AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-27, 03:00   Link #11341
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Maren isn't That was a scene for Erio
What the hell is Erio doing with MY Sein

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-27, 03:08   Link #11342
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
So... She's Sister Hell ?
I wouldn't go that far...

Quote:
Otto's too old physically
I meant the style of the clothes
But you're probably just joking
Old 2007-09-27, 03:12   Link #11343
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
What the hell is Erio doing with MY Sein

Erio got drunk and walked into the wrong room.

()

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I meant the style of the clothes
But you're probably just joking

Ehehehe...

... Does Yui follow strangers?
Old 2007-09-27, 03:22   Link #11344
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Erio got drunk and walked into the wrong room.

()
O rly? Drunk guys lock owners out of their rooms?

Quote:
Ehehehe...

This sounds...so classic, I think

Old 2007-09-27, 03:25   Link #11345
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
O rly? Drunk guys lock owners out of their rooms?

Anything is possible

Quote:
This sounds...so classic, I think

That's why it's gonna work
Old 2007-09-27, 03:26   Link #11346
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I SMELL GODLIKE AND WIN BREWING

Quote:
'Trying' ? I guess my efforts doesn't seem Intimidating enough huh? Time to take it up a notch...

Spoiler:

... I can modify this several times over

[Dota]HOLY SHIT[/Dota]

Chaos2Frozen pawns LoweGear's head for over 9000 gold
Chaos2Frozen is Beyond GODLIKE!!!! Someone Kill Him!!!

*lies dead in pool of blood pouring out his nose*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
"Chaos Unit-01 is ingesting the USB500 Angel for it's S2 engine . Now she's truly awaken. Not even Seele could have forseen this in their plans eh?"

*cue munching sounds of Chaos eating USB500 alive*

Now that's an interesting scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, Satashi did continually show the prowess of Satalime in various styles. There's mild ones that rely more on emotional feel, but there are also more chirpy~ish ones that conventionally feel that way, and I think there was one harder one among the lot.

As for me, I only wrote such stuff twice, and only posted one here since the other isn't Nanoha-related. (( Kira/Milly ))

That's why Satashi-sama deserves his title as Slaanesh, Dark God of Pleasure

And I remember that story of yours well, this one right?

The Sword of Love

Ah yes, with dirty matching title included...

*runs*

Quote:
Yes...or are you waiting for a 'Otto wearing goth-loli clothes' drawing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

SIGNED!!!!

*runs from Nove, Otto & Cinque*
SEALED AND DELIVERED!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-27, 03:33   Link #11347
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Once again a huge discussion which partially concerns me takes place when I am sleeping.

Right, first of, TK's rant was not even aimed at Kha, it was aimed at me. What happened is that Kha recognised a lot of the things going on, and realized he was walking on the same path I was about to head of too. This has nothing to do with Tk, but ever more so with Kha. He made the decision that he was going about things the wrong way, to blame Tk for this would be ridiculous.

Kha loves to walk the same path I do, canon intergration. This is a path filled with many pitfalls, but dodging those is the sheer joy we get out of it. Yes, we fall into them on ocasion, and sometimes we lose ourselves in the joy and crack. Kha's decision to go back and redo the story of der Kleriker is his own, Tk was simply the catalist. Of course, it still remains to be seen how much of what Kha has created has to be scrapped. Sakurazaki, for example, still has a lot of potential. We know next to nothing about the history of the Ancient Belka, and with the way StrikerS treats history, we never will. History is like an open playground where we can do a lot, and show its subtle influence in the present characters. Take Saga, for example.

What Tk said to me was from one writer to another. He wasn't simply bashing my idea -because, believe me, if he was simply bashing my idea he would have been laughed at at best- he was giving constructive critisism. Reasons for why I should not do this, and even ideas which would achieve the same goal without going through the whole artificial mage ordeal. He saw a character he liked, and he saw her creator making a fundemental change he did not like one bit. Most people would have gone on a mouth-frothing ramble (and would have been promptly ignored) He went on a constructive ramble, not only giving his point of view, but also giving sugestions.

That is what struck me. Not the fact that he didn't like the idea, but the fact that he went through such great length to see the character that he liked stay that way. I write for two reasons, one is my personal enjoyment, and the second is the enjoyment of the others in this thread. I was estatic when I realized that for the people in this thread, Keroko had become as much part of the cast as Nanoha or Fate. That was the entire idea behind Keroko, and it's what I love to do here, to write for mutual enjoyment. I will never write something I don't want to, but I won't write something that will destroy the image of Keroko either.

Tk stopped me from making a stupid move. I wanted a link with the Ancient Belka, and I tried to do so through Keroko. That was unnecisary, and Tk got that message through to me. This is not to say that the idea is dead, quite the contrary, the second Primarch of her Holiness, Lady Alistina Carter, is already making progress. The only difference now is that she has no link with Keroko, bar slight apearance. I still get to dive in Ancient Belka, get an extra link between Vivio and Keroko, and Keroko's background stays intact to boot.

Quote:
And now!!!!
*dramatic silence*

The new and 'improved' Otto, along with Cinque and Treize in yukata
Spoiler for Yukata Numbers:

*runs like mad from Otto's Ray Storm*

O-Otto looks cuuuute.

As expected from Flame, to change even the boyish Otto into someone so cute. Nice job!

Quote:
'Trying' ? I guess my efforts doesn't seem Intimidating enough huh? Time to take it up a notch...

Spoiler:

Na-Nanoha?!

Aren't we getting a bit... too erm... over-sugestive here? :eyes pin:
Old 2007-09-27, 03:38   Link #11348
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Hmm...good question

*turns to Yui*
"Yui, do you follow strangers?"
"Hmmm~" *thinks* "Only if they're interesting~"

"Uh..." *sweatdrop* (Where did I go wrong? )
Old 2007-09-27, 03:41   Link #11349
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

[Dota]HOLY SHIT[/Dota]

Chaos2Frozen pawns LoweGear's head for over 9000 gold
Chaos2Frozen is Beyond GODLIKE!!!! Someone Kill Him!!!

*lies dead in pool of blood pouring out his nose*

ONE FIC TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

O-Otto looks cuuuute.

As expected from Flame, to change even the boyish Otto into someone so cute. Nice job!

It's like a completely different person

Quote:
Na-Nanoha?!

“…ono-kun, What are you doing?!”

“B-But wait, y-you mean h-here?”

“B-But Chrono-kun! I’m not prepared for this! It’s too sudden! I’ve never done anything like this before!”

"Hush, Keroko…”

“I-I…!”

Keroko was pinned against a shelf as Chrono held her right hand with his left and is slowly pressing his body against hers. He whispered words into her ear, which obviously has to be some kind of spell, causing what little and futile resistance she had put up to be destroyed.

Her body became relaxed and her blushing intensified.

“C-Chrono-kun…” she moaned.

Chrono then leans in and bit Keroko's earlobes lightly, causing her to let out a brain-melting moan. Her mind is in a mess now, it was all she could do to ‘try’ to slow his hand from going up the space between her skirt and shirt as he shift his mouth from her ears to her neck. The moans become more stronger.

Chrono once again shift his mouth from her neck to her lips...
Old 2007-09-27, 03:41   Link #11350
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:

Now that's an interesting scenario
Someone help me....

Quote:

That's why Satashi-sama deserves his title as Slaanesh, Dark God of Pleasure

Quote:
And I remember that story of yours well, this one right?

The Sword of Love

Ah yes, with dirty matching title included...
Ah, yes, the first truly NSFW OC fanfic I ever read.

And it was deliciously beautiful, too...

*runs*

==============

Quote:
Once again a huge discussion which partially concerns me takes place when I am sleeping.

Right, first of, TK's rant was not even aimed at Kha, it was aimed at me. What happened is that Kha recognised a lot of the things going on, and realized he was walking on the same path I was about to head of too. This has nothing to do with Tk, but ever more so with Kha. He made the decision that he was going about things the wrong way, to blame Tk for this would be ridiculous.

Kha loves to walk the same path I do, canon intergration. This is a path filled with many pitfalls, but dodging those is the sheer joy we get out of it. Yes, we fall into them on ocasion, and sometimes we lose ourselves in the joy and crack. Kha's decision to go back and redo the story of der Kleriker is his own, Tk was simply the catalist. Of course, it still remains to be seen how much of what Kha has created has to be scrapped. Sakurazaki, for example, still has a lot of potential. We know next to nothing about the history of the Ancient Belka, and with the way StrikerS treats history, we never will. History is like an open playground where we can do a lot, and show its subtle influence in the present characters. Take Saga, for example.

What Tk said to me was from one writer to another. He wasn't simply bashing my idea -because, believe me, if he was simply bashing my idea he would have been laughed at at best- he was giving constructive critisism. Reasons for why I should not do this, and even ideas which would achieve the same goal without going through the whole artificial mage ordeal. He saw a character he liked, and he saw her creator making a fundemental change he did not like one bit. Most people would have gone on a mouth-frothing ramble (and would have been promptly ignored) He went on a constructive ramble, not only giving his point of view, but also giving sugestions.

That is what struck me. Not the fact that he didn't like the idea, but the fact that he went through such great length to see the character that he liked stay that way. I write for two reasons, one is my personal enjoyment, and the second is the enjoyment of the others in this thread. I was estatic when I realized that for the people in this thread, Keroko had become as much part of the cast as Nanoha or Fate. That is what I love to do here, to write for mutual enjoyment. I will never write something I don't want to, but I won't write something that will destroy the image of Keroko either.

Tk stopped me from making a stupid move. I wanted a link with the Ancient Belka, and I tried to do so through Keroko. That was unnecisary, and Tk got that message through to me. This is not to say that the idea is dead, quite the contrary, the second Primarch of her Holiness, Lady Alistina Carter, is already making progress. The only difference now is that she has no link with Keroko, bar slight apearance. I still get to dive in Ancient Belka, get an extra link between Vivio and Keroko, and Keroko's background stays intact to boot.

Okay, now everything make sense.

Quote:
Spoiler for wtf:
Not even Keroko-chan is safe!
Old 2007-09-27, 03:42   Link #11351
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Hmm...good question

*turns to Yui*

Cero: "Captial !"

Quote:

Was she ever?
Old 2007-09-27, 03:55   Link #11352
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Exclamation

^ well, umm..... you see....

*runs*

Spoiler for teaser for Summer Special, Chapter VIII:

Things don't get right for Yutaro/Hikki, as he's forced to perform the forbidden ability for the sake of Freya.
Old 2007-09-27, 03:55   Link #11353
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
The LOL part of Nanoha mages that can counter an RM is the ability to teleport out of it. While Nanoha and Hayate seem to lack that ability, Arf, Shamal and Yuuno can do Mass Teleports, so while it is difficult to implement, one can just warp out of it as long they have a mental picture of where they are going. And it'll be really h4xx is that same mage can surround a anti-teleport barrier around the RM... I can envision Kluize doing that, but no one else...

No I haven't given up; It did drop me on my butt and I've been thinking of how to balance things. Tk has got somethings right, and he has pointed out where some unecessary fat were and I overlooked it in my frenzy.
To be honest, the version of AlternateS used for the NBC timeline is rather different from Saint X's original, partly because some parts I feel didn't fit Nanohaverse no matter how hard I tried. (Sorry X! ) Like how I brought in Keroko not as Nanoha's sister, but a distant cousin who was taken into the family, or how Tesla appears as a missing page of Nighty's take on the YnS. I tried that much to make things that border outside canon and put it inside, to the extent of subtly modifying others OCs without prior permission. But I didn't subdue myself, and went over the edge. That's a double standard.

Thanks for jumping in like that, and I don't believe I'm that great to deserve most of the remarks there... But I'd be really sad if my little emo episode tore the thread apart. Thanks anyway.
The point is, I wanted to create a canon Kha that would fit nicely, but apparently he doesn't quite fit. And there are several other regions where there can be improvements.
This post hit like a Falcon Punch. Same effect too.
Yeah I was hopping onto the grey areas and coloring them with my thoughts, with both positive and negative effects... I wouldn't have been so zealous about it if it didn't sound so absurd yet remotely correct.
I could forgive the restuarant and the Tower, but the ABANDONED DISTRICTS were completely LOLOL WTF HUH HUH HUUUH?! Rather distasteful censorship to limit on-screen violence for little kids IMO.
I may have developed it too much...
LOL

Please this place values freedom of speech over anything else, even saying nasty things (short of a flame/ship/any kind of war >.<), so don't be afraid. Your views are valid too.

@LoweGear: I'm here because of an idea gone wild, and I sure as hell loved all the whitewater rafting. But I am still afraid of breaking the boundaries of canon... In a sense, I'm here for everything, from the noble purpose of writing to being a review-whore.

But most importantly, I'm still here because of all our friends here.

Aaron, Erio, Aeon, Nighty, Keroko, Tk, Erio, Reiji, USB, DT, Lowe, thanks for all your replies. I have been too extreme at times in doing some of my integration efforts in putting everything together into one phat package until I might be killing someone or something else. (Spiral Nemesis anyone? ) But I was even more extreme to go emo like that... I was really really pissed and yeah said a few things I shouldn't have said.

But Nighty and a lot of you reminded me of something I've always preached:

Nighty, since you were the first one to have said it, you might as well as added: "Why the hell are you wasting time going emo here?"

Che... How could I forget...

"The Pen is my soul."

There may still be some changes, but I'm back.

OTTO-CHAAAAAN!!!

:thumbs:
You can say that again.

Deshou? But a Bullet inspired OC is in Aurion's team.

You know what would make me LOLOL? They re-edit that bit in the DVD and make it an English/French cafe.

Now if only they could do that for the plot...
It's good to have you back.

And as a friendly reminder, recall Gale's post:

Quote:
[This Thread]'s not a pit of madness, it's an abyss of endlessness.

True, it's hard to eat up everything, but just read on slowly and you'll see why this place had lasted so long. Everytime things looked like it could turn stale, new dimensions were added, storylines improved, and we eat up the cheese like never before.

Starting from characters, we've developed histories, timelines, factions, universes... and we're damn proud of it.

And there is no rule. Just limit the h4xx.
There is no rule.

Changes are fine, but remember that the only limit is your imagination. Let is loose, go wild, do whatever you please- I'm not against the possible changes that you'll make, no. I'm just saying that we're all here to have fun.

Quote:
Sein: "M-matte... IYADA~ AHH!! Kurushi... AAgh!!"
Quote:

*plugs nose*

Are you trying to kill us, Chaos?????

=====================

Ah, crap, I forgot.

*rambling mode on*

Why do I see some stuffs getting way too serious regarding the integration of OC universe with canon universe? Come on, as much as we're concerned about that issue, that's not the main reason we're here.

THIS IS OC THREAD, AND WE ARE THE WRITERS.

Why are we doing this? Because it's for fun. We didn't ask for money, and we certainly didn't ask for fame (although appreciation do make us flattered). If we don't like creating stuffs and such, then we shouldn't have asked Skyfall to create this thread for us.

With this place established, we can do things that is seemingly impossible to do in canon timeline. I mean, why do we have so much Reality Marbles-type abilities and characters that seemingly stolen from other series? It's because we have found the way to get over the impossibility that is canon.

I have to admit, when I first created my original character (this before I ventured into the world of Nanoha) I thought I could explore some of the aspects canon timeline didn't touch or left out. Take Guilty Gear: there were debates whether the Holy Orders should exterminate non-fighting Gears or not, and I took the chance to fill in the void by creating a Knight who understood Gears better than anyone else.

Alright, back to Nanoha Universe.

I realized there was something different about this universe when I first watched A's, and I found out that it had things that awaited further explorations. Here, the role of original characters take over. Of course, we have to abide by some laws (like no overpowered characters are allowed, or the OC has to fit in his/her particular role). And with StrikerS ended, it leaves us with many potentials to explore some things canon left out, whether deliberately or by accident.

Besides, where else can we see Erio establishing an all-loli harem and a Belkan mage learning the art of Gun Kata?

To answer the question: why am I here?

Because I found that one of my OCs (in fact, he's my very first original character) would perfectly fit in Nanoha Universe, and I'm left with the task of further expanding his already dynamic background. This doesn't include the fact that there are many things I can do with Nanoha Universe without jeopardizing the original premise.

Am I afraid of breaking the canon boundary?

Why should I? Hell, I could have Hikki married to Nanoha and have Fate hooked up to Shinnosuke.

My advice to those who find this place overwhelmingly dangerous to conquer and/or doesn't compute with canon: don't mind us. If you don't bother us with issues that certainly ticks some of us, then we won't do you the same. If you want to join us, we warmly welcome you with open arms but do remember to pay us respect. Don't bitch around just because your ideas and/or opinions contradict with us.

If you can't take part, then don't join in the first place.

*coughs*

My apology for the speech, but I have to let out what I've felt and thought after reading all the debates in this thread recently.

To my friends here, especially Lowe, Nighty, Aaron, Kha, Liingo, FlameSparkz and Skyfall, I must thank all of you again for being my comrades. Had I not watched Nanoha A's and became involved in this thread, I would have been an anti-social in real life and care of nothing but my own back.

To end this dragging post, I'll just repeat what everyone has mentioned earlier:

THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE FOR FUN, SO ENJOY YOURSELVES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

*calms down*

I don't think I should do this...

Aye, words could not be better said.

And Chaos is adept at killing through his own fashion...

Quote:
ONE FIC TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!

It's like a completely different person

“B-But Chrono-kun! I’m not prepared for this! It’s too sudden! I’ve never done anything like this before!”

"Hush, Keroko…”

“I-I…!”

Keroko was pinned against a shelf as Chrono held her right hand with his left and is slowly pressing his body against hers. He whispered words into her ear, which obviously has to be some kind of spell, causing what little and futile resistance she had put up to be destroyed.

Chrono then leans in and bit Keroko's earlobes lightly, causing her to let out a brain-melting moan. Her mind is in a mess now, it was all she could do to ‘try’ to slow his hand from going up the space between her skirt and shirt as he shift his mouth from her ears to her neck. The moans become more stronger.

...Like this.

How skilled are you at making people lose blood, C2F?!

But...the overall scenario...

*Dies.*

MORE PLEASE.
Old 2007-09-27, 03:58   Link #11354
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Cero: "Captial !"
Say what?

Quote:
Was she ever?
I don't think any female is safe when Chrono is around
Old 2007-09-27, 04:01   Link #11355
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Spoiler for Weee Wall O' Text! Oh and Spacebattle!:
I should probably be writing my paper due next week instead of 5,000 word fan fics, but this is so much more fun!
Holy-

Lotsa BLUECHEESIUM here!
Greart work on the details! And nice tactical analyses were shown as well.
Good work!

Quote:
I totally forgot about you!

*dies of too much awesomeness*

Where have you gone to?
- See? I was completely forgotten... ()

- I can be GAR when needed.

- School...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Ah~ Here's the guy who went missing for the past few days.

And YES! I said it too, GL 11 OWNS 8!!!

*runs from Lowe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
@Aaron

Thanks for the feedback, seems like Avatar is prime h4xx target.

I have already thought up of something to explain or downgrade Avatar but do I just fix Avatar in Gen's profile or do I have to post it here for everyone to dissect? Since I have no idea how h4xx moderation and fixing is done here.
Just do your stuff and we'll guide you along.

Quote:
at the GAR speech from Aaron
Thanks...

Quote:
ANIKI!!! I HAVE WOKEN UP NOW
At least I'm less of a nobody now.

Quote:

I have completely underestimated you! Aaron-sempai can be GAR!!!
See? I even wen't as far as to be considered Gar-unworthy.

By the way, don't call me sempai. I'm you and Lowe's Kouhai (junior). Both in age and time here.

Quote:
I have that picture as my desk BG! And Fate-chan is just pure !
My desk BG is the Three Aces relaxing after the war pic. Hayate looked so nice there.

Quote:
So Aaron = Kittan?
I'm not dying.

Quote:
KABAYAN!!!!!

Such words of inspiration from all the top people in the OC... the manly tears won't stop flowing...

*salutes with pride*
*salutes back* MABUHAY!!!

Quote:
Sorry if there had been a lack of stuff recently. I've been writing, but since holiday's started and I'm back home, I've got Growlanser technically 3/Persona 3/Halo 3/ACE 3 back on my timetable.

Damn time-consuming games...
You still seem to be enjoying.

Quote:
But! But! What about HIS HIGHNESS!?

Spoiler for @_@:

@_@ @_@ @_@
I never expected this...

Quote:
Or the Knights of the Saints? (( whose members include Ancient!Kha and Ancient!Keroko ))

Spoiler for X_X:
Nice.

Quote:
And so we're going to have another OC chapter.....

And I guarantee everyone to be shocked and enjoying it.

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER
SUMMER ARC SPECIAL, CHAPTER VII PART B

Spoiler for part #1:

Spoiler for part #2:

Oh, dear, looks like Yutaro had scored triple jackpot that night.
So nice...
I think my respect for Poseidon increased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

I bow to you, ANIKI!

I'm still to young for that title.

Quote:
For any who are interested...and I might take advice from you, Aaron- maybe, indeed, I shall include Shana...

*Runs.*
GO FOR IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Spoiler for Possible...?:

Guess who for a cookie.

But, now that there's a far lesser number to work on, things are better, somewhat.

And tell me of this theory. I'm...confused, and also worried.

EDIT: Now I see...
She's cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Right to left:

The unyielding Ace of Aces

CV(Character Voice): Tamura Yukari

Riot Force 6 Combat Tactics Instructor, Stars 01

Affilation(Where she transferred from)
Role/Rank
(Place of)Origin (Or birthplace or whatever like it)
Role in RF6
Magic style(Mid?/Belka?)/Mage Rank

Why am I in OC thread?
Welcome, humbug!
Will you be making a character as well?
Have fun!

Quote:
Kha is gonna LOVE this one...

Spoiler for Nanoha Doujin... in the Holy Grail War?!?!:

Most Definitely OC Material

EPIC!!!

Quote:
Previews Taimu. Since I'm busy with stuff to be writing regularly...

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Spoiler for Duel:
Am I the only one who figured this out as Zest vs. Isdera?
Nice piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
NO! Dammit, not again! I just contained that dislocation! AARON!!
Not even GAR can harm our OC thread!!!
Besides, I needed to let it out.

Quote:
Chrono: There can only be one man, but there can be as many women.

Sein: Hmm... I recall Doctor saying something like that, but I didn't really get it...

Chrono: There can be no bitterness, only willingness. Sharing makes my, I mean our world go round.

Wendi: Sou ka...su~ nee...

Chrono: When feeling lost, do not be afraid to embrace the unknowns, so long as they're okay-ed by me. Especially when you're feeling that tingling loneliness...

Deed: ...

Nove: ... *not paying attention*

Chrono: *silent moves to Nove's side and pops his face directly in front of hers without warning* Nove?

Nove: !!! *face turns red* Wha-What!?

Chrono:
WIN!!!

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~ Behind the scenes ~~~~~~~~~

Chrono: "Erio, I need you to do a big man's job for me..."

Erio: "Erm sure... I guess "

Chrono: "As always-"

Erio: "Fate-san must never know."

Chrono: "Excellent."

*Drags a girl into the same room as him*

Erio: "Chrono-san, this is...?"

Chrono (telepathy): "I need her away from the other numbers while I go through their 'reeducation'... Being a senior and all, it would be hard for me to convince the others while she's there..."

Erio (telepathy): "So what do you want me to do ?"

Chrono (telepathy): "Keep her distracted for 5 hours or so "

Erio: "WHAT?!"

Cinque: "Huh?"

Erio: " I mean, nothing "

Chrono: "I leave you two to it "

*Runs out the room and seal the door behind him*

*Cinque stared at Erio for two minutes...*

Erio: "Ermmm, yes ?"

*look away*

Cinque: "You pass."

Erio: "Huh ?"
MOAR WIN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Rant mode Set for Rambling Internal Monologue. (Last one for awhile hopefully.)
Spoiler for length:
Oh wow...
Quite an inspiring story!
While I may not have had such a tragic past, I was a social failure as well before college. I actually sat down and didn't dance during my first entire prom night due to sheer introvertism.

In a sense, I've modelled young! Aurion in a similar manner.
Antisocial due to being an introvert.

Quote:
Couldn't you just said the bottom paragraph instead of making 1 HUGE ass speech and hurting straining my eyes?
If that hurts you, what happens when you read the massive walls of bluecheesium here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
<sighs> Okay. Part of the anger behind that post was that I've been having a fairly crappy past couple of weeks (three tests, two paper, AND a new job), and part of it was actual, genuine outrage.

While I do realize that people do tend to get out of hand on this thread, that's what Skyfall and you (unofficially) are for - and while everyone's opinion should be respected, you also have to consider WHO it's coming from. If Lowe or you were to say such things, I'd listen, because A: you were here before I was, and B: you have actual material (read as Stories) here - you actually contribute NEW material to the thread, as opposed to people (in general) who come here, post characters to establish legitimacy, and use THAT as justification for being in the thread, when all they do is criticize the work of others.

<spreads hands> In the end, what am I trying to say?

<holds up index fingers> Just this: I don't believe TK is in a position to criticize people so harshly, because he's not in a position to receive criticism himself.

He has characters, and that's it. No ongoing stories, no planned projects. If (Here's a suggestion, TK) he were to introduce the possibility of being able to criticize him in the future, then I wouldn't object.

[Forrest Gump] And that's why I have to say about that. [/Forrest]
I would actually have to disagree about the absence of Tk's right this time. He has characters, he has stories (LONG! ones), he has projects (though still vague), he has integrated other OC's (Keroko-chan), has a good sense despite the confrontational/harsh approach.

Besides, it's not like he's forcing anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Btw, if I may be allowed to say, I would agree with Aaron that Tk is just being blunt and honest, and that's not necessarily a bad trait. But I learned that being too blunt, can often times bring about adverse effects to one's original intentions, if it didn't come out the right way.

Being blunt and honest is alright in my opinion, but I believe that there are always better ways of going about to deliver that opinion in a way that will not cause people to misunderstand one's intention or its sincerity for that matter.

Surely its not possible to please everyone, but its a lot easier to get along with people who share the same interest, like all the forumers here in the OC thread. Right? Lets just get along, and since everyone here shares a common interest, its easy to work things out no? (or maybe I'm seeing imaginary fires?)

I apologize if anyone feels like I'm being nosy or have offended anyone.

P.S: Seriously, I hope I'm not offending anyone. I definitely didn't come here to start any fires.
Absolutely no offense at all.
Your little spiel actually allowed me to realize my high tolerance for harsher verbal treatment. Can't blame me, I had a fair amount of time being around tons of bullies during my childhood. I used to just prefer fighting back but later realized that I can just simply scoff off any insults. That's why I'm not really bothered by cold, hard logic bombs with a side dish of colloquial language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Now to lighten the mood around here.
Spoiler for spoiler for Nanoha >>>> forwards:

I have a feeling thats suppose to go to the image thread. But oh well, I need a catalyst for a mood change. *whistles*

Edit: Found another source that allowed hot-linking to a picture I find just too cute not to share.
I remember that pic.

Quote:
And I see a very nice simmering discussion here all of a sudden Well, not nice in the conventional sense maybe. While everyone's already said what needs to be said to calm down the entire atmosphere, lemme throw in a few pointless rambling cents:

First off though, you need to watch yourself. It's good that you're trying to support Kha's creative motivations here, and defending his point of view. Using the derogative and demeaning terms in bold on the other hand does not. It won't help get your point across any better, and will only serve to antagonize Tk, unless that's your intention, but I don't like to see that. It's pointless trying to diss someone trying to prove a point, EVEN when you're angry. You can vent it out in other ways, but not through dissing people off.

Early on Tk has already taken it upon himself to be the "Devil's Advocate" of this thread (We had dkellis once to fulfill that role back in the early days of the OC thread, although I'm not sure where he is now). His words may have shocked a lot of people here, but then again even I have to admit that many of his points stand true. And he does have rights to criticise. He does have ongoing stories and scenarios contributed to the thread (and very long BLUECHEESIUM-infused ones too). Sure, it may not tie in with the rest of the OC Timeline stories, but then again he doesn't have or need to.

At least, Tk is not unlike that one guy name Yosho, who proceeded to diss all the people in this thread. Understandable, given what he was seeing, but still it was still quite wrong to suddenly call all of you here demeaning names and such under a sweeping generalization.

Tk as far as I've seen with his criticisms, doesn't try to push his points across by getting people upset. We get thrown off balance because we know that somehow, it's the truth. Sometimes the truth is painful. VERY painful. But then again, if we don't get these kinds of criticisms time and again, who knows what may happen to the integrity of the OC thread in the future.

KUYA!!!
<lit. big brother in our native tongue>

Now this is why I'd prefer you to handle launching the polite and altruistic speeches. You're way more mature and open-minded than several forumers I know. Despite the oftentimes GAR and GINGA spamming moments.

Quote:
On one hand, we want to have fun in this thread, and apply new and exciting ideas that Canon could only dream off (maybe never even dreamt off), and let our imaginations and creativity run loose. We want to be able to integrate the things we see as fun into the Canon universe, and share stories and story ideas.

On the other hand, many of us somehow feel the need to maintain integrity, consistency and quality by being serious about the technical details in regards to canon. Because afterall, and I hope this is true here, we're not just mere fanboys and fangirls here. We're WRITERS. We want to write about the things we like - even though I know that most of you have been quite harsh on StrikerS recently, otherwise none of you would be writing about it at all - and for better or worse, we have this sense of respect nonetheless that we want to expand on the ideas of the original source material without desecrating it too much with truly far-fetched ideas and alterations.

That's why the ION CANON mattered much to us denizens here, because it allowed us to see what the bounds of actual canon was in regards to technical details. And why is that? Because it allows us to have our fun while still keeping our creativity and integrity intact. At least within a given prefabricated story setting, we gain freedom of creation in knowing our bounds and limits. We're not here to break those bounds and limits, we're here to expand on them.

Of course, even that we don't need to have here, as proven by the AU's that have been written, and the fact that there are many stories and settings here that only use the barebones of Canon, and branch of into entirely different stories.

*points to self as guilty *

Point is... well, what is my point anyway?

Maybe it just comes down to the intentions of the people here.

Are you in here because you enjoyed (or not) StrikerS enough to want to write about it?

Are you in here to share your story ideas with others? To contribute? To expand on Canon?

Are you in here for the self-rewards of writing, that the act itself is fulfilling?

Are you in here to garner in fame and attention? To rake in approval? To make yourself known? In the extreme, maybe even wish-fulfillment or ego-stroking?

Maybe you're just here because you needed to get an idea of your chest, and your hand is itching to get that idea written down, and it will nag on you until it materializes into words, phrases and sentences.

Or maybe, you're here because of the community, because of your friends here in the OC thread?

Of course, you may even be here because you enjoy reading all the things posted here, sating your need for good stories, crack scenarios and inspiration?

It could even be as simple as boredom.

I think that many of us have one or more of the above reasons why we stick around in the OC thread, but the biggest question of course is:

Why are you enjoying yourself here?

Even moar win.
As for me, it's a mix of all the above. But I'm here most of all because of all the friends I've made here. You guys make me feel at home.

Quote:
But most importantly, I'm still here because of all our friends here.

Aaron, Erio, Aeon, Nighty, Keroko, Tk, Erio, Reiji, USB, DT, Lowe, thanks for all your replies. I have been too extreme at times in doing some of my integration efforts in putting everything together into one phat package until I might be killing someone or something else. (Spiral Nemesis anyone? ) But I was even more extreme to go emo like that... I was really really pissed and yeah said a few things I shouldn't have said.

But Nighty and a lot of you reminded me of something I've always preached:

Nighty, since you were the first one to have said it, you might as well as added: "Why the hell are you wasting time going emo here?"

Che... How could I forget...

"The Pen is my soul."

There may still be some changes, but I'm back.
Good to know you're back!

You're the first person with the pen that will pierce the heavens!

Our honorary chief!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
WE SHALL KICK CANON TO THE CURB!!
Not all of it, mond you.

Quote:

*plugs nose*

Are you trying to kill us, Chaos?????

=====================

Ah, crap, I forgot.

*rambling mode on*

Spoiler for length:
It's alright. Glad we allowed you to be more social. I benefitted in a similar matter as well.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Ahh... From the fic that REALLY got me interested in the Nanoha series in the first place!

Will you post the Fate and Hayate ones here?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-09-27 at 04:21.
Old 2007-09-27, 04:18   Link #11356
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:

*runs*

Things don't get right for Yutaro/Hikki, as he's forced to perform the forbidden ability for the sake of Freya.
Yoda: Great it is, the potential for ownage in this one. Uhmm~~ *nods*
Old 2007-09-27, 04:27   Link #11357
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Anything is possible
If you say so then Ima just take out my death note and...

Quote:
That's why it's gonna work

Quote:
Hmm...good question

*turns to Yui*

Ouch

Quote:

"Hush, Keroko…”

“I-I…!”

Chrono once again shift his mouth from her neck to her lips...[/I]
OUH MY GOD

Quote:
Was she even safe in the first place?

Quote:
Say what?

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Holy-
At least I'm less of a nobody now.
Hey, I always treated you as a friend

Quote:
If that hurts you, what happens when you read the massive walls of bluecheesium here?
Thing is, I don't

Old 2007-09-27, 04:32   Link #11358
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Speech:
Bravo, and well said. It's good to know that you yourself, the actual subject of Tk's criticisms, take them for what they are, and not be let down much by the superficial harsh tone of the message. And yep, Keroko-chan is a much respected character here in OC, you should be proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Na-Nanoha?!

Oversuggestive fanservice? Does such a thing even exist?

Quote:

"Hush, Keroko…”

“I-I…!”

[Dota]HOLY SH**

DOUBLE KILL[/Dota]

*plugs nostrils*

What's next? Chrono going for both Keroko-chan and Nanoha in an awesome threesome?

*runs*

Quote:

*runs*

Ara, stopping time? Now this is gonna be something to behold. Has Yutaro used Time Halt for the sake of Mai and Widuri as well? If not, Freya's gonna be one special gal then

Quote:
See? I even wen't as far as to be considered Gar-unworthy.

By the way, don't call me sempai. I'm you and Lowe's Kouhai (junior). Both in age and time here.
Time I can agree with, but Age? I'm not sure about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Oh wow...
Quite an inspiring story!
While I may not have had such a tragic past, I was a social failure as well before college. I actually sat down and didn't dance during my first entire prom night due to sheer introvertism.

In a sense, I've modelled young! Aurion in a similar manner.
Antisocial due to being an introvert.

Yup, this scenario sounds very familiar to me. Because I've lived that life as well.

Now I'm curious...

People of OC, if you've ever been in a similar situation, raise your hand.

*raises hand*

Quote:
Brainfreeze?

Quote:
Absolutely no offense at all.
Your little spiel actually allowed me to realize my high tolerance for harsher verbal treatment. Can't blame me, I had a fair amount of time being around tons of bullies during my childhood. I used to just preferred fighting back but later realized that I can just simply scoff off any insults. That's why I'm not really bothered by cold, hard logic bombs.

Quote:

KUYA!!!
<lit. big brother in our native tongue>

Now this is why I'd prefer you to handle launching the polite and altruistic speeches. You're way more mature and open-minded than several forumers I know. Despite the oftentimes GAR and GINGA spamming moments.
No need to call me that. I think you write chides better though

Quote:

Even moar win.
As for me, it's a mix of all the above. But I'm here most of all because of all the friends I've made here. You guys make me feel at home.
Glad to be of service

Quote:
Good to know you're back!

You're the first person with the pen that will pierce the heavens!

Our honorary chief!!!
*nods*

SONOTORI DA

BELIEVE IN US WHO BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!

AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!!!

THE PEN THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-27, 05:02   Link #11359
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Say what?
Spelling error

Lance: "It's 'Capital', Cero..."

Quote:
Chrono by himself is harmless...

... However, now that I'm in charge, let the Reign of Chaos begin

Quote:

Ahh... From the fic that REALLY got me interested in the Nanoha series in the first place!

Will you post the Fate and Hayate ones here?

Spoiler for "Let's welcome chaos...":
Old 2007-09-27, 05:16   Link #11360
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Spoiler for "Let's welcome chaos...":

[Mariel]"Ehhhhhh!?"[/Mariel]