AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-09-22, 22:33   Link #1161
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The real question....

Can it work on Win 7

coz screw 8 and 10....
Old 2016-09-22, 23:04   Link #1162
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

It better. I also use Win 7 lol.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 11:20   Link #1163
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
I can't put it better.

It is really happening? IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!?

Last edited by shmaster; 2016-09-23 at 15:18.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 12:12   Link #1164
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I can't put it better.

It is really happening? IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!?
After this one it seems
Old 2016-09-23, 14:09   Link #1165
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Well, I'll wait first how the remake changes the battle system before deciding whether or not to bother again. Aselia had a few things I prefered more than in Seinarukana, but then again my preferences are rather boring

As for Seinarukana: Finally finished Katima's route. Okay-ish but I knew that the sub-heroine routes were shorter. The cast was enjoyable and I really liked Naya's voice and elderly? speech pattern . The OST has some very nice tracks and the branch world journey was also neat.
Spoiler for Complaint:

I'm not sure whether I go for Nozomi/Satsuki's route first or jump straight to Narukana's but fortunately it's super easy to manipulate the usable mana + IT number with Cheat Engine . My first run was properly done.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 20:57   Link #1166
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Yeah....I am looking forward most to battle system and artwork changes
Old 2016-09-24, 01:04   Link #1167
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Premium special edition? Looks like the special edition wasn't special enough

I really like the cover art.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 23:27   Link #1168
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I hope I can get the PSE without having to go to an actual store...far too lazy for this :/

I guess now I have a reason to hurry up and finish the other 4 routes in Seinarukana. Damn it feels so good to just have a date to look forward to, Christmas is going to be great this year xD

EDIT: As an aside, does anyone know what the random girl with a 20 on her face is supposed to mean/represent? lol
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 11:15   Link #1169
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
I hope I can get the PSE without having to go to an actual store...far too lazy for this :/

I guess now I have a reason to hurry up and finish the other 4 routes in Seinarukana. Damn it feels so good to just have a date to look forward to, Christmas is going to be great this year xD

EDIT: As an aside, does anyone know what the random girl with a 20 on her face is supposed to mean/represent? lol
The girls with the 20 as "glasses" is a link to TGSmart (Tech Gian) which has apparently its 20th anniversary.

@Seinarukana: It feels good to cheese through the first chapters with level 30 charas in Normal . I've decided to first do Nozomi and as a (final) 3rd run Narukana on Hard.

And the final dungeon an Aselia the Eternal is a drag. Nothing is worse than the enemy (icons) not moving a single space while you trudge from dot to dot to dot.
Old 2016-09-26, 12:50   Link #1170
TwilightsCall

I enjoyed that mission the first time. It felt like a boss rush, trying to find a way to face down all the Eternals where half of them seemed like almost impossible fights.

After the first time though...yeah, it gets a little...agonizing lol.
Old 2016-09-26, 17:35   Link #1171
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
The girls with the 20 as "glasses" is a link to TGSmart (Tech Gian) which has apparently its 20th anniversary.

@Seinarukana: It feels good to cheese through the first chapters with level 30 charas in Normal . I've decided to first do Nozomi and as a (final) 3rd run Narukana on Hard.

And the final dungeon an Aselia the Eternal is a drag. Nothing is worse than the enemy (icons) not moving a single space while you trudge from dot to dot to dot.

I strongly recommend you do a Satsuki playthrough before you do a Narukana run, especially if you plan to do it on higher difficulty.
Old 2016-09-27, 02:01   Link #1172
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I strongly recommend you do a Satsuki playthrough before you do a Narukana run, especially if you plan to do it on higher difficulty.
Thanks, I'll include her somehow. I'm not really interested in doing Super Hard as I assume that the formerly obtained route-specific skills won't be automatically upgraded . Maybe two Hard playthroughs.
Old 2016-09-27, 05:15   Link #1173
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Thanks, I'll include her somehow. I'm not really interested in doing Super Hard as I assume that the formerly obtained route-specific skills won't be automatically upgraded . Maybe two Hard playthroughs.
No worries. I recommend Satsuki because you will need her if you want to do the Narukana route. That's as much as I can say without spoiling it. Also, Satsuki's route moves are almost on par with Katima's. It's why Katima was #3 and Satsuki #4 on the power rankings behind Euphie and Narukana.
Old 2016-09-27, 15:50   Link #1174
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
imo super hard mode is easier than hard, since hp isn't high enough to really feel the power of % based skills or your skills isn't strong enough to kill them due to the high hp. And most annoying part is Nozomu doesn't scale well in hard mode and almost useless in super hard until he gets immortal will. The fun part is Nozomi is exactly the opposite. In normal she has decent offensive and is great defensive. On hard/super hard her defensive stays great + her enormous HP and really great offensive due her % based skills. <3 shot breaker and buster typhoon.

Although the real challenge lies in the low usage count. But it can also be used as a strategy against bosses. One time I beat naru-Yaaga with Nozomu by withering her defense skills to 0, using dual edge 1.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 17:11   Link #1175
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Well, the difference of the ultimate attack skills (in terms of the % value) between the difficulties doesn't seem to be as big as I feared. Katima from 10 to ultimately 18% is a bit unfortunate but to me as a layman bearable, in contrast to Naya where the jp. wiki states an increase from 10 to 25%
I'll wait and see. I have just cheesed through Normal past Nozomi's first h-scene so that my 3rd playthrough can be soon depening on my motivation.
Old 2016-09-30, 09:41   Link #1176
TwilightsCall

Details for the Premium Special Edition are out:

http://www.xuse.co.jp/product/055_aselia-pse/

Quick rundown:

Item 1
-New Testament - Aselia the Eternal Setting Materials
-200 B5 pages
-Details the new setting for connecting to the third chapter in the series
-lots of illustrations

Item 2
-Drama CD detailing the story of Lia the Ultramarine
-58 Minutes

Item 3
-Aselia the Eternal Setting materials
-172 B5 pages
-The same as the book that was released in the Aselia Special Edition in 2010

Item 4
-Eien Shinken Vocal Collection
-11 Songs
-The same as the CD that was released in the Aselia Special Edition in 2010

As for the game itself, it lists Japanese Vista, 7, 8.1, and 10 as compatible, and will be touch screen compatible as well. Release date is December 22nd, and the price will be 9800 Yen before tax, and there will only be one run of the PSE.

Melonbooks is already taking preorders on their website for a whopping 300 yen price bump, how dare they!
(https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/...1&adult_view=1)

Also. it's listed on Melonbooks as 18+, which I think is a mistake. The Xuse page makes no mention either way, but the old website said it was All Ages, so....

Last edited by TwilightsCall; 2016-09-30 at 10:28.
Old 2016-09-30, 09:46   Link #1177
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is there a difference between Japanese Windows and Windows elsewhere?

(assuming system locale and such are set to Japan)
Old 2016-09-30, 10:00   Link #1178
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Is there a difference between Japanese Windows and Windows elsewhere?

(assuming system locale and such are set to Japan)
There may be differences. For example, there are VNs which require some sort of additional workaround even if you have changed every system setting to Japanese (as most VNs demand). I'm no IT expert or anything close, but I think the old Windows Language Packs had served that purpose because it changed also the icon names like My Computer, Recycle Bin etc to Japanese.

Last edited by Mahou; 2016-09-30 at 10:16.
Old 2016-09-30, 10:26   Link #1179
TwilightsCall

I know there was a difference for Windows XP since the original Seinarukana wouldn't work for me until I got a Japanese XP disc, but I'm preeetty sure that distinction stopped being a thing at Windows 7. Not 100% sure, but I guess we'll find out come December lol.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it's actually cheaper through Melonbooks because their price includes tax. Of course it goes back up once you include shipping, but before that its about 400 yen cheaper. Sorry Melonbooks!
Old 2016-09-30, 18:07   Link #1180
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Buying for item #1 and #2.
>Melonbooks
It's my nemesis. We meet again.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel