AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 00:39   Link #11741
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No, he killed her for her sake, not for the sake of his plan. He never even took responsibility. Britannia claimed they killed her after the fact.
That's a lie. He did it to look good for the Japanese. To keep the OotBK. Britannia if they did claim that was not what the whole Japanese saw on live TV. they saw Lelouch pulling the trigger.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:40   Link #11742
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
That's a lie. He did it to look good for the Japanese. To keep the OotBK. Britannia if they did claim that was not what the whole Japanese saw on live TV. they saw Lelouch pulling the trigger.
No it is not a lie. She was not killed on live TV. She was killed outside the stadium. Show me where he once claims in public to have killed her.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:44   Link #11743
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
No it is not a lie. She was not killed on live TV. She was killed outside the stadium. Show me where he once claims in public to have killed her.
morbosfist is right: The most Zero said was that Euphie was an evil schemer.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:45   Link #11744
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:

As you can tell from the background Diethard broadcasted the whole thing on National T.V.

This is Lelouch acting like the big hero for terminating the Massacre princess and blaming Britannia.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:48   Link #11745
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Look at the screens behind Diethard and you'll find nothing that goes outside the stadium.

Also note, as far as the Japanese knew Euphemia had been mortally wounded, not killed. They were makings yells of "Go die back in Britannia" and "Go to hell Euphemia!".
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:49   Link #11746
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
morbosfist is right: The most Zero said was that Euphie was an evil schemer.
IIRC during that episode he have no intention to kill her in the first place. I mean he was already going to stop being Zero because of her.
The same happened when Nunally became governor. He don't want to fight the ones that he think can make a difference
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:50   Link #11747
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Do you know why Kallen wears her hair differently between her Britannian and Japanese selves?

It's because Kallen's hair is originally somewhat curly.
One of the 'Bokura no Hibi' (No. 15, I think) implies that she does it to help conceal her identity and that 'it doesn't feel right' to have her hair in 'Lively Persona' mode when she's acting sickly.

It also suggests that her hair naturally sticks out like that, and it doesn't stay down when the air is dry.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:50   Link #11748
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
IIRC during that episode he have no intention to kill her in the first place. I mean he was already going to stop being Zero because of her.
The same happened when Nunally became governor. He don't want to fight the ones that he think can make a difference
I'm splitting the entities of Lelouch and Zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
One of the 'Bokura no Hibi' (No. 15, I think) implies that she does it to help conceal her identity and that 'it doesn't feel right' to have her hair in 'Lively Persona' mode when she's acting sickly.

It also suggests that her hair naturally sticks out like that, and it doesn't stay down when the air is dry.
Yes, it's the 15th hour.

Related picture:

Old 2008-09-19, 00:51   Link #11749
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Look at the screens behind Diethard and you'll find nothing that goes outside the stadium.
Point is Lelouch took all the credit for stopping her and it also said that Diethard did a little editing. So everyone basically saw Zero stopping the massacre princess.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:51   Link #11750
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
As you can tell from the background Diethard broadcasted the whole thing on National T.V.

This is Lelouch acting like the big hero for terminating the Massacre princess and blaming Britannia.
Thank you for proving absolutely nothing. Now again, show me a scene where Euphemia's death (specifically) is broadcast or mentioned by Zero.

Quote:
Point is Lelouch took all the credit for stopping her and it also said that Diethard did a little editing. S
But nothing about killing her.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:52   Link #11751
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Same can be said about Nunnally in current situation.
The only difference is that Euphie would have done it in a peaceful matter where as Nunnally is doing it by firing nukes, see the difference
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:54   Link #11752
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
The only difference is that Euphie would have done it in a peaceful matter where as Nunnally is doing it by firing nukes, see the difference
MUST PUSH BOTTANS!!
And why are we talking about other ppl in Kallen's thread? I blame trolling here
Old 2008-09-19, 00:55   Link #11753
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Thank you for proving absolutely nothing. Now again, show me a scene where Euphemia's death (specifically) is broadcast or mentioned by Zero.

But nothing about killing her.
But my point is he murdered Euphie to rally the Japanese. What does it matter if they saw Zero actually pull the trigger? And you know that she actually died so what are we debating about? What does this have to do with my main point that it's the same thing in that he killed her to further his goal?
Old 2008-09-19, 00:55   Link #11754
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:

Yes, it's the 15th hour.

Related picture:

You love that picture don't ya? lol
I've seen you post it more than once
Old 2008-09-19, 00:55   Link #11755
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:

Yes, it's the 15th hour.

Related picture:

I personally love her straight hair, but I liked the one she has in the picture drama, but I like her more with her hair up in a ponytail like the one she has in the Lost Colors discs....
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:55   Link #11756
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
We diverged from why Suzaku killing Kallen would be a big no no to Lelouch.

Quote:
But my point is he murdered Euphie to rally the Japanese. What does it matter if they saw Zero actually pull the trigger? And you know that actually died so what are we debating about? What does this have to do with my main point that it's the same thing in that he killed her to further his goal?
I said if before, I'll say it again. As far as the Japanese knew, she had been mortally wounded and not killed. I mean, HELLO, they were yelling out "Go to hell Euphemia, go die in Britannia". That's the only reason the Britannians could pull their execution story out of their asses.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 00:56   Link #11757
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
But my point is he murdered Euphie to rally the Japanese. What does it matter if they saw Zero actually pull the trigger? And you know that actually died so what are we debating about? What does this have to do with my main point that it's the same thing in that he killed her to further his goal?
You're point is incorrect. Lelouch killed Euphie to stop her rampage, and then used the high feelings against Britannia to his advantage.

All in all, if Lelouch could have found a way to stop her without killing, he would have done so, and still rally the Japanese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
You love that picture don't ya? lol
I've seen you post it more than once
It's only the second time.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:58   Link #11758
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
But my point is he murdered Euphie to rally the Japanese. What does it matter if they saw Zero actually pull the trigger? And you know that she actually died so what are we debating about? What does this have to do with my main point that it's the same thing in that he killed her to further his goal?
It's relevant to your point because Euphy's death had nothing to do with rallying the Japanese. It was neither mentioned by Zero nor broadcast by Diethard. No one knew she had died. The massacre is what rallied the Japanese people, hence your argument that her death furthered his cause is wrong. He could have knocked her out and let the Britannian's pick her up.
Old 2008-09-19, 00:59   Link #11759
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
You sir owe us more Kallen pics
ALL HAIL THE KALULU EMPEROR!
Old 2008-09-19, 01:00   Link #11760
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
You're point is incorrect. Lelouch killed Euphie to stop her rampage, and then used the high feelings against Britannia to his advantage.

All in all, if Lelouch could have found a way to stop her without killing, he would have done so, and still rally the Japanese.

I donŽt know about that, after having killing japanese, if she was un-geassed sheŽd feel terrible, and still carry the guilt of having killed japanese even if it was one or a few, she was guilty in front of other people...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote