Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-10, 11:38   Link #11961
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitcage View Post
Very interesting Extended Preview. So the Betray is supposed to happen next EP. But why is Kallen crying though? She already knows Zero=Lelouch. Could it be because of Nunnally?
It could very well be the lie Lelouch tells her, but I don't know why that would be coming so quickly and... also, why she'd be angry during it and not hurt. Her eyebrows are down, meaning she's pissed, not hurt. Actually, judging by how the previews tend to work, that scene could be at the very start.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:39   Link #11962
Calth

From the preview, I'm guessing that Schneizel is the envoy?
Old 2008-08-10, 11:40   Link #11963
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

LOL well we all predict a very angsty Turn 19.

And it looks like Schneizel's the envoy after all, right?
Old 2008-08-10, 11:42   Link #11964
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Is there any other way to predict it, really?
Old 2008-08-10, 11:43   Link #11965
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calth View Post
From the preview, I'm guessing that Schneizel is the envoy?
I thought it'd be either Schneizel or Kannon, but it seems more likely that it's Schneizel in person now. He probably shows up himself as a gesture of good will (gotta start off on the right foot if you plan to disintegrate the Order by leaking the info about Lelouch's Geass). Well, the Area 11 government just disintegrated after all (together with most of Tokyo Settlement), so there is some pretext for him opening ceasefire negotiations or something along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Is there any other way to predict it, really?
You could also say it'll be quite angsty in 20, and in 21, and maybe even in 22.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:44   Link #11966
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post

And it looks like Schneizel's the envoy after all, right?
Charles is around somewhere, isn't he? I don't see how Schneizel can agree to give them Japan in return for Lelouch. That's a decision only the Emperor can make. On the other hand...Schneizel is the one with the tape. So they have to both be involved somehow.

Either way, Lelouch is really out of it to allow Schneizel to board the ship. Schneizel knows his identity, his arrival would be a horrible sign for him.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:48   Link #11967
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Charles is around somewhere, isn't he? I don't see how Schneizel can agree to give them Japan in return for Lelouch. That's a decision only the Emperor can make. On the other hand...Schneizel is the one with the tape. So they have to both be involved somehow.
Charles won't care, he's too busy killing gods or whatever it is that he's up to with Ragnarok. Schneizel on the other hand is prime minister, so with Charles kicking back he will have the run of the place (is that the right idiom?).
Old 2008-08-10, 11:48   Link #11968
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

Either way, Lelouch is really out of it to allow Schneizel to board the ship. Schneizel knows his identity, his arrival would be a horrible sign for him.
It's still quite cowardly for Schneizel to use his daddy as backup, which seems to be indicated by the preview.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:51   Link #11969
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
You could also say it'll be quite angsty in 20, and in 21, and maybe even in 22.
All, in all: the future isn't looking too bright, is it?
Old 2008-08-10, 11:52   Link #11970
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Nothing is cowardly in Code Geass...
Old 2008-08-10, 11:56   Link #11971
Sports72Xtrm

You know as evil as Shniezel is, he seems to be more in control than suzaku or lelouch. I mean every planned move of his never backfired or blown up in his face to a degree were it hurted him.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:57   Link #11972
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
You know as evil as Shniezel is, he seems to be more in control than suzaku or lelouch. I mean every planned move of his never backfired or blown up in his face to a degree were it hurted him.
Well yeah 'cause he's got the whole "cold and calculating" schematic down to a fine art.
Old 2008-08-10, 11:58   Link #11973
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

That's because he is the prince whom has access to Britannia first of all. He doesn't need to lie and do dirty cons as much as Lelouch and does not have the same intentions as Suzaku. He is in a very comfortable position. (With the whole country working for him)
Old 2008-08-10, 12:02   Link #11974
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
All, in all: the future isn't looking too bright, is it?
Indeed. Well, as long as the plot moves... somewhere... it's okay, I guess.

About Nunnally surviving, leaving aside the issue that by all accounts she should be dead: Her staying dead would be a good thing for the plot (the series started on a note that this show was about people dying, and some did die), but it kind of precludes any kind of "happy" ending. It's a given that a satisfactory ending doesn't have to be necessarily happy, though.
Old 2008-08-10, 12:02   Link #11975
kuroSaki_Ichi

yeah, so bascially schniezel has an some advantage over them....well lelouch has a geass so it evens out?
Old 2008-08-10, 12:02   Link #11976
Velden

What i think...

Spoiler for Lelouch and Susaku:

Spoiler for Nunnaly and Sayoko:

Spoiler for Cornelia and his allegiance:

Spoiler for Kallen crying?:

Spoiler for Concerning Jeremiah´s screencap:

Spoiler for Gino and Kallen:

I hope the op doesn´t change...at least the meaning of the song serves as a reminder that all the hell the characters are experimenting is only temporal...and come on...something about the ep has to be cheerful, why not the op ? XD

EDIT:
Geremiah could be taking lelouch with him while Rollo geass everyone and runs away.
Old 2008-08-10, 12:04   Link #11977
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I don't think Guilford dying would prompt Cornelia to smile, which she is doing. She's probably elated at meeting Schneizel.
Once Schneizel tells Cornelia that Guilford "betrayed" them and sided with Zero, Cornelia will really want to kill Lelouch now..

Our ninja and Nunnally can escape alright. She'll just have to use Time and Space Jutsu.
Old 2008-08-10, 12:05   Link #11978
kuroSaki_Ichi

there seems to be no spoiler or indication for knight of nine and twelve to show up at alll
Old 2008-08-10, 12:06   Link #11979
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Indeed. Well, as long as the plot moves... somewhere... it's okay, I guess.

About Nunnally surviving, leaving aside the issue that by all accounts she should be dead: Her staying dead would be a good thing for the plot (the series started on a note that this show was about people dying, and some did die), but it kind of precludes any kind of "happy" ending. It's a given that a satisfactory ending doesn't have to be necessarily happy, though.
The satisfactory ending = "the cake is a lie!"?
It sure seems like an almost too far-fetched thing as things are now... but I guess that without Nunnally, it can't be a truly happy ending for Lelouch either way . I've personally always thought that satisfactory end for Lelouch only meant that he'd succeed with his goal to some degree and learn the truth about his mother's murdser too, maybe.
Old 2008-08-10, 12:06   Link #11980
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

If they do, the'll probably die in 2 episodes like our Vampire. Sad to say, Sunrise actually rushed it.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories