AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-04-30, 16:59   Link #101
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
if Goku or Vegeta can hold a mini black hole and contain it, survive 15 billion super nova explosions and move planets that's the time I say they are a match for Superman
You mean THAT superman? The solar system destroying sneeze-tier superman? lol. Yeah. That superman shouldn't be allowed to be compared to DBZ characters. Totally not fair. I love DBZ characters, but it'd be nuts if they got that powerful.

On an unrelated note, I wonder how everyone would feel if this series were to allow all the Z senshi to discover how to tap into and utilize god ki.
Old 2015-04-30, 19:25   Link #102
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

As for Superman if Goku or Vegeta can hold a mini black hole and contain it, survive 15 billion super nova explosions and move planets that's the time I say they are a match for Superman and yeah Batman will exploit weaknesses and cheat to defeat Superman, but that is a movie for 2016
You mean maybe after 100 comic redo's power revamps and reboots, then Goku and Vegeta would stand a chance, right? XD

Superman isn't a good choice for cross stuff Vs, he's seriously gary sue tier.
Old 2015-04-30, 20:41   Link #103
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
You mean THAT superman? The solar system destroying sneeze-tier superman? lol. Yeah. That superman shouldn't be allowed to be compared to DBZ characters. Totally not fair. I love DBZ characters, but it'd be nuts if they got that powerful.

On an unrelated note, I wonder how everyone would feel if this series were to allow all the Z senshi to discover how to tap into and utilize god ki.
Silver Age Superman is the Superman that can make up powers from the fly he is TOO OP for any fictional character.

The modern Superman is the one I'm talking about which did those feats, now new52 Superman has a similar BigBang explosion like Majin Vegeta has, but instead of turning into a rock he loses his powers for a day and needs to recharge under the yellow sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
You mean maybe after 100 comic redo's power revamps and reboots, then Goku and Vegeta would stand a chance, right? XD

Superman isn't a good choice for cross stuff Vs, he's seriously gary sue tier.
Yeah even in the reboot mid 80's he's still pretty OP till today he has the Super-Doom-Brainiac power up in new 52 as well.

You really gotta cheat to win over Sups. DBZ are powerful, but not that powerful yet.
Old 2015-04-30, 21:33   Link #104
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravis4 View Post
If that's the case, then that would mean that the GT universe is the exact same as the DB universe up until the GT storyline starts. I don't know about you, but I would find that to be pretty dumb and pointless.

Oh, I no doubt agree that an exact copy of the original DB universe would be silly, pointless, and just plain redundant. But hey, if a multiverse is confirmed to be canon, then who's to say that there's zero possibility of said copyverse existing? That's just how crazy convoluted multiverse storylines can be in the first place!

Also, something else occurred to me..... is that Boss Rabbit from early in the series (the guy who turned people into carrots) still alive? I mean, I know the moon got blown up twice (or was it 3 times? I forget), but I think it would be kinda cool to see him again. I mean, if you think about it, he could easily deal with the likes of Freeza/Cell/Buu with his ability, no matter how many gazillions of times stronger they are than him, lol.
Old 2015-05-01, 07:05   Link #105
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Yeah even in the reboot mid 80's he's still pretty OP till today he has the Super-Doom-Brainiac power up in new 52 as well.

You really gotta cheat to win over Sups. DBZ are powerful, but not that powerful yet.
I only accept first manga/comic series for this match up.
Old 2015-05-01, 11:05   Link #106
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I look forward to all the half arsed Avatar's and sigs coming, compared to mine.
Old 2015-05-02, 02:18   Link #107
Sonicfanx1

So, what are you guys expecting in the new series? Besides the big bad villian that forces Goku to go SSJGSSJ2 or some shit...well seeing as SSJGSSJ is basically an SSJG imbued SSJ, then I can already see an SSJGSSJ3 coming soon.

That aside, I have a question: I believe the wish that revived all the Namekians was,

"Revive all the people killed by Frieza/Freeza/Freezer and his men."

I wonder, does that extend to the Saiyans and everyone they've killed while under Frieza? Does that basically mean that the Saiyans are alive again?

Well, seeing as their planet has been destroyed, I find that hard to believe, but could they still be alive? Because I relish the thought of seeing an army of Saiyans versus a pair of Super Saiyan Gods.
Old 2015-05-02, 02:24   Link #108
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfanx1 View Post
That aside, I have a question: I believe the wish that revived all the Namekians was,

"Revive all the people killed by Frieza/Freeza/Freezer and his men."

I wonder, does that extend to the Saiyans and everyone they've killed while under Frieza? Does that basically mean that the Saiyans are alive again?

Well, seeing as their planet has been destroyed, I find that hard to believe, but could they still be alive? Because I relish the thought of seeing an army of Saiyans versus a pair of Super Saiyan Gods.
It was stated back then that Shen Long could only revive people who have been dead for less than a year. Which was probably a rule Toriyama threw in there just to avoid that particular bit of fridge logic. Though this later seems to have been retconned to "If the wish is to revive a large number of people, Shen Long can only revive people who have been dead for less than a year." Resurrection F clearly has him reviving Freeza, who had been dead for far longer than that.
Old 2015-05-02, 04:08   Link #109
Sonicfanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
It was stated back then that Shen Long could only revive people who have been dead for less than a year. Which was probably a rule Toriyama threw in there just to avoid that particular bit of fridge logic. Though this later seems to have been retconned to "If the wish is to revive a large number of people, Shen Long can only revive people who have been dead for less than a year." Resurrection F clearly has him reviving Freeza, who had been dead for far longer than that.
That sucks. Ah well, good try. I'd love to see the Saiyans resurrect in whole along with Bardock and King Vegeta.
Old 2015-05-02, 05:01   Link #110
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I only accept first manga/comic series for this match up.
Little Goku and leaping strong man Sups?

Well anyways looking forward if there are other "God" forms which are being rumored. Yeah I know *cough DragonballAF
Old 2015-05-02, 08:47   Link #111
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Little Goku and leaping strong man Sups?

Well anyways looking forward if there are other "God" forms which are being rumored. Yeah I know *cough DragonballAF
Nah I mean how strong they are at the last of their first books.
Old 2015-05-02, 19:56   Link #112
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Nah I mean how strong they are at the last of their first books.
Well imho if later on the Superman comics he developed new powers, he can hypnotize Goku (NOT WITH A KISS!) but with his vision alone and Sups can lift the earth and is still solar powered he can still beat him since the last DBZ manga is SSJ3 Goku.
Old 2015-05-03, 18:23   Link #113
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Then Superman loses by default for being a Gary sue.
Old 2015-05-04, 00:24   Link #114
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Anyways moving forward...remembered Broly going ssj he first fought Goku with blue/purple hair. I thought that might be a pre god essence within Broly seems I was wrong. It's the head crown he has preventing him to go ssj thus DBZ logic making ssj hair go blue/purple. It really may seem only pure hearted saiyans does have the god essence. Vegeta's explanation is that he has a new body where his old body died which was the sinful one. This time around he doesn't go around destroying planets and killing people.
Old 2015-05-04, 00:29   Link #115
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Anyways moving forward...remembered Broly going ssj he first fought Goku with blue/purple hair. I thought that might be a pre god essence within Broly seems I was wrong. It's the head crown he has preventing him to go ssj thus DBZ logic making ssj hair go blue/purple. It really may seem only pure hearted saiyans does have the god essence. Vegeta's explanation is that he has a new body where his old body died which was the sinful one. This time around he doesn't go around destroying planets and killing people.
I thought Broly's hair was a greenish yellow and his aura was green. Who knows, maybe his hair was blue/purple because the restraints where stuggling to keep his power down? Because once he broke the restraint his hair was gold/greenish.

Eeeeh best not to think too much on it. XD
Old 2015-05-04, 01:06   Link #116
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

He is the legendary super saiyan which has a green ki aura also his blood at times seems to also be green whenever he's in "Legendary form" the big hulking saiyan. Physically one on one or 5 in one as seen in the first movie no one can match up to him.
Old 2015-05-04, 05:48   Link #117
Gundamx

Gohan = Next generation Yamcha

you can't unsee what has been seen
Old 2015-05-04, 07:19   Link #118
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

He has the power of The One....bang
Old 2015-05-04, 19:01   Link #119
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well we needed a weak SS guess Gohan is the victim of of plot device sadly. No more Mystic Gohan or SSJ2. Funny thing about half breed saiyan's they're powerful, but when they skip training their power levels go to an all time low.

Gohan - "IF I remember to go SSJ" REALLY?! in Return of F.
Old 2015-05-04, 23:24   Link #120
rladls2121

So this is going to be the "real" continuation of the series?
I hope this new story still have all the atmosphere like the old one does.
Closed Thread