AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-09-30, 19:02   Link #1101
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Every. Single. Time. I queue up for Duty, after 30 minutes or so I go afk for about a minute to get a drink/I get a text/someone talks to me and when I come back, duty finder is gone. Every Single Time (for the past 6-7 duties or so). What is this? Conspiracy. Also known as, NHK - nippon 'haha lel' keikaku
Old 2013-09-30, 19:55   Link #1102
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Every. Single. Time. I queue up for Duty, after 30 minutes or so I go afk for about a minute to get a drink/I get a text/someone talks to me and when I come back, duty finder is gone. Every Single Time (for the past 6-7 duties or so). What is this? Conspiracy. Also known as, NHK - nippon 'haha lel' keikaku
If you are level 40 screw duties. Go do Northern Thanalan for more exp. I hit 41 in one day from 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Anyone have the date for that patch 2.1? When will it come out?

I hope my retainer will have a spot to stay in our houses through, and dress her too. Kinda suck that we only met her strictly for work-related matter

PS: and hope that i can afford a 2.5 tatami-mat room before my gil run out.
You pervert! Your retainer already does your dirty work an now you want to force her to cosplay for you?!?!?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 22:08   Link #1103
Alchemist007
*Author

Well I might as well let you guys know now that the word is out.

You can sell allagan tin/bronze/silver/gold pieces on the market. Back when almost no one knew, there were zero gold pieces being sold, so I gave it a shot. I sold my first gold for 10k in a minute. Then someone put it up for 500k and 1.5mill. Since I had one more, I decided to tie him for 500k. I think that one other seller was trying to buy me out, since it sold in a couple minutes too. Easiest 500,000 ever. But now everyone and their grandma is crashing the prices. But I don't think it really matters since no one is actually buying, I strongly suspect I was just bought out by someone who thought they could make more.

Guess I'm set on gear for a while, but I'm saving most of it for the FC's housing.
Old 2013-10-01, 01:26   Link #1104
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If you are level 40 screw duties. Go do Northern Thanalan for more exp. I hit 41 in one day from 40.
Fates in Dragonhead is another way to level fast.(It is so popular...) I gone up from level 44-50 in about hmm, 5 days?

Yesterday just finished "The Praetorium" dungeon... So long... (About 90 minutes including cutscenes...)
Old 2013-10-01, 03:05   Link #1105
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Northern Thanalan fating is pointless during peak hours because you can't hit enough things to actually get mob XP, even with a full party. Stuff just dies too fast, and unless you've got a party full of AE spam, you're not going to get shit.

I get more XP chasing fates near costa del sol during primetime, even at level 44. After peak hours end I go to Northern Thanalan and rake in the XP from Dark Devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
*words about selling allagan coins*
Why would anyone buy these on the market? They have absolutely no use except vendoring for 25/100/500/2500 gil. They only exist because gil is not an "item" in XIV, so these are the only way to give gil rewards from optional reward lists and coffers.

Wow, people are dumb.
Old 2013-10-01, 03:47   Link #1106
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
I'm almost terrified to get an answer but I have to ask.

Is...that you?...
Old 2013-10-01, 03:55   Link #1107
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post

Is...that you?...
lol, if what happens in Singapore happens in game, we are screwed.
Old 2013-10-01, 05:09   Link #1108
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:

You pervert! Your retainer already does your dirty work an now you want to force her to cosplay for you?!?!?
Fine... she can wear whatever she want....
(as long as i can do the undressing part...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Why would anyone buy these on the market? They have absolutely no use except vendoring for 25/100/500/2500 gil. They only exist because gil is not an "item" in XIV, so these are the only way to give gil rewards from optional reward lists and coffers.
I thought it's to NPC for gil as well? Does it has any extra uses? 0_0
Old 2013-10-01, 05:53   Link #1109
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post

Is...that you?...
Do I look that rich to buy a house here? For a 3-room it is already $350k!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
lol, if what happens in Singapore happens in game, we are screwed.
I came into the game to escape the horrors of reality, only to be confronted with the same thing.

Looks like you can't escape the God Emperor!

Quote:
Fine... she can wear whatever she want....
(as long as i can do the undressing part...)
I am glad I named my retainer Vinocacao. I want to undress her VA!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-10-01, 06:03   Link #1110
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Do I look that rich to buy a house here? For a 3-room it is already $350k!
Oh ok. Just, y'know. 'S Tan' somehow sounded awfully close to something. And we all know your true gende--
Old 2013-10-01, 08:38   Link #1111
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

lmfao

Old 2013-10-01, 09:43   Link #1112
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:

Wow, people are dumb.
It's as simple as if items are scarce, people want them (or in this case, buy them to sell them for more )
Old 2013-10-01, 10:00   Link #1113
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Tried lvling another class today (lancer)... and God it is so painful to even reach lvl 10 without quests. I was kinda addicted to doing quests in MMORPG so did every quest i could find with my conjurer and sub-class. That habit bit me on the back big time in this game
Old 2013-10-01, 10:03   Link #1114
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Tried lvling another class today (lancer)... and God it is so painful to even reach lvl 10 without quests. I was kinda addicted to doing quests in MMORPG so did every quest i could find with my conjurer and sub-class. That habit bit me on the back big time in this game
I'm trying to grind Thaumaturge for Swiftcast (26) and I dont know if I can stomach any more FATE grinding T_T
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 10:26   Link #1115
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
I'm trying to grind Thaumaturge for Swiftcast (26) and I dont know if I can stomach any more FATE grinding T_T
Strange, isn't it? The game should make lvling other class easier, so people can spend more time in the game to master them all. But without quest (exp and equipments) and bonus exp from duty(1st clear), it's now much harder to lvl another class (might be easier to make another character at this rate).

If i can suggest, i would tell them to implement a system that rank up to 11 class of a character by their leveling. Then lvling the 2nd subclass will get 10% bonus exp for everything, lvling the 3rd subclass with get 20% exp bonus, 4th sub-class 30%... all the way to 100%. That would encourage people to master as much characters as they want
Old 2013-10-01, 12:10   Link #1116
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Levelling disciples of magic are a whole lot harder. They are just.....distractions for the monsters with their high-powered, aggro-attracting hits.

Not even protect can save them.

Old 2013-10-01, 12:11   Link #1117
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

You guys clearly aren't FFXI players XP
Old 2013-10-01, 22:50   Link #1118
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
You guys clearly aren't FFXI players XP
I'm getting old now, can't stand massive grinding anymore...

Still remember some early MMORPG where we grind 1 hour to get 1% of a level. Or standard quests asked you to kill 200 monsters *shiver*
Old 2013-10-01, 22:55   Link #1119
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

If XIV's leveling isn't easy enough, ya need to go play XI a bit. :P
Old 2013-10-02, 00:44   Link #1120
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Should get easier in 2.1 since SE is putting daily quests in there. Seriously that patch seems to have almost everything including the kitchen sink.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmorpg