AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-29, 13:59   Link #11761
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Those where some terribly harsh words you said to Tsukasa's_lover, Minhtam... - Truth hurts.
Yes, I lurk in that thread way too often.
Old 2008-07-29, 14:03   Link #11762
FiREwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
Those where some terribly harsh words you said to Tsukasa's_lover, Minhtam... - Truth hurts.
Link pl0x.
Old 2008-07-29, 14:06   Link #11763
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiREwing View Post
COUGHCOUGHOVERFUNKCOUGHCOUGH.
Murasaki is worth it. This destiny, I embrace it!

And since I'm already lower than that I'll vote for Shana against Fate.

Never forget
Old 2008-07-29, 14:08   Link #11764
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Link pl0x.
Good stuff.
http://www.luckystarfans.com/forums/...id=769&page=12
Old 2008-07-29, 14:17   Link #11765
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Quote:
I love your new avatar so much. I watched it for like 5 minutes. I'm playing Umineko ep 1 and it's frigging creeping me out.:|
If I had the motivation, I'd dl the game, but I'm content with waiting for the anime hah. Busy enough with reading the Haruhi light novels among other things. And lol @ Tsukasa's lover.
Old 2008-07-29, 14:19   Link #11766
FiREwing

Oh wow at that Hikari person. So biased. Punk. It's amusing though seeing such fanboiness in that guy. By that guy I mean T_L.

OH AND HALLO THAR 13 MEMBERS.
Old 2008-07-29, 14:27   Link #11767
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Quote:
Well, Lucky Star Fans may be closing the thread because of TL's constant nagging of "Vote for Tsukasa, Vote for Tsukasa" message. So... IN B4 LOCK! And a good dagger to close it with too.
Old 2008-07-29, 14:29   Link #11768
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Wow, I could only take so much of reading that thread. When I read Tsukasa's lover's posts it reminded me of that guy I saw at Sakuracon selling hand-painted bed spreads and pillow cases with anime girls on them. He confirmed to me that his products are machine washable. I need not say more.

And hi.
Old 2008-07-29, 14:45   Link #11769
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Tsukasa got further than Kagami in the last Saimoe, and would have gotten further than Konata if not for phone cheat-voting for Shinku, right? So I wouldn't really agree with your words in that thread minhtam.

In terms of ISML, though, it's true. Because the format encourages block voting, the differences in strength between characters from the same show are impassable even when they appear small.
Old 2008-07-29, 15:03   Link #11770
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytrus View Post
Tsukasa got further than Kagami in the last Saimoe, and would have gotten further than Konata if not for phone cheat-voting for Shinku, right? So I wouldn't really agree with your words in that thread minhtam.

In terms of ISML, though, it's true. Because the format encourages block voting, the differences in strength between characters from the same show are impassable even when they appear small.
While you are correct, remember that it took a lot more to take down Kagami via Rena then to take down Tsukasa via Shinku. So, my statement still has viability, though not exactly 100% accurate.

Although if you interpret "as long as Kagami and Konata are in the same competition" to mean that they wouldn't be if they were knocked out, then yeah, I'm right.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:17   Link #11771
Trisse
Habitual Lurker

Looks like there has to be balance in all things. After all the glory of Ruby 6 I get THIS...

<snip>

Some minutes after typing full comments the monitor on my primary machine decided to terminate its existence, going up in cloud of unbelievably smelly smoke. It still stinks as hell in here. What a day.
So, no comments from me this time. They were full of bitterness, rage and general drama anyway. In short, I call FAIL - C.C. raping Sakura, Matsuri winning something after all and Nanoha winning against Tsukasa in no way even out loss for Rika, Horo, Yurie (damn, it was so close) and especially this outrage:

Spoiler for fury:

This was awful.

Quote:
Uploading that new C.C. image... You guy's just killed Hinagiku.
Eh, I don’t think so. Both are fairly well known, I’d expect avatars to have less of an impact it such cases. Anyway, she deserved better, her face was really weird in previous one (actually I think it was worse than the first one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
Everyone who will be voting C.C. hasn't seen Hayate no Gotoku or is a fervent Code Geass fangirl/boy anyway.
Count me in, then. I’ve seen about 50% of Hayate no Gotoku, and while I enjoyed Geass, I don’t think it's all that great a series, so I’ll let you decide which group should I join...

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
And anyone who votes Shana in the Fate-Shana match is officially a Special A Shanafag and is the third lowest form of life on the planet.
Very much possible, though I'm still considering my options here...

Quote:
Keeping an eye on it from the beginning of T_L drama. The guy has some serious issues (I mean, threats? lawsuits?), reminds me of people that made me withdraw from non-internet anime fandom some years ago. Sad and disturbing at the same time.
Copypasting Animesuki rulesheet was a nice touch, though.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:23   Link #11772
BowenArrow
-.-

Send a message via MSN to BowenArrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
Hard decision, but count me in the Shanafag boat.
lol, its gonna be a huge boat
Old 2008-07-29, 17:24   Link #11773
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisse View Post
Keeping an eye on it from the beginning of T_L drama. The guy has some serious issues (I mean, threats? lawsuits?), reminds me of people that made me withdraw from non-internet anime fandom some years ago. Sad and disturbing at the same time.
Copypasting Animesuki rulesheet was a nice touch, though.
Eh, lawsuits were started by moi, so you can't blame T_L for bringing that up.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:27   Link #11774
FiREwing

lol KholdStare joined the forum just for that thread.. Seriously though Minty ban that guy's IP or something. Just look for the guy who constantly votes LS and against Feito and Shana. He's already broken rules and he's being a fag. OF COURSE I WON'T GET MY WAY THOUGH. LIKE WHEN KAGAMI WAS GOING TO WIN HER 2ND NECKLACE I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD VOTE.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:34   Link #11775
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
lol KholdStare joined the forum just for that thread.. Seriously though Minty ban that guy's IP or something. Just look for the guy who constantly votes LS and against Feito and Shana. He's already broken rules and he's being a fag. OF COURSE I WON'T GET MY WAY THOUGH. LIKE WHEN KAGAMI WAS GOING TO WIN HER 2ND NECKLACE I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD VOTE.
Other than constantly voting Lucky Star, I can't tell just from three arenas who is and who isn't, and there's a lot of people that vote for all three, so I can't tell which is his anyway. Despite this, please point out which of these rules he broke, because I don't seem to see any.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:52   Link #11776
FiREwing

lol sorta sarcasm in that post, it's close to impossible to tell who is who from those hundreds of votes and he hasn't really done anything than be annoying and saying "V0T3 F0R T$uK@$@ 3V3rY0n3!11!!ELEVEN!! $h3 Mu$T N0t |0$3!1!!" . I'm kinda pissed except not really.
Old 2008-07-29, 18:14   Link #11777
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Put up a

CHEAT LINK do not press, might cause Tsukasa's vote number to spike

on the main site, he'll be the first one to press it. Then you accuse him of cheating and ban him.

And btw,
Spoiler for From the bio:
Self-contradiction?
Old 2008-07-29, 18:39   Link #11778
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

It's funny how Hinagiku and Nagi have these nice avatars and Hamster has the normal one.

Just thought it was interesting when I went to vote for Hamster.
Old 2008-07-29, 19:15   Link #11779
mokuhazushi

Spoiler for Ruby 8 votes:
Old 2008-07-29, 20:00   Link #11780
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Spoiler for Ruby match 8 picks and predictions:

Tags
i-moe, i-saimoe, isml, saimoe