AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-02, 13:25   Link #1121
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Btw we'll finally see the 5 people who were able to detect Kudou.

Who do you think they are?
we know Tatsuya is one of them.
My guess:
Masaki
Katsuto
Mari
Mayumi

10mc superiority and all that. And the source emphasis mari being on par with Mayumi and Katsuto. George and Miyuki count more as sidekicks.

I want to see the 101st members get animated
Spoiler for scene:
Pity it doesn't look like its happening next episode.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-06-02 at 14:35.
Ultraviolet X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:06   Link #1122
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Btw we'll finally see the 5 people who were able to detect Kudou.

Who do you think they are?
we know Tatsuya is one of them.
Miyuki, Masaki, Katsuto, Mayumi.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:09   Link #1123
IceHism

I hope fujibayashi looks just as badass as I thought she looked in the novel. My 3rd fav female so she better not get shafted in her appearance.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:14   Link #1124
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
I hope fujibayashi looks just as badass as I thought she looked in the novel. My 3rd fav female so she better not get shafted in her appearance.
Yea, that's my concern as well. Haruka's adaption was, well, different to what I thought she would end up like. I couldn't stop laughing at her whenever she opened her mouth, its hard to take seriously.

It's probably been said before, but Haruka's adaption makes me think they wanted one of those clumsy, big breasted crying loli they then made taller when they realize they needed an adult. And that voice, ouch.

Fingers crossed the 101st members adaption is done justice.
Old 2014-06-02, 14:22   Link #1125
Ultragunner

well, AT LEAST Kyouko has a illustration while Haruka does not (not officially in the LN so far that is ).

But seriously, why did they do that? Making a half-assed attempt to present a moe-like character? I thought they was using the manga as a reference (the Kirihara scene is in the manga) and yet they decide to give her a completely different image
Old 2014-06-02, 14:32   Link #1126
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
well, AT LEAST Kyouko has a illustration while Haruka does not (not officially in the LN so far that is ).

But seriously, why did they do that? Making a half-assed attempt to present a moe-like character? I thought they was using the manga as a reference (the Kirihara scene is in the manga) and yet they decide to give her a completely different image
Doesn't Morisaki look different too?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:37   Link #1127
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Doesn't Morisaki look different too?
He does indeed.

Spoiler for Morisaki image:

I don't think many people care about him though.
Old 2014-06-02, 14:41   Link #1128
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
He does indeed.

Spoiler for Morisaki image:

I don't think many people care about him though.
I started to care for him just a little bit in Volume 5, granted before he's been an ass and all.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-06-02, 14:50   Link #1129
Ultraviolet X

I still didn't care in the slightest about him after that, although I'm sure I'm an oddity in that regard, his SS generally makes him more likable. Given the way they shafted his appearance, I don't think they plan to animate his SS.

The SS Friendship, Trust and the Dubious Lolicon and Amelia in Wonderland will likely not get animated as well.

Memories of Summer is a maybe, depending on how much they want to show the MiyukiXTatsuya pairing.

The other two SS (Presidential Elections and the Queen, Summer Break) its hard to see them skip it.

EDIT: I should probably clarify, when I say people don't care about him in the post above, I mean in the grand scheme of things, hes still a minor character and doesn't really play any part in the story. Even if hes more like-able after the SS, people wouldn't really make a fuss over him getting shafted in the anime.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-06-02 at 15:11.
Old 2014-06-02, 14:50   Link #1130
IceHism

Quote:
Yea, that's my concern as well. Haruka's adaption was, well, different to what I thought she would end up like. I couldn't stop laughing at her whenever she opened her mouth, its hard to take seriously.

It's probably been said before, but Haruka's adaption makes me think they wanted one of those clumsy, big breasted crying loli they then made taller when they realize they needed an adult. And that voice, ouch.

Fingers crossed the 101st members adaption is done justice.
I hope so as well. The 101st are actually relevant to the plot and it wouldn't be good if they are adapted badly
Old 2014-06-02, 15:12   Link #1131
Echizen777

Kyouko is described as muscular due to her military training. Maybe she will look like Valmet from Jormungand?
Old 2014-06-02, 15:20   Link #1132
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Kyouko is described as muscular due to her military training. Maybe she will look like Valmet from Jormungand?
Da FUCK!!! That'd be scary.
But I've seen her Illustration she doesn't give off that vibe.

I think they could overhaul Morisaki's character design, just retcon it in.

Last edited by Ravagerblade; 2014-06-02 at 15:38.
Old 2014-06-02, 15:29   Link #1133
Rava

You can be muscular without hitting body builder levels of muscle. Just compare Tatsuya and Katsuto as an example.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 15:33   Link #1134
IceHism

Quote:
Ehhh...... I don't think it will be that intense. She seems skinny in her illustration
Old 2014-06-02, 16:34   Link #1135
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Ehhh...... I don't think it will be that intense. She seems skinny in her illustration
Just kidding. But with what they did to Haruka... She should be more like Wonder Woman IMO.
Old 2014-06-02, 16:48   Link #1136
Rava

I think they wanted to invoke the "Beware the Cute ones" trope with Haruka more.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 16:51   Link #1137
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Just kidding. But with what they did to Haruka... She should be more like Wonder Woman IMO.
I'm not impressed with their character art design's. It's an insult to be honest.
Kanon(hair color, while I could get used to still is painful for me), Morisaki(whole look), etc. Although for Erika I don't have much complaints she looks like Kallen from Code Geass.

Old 2014-06-02, 17:24   Link #1138
Wandering Soul

While I hope that the 101st members get good adaptations I am really looking forward to how they adapt Kudou. Up to this point every time I try to visualize I end up seeing Zouken Matou.
Old 2014-06-02, 17:33   Link #1139
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
While I hope that the 101st members get good adaptations I am really looking forward to how they adapt Kudou. Up to this point every time I try to visualize I end up seeing Zouken Matou.
I thought of him as the character from Dragon ball the Dog announcer for the World Martial Arts Tournament, He only says "Ruff!" lol
On the wiki I've seen what he would look like though now.

Old 2014-06-02, 18:04   Link #1140
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
My guess:
Masaki
Katsuto
Mari
Mayumi

10mc superiority and all that. And the source emphasis mari being on par with Mayumi and Katsuto. George and Miyuki count more as sidekicks.

I want to see the 101st members get animated
Spoiler for scene:
Pity it doesn't look like its happening next episode.
Hmmm... I guess you have then right but Mari I don;t know much because probably doesnt have a sensory magic; Im leaning more on Miki; his spirit arent fo show afterall.

BTW I thought you drop this sh**ty anime;

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote