Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-03-06, 23:04   Link #11201
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

They used SE4's ending.

Also, isn't it sad, Sacchin Cagalli?

Last edited by Washu-Chan; 2014-03-06 at 23:15.
Washu-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 23:33   Link #11202
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oh dear, still no KiraXCagalli moment. What a shame.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 23:34   Link #11203
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post

They used SE4's ending.

Also, isn't it sad, Sacchin Cagalli?

What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Oh dear, still no KiraXCagalli moment. What a shame.
I KNOW, RIGHT?! One of my greatest complaints about Seed Destiny.
Old 2014-03-06, 23:45   Link #11204
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
What do you mean?

Cagalli only made a few appearances, and it's still unknown whether Athrun and Meyrin are an official couple, given that Athrun is now wearing an Orb Admiral uniform, hinting that he might be with Cagalli again.
Old 2014-03-06, 23:50   Link #11205
S.Freedom

Meh, it was ok I suppose....

I kinda wish they had Kira/Lacus kiss instead of hug but whatever. Otherwise I wish they stuck to the original where Kira faced Durandal alone. I never really got why they changed it to have Athrun follow him in. Nor did I really understand why Talia decided to die with Durandal. I get they where old flames and all. But wouldn't a better way to atone for supporting him be to help Kira/Lacus build a peaceful world?
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 23:52   Link #11206
Kurohane

Quote:
Cagalli only made a few appearances, and it's still unknown whether Athrun and Meyrin are an official couple, given that Athrun is now wearing an Orb Admiral uniform, hinting that he might be with Cagalli again.
You have all the OPs even the latest one blatantly showing AthrunxCagalli. In the original 5-minute OVA Final Plus, the ending credits showed the three most important relationships: the most important friendship, and the two most important couples (guess what those were?). Also, they never broke up. Cagalli taking off the ring didn't mean she didn't want to be with Athrun anymore, but that she wasn't ready to marry him. That's all. They don't have to spell it out for us to get it.
Old 2014-03-07, 00:01   Link #11207
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
You have all the OPs even the latest one blatantly showing AthrunxCagalli. In the original 5-minute OVA Final Plus, the ending credits showed the three most important relationships: the most important friendship, and the two most important couples (guess what those were?). Also, they never broke up. Cagalli taking off the ring didn't mean she didn't want to be with Athrun anymore, but that she wasn't ready to marry him. That's all. They don't have to spell it out for us to get it.
Didn't F/M claim that Athrun X Cagalli was a misunderstanding?

Quote:
- Lastly, last month Morosawa said the love between Athrun and Cagalli is a misunderstanding, which leads to great reactions. What's the Director's take on this?

Mitsuo: My take is the same as Morosawa's. If Cagalli chooses between her country and her lover, she will definitely choose her country, and Athrun has not reached to a position high enough to protect both Cagalli and her country. So based on their current positions, their relationship can't hold up.
I don't know how Fukuda is with interviews (or if they're mistranlated), so take it for what you will. I'm guessing that it was taken before or after Final Plus, but definitely before the TV Movies, which added the aforementioned Athrun in an Orb uniform, as well as official music videos (directed by Fukuda) that definitely support Athrun X Cagalli.
Old 2014-03-07, 00:12   Link #11208
Kurohane

Morosawa was that way, but Fukada disagreed with her from what I heard. While she was hospitalized, he took over and did things his way regarding that issue. That's what I heard. That's why we have the hugging scene before the Archangel leaves into space.

What music videos? Can you link them to me?
Old 2014-03-07, 00:24   Link #11209
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:

What music videos? Can you link them to me?
Some Googling netted me the Gundam Seed: Director's Concept music videos, all of which were directed by Fukuda, according to an old post back in 2009 by carmolita:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita
Official full length gundam seed videos
You can watch them all on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/boredandsleepy1

August 2009 Find a way
April 2009 Realize
February 2009 Akatsuki no Kuruma
august 2008 reason
december 2008 pride
Of course, the videos are removed for obvious reasons.

Here's the official link for the Director's Concept videos, only viewable in Japan:

http://www.b-ch.com/concept/
Old 2014-03-07, 00:25   Link #11210
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

KiraXCagalli! KiraXCagalli! KIRAXCAGALLI!!!

Blame my love for the Amuro and Sayla couple.

That aside, how would you grade Astray Red Frame Dragon/Blue Frame Second G to Impulse Destiny?
Old 2014-03-07, 00:31   Link #11211
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Love Calculator Time!

Lacus: ONLY 65%?!?!?!
Fllay: U MAD, LACUS? I might be dead, but I still won Kira!
Old 2014-03-07, 00:39   Link #11212
Kurohane

Quote:
Some Googling netted me the Gundam Seed: Director's Concept music videos, all of which were directed by Fukuda, according to an old post back in 2009 by carmolita:

Of course, the videos are removed for obvious reasons.

Here's the official link for the Director's Concept videos, only viewable in Japan:

http://www.b-ch.com/concept/
Thank you.

Quote:

That aside, how would you grade Astray Red Frame Dragon/Blue Frame Second G to Impulse Destiny?
Oh, you meant them as an actual. . .
Old 2014-03-07, 00:40   Link #11213
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Noooooo!!! It should be 100+%!!!
Old 2014-03-07, 02:03   Link #11214
IceHism

Well, i hope an announcement regarding the last sequel will come up eventually. I've waited far too long for this and I kind of feel cheated with.

I think cagalli and athrun still love each other, but they just are too focused on other things to really commit to each other so they wouldn't be happy even if they were together at the end i think.

And i'm still not sure why they made that hug with kira in the white uniform. Should have taken it further with a kiss considering they were together for 2 years already if they want to make a statement (whether they were official or not).

oh well, sunrise please don't disappoint me

edit: Oh, it seems lacus doesn't return to the plants because she wants to. It's because one of the conditions to the ceasefire was for lacus to return to the plants.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 02:07   Link #11215
tetsuo69

I'm a bit sad I was expecting an announcement to something related to a new seed project.
Old 2014-03-07, 02:37   Link #11216
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

But Kira and Cagalli are brother and sister. Amuro and Sayla weren't.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 02:38   Link #11217
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So does Yui and Yuuya, you know?
Old 2014-03-07, 06:58   Link #11218
weirdguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Well, i hope an announcement
regarding the last sequel will come up eventually. I've waited far too long for this and I kind of feel cheated with.

I think cagalli and athrun still love each other, but they just are too focused on other things to really commit to each other so they wouldn't be happy even if they were together at the end i think.

And i'm still not sure why they made that hug with kira in the white uniform. Should have taken it further with a kiss considering they were together for 2 years already if they want to make a statement (whether they were official or not).

oh well, sunrise please don't disappoint me

edit: Oh, it seems lacus doesn't return to the plants because she wants to. It's because one of the conditions to the ceasefire was for lacus to return to the plants.

Just talking about the last part about Lacus. That has been known since SE4 came out. Not trying to sound mean, it's just that no one reads what is written in the show. Especially the non Seed fans. Now uou lnow how rodoculous some of theor complaints can be. But anyways, I wonder what would happen to all these discussions since the remaster is over
There might still be a chance for a seed related project. After all, Destiny wasn't announced sinve Seed remaster was over. But that was obvious anyways...

EDIT: You know how I mentioned about the complaints being aomewhat ridiculous? yeah. The infamous Nataku does not know what character development is seeing as how he is complaining about Kira choosing to fight does not make sense at all.

Last edited by weirdguy; 2014-03-07 at 07:43.
weirdguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-07, 07:17   Link #11219
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I think it's obvious that Sunrise planned a sequel years ago based on this

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Or maybe they just wanted to make magazines sell
Old 2014-03-07, 09:20   Link #11220
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdguy View Post
Just talking about the last part about Lacus. That has been known since SE4 came out. Not trying to sound mean, it's just that no one reads what is written in the show. Especially the non Seed fans. Now uou lnow how rodoculous some of theor complaints can be. But anyways, I wonder what would happen to all these discussions since the remaster is over
There might still be a chance for a seed related project. After all, Destiny wasn't announced sinve Seed remaster was over. But that was obvious anyways...

EDIT: You know how I mentioned about the complaints being aomewhat ridiculous? yeah. The infamous Nataku does not know what character development is seeing as how he is complaining about Kira choosing to fight does not make sense at all.
Ehh, i don't think all the complaints are ridiculous. But they are grossly over exaggerated to such a point that i wonder whether they even watched or payed attention to most of the show. This isn't really a problem with gundam seed though. This shit happens in most entertainment media and there's really nothing you can do about it.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep