AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-28, 07:09   Link #1121
Miraluka
Banned

To be honest I would rather have it censored with light and then uncensored in the BD rather than having it toned down a lot.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 07:18   Link #1122
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
To be honest I would rather have it censored with light and then uncensored in the BD rather than having it toned down a lot.
I second this... better to leave things to imagination than change them completely...
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 08:10   Link #1123
Direwolf18

Quote:
This. Most definitely this.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 08:33   Link #1124
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Was Hagure Yuusha censored like that?
Hagure showed tits, even on the TV version.
However, Shinmai takes it even one level farther than Hagure, even if its the same author, imo.
As far as I remember, the Hagure MC was simply harrassing the girls with some groping here and there not intending a sexual climax (and if he did, it was merely by one touch through his KI powers), but Basara purposefully makes Mio cum nine times in an exeggerated fashion that borders to hentai during the etablishment of their contract.
I dare to say the scale is quite different. This ain't no hentai, but they can still accurately potray the scene with just some nipples too.
Not sure about the Jap policy about openly showing basically hentai-scale intercourse on a "normal" anime, so they might alter the scene into something different entirely, which would be a shame.
Thus my remark aobut handing it off-screen with just moaning.

Either way, I don't have any hopes for the anime. Adaptions are more often bound to ruin the source material. I would discern DxD as one of the rare exceptions. Though even DxD only resorts to cliche erotic situations like rubbing oil on the girls or finger sucking.
Purposefully making someone cum for no other reason than the climax is a different matter altogether, imo.
Old 2014-11-28, 18:30   Link #1125
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think this is the question that if anyone can answer will solve the question of censoring. Can you realistically censor a male sucking on maple syrup drizzled breasts that can changed the perception there is a clear reason to this semi sexual act other than for pleasure?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 18:36   Link #1126
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Man, after watching 2 seasons of Seikon no Qwaiser, I started to think that anything is possible as long as they have the motivation in doing so.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 20:06   Link #1127
Miraluka
Banned

Qwaser?

Is it the same studio?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 21:35   Link #1128
imram

Is there any spoilers for vol 6 ?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 22:00   Link #1129
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

If this goes full canon, expect more censor than the one in terraformars....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Man, after watching 2 seasons of Seikon no Qwaiser, I started to think that anything is possible as long as they have the motivation in doing so.
Now that u say it, if i spent my time watching two seasons of an anime where everything was tits and the things u could do with them, then why not have the same but compressed in a one cour anime that, tbh, has a better plot than the first
Old 2014-11-28, 23:42   Link #1130
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
that aside, I wonder how Mio's (and eventually Yuki's) VA will kick off the curse trigger that makes them... err... uh... forcibly aroused?
Um, I am sure Yuki's VA did some moaning when sh did the voice of Yuzuru in Date a Live when Shidou rubbed the sunscreen on her back. As for Mio's voice...not sure.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 04:22   Link #1131
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Again, same issue.
Qwaser hat the breast sucking to get the milk as a power up.
But Basara is sucking Mio's breasts out of pure sexual intentions to make her cum (to power up in the end too, but still).
Its questionable if they will show such undisguised play.
Old 2014-11-29, 04:38   Link #1132
assmdxd

please PROzess sama
hurry up
and give us vol.3
i miss this novel

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 04:41   Link #1133
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
please PROzess sama
hurry up
and give us vol.3
i miss this novel
err... didn't pro say that he's stepping down and handing novel-hunter the reins because one of the notions that made him do so was the potential of the anime adaptation?
Old 2014-11-29, 04:42   Link #1134
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
err... didn't pro say that he's stepping down and handing novel-hunter the reins because one of the notions that made him do so was the potential of the anime adaptation?
Can't even expect a leecher to read a shred of what I write...
Old 2014-11-29, 04:45   Link #1135
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Can't even expect a leecher to read a shred of what I write...
well in that notion though, I'd expect you being hailed with the "v3 when" bit or somewhere along that road.

not sure if Novel-hunter rolls here in AS.

that aside, ya quote's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Okay, Epilogue is posted on the forum and I'm officially retiring from the project.
Thanks for reading so far and enjoy further translations by Novel-hunter.
Old 2014-11-29, 04:56   Link #1136
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Qwaser?

Is it the same studio?
Different studio. Qwaser is Hoods Entertainment. They did Nazo no Kanojo, Kanojo ga Flag, and currently Daitoshokan.

This one will be done by Production IMS. A somewhat new studio. They've co-produced Date a Live II, and are currently doing Twintails.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 10:06   Link #1137
Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
This one will be done by Production IMS. A somewhat new studio. They've co-produced Date a Live II, and are currently doing Twintails.
So the animation will be ass cheeks. Damn it.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 11:35   Link #1138
dragon213

I wonder about the kiss scene between basara and mio during volume 3? Did he kiss her because of the contract or because he wanted to? Also he seems a little more eager to kiss mio than yuki since at the roof he was about to kiss mio while when yuki tried to kiss him and mio interrupted it, he didn't look specially disapointed and seemed more eager to get away from yuki then he saw mio standing next to them, though it could be that he was worried about she would get realy angry like always when yuki got too close to him, also did yuki try to kiss him again during the time her curse activated in volume 3 or even at all?

Since he probably is seeing both of them as sister figures only his body gets too excited when females gets in contact with him, ALL females, not just these two, though I think he might have some attraction towards mio and thinks he might fall in love with her later, this idea i get from how Jin said that said that he could not escape mio, nor his past or fate, notice that he only mentioned mio and not maria, also that he brought up his fate, so i think mio and basara's fates are connected to each other deeply somehow, just some ideas i have, what do you guys think?

Last edited by dragon213; 2014-11-29 at 15:17.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 12:55   Link #1139
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
When you think about how Mio and Basara are together, what Jin said makes sense, mostly because Mio is an orphan now, and Basara and her are now pretty much stuck together via a combination of Jin and Maria's hands. Basara just can't let Mio face her fate alone, so he wants to do the manly thing and protect her as best he can, as her brother (NOT!!), and quite possibly her lover later on.

Just that he's going to have to get used to the idea of several ladies hanging around him until that last part cements itself, but with the contracts, they'll still be with him even after he and Mio officially change the nature of their relationship.
Old 2014-11-29, 14:35   Link #1140
ZeKeR
Superbad

didn't the girls talk about how Basara also is holding his inner inhibitions in when dealing with the women? if v3 should kick off and to assume his state with the girls, he's dealing with:

-Yuki's unpredictability. if she can disrupt his chain of thought by simply appearing to wash his hair or back, there might come a time that she'll suddenly sit on his lap and start grinding on his torso without prior notice.

-Mio's volatility. being emotional is one thing, being too emotional is another and the little sister has the tendency to overreact when it comes to her relations with Basara. him being victim to Yuki's advances may earn the poor guy with a partial searing of fiend fire for something he was the victim of OR suddenly wants to cuddle like what lovers do without the curse kick off.

-Maria's advocacy to unbind. well we know that bath scene in v1 with the cake afterwards was in his mind but IF he does unbind because Maria gladly pushed him to that point, I don't think the girls will know sleep for that matter and Maria will be there, gleefully filming the entire thing drooling for one of her Maria documentaries that may be titled "the daily hardcore subjugation of Mio-sama and Yuki-san by Basara-san - UNCUT and UNEDITED".

although in v4 afterwards, I don't know if the nurse could disturb his integrity much like the little sis, childhood friend and succubus can on a daily basis but she CAN slowly melt his mind since she was daring enough to do "that" at v4 in all its colored glory but I think he can handle Kurumi's mannerisms. now how will he deal with Zest's attitude tho.

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem