is there were only two people who could revive the dead?CHouyi and oro?
well that kind of jutsu is pretty high class and most likely only them can perform it, i mean even chiyo's brother doesnt know how. saying that is like saying "WHAT?!?! you mean to tell me that only the fourth can do the flying thunder god technique?" that jutsu is developed by chiyo for her family it just so happened that gaara needed it. (and the people she was trying to save were dead. her son and grandson)

Quote:
also what about someone who wanted to control the bijuus revived nawaki and nawaki killed him, then Nawaki went on his path of collecting bijuus and wanted to control them all so that he could Achieve "PEACE"
why would nawaki be that important as to revive and have him control the bijuus?
Old 2007-02-20, 07:53   Link #1113
Rezard

Quote:
why would nawaki be that important as to revive and have him control the bijuus?
Because it would be cool, everybody is expecting AL to be Yondaime, this will get people off guard, it is more fun this way.
Old 2007-02-20, 09:34   Link #1114
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
Because it would be cool, everybody is expecting AL to be Yondaime, this will get people off guard, it is more fun this way.
no not everyone... some say madara some say 4th some say a new character...al being nawaki is not cool its absurd...
Old 2007-02-20, 14:05   Link #1115
baalthaczaar

i agree.
and another point, why would somebody who wanted to be hokage be the AL. i mean it would go against his personal belief.
Old 2007-02-20, 15:35   Link #1116
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
i agree.
and another point, why would somebody who wanted to be hokage be the AL. i mean it would go against his personal belief.
that also goes with al being 4th and obito being tobi...
Old 2007-02-20, 16:22   Link #1117
akatsuki92

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
but theres always the back ground to why they did do something bad or change
Old 2007-02-20, 16:23   Link #1118
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
exactly.
well. there is an arguement that the yondaime was actually evil and was pretending to be good. (somebody posted that theory).
but seriously thats absurd. although it would be a crazy plot twist, one of the most revered ninja of konoha is actually plotting to destroy the peace. hehe, thats funny.
Old 2007-02-20, 16:56   Link #1119
reloaded
skywalker

yondaime and madara will feature in the future in the anime I think, Yondaime probably wont be the yondaime that we knew since his encounter with the kyuubi and the complications that surround the death god technique are uncertain (e.g. why the kyuubi survived and was only sealed) plus hes been mentioned in the anime more times than a dead person should be. The remaining uchiha is obviously powerful since he's had more MS experience than Itachi so i would say it was Madara and he probably ordered Itachi to kill off the clan, as cold as he may seem I dont think he had the heart to kill his brother and lied to him saying he isnt worth killing.

Now the AL is well above Kage level and half of the akatsuki members too. The Al isnt yondaime it could be the third MS user since i cant think of a higher blood trait than the MS seeing that Itachi has mastered it aswell I could only think of him taking orders from a more powerful MS user.
Old 2007-02-20, 18:59   Link #1120
tehapoc

I'm not too convinced on who the leader is just based upon his looks, for all we know, that may not be his real body, and In order for Madara or Yondaime to be leader, they have to have a decent reason for doing what they are doing especially faking their own deaths.
Closed Thread