Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the chance was there, so i couldnt resist
freebie
Old 2009-10-14, 06:59   Link #1142
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I'm not sure but I think along time ago I found a code geass audio that ask what sport lelouch will beat suzaku and it had all the girls thinking of possibilities of what sport lelouch can stand a chance on.

In that audio shirley was always thinking of lelouch and suzaku being together.
Ooo, I know, E-gaming!

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 16:32   Link #1143
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the chance was there, so i couldnt resist
freebie
Ooh Ooh, I'd like to claim it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Ooo, I know, E-gaming!
Ha ha, well it would pretty much have to be anything that doesn't require any kind of physical excursion.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 16:56   Link #1144
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
take it if you want
Old 2009-10-14, 18:06   Link #1145
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
take it if you want
Thanks

Anyway, here's another of my favorite Shirley pics. This pic proves that Shirley also as has a sultry sexy side to her too

Old 2009-10-14, 18:08   Link #1146
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Very nice pic, that sig of the Emperor. Now, trying to come up with a plotline to fit that into my fic.
Old 2009-10-14, 18:10   Link #1147
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

What plotline, exactly?
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 18:11   Link #1148
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Very nice pic. Now, trying to come up with a plotline to fit that into my fic.
Ha ha, well that might be little hard to do since Shirley's been, you know, cyborgified.

...ahh who am I kidding? Shirley is smexy, cyborg or not (BTW, didn't you already have a scene where she was swimming?)

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. You were talking about my sig. LOL
Old 2009-10-14, 18:12   Link #1149
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Remember: you can't really see it from the outside. I'm sure His Majesty wouldn't mind a bit of metal in return for this hug.
Old 2009-10-14, 18:22   Link #1150
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr3adst0ne View Post
What plotline, exactly?
Have you read yezhanquan's fic? It's basically an alternate reality where Shirley survived, only she's kept alive by cyborg mechanics. It's pretty good.

Quote:
Remember: you can't really see it from the outside. I'm sure His Majesty wouldn't mind a bit of metal in return for this hug.
Ah, that's my problem is that I have trouble visualizing it. Since she's a cyborg I figured she'd looked somewhat like Jeremiah, but if most of the mechanical components are internal then that's even better. Of course Lelouch would surely love her no matter what It would be awesome if there was some concept art for your fic (that is if there are any noticeable changes to Shirley's body)
Old 2009-10-14, 18:25   Link #1151
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
Have you read yezhanquan's fic? It's basically an alternate reality where Shirley survived, only she's kept alive by cyborg mechanics. It's pretty good.
I'll have to find that one again. I was working on my fic for a while now. At the moment I'm currently working on the Narita segment.
Old 2009-10-14, 18:33   Link #1152
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Ah, that's my problem is that I have trouble visualizing it. Since she's a cyborg I figured she'd looked somewhat like Jeremiah, but if most of the mechanical components are internal then that's even better. Of course Lelouch would surely love her no matter what It would be awesome if there was some concept art for your fic (that is if there are any noticeable changes to Shirley's body)
The only thing which tells us that Orange-sama isn't quite human is his Geass canceller "attachment". Barring that, he looks like an ordinary person with one blind eye. And yes, most of the components are internal, which was why our princess is having nosebleeds...

I suck at art, so no, no concept art there.

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2009-10-14 at 18:47.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 18:42   Link #1153
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I'll have to find that one again. I was working on my fic for a while now. At the moment I'm currently working on the Narita segment.
He's actually recently been posting segments/chapters of his story on this thread. You may want to check it out. I'm not sure where the first chapter or two of his story is, but they're probably quite a few pages back. Anyway, good luck with your fic. Sounds good

Quote:
The only thing which tells us that Orange-sama isn't quite human is his Geass canceller "attachment". Barring that, he looks like an ordinary person with one blind eye. And yes, most of the components are internal, which was why our princess is having nosebleeds...

I suck at art, so no, no concept art there.
Oh, so did you change Orange's appearance for your story? That's kind of nice for him not having those clunky metal attachments.

As for the art, if you suck at it then you should make a request for someone else to draw it. Maybe bonzo.
Old 2009-10-14, 18:43   Link #1154
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Quote:
He's actually recently been posting segments/chapters of his story on this thread. You may want to check it out. I'm not sure where the first chapter or two of his story is, but they're probably quite a few pages back. Anyway, good luck with your fic. Sounds good
You still haven't read it yet, have you?
Old 2009-10-14, 18:47   Link #1155
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

Oh, so did you change Orange's appearance for your story? That's kind of nice for him not having those clunky metal attachments.

As for the art, if you suck at it then you should make a request for someone else to draw it. Maybe bonzo.
Well, I let that remain, since he's supposed to be "highly visible security".

As for troubling others with concept art.... I guess I'll let them have their own take on the subject, much like how a scriptwriter allows the mangaka to have his own take on the same character.
Old 2009-10-14, 19:35   Link #1156
ConfinesOfTheDark
Reaper's Disciple

Quote:
Ah, you flatter me. Hee hee But wait, are you saying that you're a Shirlulu fan and NOT a Kalulu fan. That last sentence in your post confuses me a little.
Yeah, I'm a ShirxLuLu fan. My friend's a KaxLuLu fan, but I think both would've worked out. I just favor ShirxLuLu more and not just because it's canon. Lelouch has been ignoring her for so long, then at the end of Episode 13 R2, he gets it and tries to save her, but he's too late.
ConfinesOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-14, 20:44   Link #1157
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Was re-reading some of my comments in the earlier pages. I wonder if it's possible to slip in Shirley having a Geass along with the cybernetics? I mean, the doc in my story would do such a thing. That would also mean that Lelouch is becoming an ass, because it is difficult to write the doc as doing such things without the emperor's knowledge.
Old 2009-10-15, 00:52   Link #1158
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
You still haven't read it yet, have you?
Regrettably no. To be perfectly honest Tr3adst0ne I'm not a huge fan of crossovers as it is, and I already have a pretty busy schedule. But since you've had the decency to read my fanfic I'm going to try to look at yours some time. Okay?

Quote:
As for troubling others with concept art.... I guess I'll let them have their own take on the subject, much like how a scriptwriter allows the mangaka to have his own take on the same character.
Sounds good. You could try finding an artist on Deviantart that does good anime drawings and see if they'd be interested in doing your request. It can't hurt to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfinesOfTheDark View Post
Yeah, I'm a ShirxLuLu fan. My friend's a KaxLuLu fan, but I think both would've worked out. I just favor ShirxLuLu more and not just because it's canon. Lelouch has been ignoring her for so long, then at the end of Episode 13 R2, he gets it and tries to save her, but he's too late.
Ah, I gotcha. Good to have you on board. And if you're interest here's the link to the Shirlulu fan group if you haven't joined already.

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=157

BTW, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by trying to save her at the end of Turn 13 (you mean how he used his geass to command her to live?) But yeah, Shirlulu is about much more than canoness. Shirlulu is just so beautiful that it doesn't really matter if it's canon or not (not that any Lelouch-related relationship is) Though Shirlulu being truly canon would still be nice

Quote:
Was re-reading some of my comments in the earlier pages. I wonder if it's possible to slip in Shirley having a Geass along with the cybernetics? I mean, the doc in my story would do such a thing. That would also mean that Lelouch is becoming an ass, because it is difficult to write the doc as doing such things without the emperor's knowledge.
Hmm, that would be interesting idea. It would seem like kind of a douche move by Lelouch unless he had a really good reason (like if she couldn't survive without it). Of course how she got it is the real question. Did she get it from C.C. or from experimentation like in the geass cult? I find it very hard to imagine Lelouch allowing the latter to happen.
Old 2009-10-15, 01:13   Link #1159
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, I guess installing another Geass Canceller would be more sensible for Lelouch. After all, given her other attributes, having a Canceller would be able to safeguard her against deviant users.
Old 2009-10-15, 01:28   Link #1160
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Well, I guess installing another Geass Canceller would be more sensible for Lelouch. After all, given her other attributes, having a Canceller would be able to safeguard her against deviant users.
Actually that makes a lot of sense. Considering that the power of geass is a large part of what ruined her life (and eventually killed her) it would make sense to put something in to protect her from it.