AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-12, 14:40   Link #1141
Nishaven

Is the light novel version the same? About romance and harem?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 18:23   Link #1142
xTachibana

so thus far just casually browsing through a few pages, Suimei's harem is Lefille and Stringray? that's it?
xTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-22, 08:38   Link #1143
zztop

If Isekai Smartphone can get an anime, I think Isekai Mahou can get one too!
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-22, 11:34   Link #1144
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
If Isekai Smartphone can get an anime, I think Isekai Mahou can get one too!
Impossible. There were too little fanservice at here. Main character being smart doesn't help too since he won't put himself into awkward like those clumsy MC.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 01:46   Link #1145
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Impossible. There were too little fanservice at here. Main character being smart doesn't help too since he won't put himself into awkward like those clumsy MC.
But if that's the case, then titles like Knights and Magic wouldn't get anime.
It has no sexy fanservice & MC is too obsessed with mecha to even think about romance.

Ultimately, it'll depend on whether the publisher thinks the LN is worth promoting via anime.
Old 2017-03-30, 09:25   Link #1146
Velsy

I was thinking of reading this after reading the few chapters of the manga. But reading some comments and threads here, I think I'll pass.

I just cant stand the thought a stupid go lucky naive hero like Rejie gets his own harem when hes not even the MC or deserves it. Purpose of those characters is to face reality and get rekt pathetically.

The MC hiding his abilities tho was kinda appealing.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:16   Link #1147
nuttsrisuruk

I thought there're already 4 ppls in MC' harem in WN. One of them isn't stay with him but it's confirmed that she's in his harem. The female hero, that's it.

The problem is the release of WN has stopped since December last year and there's no new release at all...
nuttsrisuruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:47   Link #1148
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttsrisuruk View Post
I thought there're already 4 ppls in MC' harem in WN. One of them isn't stay with him but it's confirmed that she's in his harem. The female hero, that's it.

The problem is the release of WN has stopped since December last year and there's no new release at all...
They are just companions

Unlike Reiji's harem, Suimei's girls are not romantically interested in him
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 11:53   Link #1149
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
They are just companions

Unlike Reiji's harem, Suimei's girls are not romantically interested in him
I thought Felmenia was romantically interested with Suimei, according to the LN version. Not sure if the LN changed anything about Lefille.
Old 2017-04-02, 12:21   Link #1150
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
I thought Felmenia was romantically interested with Suimei, according to the LN version. Not sure if the LN changed anything about Lefille.
Not in the WN

Btw in the case of this series, WN is the port of of LN

Several months after the LN is out, the contents are ported to the WN

So, Felmenia's change will return to normal later
Old 2017-04-07, 16:22   Link #1151
nuttsrisuruk

So the LN is ahead of WN now?
I don't seems to see any problem in Reiji Harem. The girl still don't get her altered memory back and Titania also don't show any affection to Suimei yet. Why does someone think they will shift to Suimei?
WN stopped since December. Hope the writer will resume posting new chapter soon.
nuttsrisuruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-24, 05:17   Link #1152
Lionhaart

'-' author is duking around with off developments
plot need some new arrangements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

What I want is netori of Princess Titania.
+1
Lionhaart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-29, 06:14   Link #1153
goblehook

What's wrong with the translation for this... I can't find traces of ch.27-34!!!

haa...
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-08, 18:43   Link #1154
meggindo

no one want to continue the LN translation?? I'm dying want to know the continuation where WN left off!!!
Spoiler for greed of ten from WN latest chapter:
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-08, 22:39   Link #1155
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by meggindo View Post
no one want to continue the LN translation?? I'm dying want to know the continuation where WN left off!!!
Spoiler for greed of ten from WN latest chapter:
Current LN Translation:https://hikokitranslations.wordpress.com/releases/

Last edited by Indalecio; 2017-06-09 at 02:20.
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 01:40   Link #1156
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

So, I recently discovered the manga for this while randomly browsing through the latest releases on a website that shall not be named. (Got my post deleted and got scolded the last time I did that. <.<) Got hooked on the manga and decided to look up the source. But, I can't read Japanese, so I had to depend on translations. When I reached chapter 25, I got stuck... Luckily, I did some more digging and learned that Sky was translating it... Only to again get stuck on Vol 3, ch 3... Sigh

Then, I did the next best thing, I came here to get spoiled because I couldn't wait and needed to get my fix. It was honestly quite a chore to go through ALL 58 PAGES of this thread, only to realize that the story kinda starts to drag and become less interesting as it went on. (I shit you not, I went through each post and probably spent about 4-6 hours of my time trying to catch up on everything. I take solace in the fact that I didn't do this in one sitting and did it over the course of 2-3 days)

So far, I've gathered some info on events that take place after vol 3 of the LN, but I got some really vague stuff to work with or otherwise really brief spoilers that didn't really try to give much exposure in terms of developments. (i.e. only the absolute barest of bare bones summaries I've ever seen in a LN discussion thread on animesuki. That's a first for me on this site since I usually see guys summarize an entire volume in one post and do it so well, that you feel as though you've read the entire novel instead of a summary. Looking at you Oregairu and Hataraku Maou-sama)

The lack of romantic tension between Suimei and his companions is also putting a damper on my opinion of this story as well. That aside, I'm not exactly keen on harems, but I was a least expecting a love triangle at best. So the fact that romance is kinda non-existent here is indeed hurting the story imo because it takes away from a perfectly viable sub-plot that doesn't necessarily hinder any of the major plot developments in any way.

Also, I saw some posts about Suimei rewriting Mizuki's memories and redirecting her love for him onto Reiji. Not gonna lie, my opinion of him dropped significantly. I can't see him as anything more than a massive egotistical dick for that one. I get that he's looking out for her in his own way, but did he really need to resort to magic to handle that? Idk, couldn't he have just shut her down like a normal teenager and give her the age old "let's just be friends" line to maintain the status quo? OR even if he had to resort to magic, did he really need to redirect her feelings onto Reiji? Bruh, just delete her feelings and problem's solved, didn't need to do it in such a roundabout way. That was really selfish of him for doing that to both Reiji and Mizuki. (Yes, I said both because Reiji's a victim here too) Think about it, if ever, she confesses to Reiji, he's getting confessed to by someone who's conditioned to love him and isn't really being sincere. It's rude to him as well because even tho we know he doesn't feel that way about her, it still takes a lot of courage to accept or reject a confession. It's all about principle man, that was a tasteless move on Suimei's part. But this isn't a game breaker for me. I'll stick with it a little longer to see how things pan out.

That said, anyone here with knowledge of volume 4 to the present volume willing to post summaries (by volume since it'd be easier than using the WN format that is posted in chapters) either in the thread or PM them to me? I won't hound ya down or anything, you can take your time and post whenever you have some free time. I know full well I'm being a leech, so beggars can't be choosers. (You'd have my respect and feelings of gratitude...)

Just posting in simple point form with brief explanation on any points that need further clarification/emphasis would be enough for me. I am aware of the spoilers in the thread that discuss events from vols 4-6, but as stated above, some were a bit too vague/brief and left me with more confusion than clarification.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 05:22   Link #1157
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Wow... Kudos for your effort bro
Old 2017-06-10, 14:29   Link #1158
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Yea man. It wasn't easy going through this entire thread. All those OOT posts really didn't help either and there were a lot to boot...

I am thankful for the few post-vol 3 spoilers I did get tho because it honestly was killing me to see the translation only at vol 3 when there are 7 volumes out and here I was thinking a story like this one should be rather popular among LN/WN readers since it's a bit more unique than some others in its genre.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 00:47   Link #1159
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
^Yea man. It wasn't easy going through this entire thread. All those OOT posts really didn't help either and there were a lot to boot...

I am thankful for the few post-vol 3 spoilers I did get tho because it honestly was killing me to see the translation only at vol 3 when there are 7 volumes out and here I was thinking a story like this one should be rather popular among LN/WN readers since it's a bit more unique than some others in its genre.
Well the sudden hiatus and updown update hurt it a lot. There is also problem of LN being ahead of WN
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 05:15   Link #1160
Natsume01

^ Well, there's someone who's translating the LN now. He already posted the first volume and almost fully translated the second volume. He'll then go on with the third volume (only chapter 4, the last basically) and continue from where the LN translation was left.
Won't post the link since you can find it in this page (above).

I'm not reading this for the moment but maybe I'll start when the TL has some volumes piled up.
Natsume01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel