AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-01-18, 19:21   Link #1141
tsunade666

His probably talking about Masada Takashi

Group dedicated for his work

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=895

shmaster and cosmic are both members of the group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Kazakiri is stated to be alive. IB instilled the fear of death into AIM fields thereby granting her life. Aiwass is a higher level being so yes I guess? Misaka Will is composed of the thoughts of all the Misaka who died. In other words, memories of the dead.
But IB is a system that correct or erase error. Normally there is no way to kill Kazakiri because she is an artificial angel. The same can be said for Gabriel. They are alien beings to the law but anything alien are meant to be destroyed by IB. So Hyouka feeling fear from IB is natural because she herself is an error to the natural laws.
Old 2014-01-18, 19:32   Link #1142
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
His probably talking about Masada Takashi

Group dedicated for his work

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=895

shmaster and cosmic are both members of the group.

But IB is a system that correct or erase error. Normally there is no way to kill Kazakiri because she is an artificial angel. The same can be said for Gabriel. They are alien beings to the law but anything alien are meant to be destroyed by IB. So Hyouka feeling fear from IB is natural because she herself is an error to the natural laws.
I didn't mean the feeling fear part.

Quote:
This right hand was the only threat to the Imaginary Number District.
As it felt the threat, it started to be self-aware.
Appetite, sleep; the basic desires that were naturally derived from human functions were all signals about ‘wanting to live’ and ‘I don’t want to die’. In other words, things that didn’t know life and death wouldn’t develop personalities or self-awareness right from the start.
Looking at it another way,
If one used the Imagine Breaker to instill a concept of ‘death’, one could cause an illusion that didn’t have self-awareness to be self-aware.
Kazakiri became self-aware through the fear of death and she can be killed if every esper in existence were to perish. So she is most definitely on the side of life.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 21:05   Link #1143
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So... Who is Masada and why are people name dropping him with Kamachi ?
Coz Kamachi seems to be taking several hints from him in this volume...

It's not so surprising. There's plenty of subtle references or influences of writing style between Japanese writers in this scene
Old 2014-01-19, 00:15   Link #1144
coded321
He Who Games

In the loops where touma fought othinus, did she first put him in some sort of scenario(ex: touma fights his friends) before touma fought her at the end of the loop? Or was it just a one on one fight every loop?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 01:29   Link #1145
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Coz Kamachi seems to be taking several hints from him in this volume...

It's not so surprising. There's plenty of subtle references or influences of writing style between Japanese writers in this scene
What is Masada's style?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 03:58   Link #1146
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What is Masada's style?
He is the guy who wrote VN with sci-fi and fantasy setting on the level of a Chuunibyou, I think.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 04:04   Link #1147
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
In the loops where touma fought othinus, did she first put him in some sort of scenario(ex: touma fights his friends) before touma fought her at the end of the loop? Or was it just a one on one fight every loop?
Spoiler for Answer:

@Chaos: See your VM page for the answer.
Old 2014-01-19, 06:41   Link #1148
mark1246

OK at this point, (serious question) can a Othinus power be> filter on the world be consider a= parallel world at this point?

it really confusing for me that IT the same world but with different aspect to it, and i know that the novel will clarify this, but is touma world destroyed and in the end Othinus just made a duplicate of it or is it touma world with 1% different? because I thought the IB was the reference to touma own world.

Because if it is the first one, then it kinda sad that the original index,misaka, accel, etc, are all gone.
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 07:12   Link #1149
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
OK at this point, (serious question) can a Othinus power be> filter on the world be consider a= parallel world at this point?

it really confusing for me that IT the same world but with different aspect to it, and i know that the novel will clarify this, but is touma world destroyed and in the end Othinus just made a duplicate of it or is it touma world with 1% different? because I thought the IB was the reference to touma own world.

Because if it is the first one, then it kinda sad that the original index,misaka, accel, etc, are all gone.
Spoiler for Explanation on OT's powers:
Old 2014-01-19, 07:36   Link #1150
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Spoiler for Explanation on OT's powers:
Wow....just Wow...this actually help dude/ma'am, thank you so much for your explanation, really appreciate it. so in the end touma back in his own world

Last question, what was the part in the end about the 99.99% world thing, or do you not know yet?
Old 2014-01-19, 08:12   Link #1151
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

I'll be quoting Shmacchi here, since I haven't read that part yet (still on chapter 2).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Finally finished reading vol.9

Spoiler for Othinus:
Old 2014-01-19, 08:53   Link #1152
LG-MAX

I have a doubt a bit disturbing.

Spoiler for tragedy:
LG-MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 09:00   Link #1153
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX View Post
I have a doubt a bit disturbing.

Spoiler for tragedy:
Just image a guro scene where every of your limb get cut and you lost your blood.
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 09:24   Link #1154
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
I'll be quoting Shmacchi here, since I haven't read that part yet (still on chapter 2).
"even it'll just be 99.99% & identical to the original", that the line that bother me, 99.99% to what world, her or touma? augh it bother me to no end

And i said it before and i'll say it again

That 0.01% it going to bite them in the ass in a form of the newest villain
Old 2014-01-19, 10:11   Link #1155
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
"even it'll just be 99.99% & identical to the original", that the line that bother me, 99.99% to what world, her or touma? augh it bother me to no end

And i said it before and i'll say it again

That 0.01% it going to bite them in the ass in a form of the newest villain
Its Touma's world and not hers.

If you read the spoilers then you would know someone is probably messing with the world or travelling with them in between world creation and destruction. Its not just Touma and Othinus doing honeymoon together in 10000+ worlds. Someone is hitch hiking without an invitation.
Old 2014-01-19, 10:15   Link #1156
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Its Touma's world and not hers.

If you read the spoilers then you would know someone is probably messing with the world or travelling with them in between world creation and destruction. Its not just Touma and Othinus doing honeymoon together in 10000+ worlds. Someone is hitch hiking without an invitation.
You meant Misaka Will or 'a certain upside-down'
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 10:44   Link #1157
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
You meant Misaka Will or 'a certain upside-down'
they called it silver star right? then I think its cosmic or is it shmaster or maybe ougun? that hinted a lore from Crowly's religion. So its him. That upside down guy.

Aside from Will-san which is probably trying to communicate to Touma. Someone is trying to tamper or mess with the original world.
Old 2014-01-19, 11:26   Link #1158
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
they called it silver star right? then I think its cosmic or is it shmaster or maybe ougun? that hinted a lore from Crowly's religion. So its him. That upside down guy.
Yes....It is the tube NEET.

He's trying to change the actual world (the canvas on which Othinius adds new phases to but cannot fundamentally change) and he has apparently been tweaking around with it for quite a while.

Meaning the original world is no longer what it was anyway.....It's now in Aleister's favor.

Horusian format user (him and Aiwass) are thus still stronger than Othinius, being able to remake the actual world.

I think Othinius could get her world back if she succeeds in making an aeonic shift.
Old 2014-01-19, 11:48   Link #1159
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Oh and one more thing to add about Aleister...

Othinius is aware of him and what he's doing

She's the one who calls him "Silver Star" and appears to acknowledge him as a peer or at least something that is legitimately on her scale.
Old 2014-01-19, 11:59   Link #1160
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Silver Star (笑) must be smirking so bad right now~

The next aeonic shift is probably gonna be after Touma awakens, or in the ending of series.

The question this time should be "what was inserted into the Pure world?".

PS: That Shinyaku foreshadowing~~

Tags
infinite hell