Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-08, 04:19   Link #1161
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
is the any gif from ep 6???
Why don't you request a few to be made, instead of just asking?
Old 2009-11-08, 05:38   Link #1162
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
She's definitely testing the waters, especially during that tea-time couch talk. She may be buddy-buddy with Sakura, but she's also suspicious of her since she's the source of all those entrails animals. I thought the kiss in the previous episode was just teasing, but I guess it could have been along these lines, too. Even so, Shizuku's not exactly forthcoming with info about the Kämpfer system - I always have the feeling that she knows much more than she lets on.
She's providing Natsuru a pool, now it's up to him if he wants to sink or swim.
Old 2009-11-08, 05:59   Link #1163
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
She's providing Natsuru a pool, now it's up to him if he wants to sink or swim.
LOL... In absolute agreement without any reservation.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 10:27   Link #1164
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
LOL... In absolute agreement without any reservation.
I think it would be better if he just wades around. Or just permanently stay in his female form for the rest of his life.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 11:18   Link #1165
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think it would be better if he just wades around. Or just permanently stay in his female form for the rest of his life.
Kaichou (Shizuku) wont like it, she want her Man, complete with all of its "accessories"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 11:49   Link #1166
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Kaichou (Shizuku) wont like it, she want her personal male slave, complete with all of its "accessories"
Fixed that for you.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 13:30   Link #1167
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Fixed that for you.
If Shizuku know you call her pet like that she'll be mad wait! did I call him pet?! oh! yes I did Sorry Shizuku-sama
oh! btw..does any body notices that when Sakura in Haunted House, she smile when two girl appear from some well? (and all Natsuru move combined with Sakura expression is very very funny )
And Natsuru pose to avoid the attack is somehow parodied another anime.
Old 2009-11-08, 14:45   Link #1168
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Woah, naked apron. It really doesn't get more blatant than that. Let yourself be comforted already, Natsuru, she's had a long trip.

...which is exactly what I thought was about to happen, for a second there. This is a dangerous situation to be taking of your clothes, Natsuru!

Cutest when surprised.

So, Mikoto would like it better if female!Natsuru liked guys? That would be kinda awkward...
Old 2009-11-08, 15:04   Link #1169
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
So, Mikoto would like it better if female!Natsuru liked guys? That would be kinda awkward...
She may not know how much he turns into a girl when he transforms. If it's a direct 1:1 transformation, she may think that him being a lesbian in Kampfer form means he's gay when he's not in that form.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 16:02   Link #1170
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post

Woah, naked apron. It really doesn't get more blatant than that. Let yourself be comforted already, Natsuru, she's had a long trip.

...which is exactly what I thought was about to happen, for a second there. This is a dangerous situation to be taking of your clothes, Natsuru!

Cutest when surprised.

1st bold line
Bad suggestion, Mikoto will be attacked by Shizuku if she touch her T(B)oy Friend

2nd bold line
Thats why I mentioned earlier, Mikoto give some sibling vibes. She didn't embarrassed to show up in Naked Apron, didn't afraid Natsuru as healthy Male will attack her, and feel happy to wear Natsuru freshly worn pajamas.
And Natsuru look like never mentioned her as outsider, but family. More like cousin?? or distant relative? a very VERY close relative

3rd bold line
Indeed
Old 2009-11-08, 17:07   Link #1171
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Mikoto is SOOOO cute. Shizuku is still top, but only by a slim margin.

And yeah Natsuru, don't strip in front of a girl who's practically naked already.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 17:25   Link #1172
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Hahaha, I love this series. It's both hilarious and slightly pathetic that (F) Natsuru is liked by Sakura but (M) Natsuru isn't.

Mikoto is so incredibly.... blatant. Natsuru needs to stop being such a nice guy! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She may not know how much he turns into a girl when he transforms. If it's a direct 1:1 transformation, she may think that him being a lesbian in Kampfer form means he's gay when he's not in that form.
On this point, I would argue that it is NOT a 1:1 transformation. I mean, his personality doesn't change all that much. Sure he seems more girly, but he's pretty effeminate in the first place... well, as far as most people would consider "manly", anyway. >_>

And he definitely still likes girls as (F) Natsuru (look at the cow eyes he makes at Sakura all the time), but he obviously is going to feel awkward when he's groped while a girl, even if it by other hot chicks. He strikes me as the kind of guy that would feel awkward even if he were in his male form.
Old 2009-11-08, 18:17   Link #1173
zero7

why did they change Shizuku hair color in the anime black when in the manga and novel is blue
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 18:29   Link #1174
Mentar
Banned

Well, even though I'm co-responsible for spreading the "Natsuru is Shizuku's Toyfriend" meme, the anime dropped enough hints that this is not how Shizuku's relationship with Natsuru can seriously be classified.

The catch is that every once in a while we see Shizuku's mask slip - and that's when she's disappointed about Natsuru's disinterested or even scared reactions. If he was merely a plaything for her, she wouldn't be sad - she'd be angry or irritated, or she wouldn't care at all. Disappointment stems from the wish and hope for success, so we know that she DOES care.

Yes, she schemes and teases the heck out of him, but the way I see it, more out of curiosity and playfulness than with the intent to do him harm. She'll be a bit forceful to progress (see her kiss), but I feel that she'd rather like Natsuru to pursue HER aswell, but by his own will
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 18:33   Link #1175
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, even though I'm co-responsible for spreading the "Natsuru is Shizuku's Toyfriend" meme, the anime dropped enough hints that this is not how Shizuku's relationship with Natsuru can seriously be classified.

The catch is that every once in a while we see Shizuku's mask slip - and that's when she's disappointed about Natsuru's disinterested or even scared reactions. If he was merely a plaything for her, she wouldn't be sad - she'd be angry or irritated, or she wouldn't care at all. Disappointment stems from the wish and hope for success, so we know that she DOES care.

Yes, she schemes and teases the heck out of him, but the way I see it, more out of curiosity and playfulness than with the intent to do him harm. She'll be a bit forceful to progress (see her kiss), but I feel that she'd rather like Natsuru to pursue HER aswell, but by his own will
This I agree with. Shizuku is sincerely interested in Natsuru. All of the other four main girls are, I think. It's going to create a very interesting dynamic if we later see Shizuku and/or Mikoto fight seriously against Natsuru. It'll be a bit like Natsuki vs. Shizuru in Mai HiME.

Wait a second... isn't that interesting? Natsuki is spelled very close to Natsuru, and Shizuru is spelled very close to Shizuku. Hhhmmmm... I wonder if the anime might be trying to tell us something here?
Old 2009-11-08, 20:24   Link #1176
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ Nice catch. You might be on to something. XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 21:01   Link #1177
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
i have to admit im really into this show now. its got a great little formula going but the one thing that is constantly going through my head is that how Natsuru's situation is going to be resolved between him and all the girls. what im thinking at the moment is

1.Akane like Natsuru both female/male as a partner and is also really horny for anything from Natsuru

2.Shizuku like male Natsuru for who he is but at the same time likes his Kampfer form as a friend/rival. my favouorite pairing is Shizuku x Natsuro. i also really like how Shizuku gives Natsuru a hard time in his current situation but is also trying to help him realise his feeling for each girl while doing it.

3.Mikoto like male Natsuru but relationship will stay Plutonic with the occasional naked under the apron made curry.

4.Kaede only likes female Natsuru and is not interested in male Natsuru at all. also i really dont like her.

i cant wait for more Kampfer but im hoping for a few more battle soon.
Old 2009-11-08, 21:10   Link #1178
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Finally got enough time to watch episode 6 and overall, it was a good episode. Nice to actually see Mikoto, though based on my first impressions, I actually seem to prefer Sakura over her. The episode overall was less eventful for me than previous episodes. Still, this show continues to make me feel good, and is easily my favorite show for this autumn anime season.

So, my brand new power rankings for the girls after episode 6:
5. Mikoto
4. Sakura
3. Akane
2. Shizuku
1. Natsuru
Old 2009-11-08, 21:34   Link #1179
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
2.Shizuku like male Natsuru for who he is but at the same time likes his Kampfer form as a friend/rival. my favouorite pairing is Shizuku x Natsuro. i also really like how Shizuku gives Natsuru a hard time in his current situation but is also trying to help him realise his feeling for each girl while doing it.
Actually, in the manga Kampfer section, I posted a comment of what's the reason Shizuku is into Natursu so much and I think it's the most logical explanation unless the information was not accurate.

Quote:
So, my brand new power rankings for the girls after episode 6:
5. Mikoto
4. Sakura
3. Akane
2. Shizuku
1. Natsuru
Ranking as in your favorite girl or who you think is the strongest out of them all?

Personally, as my favorite types are:

1. Akane
2. Shizuku
3. Sakura
4. Mikoto
5. Natsuru

As for favorite power-type ability:

1. Shizuku
2. Akane
3. Mikoto
4. Natsuru
Old 2009-11-08, 21:47   Link #1180
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Ranking as in your favorite girl or who you think is the strongest out of them all?
They are rankings based on my favorite out of the girls. Not based on their powers. From my avatar, not too hard to guess who my favorite girl in the series is. Unless something dramatic happens, Natsuru will probably be my favorite throughout the rest of the series.

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen