AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 11:00   Link #11501
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Or he could the far more likely option of fading into obscurity or dying. Just a thought.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:03   Link #11502
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Or he could the far more likely option of fading into obscurity or dying. Just a thought.
You and I think alike. But that would not be a satisfactory ending.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:15   Link #11503
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

This needs to end with a young Charles walking into a UFN meeting and declaring that he will destroy the world's lies. Meanwhile Marianne crashes into the building in her Ganymede, which is actually 10x more powerful than Albion. She gets off and kills all the guards, including Xingke and Ougi with Bismark's Claymore.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:15   Link #11504
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
This needs to end with a young Charles walking into a UFN meeting and declaring that he will destroy the world's lies. Meanwhile Marianne crashes into the building in her Ganymede, which is actually 10x more powerful than Albion. She gets off and kills all the guards, including Xingke and Ougi with Bismark's Claymore.
R2 can be random, but that's pandemonium.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:17   Link #11505
equinox822

How the hell would he use damocles as a satellite to Geass everyone? Why would he want to do that?

Face it, if Zero's Requiem goes through as Lelouch plans, the only thing ahead of him is death or isolation. I don't see Lelouch bringing any of his friends with him to spend an eternity inside a closed world, he would want them to enjoy the new age he's brought about. In fact, they will most likely believe that he's dead after ZR, just like the rest of the world.

At this point I might see the "living a secluded life with C.C." part plausible, but that depends on whether he lives or not and if he takes her Code or not. I don't see him living in isolation with Kallen, she has to enjoy the free Japan. I doubt she would agree to that anyway.

There's still the issue with Wakamoto in the cast list of the final episode...that could be groundbreaking.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:18   Link #11506
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
that reminds me, Xing-Ke is proving no matter how much death flags you have, you CAN stay alive
Old 2008-09-24, 11:20   Link #11507
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
How the hell would he use damocles as a satellite to Geass everyone? Why would he want to do that?

Face it, if Zero's Requiem goes through as Lelouch plans, the only thing ahead of him is death or isolation. I don't see Lelouch bringing any of his friends with him to spend an eternity inside a closed world, he would want them to enjoy the new age he's brought about. In fact, they will most likely believe that he's dead after ZR, just like the rest of the world.

At this point I might see the "living a secluded life with C.C." part plausible, but that depends on whether he lives or not and if he takes her Code or not. I don't see him living in isolation with Kallen, she has to enjoy the free Japan. I doubt she would agree to that anyway.

There's still the issue with Wakamoto in the cast list of the final episode...that could be groundbreaking.
They just copy pasta the cast list. He might be the narrator for all we know. And I think if he wants to live a secluded live, he would find a way for C.C. to be mortal. She has suffered much living immortal, it's time for her to pass the baton
Old 2008-09-24, 11:25   Link #11508
Tael
Banned

Here's my crack prediction. Gino kills Lelouch. And I roll all the way to the bank.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:27   Link #11509
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
Here's my crack prediction. Gino kills Lelouch. And I roll all the way to the bank.
All the fandoms would be united by saying that "this ending sucks"

This will resemble the supposed lelouch strategy to unite the people :O
Old 2008-09-24, 11:28   Link #11510
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
They just copy pasta the cast list. He might be the narrator for all we know. And I think if he wants to live a secluded live, he would find a way for C.C. to be mortal. She has suffered much living immortal, it's time for her to pass the baton
You guys are being so morbid. Death and isolation are not a satisfactory ending for Lelouch at all. There is no such thing as ever lasting peace. There will always be a balance of peace and war, with are chaos and order. Lelouch's Zero Requiem might be more than that. This path is too typical of other anime genres.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:31   Link #11511
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
You guys are being do morbid. Death and isolation are not satisfactory for Lelouch at all. There is no such thing as ever lasting peace. There will always be a balance of peace and war, with are chaos and order. Lelouch's Zero Requiem might be more than that.
I think you are wrong. It will be a satisfactory ending for Lelouch because that is what he wants it seems. Everyone in this is going to end up happy in the end except for Lelouch, C.C., and Suzaku. They are pretty much sacrificing themselves for everyone else. I am getting this from what Lelouch said to Schneizel. Lelouch finally respects and understands what people are fighting for. So he will sacrifice everything. Expect a punch in the gut in the ending. A bitter-sweet ending is on the way I think.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:36   Link #11512
pingva

Quote:
I will be glad even if it's not Gino. Besides this is one of the best predictions.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:39   Link #11513
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
I will be glad even if it's not Gino. Besides this is one of the best predictions.
Take Suzaku out of the way, Gino (Kira) almost did it. "It's pay back time for taking my character off the popularity throne." Just He successfully destroyed his Shinkirou

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:39   Link #11514
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I think you are wrong. It will be a satisfactory ending for Lelouch because that is what he wants it seems. Everyone in this is going to end up happy in the end except for Lelouch, C.C., and Suzaku. They are pretty much sacrificing themselves for everyone else. I am getting this from what Lelouch said to Schneizel. Lelouch finally respects and understands what people are fighting for. So he will sacrifice everything. Expect a punch in the gut in the ending. A bitter-sweet ending is on the way I think.
You get 10, because that's what will happen 99%
Old 2008-09-24, 11:43   Link #11515
scifijimmy

If C.C. Lelouch and Suzaku do live through to the end they should get a small measure of happiness from their actions even if it is only with one another and the rest of the world thinking they are dead.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:44   Link #11516
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
The hell, why not just have Tamaki piss on his body afterwards while we're at it?
Old 2008-09-24, 11:48   Link #11517
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
The hell, why not just have Tamaki piss on his body afterwards while we're at it?
Tamaki kills Lelouch. It sounds EPIC.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:51   Link #11518
darthfury78

Quote:
Then Code Geass has become the typical Moses leading his people to the promise land from them to enjoy but himself. I guess the next sound CD Drama that only has Suzaku, C.C., and Lelouch ending is true afterall. When I got into Code Geass I wasn't expecting this sort of ending. Makes me wish I had never watch this series at all because it's practically watching a tragedy over and over again.

For one thing, what was the use of the writers saying that Milly is in love with Lelouch but never having her resolve her feelings with him? This would not be a satisfying ending for me at all. It seems to me that this series is all too predictable, like Gundam.
Old 2008-09-24, 11:53   Link #11519
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Suzaku and C.C. are still okay. Nobody really knows C.C. and Suzaku can say he was geassed or shit. But Lelouch is like a wanted man. He has no place to live anywhere in the world except in seclusion or dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
We would also has Xing Ke, who seemed would live in the end was hit by a random car and dies
Quote:
For one thing, what was the use of the writers saying that Milly is in love with Lelouch but never having her resolve her feelings with him? This would not be a satisfying ending for me at all.
It's not surprising if you watch Japanese Anime. They have extensive character background and from these background (to which some are kept secret from the viewers) are where they develop the characters story and personality. Sometimes, even characters that seems to be to have no significance to a storyline can have a background so detailed that he could have been the main character instead
Old 2008-09-24, 11:53   Link #11520
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Then Code Geass has become the typical Moses leading his people to the promise land from them to enjoy but himself. I guess the next sound CD Drama that only has Suzaku, C.C., and Lelouch ending is true afterall. When I got into Code Geass I wasn't expecting this sort of ending. Makes me wish I had never watch this series at all because it's pratically watching a tragedy over and over again.
Not really. Tragedies if done well are great. And I expect it here too. Nobody is going to be disappointed I don't think. (Okay, maybe a few people... but most won't.)

Quote:
For one thing, what was the use of the writers saying that Milly is in love with Lelouch but never having her resolve her feelings with him? This would not be a satisfying ending for me at all.
I expect everyone to get closure that is alive.... just not with lelouch.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers