AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-29, 08:19   Link #1121
YbKWzNEb
Uninstall

Just a thought. Would Arisu and 50% relationship be similar with 5 and 9 of Zankyou no Terror?
Old 2017-09-29, 08:47   Link #1122
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Something tells me that she will be safe from her shadow by Ayanokuji.

But who knows until we get the summary of vol 7.
Quite frankly, Kushida at least have a sliver-lining redemption when she hugged him from his back. That could mean she may want to safe herself. Even more so after what she did in Vol. 6, I'm certain she wouldn't do that again after when everyone put her on her place.

Unlike Ryuuen, though, he has an insufferable quality in him. To think he could rule the entire academy under his iron fist & crown himself as the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
I want kushida, chie, and hiyori in ayanokoujis harem xD
Steal the Hiyori girl from being a play thing & make her his!
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 09:01   Link #1123
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Quite frankly, Kushida at least have a sliver-lining redemption when she hugged him from his back. That could mean she may want to safe herself. Even more so after what she did in Vol. 6, I'm certain she wouldn't do that again after when everyone put her on her place.
Did she use her rape evidence thingy against Ayano ??? Or did she realize how stupid that was ??
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 09:22   Link #1124
Liuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
I'm leaning on expulsion, cause I don't see how they are gonna use Ryuuen after that, maybe as a pawn of Ayano ???. It would be great if Ayano can beat him without coming out of the shadow.
If Ryuuen is to become a pawn, I think it'll be Sakayanagi's rather than Ayano's. I haven't read the LN, but in the last episode of the anime it seems she benefited from the situation at the island without practically lifting a finger to gain more influence in class A; which points to her being a more in-the-shadows kind of manipulator.

So, Ryuuen is defeated, but learns the identity of class D's mastermind. When he's on the verge of expulsion, Arisu saves him and offers him revenge in exchange for servitude, and he accepts while waiting for a chance to plot a comeback. This way, class A-C aliance becomes more solid and reinforced, class D's enemy camp becomes more of a threat, and the next LN can center on Arisu's past, her relation with Ayano, and a potential class A-D conflict.

Those are all theories though
Liuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 10:19   Link #1125
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Then Class B & D will have to band together if that happens. Always can't get enough of those dynamic duo!

Last edited by Xero8420; 2017-09-29 at 16:46. Reason: Typo
Old 2017-09-29, 10:25   Link #1126
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liuen View Post
If Ryuuen is to become a pawn, I think it'll be Sakayanagi's rather than Ayano's. I haven't read the LN, but in the last episode of the anime it seems she benefited from the situation at the island without practically lifting a finger to gain more influence in class A; which points to her being a more in-the-shadows kind of manipulator.

So, Ryuuen is defeated, but learns the identity of class D's mastermind. When he's on the verge of expulsion, Arisu saves him and offers him revenge in exchange for servitude, and he accepts while waiting for a chance to plot a comeback. This way, class A-C aliance becomes more solid and reinforced, class D's enemy camp becomes more of a threat, and the next LN can center on Arisu's past, her relation with Ayano, and a potential class A-D conflict.

Those are all theories though
This is... actually legit, good job That sounds way more convincing than the cliche where some random girl rushes out and says shits like : "No don't hurt Ryuuen-kun (chan) "
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 17:20   Link #1127
price

where can i find all Light novel online?
price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 17:27   Link #1128
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Man, looking at pixiv art for Youkoso especially for Alice, but yea, that tag, "Chest is also A class" is brutal. xD

@price: Don't ask that, remove your post or the mods will remove it, you aren't allowed to ask that here

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 22:20   Link #1129
Endless_Despair

So I decided to watch some of the earlier episodes and one thing I noticed is that during the swimming lesson Karuizawa was present, and according to the translation of 4.5 Chapter, she's never attended any swimming lessons.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-29, 23:35   Link #1130
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by price View Post
where can i find all Light novel online?
I think there are only raws and Chinese translations for all the released volumes. Current USA and Japanese copyright laws say that 70 years after the creator dies, it is public domain

*a realm copyright maximalist groups like the House of Mouse like to use from but will go out of their to not let their own copyrights expire. Finding the original version of a Disney cartoon movie after the copyright lapsed would be a miracle.
Old 2017-09-30, 00:14   Link #1131
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
Spoiler for comment for your comments:
Yeah, that is why I want Kushida and Ryuuen got expelled. Sure that they were plot device or antagonists for the series, but it doesn't mean that they should overstay their welcome. Plus, it would made Ayanokoji and his friends look damn incompetent if Kushida keep getting a free jail card despite that they KNEW Kushida's character.

Just like Batman and Joker. Every time Joker escaped from Asylum and get someone killed, Batman get his competency point deducted because he refused to put Joker to the end for good.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 04:09   Link #1132
Rejectors

Ryuuen got expelled, I don't think that going to happen because Hiyori going to do something about anyways to save him from getting expel since she the brain (maybe). I will be surprised if she begging Ayanokouji for it and offer herself to become his pawn.

Kushida getting expelled is a big lost to Ayanokouji since she the one that can talk to the three idoit and other people by using her "Nice girl" side and if very effective as well.
Old 2017-09-30, 04:09   Link #1133
sasabit

Wait didnt Ayanokouji want to be defeated? Why does he talking about needing to win at the end of the anime then? Something like he wants to be beaten, but there's nobody who can so he doesnt have much hope of being beaten? Or just anime didnt do it accurately?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 05:19   Link #1134
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Yeah, that is why I want Kushida and Ryuuen got expelled. Sure that they were plot device or antagonists for the series, but it doesn't mean that they should overstay their welcome. Plus, it would made Ayanokoji and his friends look damn incompetent if Kushida keep getting a free jail card despite that they KNEW Kushida's character.

Just like Batman and Joker. Every time Joker escaped from Asylum and get someone killed, Batman get his competency point deducted because he refused to put Joker to the end for good.
Now this hits me. Batman refused to kill not because of his moral codes that makes him unwilling to cross the red line, but rather because he knows too well of the detrimental consequences psychologically for killing a criminal cold-bloodedly. Once he killed someone, chances are he might not able to stop killing anymore, to think killing is the best solution. It'll be more & more difficult to turn back who he was. Yet, he has no qualm maim or crippled an opponent. Even so, Batman isn't supposed to be a cold & efficient assassin for hire to begin with.

Batman is not responsible to judge the criminal's fate, which was the court of justice's supposed job to do while they were so sloppy & ineffectual in dealing with supervillains.

You may also tell that to Kenshin too. After the death of his first wife, he made an oath not to kill anymore since then.

Maybe you would want to look at Agent 47 instead.
Old 2017-09-30, 06:00   Link #1135
Rejectors

Justify Ayanokouji as a hero I don't think so. He is both the hero and villain as the same.
Old 2017-09-30, 06:14   Link #1136
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Justify Ayanokouji as a hero I don't think so. He is both the hero and villain as the same.
More like an anti-hero would be appropriate, but not an edgy one, since he got emotionally suppressed. Batman's an anti-hero, Superman's a hero.
Old 2017-09-30, 07:10   Link #1137
Cinnamon

With the methods Ayanokouji has been working till now, forcing his opponents to make mistakes and errors and then reveal it to the school is one option. He still has dirt on Ryuuen after v5 unless he deleted it. Although it won't be conclusive by itself, combined with other ones later should be enough to win over him.

Shiina is the tricky one since she relies on her sharp intuition rather than logic which I think is the biggest enemy for Ayanokouji. While he and Ryuuen are pretty similar (in the LN at least...), Shiina reminds me of Ichinose and how she noticed the logical traps Ayanokouji laid in his plan to misdirect their group in volume 4. That time Ichinose was an ally, but that intuition in the hands of an opponent should be tricky for him and interesting for us.
Old 2017-09-30, 08:20   Link #1138
albatros

can't he just found a girl from class c-be it ibuki or someone else- willing to testify against Ryuuen for rape or at less sex with blackmail if half of what i've read about him in this thread is really cannon and no mere speculation.
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 08:29   Link #1139
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
can't he just found a girl from class c-be it ibuki or someone else- willing to testify against Ryuuen for rape or at less sex with blackmail if half of what i've read about him in this thread is really cannon and no mere speculation.
Why? He has done none of that? But that sure has become the image of him due to the anime I guess.
Old 2017-09-30, 08:34   Link #1140
Roxanne
メンバー

[welcome to the strength classroom] latest copyright drawing!

NSFW
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller