AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-06-24, 15:23   Link #1161
Direwolf18

Well it would explain how the kid has the boosted gear sacred gear. Unless it's the son of the boosted gear.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 16:00   Link #1162
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
God from another world - likely the one that sent them there...
4th user of durandal - Likely Xenovia's kid
black haired boy that uses lightning - Likely Akeno's kid
red haired boy with dragon aura - The Gremory blood runs strong with Rias's kid
brown hair with angel and dragon wings - Likely Irina's kid
asia-kaasan - Likely how the kids address Asia
a white kimono cat ears - Likely Koneko's kid
a black kimono cat ears - Likely Kuroka's kid

Wonder who else will show up. Likely no fox eared ones as there needs to be time for the would be mother to grow up first before having a kid, so likely if there is a kid like that, they're still a baby. Any others?
Old 2015-06-24, 16:06   Link #1163
Parry999

I want a badass pheonix kid
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 16:11   Link #1164
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Ah yes, forgot about Ravel... ugh... unless the death flag for her was permanent. Let's hope not.
Old 2015-06-24, 17:10   Link #1165
Archilla

So... uh... we're basically accepting that these kids are all Issei's?

Also, they better not Future Trunks this shit. I'll be pissed if everyone is dead.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 17:26   Link #1166
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

They're not gonna do it that way. I specifically saw quotes from Rias, Azazel, Rossweisse and Ise, so the Crimson Sekiryuutei thing must have an alternate meaning. Probably a nickname for their son, or something to do with Rias's v20 power-up (the less likely of the two).
Old 2015-06-24, 17:27   Link #1167
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDK1 View Post
So... uh... we're basically accepting that these kids are all Issei's?

Also, they better not Future Trunks this shit. I'll be pissed if everyone is dead.
Pfft... Of course they're Ise's. He's the guy who'll be the Harem King, remember? Besides, if the girls had children with other guys the otaku fanboys would flip out and burn Ishibumi in a stake. Not that I disagree with that.

I find it weird that there's no mention of Asia's child. Maybe he/she/they died due to being non-combatants like his/her/their mother if this is really a dystopian future we're having.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 17:35   Link #1168
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Pfft... Of course they're Ise's. He's the guy who'll be the Harem King, remember? Besides, if the girls had children with other guys the otaku fanboys would flip out and burn Ishibumi in a stake. Not that I disagree with that.

I find it weird that there's no mention of Asia's child. Maybe he/she/they died due to being non-combatants like his/her/their mother if this is really a dystopian future we're having.
The more likely thing is that Ishibumi didn't want to write a bunch of paragraphs describing each child for just a preview.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 17:43   Link #1169
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
The more likely thing is that Ishibumi didn't want to write a bunch of paragraphs describing each child for just a preview.
I hope so. Ishi seems to be making ANOTHER plotline of her getting saved, if she doesn't have a child when KUROKA who joined months after her has one it'll be just spitting on the face of any Asia fan out there. All 13 of us.
Old 2015-06-24, 17:48   Link #1170
MV5

Quote:

We really don't have the necessary information to deduce what has happened to some of the other ORC members that aren't mentioned in the spoiler. As for the whole kids scenario, they have to be Issei's. It would really be OOC for the other girls to entertain the idea of seeking other guys(doesn't fit Ishibumi's style). That and people are jumping the gun on whether Issei is dead or not in the future, though something must have happened for his son to inherit the title. Maybe it becomes something like an exclusive inheritance to the son of Issei and Rias. Especially with that event in Vol.20.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 17:48   Link #1171
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I hope so. Ishi seems to be making ANOTHER plotline of her getting saved, if she doesn't have a child when KUROKA who joined months after her has one it'll be just spitting on the face of any Asia fan out there. All 13 of us.
I hope it's not Asia getting saved again, because the anon who translated that on 4chan was using google. I mean after BorN, I'm hoping girls don't need to be saved anymore.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 17:59   Link #1172
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
I hope it's not Asia getting saved again, because the anon who translated that on 4chan was using google. I mean after BorN, I'm hoping girls don't need to be saved anymore.
I used Google too. It may be wrong, but if he did it twice, he can do it thrice.

I also dislike that plotline, and since it was already used 4 times in the series (5 counting the original plotline in BorN) I'm kind of sick of it.

Last edited by Chichiryuushintei; 2015-06-24 at 19:13.
Old 2015-06-24, 19:53   Link #1173
Superbia

Quote:
Or that she just hasn't had a child yet. Remember, devils have a low birth rate, so it would be odd if all of them had children if they came from within about a century.

My random theory about why the children might have arrived.

Quote:
Well, Kuroka and Le Fay are already in a state where they are kinda free lodging there…… That guy Ise, just how many more lovers’ candidates does he has to have in order to be convinced? Though they are gathering around him before he realises it……

Maybe next time I should have a bet with Sirzechs in how many children that guy will have in the future.
I know it was just some random thought Azazel had in Volume 15, but when I think "would Azazel drag children from the future to the present just to win some bet" the only answer I can think is yes.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-24, 20:14   Link #1174
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Or that she just hasn't had a child yet. Remember, devils have a low birth rate, so it would be odd if all of them had children if they came from within about a century.

My random theory about why the children might have arrived.

I know it was just some random thought Azazel had in Volume 15, but when I think "would Azazel drag children from the future to the present just to win some bet" the only answer I can think is yes.
So girls like Kuroka who barely has had any interactions with Ise and Koneko who still need to wait a few years to have sex with him had children and she didn't? I repeat, that's a spit to the face of Asia fans.

That theory is a lot better than "a randomass villain from the future kidnaps Asia" we seem to be getting.
Old 2015-06-25, 00:59   Link #1175
MV5

Quote:
So girls like Kuroka who barely has had any interactions with Ise and Koneko who still need to wait a few years to have sex with him had children and she didn't? I repeat, that's a spit to the face of Asia fans.

That theory is a lot better than "a randomass villain from the future kidnaps Asia" we seem to be getting.
We need to stop jumping to conclusions, there is still a lot we don't know yet. And remember this novel is split into six parts, so it wont be completed until December.
MV5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 01:23   Link #1176
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
God from another world - likely the one that sent them there...
4th user of durandal - Likely Xenovia's kid
black haired boy that uses lightning - Likely Akeno's kid
red haired boy with dragon aura - The Gremory blood runs strong with
Rias's kid
brown hair with angel and dragon wings - Likely Irina's kid
asia-kaasan - Likely how the kids address Asia
a white kimono cat ears - Likely Koneko's kid
a black kimono cat ears - Likely Kuroka's kid

Wonder who else will show up. Likely no fox eared ones as there needs to be time for the would be mother to grow up first before having a kid, so likely if there is a kid like that, they're still a baby. Any others?
Also what I see, nearly all "kids" have their gender hidden under "○○". Only kid that is revealed to be boy is that Rias's.

Here is actual translation of characters description in order how they written:

Mysterious ○○ with black hair that uses lightning
Mysterious ○○ that has Holy sword Durandal Ⅳ
Nekomimi ○○ in white kimono.
Nekomimi ○○ in black kimono.
Brown haired ○○ that has angel and dragon wings
Red haired boy swordsman

Last edited by ukulelembo; 2015-06-25 at 04:00.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 04:45   Link #1177
bluestahli1

Plot twist : all his kids have a daddy-complex
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 05:15   Link #1178
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
Plot twist : all his kids have a daddy-complex
Even Red haired boy?
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 06:27   Link #1179
B214

Unfortunately the red haired boy doesn't seem to view his father in high regards, he did say that Ise is "naive".
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-25, 06:44   Link #1180
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Unfortunately the red haired boy doesn't seem to view his father in high regards, he did say that Ise is "naive".
So that kid is part evil group that is really nice B214 sama muwehehehe ^_^~