AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-03-08, 07:54   Link #11581
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
will they milk us with the gundams addons (in trans-am addtion) & ahead/gn-x III with bazooka?
Spoiler:
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 08:05   Link #11582
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

If you guys notice. 00 and cherudim equipment are defiinitely come from the same tech they use in their 00V counterpart. I wouldn't be suprised if Arios and Seravee also the same (perhaps in future 00V chapter?)

That to be said. what a nice way to milk some money....... aah my wallet
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 08:07   Link #11583
GNWeapon
On Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
will they milk us with the gundams addons (in trans-am addtion) & ahead/gn-x III with bazooka?
Spoiler:
Better not come in trans-am colors with those additional equipment. If I become crazy enough, I may just grab 1 of each Gundams (with the addtional equipments), that is IF Bandai decides to release them.
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 08:27   Link #11584
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Damn you Bandai... WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

I've already bought all the S2 Gundams... and now you tempt with new, shiny equipment

Completing the S2 Gundams is really gonna cost an arm or a leg...

*watches his wallet run dry*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 08:43   Link #11585
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Gundam 00 seems to be some big huge milking scheme.

They have both the normal version, the transam versions, which probably will be in 1/100 and 1/144. Besides that, anyone noticed a number of MSs/MAs which only appear in 1 or 2 episodes?

-Graham's Union Flag Custom
-Graham's GN Flag
-Bushido's Ahead
-Masurao v1
-Alvartore
-Agrissa
-GN X I
-Empress
-Trilobite

I mean, no offence to the designs. They're awesome and all, but to show them only a few times, getting the fans tempted by the sleek designs and weaponry, just to sell the kit?

I know, I know, it's our fault that we choose to get the kits regardless, but still...

Ok, end of rant.
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 08:48   Link #11586
Roadie
Banned

Except, well, for almost all that list, save two or three examples they haven't made models for 'em...and there's very little chance, this late, anyway, or even before now, an Alvatore model would be made. Probably due to how long it's been since S1 ended or how large the Alvatore is or something. Alvaaron would be more feasible- but, again, S1 ended quite some time ago, and the Alvatore only showed up for two or three episodes.
Roadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 09:00   Link #11587
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I want a RX-78 0 Gundam now!!!
Old 2009-03-08, 10:20   Link #11588
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Damn you Bandai... WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!

I've already bought all the S2 Gundams... and now you tempt with new, shiny equipment

Completing the S2 Gundams is really gonna cost an arm or a leg...

*watches his wallet run dry*
indeed, i feel ur pain, i have the gundams too.... grrrr.

it will cost both an arm and a leg
Old 2009-03-08, 10:22   Link #11589
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Gundam 00 seems to be some big huge milking scheme.
Gundam in general has always been a huge milking scheme... heck, the entire MSV line from its conception in the 80's was meant to boost model kit sales

And we just fall for the traps and let our wallets get exhausted

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-03-08, 10:29   Link #11590
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Gundams gaining additional weapons are logical in the show, but not logical to our wallet

I hope Bandai will be kind for once and release all the new weapons in one weapon set...
Old 2009-03-08, 10:30   Link #11591
Kagekyuubi

I felt this was an appropriate way to portray what Bandai's thinking at the moment:

Kagekyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 10:32   Link #11592
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagekyuubi View Post
I felt this was an appropriate way to portray what Bandai's thinking at the moment:

only to find out ribbons is the boss of bandai... gah no wonder he had the money to make all those innovators haha
Old 2009-03-08, 10:40   Link #11593
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Gundams gaining additional weapons are logical in the show, but not logical to our wallet

I hope Bandai will be kind for once and release all the new weapons in one weapon set...
Hoping that their treatment of the 1/72 VF-25 Super Pack will serve as precedent for them bringing back their weapon sets series (like the ones they had for the 1/144 G Gundam kits).

Otherwise, heads will explode... and it won't be mine

Old 2009-03-08, 10:49   Link #11594
Kagekyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
only to find out ribbons is the boss of bandai... gah no wonder he had the money to make all those innovators haha
No, no. It's actually Amuro! It's the reason why the guy came back as Ribbons a.k.a. Evil Amuro! It's why his death was so ambigious!!
Kagekyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 11:02   Link #11595
justavisitor

fortunately I am not sold on GN sword III (yet), and I haven't bought any S2 gundam...if I wanna buy, I would probably go for 00 raiser designer color version

A question, do I need to paint a lot for 1/144 00 raiser designer color version?? I don't wanna paint, and I check the dalong website, it seems to me I don't need to paint anywhere besides the forehead, do I need to paint of any place else??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 11:12   Link #11596
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
I wonder what each new additional equipment does for the gundams. Cherudims looks very interesting.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 11:29   Link #11597
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okamidum View Post
I wonder what each new additional equipment does for the gundams. Cherudims looks very interesting.
Cherdudim has some sort of additional GN Cannon on its shoulder, and what looks like an armor/booster unit on its GN Drive.

Arios has GN missile containers and a multi-barrel GN Beam Machinegun/Cannon combo weapon)

I think Seravee has 2 things added to its shoulders, which either are additional condensers or GN Missile containers, and I think it also has 2 additional cannons mounted around its waist.

And of course 00 has its GN Sword III.

Ario's new equipment are defenitly my fav aside from the GN Sword III. I am defenitly hoping they make some sort of weapon pack kit, but I also hope they make them for the 1/100 kits.
Old 2009-03-08, 11:30   Link #11598
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
fortunately I am not sold on GN sword III (yet), and I haven't bought any S2 gundam...if I wanna buy, I would probably go for 00 raiser designer color version

A question, do I need to paint a lot for 1/144 00 raiser designer color version?? I don't wanna paint, and I check the dalong website, it seems to me I don't need to paint anywhere besides the forehead, do I need to paint of any place else??
It's a matter of preference but the designer color version requires little paint. I would recommend painting the V fin in yellow since the stickers don't look great wrapping around them.

Other then that, you may consider painting the clear parts. Adds a great deal to the overall feel to the model IMO.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 11:33   Link #11599
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

New image of the Robot Damashii O Gundam from the Robot Damashii Diary

Note that the image itself is black and white, so no word on whether this will be the original "rollout colors" version or the RX-78 colors seen this recent episode.

Old 2009-03-08, 11:57   Link #11600
Saga_CE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Note that the image itself is black and white, so no word on whether this will be the original "rollout colors" version or the RX-78 colors seen this recent episode.
On the contrary, we can see with the color variations on the chest (the vents were grey in the original color scheme) that the 0 Gundam will wear his brand new and flashy colors.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy